• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

NightmareEyes

<she smiles modestly> Thank you Mambikins! <turns back to you> Don't worry Arizona, luckily we can deal with this now that we understand it, and ironically your dragon may be the key after all! <she laughs slightly as you and the cat look at her confused> As an anchor, may I ask you to tell me about your most joyful, reassuring memory with your dragon friend? You'll see why momentarily...<she starts mixing different powders into a bowl while her glowing horn floats other items near her.>
"My...happiest memory with Yuki? A-alright, ma'am..."

The hybrid nodded, reaching into her bag and pulling out the battered blue dragon. Gently stroking Yuki's dirty body, she let her eyes rest on his battle-worn body, dragging up some of the softer, more nostalgic memories of her past.

It was easy enough to find the memory she was seeking. One of the only times she had felt truly happy, closing her eyes, she cuddled Yuki up against her chest and began to speak, a small, pure smile slowly spreading over her features the longer she continues.

"Well...ah guess it would have t' be our first night together. Back when ah was still a young cub. I...I guess should start at th' beginning. When ah...met th' kid who gave him t' me.

"It was a cold, dreary day. Th' kind that makes ya want t' roll back over in bed an' sleep it all away. As such, there weren't a whole lotta creature up an' about, an' th' ones who were were just makin' their way t' where they needed t' be quick as they could. Nonetheless, I'd thought it was a good day t' beg. Mosta th' time that kinda stuff didn't work on 123-1d, but if ya looked pathetic enough, if ya huddled under a warm blanket an' shivered just so, ya could find a sliver of warmth in someone's soul, touching 'em just enough t' throw ya a few coins or their food scraps. I...hadn't had too much success that day, an' I was nursin' some fresh bruises from a few bullies that liked to torment me, an'...well, I just feelin' terribly alone. So in between my shiverin' and shakin', I was strugglin' hard not t' cry. Eventually, ah couldn't help it an' just started ballin'.

"Suddenly, I heard someone ask me what was the matter. Ah looked up t' see a calico cat about th' same age as me. He was dressed in fine clothes, had these big, entrancin' red eyes, an' he was holdin' a soft, brand new dragon plush. I opened up, perhaps a li'l more than I should've. Ah told him about th' rotten day that was happenin', about how food was scarce, about the bullies who tormented me. Through it all, he just listened quietly. When I was done, he asked if I had any friends. Ah said no, an' he...he gave me a hug. Not carin' at all about how dirtied he got an...an said: 'I'm sorry. I don't have a lotta friends either. Jus' Yuki here, really. But here. I want you to have him. He may not be th' strongest, or the fiercest, but my momma says he'll stay by your side no matter what, ready t' comfort you when nights are long, an' love you forever.'

"It was...th' nicest thing anyone had done for me. And...after promisin' t' visit me again...he entrusted Yuki t' me, an' went on his way. An...well, most of my nights were spent cold, shiverin' an' sleepless, huddled under a blanket in an attempt t' block out th' cold. Not...anymore. That night, I huddled under my worn blanket, keeepin' Yuki tucked up against me, an'...well, ah knew everythin' that kid said about Yuki was true. Cause I felt a certain warmth growin' inside me as I pulled him in closer an' closer. Cause for th' first time in my life...I wasn't alone anymore.

"It...never felt cold at night afterwards. No matter how terrible the days grew, how many insults were yelled, how many beatings I took...I always had Yuki there with me to share it all with me. An'...that was all ah ever needed."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Well, that's convenient."
<Marius stood up and bowed to Aurora before extending his hand to her as she had done to him in his dream.>
"Care to dance?"

<Aurora took his hand and stood.>
Not dancing in the dance hall would seem unconventional, but I accept your offer. Which dance shall we perform?

"We could try a waltz?"

<Aurora nodded and they took their positions and started to dance. She carefully tracked his body to maintain a simulated physical contact as he moved.>

"You know, I was curious about how you decided on the design of your avatars. They're all very..um...attractive."
<Marius blushed and hoped his awkward flirting didn't sound awkward...or like flirting.>
(sorry so late, busy but good summer start! <smiles>)

<the holographic bunny moves closer to you as you dance, the warmth from her projection felt through your feathers as she glows softly in the night sky>

The design of my avatars is an extrapolation of the physical parameters of the biological offspring of my designer, which is the basis of my mental matrix. As I am designed around her neurological template, the design of my avatar as you see me self-visualizes correctly and is comfortable. To simplify, it feels like me as I would have been, and thus natural.

<she leans into a step in the waltz> I am fortunate that my appearance can be altered to correctly reflect precisely what I believe myself to be. It is my understanding that many organics do not have this luxury, and the disassociation can be quite troubling. Do you appear as you self-visualize? Scans indicate Your grooming and plumage appears to be enhanced slightly through mild cleaning and styling agents, but you otherwise appear to be naturally attractive.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"It was...th' nicest thing anyone had done for me. And...after promisin' t' visit me again...he entrusted Yuki t' me, an' went on his way. An...well, most of my nights were spent cold, shiverin' an' sleepless, huddled under a blanket in an attempt t' block out th' cold. Not...anymore. That night, I huddled under my worn blanket, keeepin' Yuki tucked up against me, an'...well, ah knew everythin' that kid said about Yuki was true. Cause I felt a certain warmth growin' inside me as I pulled him in closer an' closer. Cause for th' first time in my life...I wasn't alone anymore.

