• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

zandelux

<the bunny nods and replies cooly> Certainly, the infirmary is equipped to correct any injury to all known species. Please state the insectiod that requires repair and I shall direct you to the correct room.

<the hologram tilts her head in a sign of slight concern> Is immediate transport required for emergency assistance?

"Um... oh... bug! I see now."

<pause>

"No bug. Just joke." (laughs nervously in a monotone, like Fenneko)

"Please explain this party? I'm Kardek. Nice meet you."

TR273

Back to being Mom Fox
Sally (for that is the Kitsune's name) accepts the lemonade with a smile. She begins to move through the crowd as she tries the get the feel for this place. She exchanges nods with people who look familiar, she knows these people but she can't remember from where.

<Marius notices a familiar cat making his way through the crowd and everything sense. Incapable of holding a grudge for more than five minutes, he smiles and gives a relaxed salute to the host. His eyes suddenly grow wide and sparkly as he sees the pool and in true duck form, makes his way over to the inviting water>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Um... oh... bug! I see now."

<pause>

"No bug. Just joke." (laughs nervously in a monotone, like Fenneko)

"Please explain this party? I'm Kardek. Nice meet you."

<she smiles cooly and begins> Explain "party"? Certainly. A party is a gathering of like minded individuals for the purpose of recreation, often involving interpersonal interactions as well as the consumption of nutritious and non-nutritious substances. Movements timed to music for the controlled releases of endorphins are often exhibited, as well as the development of romantic relationships.

This party contains all known parameters for what is designated "fun"., and if you have a particular desire, I can direct you to the most appropriate area. For instance, if you wish to consume biomatter, many can be found in the dining room...the pool and sauna are along the back hall, and dancing is currently occurring in our present location.

As for me, I am the assistant of this realm's structure, and I can be addressed as Aurora if you desire designation. May I assist you further, Kardek. <she holds her hands and stands attentively yet politely, the lights from the party showing through her semi-transparent form>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Sally (for that is the Kitsune's name) accepts the lemonade with a smile. She begins to move through the crowd as she tries the get the feel for this place. She exchanges nods with people who look familiar, she knows these people but she can't remember from where.

<As Sally passes through the dancing masses sipping her drink, several party-goers wave and smile at her in genuine friendship, an energy going through the room as the music picks up slightly. A group of skunks dancing beckon her to join them in their dance, while sitting against a fireplace display a tiger smiles warmly at you as he eats his snacks, motioning for you to join him in the adjacent chair. She sees the host cat trying to make his way through everyone to talk to others and looks at the map in the paper in her hand for a moment to get bearings. She sees others interacting with the holographic assistant and considers for a moment before wandering more...>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius notices a familiar cat making his way through the crowd and everything sense. Incapable of holding a grudge for more than five minutes, he smiles and gives a relaxed salute to the host. His eyes suddenly grow wide and sparkly as he sees the pool and in true duck form, makes his way over to the inviting water>

<As the cool fountain water sprays invitingly, you see a few others aquatic guests indulging in the water as well. You see a small salamander relaxing on the edge, his tail draped over the edge as he looks around. He smiles and greets you, extending his hand to help you in>

Hi there! Couldn't resist the water either? Name's Rex, nice to meet you. Have you seen the oasis in the garden yet? Amazing pond...

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The one thing that Zenith always took heed of was places that he shouldn't go first, just so that he doesn't stumble upon something not intended for the guests.

Quietly, he continued to float in the air, looking about to the party-goers.

<the cat finally makes it to a clearing, after addressing several guests en-route. He looks up at the mew and waves playfully>

Hya sunshine! Glad you cold make it!!! <you float down to him as he pulls you into a friendly hug> Sorry to keep you waiting, have you been here long? Here, grab a bite! <tosses you an extra apple he was carrying> Just settling in? Have you had a chance to explore much yet? C'mon, let s dance a bit while we chat, my leg's just healed up from a battle I was in a while back. Friend of yours I think, but could be wrong...a bunny called Karma?

<blushes> Anyway, sorry, I'm rambling, just excited to see everyone!!! woohoo!!!

<As the cool fountain water sprays invitingly, you see a few others aquatic guests indulging in the water as well. You see a small salamander relaxing on the edge, his tail draped over the edge as he looks around. He smiles and greets you, extending his hand to help you in>

Hi there! Couldn't resist the water either? Name's Rex, nice to meet you. Have you seen the oasis in the garden yet? Amazing pond...

<Having set his leather jacket on a chair, he takes Rex's hand and slips into the water causing barely a ripple.>
A pond, eh? I'm Marius. Hm, not too cold. <Marius pats the water and giggles at his joke only ducks understand>

So this is quite the party. What are we celebrating again?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Having set his leather jacket on a chair, he takes Rex's hand and slips into the water causing barely a ripple.>
A pond, eh? I'm Marius. Hm, not too cold. <Marius pats the water and giggles at his joke only ducks understand>

So this is quite the party. What are we celebrating again?