"It...never felt cold at night afterwards. No matter how terrible the days grew, how many insults were yelled, how many beatings I took...I always had Yuki there with me to share it all with me. An'...that was all ah ever needed."
(sorry so late, busy but good summer start! <smiles>)

<as the unicorn mixes the different powders, she listens to your tale with a sparkle in her eye and nods tenderly>
What a wonderful story! That is absolutely beautiful to hear, and exactly what we are going to need to break you of this curse. The crystal has attached itself to you to feed of your negativity as it generates it. We on the other hand, are going to starve it and overwhelm it with positivity to break the connection! I think if we can weaken it enough with pure positivity, I can detach it from you spiritually, like applying a match to a leech. After that it's just a matter of making sure it doesn't re-attach to someone else before we can truly starve it out.

Once it's separated and isolated, we can't destroy it I'm afraid. That level of energy sadly cannot be negated completely , not even by one as proficient as me, but what I can do is lock onto it's vibrational place, and send it back to it's origin...the dead universe. There, it will float in the void forever, and with nobody to interact with it or even know it's there or be able to find or access it's plane, it should be harmless enough.

<she starts to stir the powder with her horn as the cat stares astonished> We can begin once I complete this mixture. The party outside should have lots of energy to use, and the focus can be channeled. Mambi, is your AI still incapable of anger or sadness?

I-I-um, yeah. Sorry, you just amaze me even after all this time. <dreamy sigh> Yes, Aurora still is as you remember her, she even made several friends.

<she laughs> Excellent! She may be needed as well, can you call her please? <he nods and presses several buttons on the console. A shimmering rabbit suddenly appears and with a polite bow, addresses the unicorn as she finishes stirring the potion and places the bowl down on the floor>

Greetings Natasha, and welcome! I was not aware of your arrival due to privacy mode. You are early for your visit?

<she grins slightly> Hello Aurora. Yes, Mambi asked me to help with a problem Arizona had, and it requires lots of positivity. He tells me you have made friends?

Correct, I am currently in communication with my elevated priority friend right now. We have shared many wonderful experiences together and he is very friendly.

I see, that's good to hear. I'd like you to continue to think of those positives. I also would like you to tell me the moment you detect this object I'm going to place in the bowl please? <she tilts her head confused> Error, there is no object to scan. Your bowl and hooves are currently empty.

<she giggles slightly> I agree Aurora, but soon it won't be from your point of view. Let me know when the status changes please. <she nods and stares at the bowl>

<the unicorn then takes the shard and places it into the powder, burying it into the sandlike mixture. As it settles, you can see a sickly-green haze rising from the bowl, and enveloping you. She sees your reaction and explains> The powder just makes the symbiotic link visible, so we can tell when it's severed. Now Arizona, what we're going to do is when ready, I will cast a spell that will focus everyone's positivity directly into you. I'd ask that you focus on a strong positive memory like you just told me while I use my magick to try and suppress any negative emotions in the dome I set up.

Not going to lie, this will be quite pleasant actually. Everyone will feel very happy for a moment, and we need that to weaken the stone. I'll drop the spell the moment the stone's link is cut. Do you understand? <you nod> Good. Mambi, think back to our time together? I know you have lots of happy memories there! <winks>

Ok...deep breath everyone, and...focus!!! <the unicorn's horn glows a golden-orange as we all smile widely, you and apparently everyone else feeling pure joy and happiness and contentment, not a care or worry at all, totally at peace!!! As you sigh happily, she whispers to you>

Now, remember your joyful moment again! Picture it in your mind and feel it like it was yesterday...<she looks at the haze weakening it's intensity and colouring slightly as we all begin to concentrate>

Last edited:
<she leans into a step in the waltz> I am fortunate that my appearance can be altered to correctly reflect precisely what I believe myself to be. It is my understanding that many organics do not have this luxury, and the disassociation can be quite troubling.

<Marius nodded as he moved to match Aurora's step.>
"I bet it's more common than people think to feel the insides and outsides don't match."

Do you appear as you self-visualize? Scans indicate Your grooming and plumage appears to be enhanced slightly through mild cleaning and styling agents, but you otherwise appear to be naturally attractive.

"Oh, you think so?"
<Marius smiled, a little giddy.>
"I guess this is what I visualize. Sometimes I think it might be nice if I was taller and a little stronger, but maybe now not so much."

<He stepped in sync with Aurora as they twirled.>
"Where'd you like to dance so well? I think it's rubbing off on me."
<Despite having to mime with the holographic avatar, the two moved quite gracefully as Marius picked up on the steps very quickly. Anyone watching would have a hard time believing they weren't actually in physical contact.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius nodded as he moved to match Aurora's step.>
"I bet it's more common than people think to feel the insides and outsides don't match."

<she smiles as she places her hands along your hips> That would explain the fascination I have observed that organics have with fashion and grooming, as an attempt to reconfigure your appearance to the best of limited abilities. I prefer to treat individuals as they are mentally; since I do not seek to mate physical parameters do not concern me, however knowing it is a concern to many, I try to be careful not to offend accidentally.

"Oh, you think so?"

Yes, very much so. While the opinion is subjective, I believe you pattern-match to what most would find desirable in a physical mate.

<Marius smiled, a little giddy.>
"I guess this is what I visualize. Sometimes I think it might be nice if I was taller and a little stronger, but maybe now not so much."

<He stepped in sync with Aurora as they twirled.>
"Where'd you like to dance so well? I think it's rubbing off on me."
<Despite having to mime with the holographic avatar, the two moved quite gracefully as Marius picked up on the steps very quickly. Anyone watching would have a hard time believing they weren't actually in physical contact.>

<she smiles widely> I have access to many records of dance styles, but currently I am merely mimicking your lead and extrapolating the logical steps anticipating your actions 1.8 seconds in advance of your position at any moment. In effect, I am learning how to dance from you, and your skills are quite accomplished according to the responses of our audience.

<"audience", you think? You glance over through a window and see a few guests looking out and watching you dance with admiration and amusement>

<she smiles as she places her hands along your hips> That would explain the fascination I have observed that organics have with fashion and grooming, as an attempt to reconfigure your appearance to the best of limited abilities. I prefer to treat individuals as they are mentally; since I do not seek to mate physical parameters do not concern me, however knowing it is a concern to many, I try to be careful not to offend accidentally.

<While he didn't miss a step, the words 'do not seek to mate' was like a slap to the back of his head. Even though he had no idea how that would even work, he liked the possibility, but now that was gone. He ultimately decided that was okay. He knew where he stood now and platonic friends was just fine with him. In a way, it was kind of a relief; at least he didn't make a fool of himself.>

"That makes sense. In addition to signaling mates, a good set of feathers is good for temperature regulation, waterproofing, and in my case, swimming."

Yes, very much so. While the opinion is subjective, I believe you pattern-match to what most would find desirable in a physical mate.

<Marius let the slightest hint of disappointment escape through his expression.>
"Hm. Maybe some day."

<she smiles widely> I have access to many records of dance styles, but currently I am merely mimicking your lead and extrapolating the logical steps anticipating your actions 1.8 seconds in advance of your position at any moment. In effect, I am learning how to dance from you, and your skills are quite accomplished according to the responses of our audience.

<"audience", you think? You glance over through a window and see a few guests looking out and watching you dance with admiration and amusement>

<With a devilish grin, Marius whispered to Aurora.>
"How about we finish with a little flourish then? I'll dip in 3...2...1"
<As they came out of a twirl, Aurora bent backwards as Marius leaned over her and he "held" her. They stayed in the pose for a moment before standing upright once again and turned to face the window and wave to the watchers.>

NightmareEyes

Now, remember your joyful moment again! Picture it in your mind and feel it like it was yesterday...<she looks at the haze weakening it's intensity and colouring slightly as we all begin to concentrate>
Arizona nodded, closing her eyes as she clutches the blue dragon to her chest. She remembers that gentle warmth she felt that cold night, how it filled her with joy to finally have a companion in that miserable world. It was the same joy she felt now, at the thought of this curse, this terrible, exhausting curse, finally disappearing and leaving her life completely. It was almost too good to be true...

The green haze continues to fade even more, until only just a wisp remains. But remain it does, and no matter the effort, it seems it just doesn't want to disappear for good. You glance up at Arizona, and are surprised to see tears pouring down her face.

...it was too good to be true.

The hybrid opened her eyes, looking mournfully at the blue dragon plush. Did she even deserve to be forgiven? Did she even deserve to have this curse... this burden... taken from her? After everything she had done...

Because of her, an entire world was dead. A corrupt, evil world, she tried to tell herself, but a world nonetheless. Because of her, one good, kind, loving creature had suffered much more than he needed to. Because of her, countless creatures were dead, either indirectly or by her very own hand. Because of her, a young, sweet little girl was trapped in a fate worse than death.

Bad things happened to people she got close to. She knew this. And yet, she formed those bonds anyway, tried to tell herself it would be different somehow, that she would leave before anything bad could possibly happen. And each and every time...it came back to bite her. Even just now! This whole stint with Hydra never would've happened if she hadn't stayed the night. Stayed and got attached...

The sickly green mist around her slowly started to return, growing thicker and thicker as it started to swirl around her.