<Rex looks confused at your joke, but says nothing> The occasion? You know, I never actually asked. <chuckle> I was hanging out having lunch with friends when that lunatic dropped a few papers at our feet, left a rift open and here I am. I just figured he's say the reason eventually but so far it never came up! Starting to wonder if there even IS a reason...with that cat who knows, right? <laugh>

<the cat finally makes it to a clearing, after addressing several guests en-route. He looks up at the mew and waves playfully>

Hya sunshine! Glad you cold make it!!! <you float down to him as he pulls you into a friendly hug> Sorry to keep you waiting, have you been here long? Here, grab a bite! <tosses you an extra apple he was carrying> Just settling in? Have you had a chance to explore much yet? C'mon, let s dance a bit while we chat, my leg's just healed up from a battle I was in a while back. Friend of yours I think, but could be wrong...a bunny called Karma?

<blushes> Anyway, sorry, I'm rambling, just excited to see everyone!!! woohoo!!!
The Mew's ears perked up as he looked down, seeing the feline. He lowered down to make sure that he was leveled with him, smiling as they embraced.

"Ah, worry not dear fellow, I haven't been here long. I'd assume a good....five or so minutes, if I'm being realistic," Zenith said softly, catching the apple with his long tail.

"Sure thing! I don't mind a good dance! And yes....oddly enough, I do happen to know a bunny named Karma. Good fellow, friend of mine that I'm sure is a good bounty hunter or so," the Mew said happily, swishing his tail as he lifted his tail to his arms, grabbing the apple from his tail's grip.

"Alrighty! Let's go!"

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
A bespectacled beardie in a maroon smoking jacket emerges from one of the portals. Mouth agape, in awe of the situation he's found himself in.

"Simply marvelous!" he exclaims, leaping back in and unknowingly dropping his wooden pipe to the ground.

"Fascinating!" He declares, poking his head back into the party, quickly emerging again.

The deep sea and sunset sky colored lizard had come equipped the 2nd time with a small notebook and was fervently taking notes while poking at the portal with his quill, before it inevitably closed.

"Oh, bugger." he muttered, begrudgingly tucking his small notebook back into the pocket of his corduroy pants.

Jackpot Raccuki

DICE HAT!!
<the cat dances through the crowd laughing all the while, trying to greet everyone he comes across. He sees several new guests have arrived, and smelling the air realizes that some are very familiar guests indeed! He follows his nose trying to pinpoint the location of his friends among the music and the lights as the party continues around him>

<he taps on the shoulder of a fox and asks her to make sure the gypphon's ok. As she smiles and slinks into the crowd discretely, he peeks around and sees his feathered friend and peeking upwards sees his other friend floating about...both just looking around at the chaos. He approaches him as he sees Jackpot and nods respectfully>

Hello there! Was going to offer you something but see your abilities got it covered! <lol> Well if you want variety the chef's got a wicked spread in the left room! Try the cold flambe, you'll love it!!! <he smiles radiantly and dances more, his hips bopping to the beat> If you need anything, let me know and welcome to the fun!!! <he laughs and closes his eyes a moment, caught up in the music...>
< Raises a brow as he sees the cat dancing and vibing with a little chuckle and a small grin growing on his face >
“Hmm, I’ll have to see! But it seems you’re enjoying yourself, what’s the occasion?
< He spoke with his soft voice, yet loud enough to be heard over the music as he took a sip from his wine and gently swayed his tail behind, as he gently tipped his top hat in what can be assumed to be a gesture of good will and appreciation for the invite. >

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
< Raises a brow as he sees the cat dancing and vibing with a little chuckle and a small grin growing on his face >
“Hmm, I’ll have to see! But it seems you’re enjoying yourself, what’s the occasion?
< He spoke with his soft voice, yet loud enough to be heard over the music as he took a sip from his wine and gently swayed his tail behind, as he gently tipped his top hat in what can be assumed to be a gesture of good will and appreciation for the invite. >

<the cat giggles and shrugs> You know, I was trying to think of an actual reason, but really it's just to start this year off right with some good fun! Sometimes that's all the reason you need! <laugh> We all needed a little joy, dont'cha think? Plus it's been a while since I opened the realm up to the masses. Mostly private meetings and the like lately. Oh speaking of which, hold on a moment...<he dances over to a floating mew>

The Mew's ears perked up as he looked down, seeing the feline. He lowered down to make sure that he was leveled with him, smiling as they embraced.

"Ah, worry not dear fellow, I haven't been here long. I'd assume a good....five or so minutes, if I'm being realistic," Zenith said softly, catching the apple with his long tail.