"Maybe...maybe ah shouldn't." the hybrid whispers. "Maybe...maybe this is what I deserve..."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<While he didn't miss a step, the words 'do not seek to mate' was like a slap to the back of his head. Even though he had no idea how that would even work, he liked the possibility, but now that was gone. He ultimately decided that was okay. He knew where he stood now and platonic friends was just fine with him. In a way, it was kind of a relief; at least he didn't make a fool of himself.>

"That makes sense. In addition to signaling mates, a good set of feathers is good for temperature regulation, waterproofing, and in my case, swimming."

<the holobunny smiles warmly and looks out to the water as she sways in your arms> "Swimming"...that is one experience I do not believe I am capable of experiencing in any form. My holographic matrices do not interact with any liquid environment any differently than most other matter forms, and any synthetic avatars thus far would lack the buoyancy to achieve any semblance of swimming. I hear it is nice underwater, this is true for you I presume?

<With a devilish grin, Marius whispered to Aurora.>
"How about we finish with a little flourish then? I'll dip in 3...2...1"
<As they came out of a twirl, Aurora bent backwards as Marius leaned over her and he "held" her. They stayed in the pose for a moment before standing upright once again and turned to face the window and wave to the watchers.>

<as she lays back against your arms, the cloud cheers and claps behind the window, laughing and smiling. She rises and looks at you tenderly>

It appears we have amused several guests with our dance! Thank you for the flourish, you are an excellent dancer. I...please hold a moment.

<you see her close her eyes and freeze for several seconds. After a while, she suddenly opens her eyes and explains> My apologies, primary focus was required momentarily for scanning purposes. It would appear that the user designate unicorn Natasha that I had mentioned earlier has arrived, and is dealing with a magickal issue with Arizona and Mambi currently. I will be required to assist occasionally, my apologies. After her completion of the task, would you wish to meet her?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Because of her, an entire world was dead. A corrupt, evil world, she tried to tell herself, but a world nonetheless. Because of her, one good, kind, loving creature had suffered much more than he needed to. Because of her, countless creatures were dead, either indirectly or by her very own hand. Because of her, a young, sweet little girl was trapped in a fate worse than death.

Bad things happened to people she got close to. She knew this. And yet, she formed those bonds anyway, tried to tell herself it would be different somehow, that she would leave before anything bad could possibly happen. And each and every time...it came back to bite her. Even just now! This whole stint with Hydra never would've happened if she hadn't stayed the night. Stayed and got attached...

The sickly green mist around her slowly started to return, growing thicker and thicker as it started to swirl around her.

"Maybe...maybe ah shouldn't." the hybrid whispers. "Maybe...maybe this is what I deserve..."

<the unicorn relaxes her spell, and the feeling of bliss fades slowly, returning to normal. She looks at the hybrid and with a sympathetic gaze, merely smiles and moves to sit besides her. She looks up at the cat and winks slowly> Oh my dear, we need to talk it seems. Mambi, would you be a dear and go get us some water please?

<with glowing eyes, the cat instantly opens a rift and dives into it. As it reseals behind him and the holobunny stars unblinking into the bowl, the unicorn places her arms around you warmly and holds you closely> Now child, I don't know you, but I have lived long enough to know that no creature is evil enough to deserve a fate of pain and suffering. We all have bad actions in our pasts...things we all regret, even I if I am to be honest, but it's what we are now that matters. What's in here, deep down, that is what's important. <she places her hoof against your chest as you see a shimmer ripple across her large eyes>

Now from what Mambi told me and from what I see in your spirit and aura, is I see a hurt creature and maybe even a lost one, but I do not see an evil one. Your soul shines pure little one, that I can assure you. Mistakes will always happen, it's how you react and how you feel that matters. You did not enjoy your troubles in the past clearly. Your adventurous spirit seems more driven out of self-destruction as well as the thrill I would assume. It is no wonder the stone was drawn to you initially. But please, you must believe me, you must be free to make your own fate. Your curses do not need to be your own and you certainly do not deserve them. If nothing else, you must be fee to try and redeem yourself, should you not? <she winks coyly as the cat re-appears with some glasses and hands one to everyone, as we all take a drink>

Now please, let's try again and Arizona, remember what I said, ok? <her horn glows brightly> On the count of three, everyone focus. Ready? 1...2....3!!!

<the holobunny smiles warmly and looks out to the water as she sways in your arms> "Swimming"...that is one experience I do not believe I am capable of experiencing in any form. My holographic matrices do not interact with any liquid environment any differently than most other matter forms, and any synthetic avatars thus far would lack the buoyancy to achieve any semblance of swimming. I hear it is nice underwater, this is true for you I presume?

<Marius nodded.>
"We certainly spend a lot of time in the water. As long as it's clean, it's usually very nice."
<He decided not to expand on the subject; since it was not an experience she was likely to have any time soon, he didn't want her to feel bad about missing out on something so fun.>

<as she lays back against your arms, the cloud cheers and claps behind the window, laughing and smiling. She rises and looks at you tenderly>

It appears we have amused several guests with our dance! Thank you for the flourish, you are an excellent dancer. I...please hold a moment.