"Sure thing! I don't mind a good dance! And yes....oddly enough, I do happen to know a bunny named Karma. Good fellow, friend of mine that I'm sure is a good bounty hunter or so," the Mew said happily, swishing his tail as he lifted his tail to his arms, grabbing the apple from his tail's grip.

"Alrighty! Let's go!"

Oh good, glad you weren't waiting long. Let's play! <the cat finishes his apple and after tossing the core into a tube on the wall, he sways his hips to the beat, joyfully dancing with his mew friend. He turns to the raccoon while still dancing>

Oh, sorry, got distracted...have you 2 met before? Jackpot...Zenith. <he bows and bops around some more as a few other guests wave and smile at him. As a rabbit passes carrying drinks, he takes a small glass of juice off a passing tray with a smile and drinks it quickly, replacing the glass back on the tray as the rabbit nods politely>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
A bespectacled beardie in a maroon smoking jacket emerges from one of the portals. Mouth agape, in awe of the situation he's found himself in.

"Simply marvelous!" he exclaims, leaping back in and unknowingly dropping his wooden pipe to the ground.

"Fascinating!" He declares, poking his head back into the party, quickly emerging again.

The deep sea and sunset sky colored lizard had come equipped the 2nd time with a small notebook and was fervently taking notes while poking at the portal with his quill, before it inevitably closed.

"Oh, bugger." he muttered, begrudgingly tucking his small notebook back into the pocket of his corduroy pants.

<as the portal closes, you see several dancing guests laughing as the music plays from everywhere. You see the cat from before dancing with a few guests to the right as a fountain cools off several other guests. A friendly-looking fox approaches with a smile, having seen you poking at the portal>

Trust me, you never get used to it, no matter how often he does it. Anywhere to anywhere...must be nice! <she sighs and turns towards the cat> If you want to know more about them, I'm sure he'll tell you, or just ask the holobunny. <she quickly leans in and whispers> by the way, hope the pipe's empty...no smoking in the realm except for private rooms.Lots of sensitive noses around here...

Anyway, enjoy your visit! <she smiles and returns to her lounge chair in front of the fireplace display, several companions talking to her upon her return. She sees you watching her and beckons casually to an empty chair invitingly>

Last edited:
<the cat giggles and shrugs> You know, I was trying to think of an actual reason, but really it's just to start this year off right with some good fun! Sometimes that's all the reason you need! <laugh> We all needed a little joy, dont'cha think? Plus it's been a while since I opened the realm up to the masses. Mostly private meetings and the like lately. Oh speaking of which, hold on a moment...<he dances over to a floating mew>

Oh good, glad you weren't waiting long. Let's play! <the cat finishes his apple and after tossing the core into a tube on the wall, he sways his hips to the beat, joyfully dancing with his mew friend. He turns to the raccoon while still dancing>

Oh, sorry, got distracted...have you 2 met before? Jackpot...Zenith. <he bows and bops around some more as a few other guests wave and smile at him. As a rabbit passes carrying drinks, he takes a small glass of juice off a passing tray with a smile and drinks it quickly, replacing the glass back on the tray as the rabbit nods politely>
The Mew smiled warmly, dancing along with the feline. Indeed, it was rather nice to not have to govern people for once, and instead just let loose and have a great time.

Upon the introduction, Zenith smiled, bowing in his formal manner.

"Salutations then Mr. Jackpot. Emperor Zenith at your service," the Mew said, being on his most chivalrous behavior.

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
<as the portal closes, you see several dancing guests laughing as the music plays from everywhere. You see the cat from before dancing with a few guests to the right as a fountain cools off several other guests. A friendly-looking fox approaches with a smile, having seen you poking at the portal>

Trust me, you never get used to it, no matter how often he does it. Anywhere to anywhere...must be nice! <she sighs and turns towards the cat> If you want to know more about them, I'm sure he'll tell you, or just ask the holobunny. <she quickly leans in and whispers> by the way, hope the pipe's empty...no smoking in the realm except for private rooms.Lots of sensitive noses around here...

Anyway, enjoy your visit! <she smiles and returns to her lounge chair in front of the fireplace display, several companions talking to her upon her return. She sees you watching her and beckons casually to an empty chair invitingly>
Gimhe, baffled, returns the pipe to his mouth and sheepishly blows some soap bubbles from it. "Blasted toy should have stayed in my study."

He heads toward the direction of the empty chair, but becomes distracted by the sight of one of those large red buttons and cannot resist the urge to do some studying. Readying his little notebook, Gimhe presses the button.