<you see her close her eyes and freeze for several seconds. After a while, she suddenly opens her eyes and explains> My apologies, primary focus was required momentarily for scanning purposes. It would appear that the user designate unicorn Natasha that I had mentioned earlier has arrived, and is dealing with a magickal issue with Arizona and Mambi currently. I will be required to assist occasionally, my apologies. After her completion of the task, would you wish to meet her?

"Unicorn?"
<He remembered Natasha was the name of Mambi's love interest from long ago and his curiosity piqued. (As if a unicorn by itself wasn't sufficient to do so.)>
"Sure, I'd love to meet her. Whatever they're up to sounds really important, so if they need you, I was thinking I'd go check out the buffet and grab a snack. I can meet you there when they get things worked out?"

Thank you, I shall seek you there at the appropriate time. <With that, Aurora shimmered and disappeared.>

<Marius made his way to the dining area on his own. It wasn't nearly as busy as it was earlier, but the staff was putting out fresh food. He selected some pasta and acquired a plate of croutons before taking a seat at an empty table in the far corner, well away from the other guests.>

"I do not seek to mate." <Aurora's words echoed in his head.>

"She's not looking for a boyfriend or a relationship. She wasn't this whole time." <Marius thought silently as he ate.> "That kiss was never about having feelings for you. She was excited to be outside, her inhibitors were dialed down, and you just happened to be standing there. In what world did you think 'higher priority friends' meant you were now a couple?" <Feeling embarrassed at having misinterpreted pretty much everything, he felt like hiding under the table. He realized he didn't have to since he was alone all the way in the back of the room and Aurora would still know where he was. He remembered how Arizona used the word 'girlfriend' more than once. How was he supposed to explain that she wasn't?>

<He popped the last crouton in his bill and sighed.> "Well, now I know not to take anything as a sign of romantic interest. Just good friends...I can't believe you sang to her. At least no one else knows about that."

<Marius sat patiently and watched the other guests mingling as he waited for Aurora to let him know the others had worked out whatever was going on.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Unicorn?"
<He remembered Natasha was the name of Mambi's love interest from long ago and his curiosity piqued. (As if a unicorn by itself wasn't sufficient to do so.)>
"Sure, I'd love to meet her. Whatever they're up to sounds really important, so if they need you, I was thinking I'd go check out the buffet and grab a snack. I can meet you there when they get things worked out?"

Thank you, I shall seek you there at the appropriate time. <With that, Aurora shimmered and disappeared.>

<Marius made his way to the dining area on his own. It wasn't nearly as busy as it was earlier, but the staff was putting out fresh food. He selected some pasta and acquired a plate of croutons before taking a seat at an empty table in the far corner, well away from the other guests.>

"I do not seek to mate." <Aurora's words echoed in his head.>

"She's not looking for a boyfriend or a relationship. She wasn't this whole time." <Marius thought silently as he ate.> "That kiss was never about having feelings for you. She was excited to be outside, her inhibitors were dialed down, and you just happened to be standing there. In what world did you think 'higher priority friends' meant you were now a couple?" <Feeling embarrassed at having misinterpreted pretty much everything, he felt like hiding under the table. He realized he didn't have to since he was alone all the way in the back of the room and Aurora would still know where he was. He remembered how Arizona used the word 'girlfriend' more than once. How was he supposed to explain that she wasn't?>

<He popped the last crouton in his bill and sighed.> "Well, now I know not to take anything as a sign of romantic interest. Just good friends...I can't believe you sang to her. At least no one else knows about that."

<Marius sat patiently and watched the other guests mingling as he waited for Aurora to let him know the others had worked out whatever was going on.>

<you watch casually, distantly, as several servant rabbits emerge from the double-doors carrying some more fruit for the large table, while one is carrying several nuts into the airlock for the purple allergen barrier. You can hear the music in the next room and feel the thumping of the dancers through the floor as the party goes on. You find yourself wondering to yourself what the issue is as you watch a few skunks snacking on some celery sticks while laughing with their male friend, arm-in-arm. One skunk presses a red button and as the shimmering form of Aurora appears and addresses them, you watch as the familiar rabbit answers whatever they were asking, and as they thank her and walk on, just before she disappears you see her turn her head towards you and smile. She's everywhere and nowhere...all at the same time...is she watching and listening now, or only when you call her?>

<lost in your revere, you are startled slightly as a small lizard wearing a red jacket sits besides you in the next table and addresses you with a polite nod, handing you a glass of fresh orange juice
> Howdy friend, My name's Rex, we met earlier when you arrived, by the fountain in the next room? Anyway, don't mean ta pry and no offense, but I know that look in your eyes very well and you look like ya could use this. Plus to be honest, I need to hide from a crazy skunk lady. <takes a sip from his own juice> So what is it friend, dating troubles or something more?

<Marius was startled out of his thoughts and nodded at the lizard before resuming his people watching.>
"Oh, thanks."
<He took a sip of the juice and was slightly disappointed that he could not detect any vodka mixed in.>

"Dating troubles? Oh, not me. I'm not dating." <It was hard to tell if it sounded matter-of-factly or a little sarcastic, especially since he just continued his stare. He didn't particularly care to recount how much of a fool he had been all night to a stranger. Then he felt worse for being impolite. He did appreciate the juice, and took another sip.>

"You're free to hide here, though I suppose it's not much of a hiding place when someone's looking for you."

NightmareEyes

<the unicorn relaxes her spell, and the feeling of bliss fades slowly, returning to normal. She looks at the hybrid and with a sympathetic gaze, merely smiles and moves to sit besides her. She looks up at the cat and winks slowly> Oh my dear, we need to talk it seems. Mambi, would you be a dear and go get us some water please?

<with glowing eyes, the cat instantly opens a rift and dives into it. As it reseals behind him and the holobunny stars unblinking into the bowl, the unicorn places her arms around you warmly and holds you closely> Now child, I don't know you, but I have lived long enough to know that no creature is evil enough to deserve a fate of pain and suffering. We all have bad actions in our pasts...things we all regret, even I if I am to be honest, but it's what we are now that matters. What's in here, deep down, that is what's important. <she places her hoof against your chest as you see a shimmer ripple across her large eyes>

Now from what Mambi told me and from what I see in your spirit and aura, is I see a hurt creature and maybe even a lost one, but I do not see an evil one. Your soul shines pure little one, that I can assure you. Mistakes will always happen, it's how you react and how you feel that matters. You did not enjoy your troubles in the past clearly. Your adventurous spirit seems more driven out of self-destruction as well as the thrill I would assume. It is no wonder the stone was drawn to you initially. But please, you must believe me, you must be free to make your own fate. Your curses do not need to be your own and you certainly do not deserve them. If nothing else, you must be fee to try and redeem yourself, should you not? <she winks coyly as the cat re-appears with some glasses and hands one to everyone, as we all take a drink>

Now please, let's try again and Arizona, remember what I said, ok? <her horn glows brightly> On the count of three, everyone focus. Ready? 1...2....3!!!

Arizona nods, pondering the unicorn's words as she peers into her glass. Thankfully, it seemed her lust from earlier had finally diminished, but she couldn't help but redden at the close contact. Her large powerful hooves, her massive, sparkling eyes...so close, and yet...so far. She sighs, groaning slightly as she tries to clear her head. Natasha was right. There was no need to prolong her suffering. No need for her to hold on to this curse, and if need be, she could find atonement some other way. And...this curse had a more detrimental effect on others than it did her, anyways.

"My soul...is pure?" she whispers quietly. She found it hard to believe, but smiled anyway as she downed her entire glass in a single gulp and gently laid it aside, stretching as she stood up and returned to her original position. "Th-thank you, Ma'm. Alright...I'm ready."

She pulled Yuki out of her bag and kept him clutched tightly to her chest, as her thoughts filled with not just warmth and companionship, but a better, brighter future. For her, and everyone else. She smiled softly, widely, and the green mist around her vanished extraordinarily quickly.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Dating troubles? Oh, not me. I'm not dating." <It was hard to tell if it sounded matter-of-factly or a little sarcastic, especially since he just continued his stare. He didn't particularly care to recount how much of a fool he had been all night to a stranger. Then he felt worse for being impolite. He did appreciate the juice, and took another sip.>

"You're free to hide here, though I suppose it's not much of a hiding place when someone's looking for you."

<the lizard grins and rolls his eyes> Oh believe me, this is exactly where to hide from the skunk I'm hiding from. She never stops long enough to eat! <he throws his hands in the air exasperatedly> It's non-stop, she grabbed me by the garden to dance, then run to see this thing and then that thing then flighty back to the dance floor and I can't catch a break. I don't even know this girl, maybe I'll get lucky and she'll find someone else to bop with. <he sighs and takes another drink>

Anyway, sorry to disturb you. It's an old habit; I used to tend bar and got to approach people randomly. <he peeks in his glass a moment> Apparently Mambi's got some good stuff in one of the private rooms, but he seems more of a 'nip kind of cat personally. <he chuckles and setting down his empty glass, presses a small button on the coaster. Instantly the glass dissolves into the coaster and vanishes, reabsorbed into the material as the lizard continues nonchalantly> If that skunk finds me, I might need a few myself when she's done! What about you, if I may ask was your girl clingy too, or more not clingy enough?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona nods, pondering the unicorn's words as she peers into her glass. Thankfully, it seemed her lust from earlier had finally diminished, but she couldn't help but redden at the close contact. Her large powerful hooves, her massive, sparkling eyes...so close, and yet...so far. She sighs, groaning slightly as she tries to clear her head. Natasha was right. There was no need to prolong her suffering. No need for her to hold on to this curse, and if need be, she could find atonement some other way. And...this curse had a more detrimental effect on others than it did her, anyways.