TR273

Back to being Mom Fox
Sally makes her way over the the skunks, if there is one thing she loves it is dancing. She happily joins them and begins to boogie down.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Gimhe, baffled, returns the pipe to his mouth and sheepishly blows some soap bubbles from it. "Blasted toy should have stayed in my study."
<on seeing bubbles emerge from the toy, the fox laughs and gives a thumbs-up with a wink>

He heads toward the direction of the empty chair, but becomes distracted by the sight of one of those large red buttons and cannot resist the urge to do some studying. Readying his little notebook, Gimhe presses the button.

<as you press the button, instantly a static-y shimmering hologram of a scantly-clad female bunny appears before you. Semi-transparent, the lights from the party shine through her slightly as she smiles and addresses you robotically but politely>

Greetings, and welcome. How may I help you today?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Sally makes her way over the the skunks, if there is one thing she loves it is dancing. She happily joins them and begins to boogie down.

<the skunks smile wider as you join them, their tails fluffed and bouncing as they get into the beat. One of them smiles and extending a paw speaks to you in a friendly yet valley-girl mannerism>

Like, oh wow, awesome moves, girl!! I'm Nat-asha and like, thanks for groov-ing! <she hugs her friend and they nuzzle a moment, then they try and copy some of your moves casually while their other friend laughs at their failure in friendly ribbing>

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
<on seeing bubbles emerge from the toy, the fox laughs and gives a thumbs-up with a wink>

<as you press the button, instantly a static-y shimmering hologram of a scantly-clad female bunny appears before you. Semi-transparent, the lights from the party shine through her slightly as she smiles and addresses you robotically but politely>

Greetings, and welcome. How may I help you today?
"Fascinating...." the lizard mumbles once more. "And I suppose you are of some sort of... artificial intelligence? I must know who created you, as I have a great need to study their work!"
Gimhe is scribbling notes about the appearance of the hologram and continues questioning. "On the same note, who is in charge of research and development on those portals? I've been studying interdimensional travel myself and admittedly, I've gotten nowhere."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the bunny image just tilts her head and smiles, responding politely yet coldly> I am what you define as an artificial intelligence, though I assure you my intelligence is quite real. I was created when this realm was designed by several mages and engineers at the time, though the primary designer, designate Landru, has long ceased to function biologically. If you wish to study me I am certain it can be arranged.

As to your query about the portals, they are generated by user designate Mambi through grafted unicorn magic, and there is no current ongoing research or development on file on the subject, as the ability was given to him when he was given access to this realm and is currently mastered by him. To put it simply, there is no technology to study, nor any requirements to do so at the current time.

<her head raises to casual normal and she stands attentively in a friendly manner> Do you require further assistance?

GentleButter

Len, the Oni
<the bunny image just tilts her head and smiles, responding politely yet coldly> I am what you define as an artificial intelligence, though I assure you my intelligence is quite real. I was created when this realm was designed by several mages and engineers at the time, though the primary designer, designate Landru, has long ceased to function biologically. If you wish to study me I am certain it can be arranged.

As to your query about the portals, they are generated by user designate Mambi through grafted unicorn magic, and there is no current ongoing research or development on file on the subject, as the ability was given to him when he was given access to this realm and is currently mastered by him. To put it simply, there is no technology to study, nor any requirements to do so at the current time.

<her head raises to casual normal and she stands attentively in a friendly manner> Do you require further assistance?
"No, that will be all! I will inquire further with party goers and see if I can get my claws on some useful books regarding the subject. Thank you for your time."
<the Dragon politely dismisses himself and scribbles his last notes containing "designate landru" within them. He might not be any further along in his dimensional travel, but studying a means to aquire a holographic assistant would certainly help further his research. And holographic assistants are certainly less flammable than their furry counterparts.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"No, that will be all! I will inquire further with party goers and see if I can get my claws on some useful books regarding the subject. Thank you for your time."

You are welcome. If it is beneficial to you, logic dictates that specialists in the field of inter-dimensional travel are probably located in the observatory. All books however have been converted to electronic format, but can be accessed from any console.

Caution: If a physical book is acquired from a guest however, I recommend ignoring your suggestion and not utilizing your claws on it, as analysis of most paper shows it would not withstand the tactile stresses applied.

If you require further assistance, press the button at any time. <she nods and with a shimmer, instantly disappears>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<The big gryph nods, and goes momentarily rigid at a sudden unexpected embrace, but quickly relaxes. {Gotta get used to that too}, she figures.>

<She stands carefully, and weaves between and sometimes almost over the crowd to just explore for the time being, and perhaps find someone else experiencing equal difficulty fitting in.... though in her case, she physically has difficulty fitting in, in some places.>

<a gentle looking fox approaches and watches warmly, sipping her orange juice. Seeing you notice her, she grins and softly speaks>

Oh hi there...I'm Lisa, nice to meet you. <extends her paw> Mambi just asked me to see how you're making out...all ok so far?