"My soul...is pure?" she whispers quietly. She found it hard to believe, but smiled anyway as she downed her entire glass in a single gulp and gently laid it aside, stretching as she stood up and returned to her original position. "Th-thank you, Ma'm. Alright...I'm ready."

She pulled Yuki out of her bag and kept him clutched tightly to her chest, as her thoughts filled with not just warmth and companionship, but a better, brighter future. For her, and everyone else. She smiled softly, widely, and the green mist around her vanished extraordinarily quickly.

<the unicorn sees the response as you grip the plushie and smiles widely as the mist dissipates>
WONDERFUL!!! That's more like it my dear, remember who you really are! Mambi, please think back yourself and we can do this! Arizona, keep at it, you're doing fine!!!

<her horn glows brightly as the remaining mist fades more and more. You see it start to move towards the cat and then stop as he smiles widely, clearly focusing on his own wonderful memory. Holding your plushie tightly, the mist gets lighter and lighter until suddenly you see it retreating into the bowl, away from you completely!!! The holographic bunny turns and politely interrupts>

Pardon me Natasha, a small carbonous-ferrious-oxide object has appeared in the designate monitored receptacle.

<she nods and focuses harder, her horn's light shining brightly into the bowl> Thank you Aurora. We have the connection severed, now to find it's home. I'll keep it from latching onto anyone else, Aurora, please tell me the resonant vibration's 5th harmonic of this object, dimensional plane 7 or 8 probably?

<she places her hand through the bowl, enveloping the rock as she does> Scanning...scanning...harmonic identified. Plane 7, quantum variance 5382, frequency alignment being displayed on console. <she beckons to the display by the bed, which is now displaying a series of odd symbols. The unicorn and the cat both turn and high-five each other in celebration> That's it, thank you. Mambi, hold my hoof and let's send this on it's way. Arizona, don't stop thinking positivity!!!

<as the cat takes the hoof of the unicorn into his paws, she lowers her head so her horn is touching the forehead of the cat. As his eyes glow golden instead of their usual colour, a small rift opens besides the bowl with an odd cold breeze coming from it. He takes his other paw and gently pushes the bowl into the hole, and you see it falling endlessly into the void as the rift re-seals itself. The unicorn then relaxes and the glows fade as she sits back with the cat and addresses you.>

Well done, my dear!!! The shard is now gone forever...floating in an empty universe. May I? <she takes the vines from earlier and places them over your head. This time there is no sickly green haze at all, but rather a faint light-pink mist instead. She removes the vines as the mist disappears.> Yes, it's official, you are apparently no longer tied to that evil shard anymore, and your spirit seems to be healing nicely already. How do you feel? <she smiles hopefully>

<the lizard grins and rolls his eyes> Oh believe me, this is exactly where to hide from the skunk I'm hiding from. She never stops long enough to eat! <he throws his hands in the air exasperatedly> It's non-stop, she grabbed me by the garden to dance, then run to see this thing and then that thing then flighty back to the dance floor and I can't catch a break. I don't even know this girl, maybe I'll get lucky and she'll find someone else to bop with. <he sighs and takes another drink>

"Hm, that sounds rough."
<Marius didn't roll his eyes for fear he would roll them so hard that whatever planet he was on might fall out of its orbit.>
"Maybe you should just tell her you're not interested so she's not wasting her time pursuing what she thinks is a feasible relationship."
<He took a large drink.>

Anyway, sorry to disturb you. It's an old habit; I used to tend bar and got to approach people randomly. <he peeks in his glass a moment> Apparently Mambi's got some good stuff in one of the private rooms, but he seems more of a 'nip kind of cat personally. <he chuckles and setting down his empty glass, presses a small button on the coaster. Instantly the glass dissolves into the coaster and vanishes, reabsorbed into the material as the lizard continues nonchalantly> If that skunk finds me, I might need a few myself when she's done! What about you, if I may ask was your girl clingy too, or more not clingy enough?

"Not qualified to say she was ever 'my girl', so neither."
<After a long pause, he softly added> "We're just friends."

NightmareEyes

<the unicorn sees the response as you grip the plushie and smiles widely as the mist dissipates> WONDERFUL!!! That's more like it my dear, remember who you really are! Mambi, please think back yourself and we can do this! Arizona, keep at it, you're doing fine!!!

<her horn glows brightly as the remaining mist fades more and more. You see it start to move towards the cat and then stop as he smiles widely, clearly focusing on his own wonderful memory. Holding your plushie tightly, the mist gets lighter and lighter until suddenly you see it retreating into the bowl, away from you completely!!! The holographic bunny turns and politely interrupts>

Pardon me Natasha, a small carbonous-ferrious-oxide object has appeared in the designate monitored receptacle.

<she nods and focuses harder, her horn's light shining brightly into the bowl> Thank you Aurora. We have the connection severed, now to find it's home. I'll keep it from latching onto anyone else, Aurora, please tell me the resonant vibration's 5th harmonic of this object, dimensional plane 7 or 8 probably?

<she places her hand through the bowl, enveloping the rock as she does> Scanning...scanning...harmonic identified. Plane 7, quantum variance 5382, frequency alignment being displayed on console. <she beckons to the display by the bed, which is now displaying a series of odd symbols. The unicorn and the cat both turn and high-five each other in celebration> That's it, thank you. Mambi, hold my hoof and let's send this on it's way. Arizona, don't stop thinking positivity!!!

<as the cat takes the hoof of the unicorn into his paws, she lowers her head so her horn is touching the forehead of the cat. As his eyes glow golden instead of their usual colour, a small rift opens besides the bowl with an odd cold breeze coming from it. He takes his other paw and gently pushes the bowl into the hole, and you see it falling endlessly into the void as the rift re-seals itself. The unicorn then relaxes and the glows fade as she sits back with the cat and addresses you.>

Well done, my dear!!! The shard is now gone forever...floating in an empty universe. May I? <she takes the vines from earlier and places them over your head. This time there is no sickly green haze at all, but rather a faint light-pink mist instead. She removes the vines as the mist disappears.> Yes, it's official, you are apparently no longer tied to that evil shard anymore, and your spirit seems to be healing nicely already. How do you feel? <she smiles hopefully>
The hybrid suddenly slumps over, a sudden wave of extreme exhaustion overtaking her. She falls to her knees, groaning as she lies there, dazed. When she finally comes back to her senses, she feels...different, somehow. Happier, if that was possible. As though a great burden had been lifted from her.

Which...it had.

An enormous grin broke out over the coyote's face as she struggled to her feet, lifting her up as she managed to climb back to her knees.

"A...a li'l exhausted for...for some reason. But...better. H...happier. Thank you."

The coyote suddenly lunged at the unicorn, wrapping her arms around the horse, leaning heavily into the hug for support as tears started pouring down her face.

"Thank you. I...I'm free? Truly?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Hm, that sounds rough."
<Marius didn't roll his eyes for fear he would roll them so hard that whatever planet he was on might fall out of its orbit.>
"Maybe you should just tell her you're not interested so she's not wasting her time pursuing what she thinks is a feasible relationship."
<He took a large drink.>

<the lizard grins an shakes his head> I tried that, she didn't listen. She's not looking for relationships anyway...she more or less claimed me frankly! She might want to consider reducing her sugar intake. <sigh> A very odd girl.

"Not qualified to say she was ever 'my girl', so neither."
<After a long pause, he softly added> "We're just friends."

Ahhhh, I see. <the lizard nods knowingly> You're just friends, but you wish it was more, am I right? A tale as old as time unfortunately, but you never know. Has she a lover already? If she's not claimed by another yet there is always a chance for one who's motives are pure. Women are always attracted to good hearts foremost I've found.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The hybrid suddenly slumps over, a sudden wave of extreme exhaustion overtaking her. She falls to her knees, groaning as she lies there, dazed. When she finally comes back to her senses, she feels...different, somehow. Happier, if that was possible. As though a great burden had been lifted from her.

Which...it had.

An enormous grin broke out over the coyote's face as she struggled to her feet, lifting her up as she managed to climb back to her knees.

"A...a li'l exhausted for...for some reason. But...better. H...happier. Thank you."

The coyote suddenly lunged at the unicorn, wrapping her arms around the horse, leaning heavily into the hug for support as tears started pouring down her face.

"Thank you. I...I'm free? Truly?

<the unicorn nods and smiles warmly> Yes my dear, you are free of that shard's influence finally, and it is in a place where it cannot harm you nor anyone else ever again! Your energy will come back soon enough...your spirit is just getting used to being solitary and your own again, just give it time and rest. I am so glad I was able to help you, that was very powerful dark magick you got attached to. I can only imagine how rough it must have been for you.

<she turns to the cat, who's still staring amazed> Still, now that the most urgent matter is dealt with, Mambi, it is so good to see you again! <she opens her hooves wide and the cat pounces into her arms instantly, purring loudly all the while...>

NightmareEyes

<the unicorn nods and smiles warmly> Yes my dear, you are free of that shard's influence finally, and it is in a place where it cannot harm you nor anyone else ever again! Your energy will come back soon enough...your spirit is just getting used to being solitary and your own again, just give it time and rest. I am so glad I was able to help you, that was very powerful dark magick you got attached to. I can only imagine how rough it must have been for you.

<she turns to the cat, who's still staring amazed> Still, now that the most urgent matter is dealt with, Mambi, it is so good to see you again! <she opens her hooves wide and the cat pounces into her arms instantly, purring loudly all the while...>

Arizona nods, slowly making her way towards the bed, groaning as she sat on it, smiling, crying, as the magnitude of what had just happened finally hit her. She was free! Free, finally, from the curse that had haunted her all her life. It...almost didn't feel real. Like at any moment she would wake up in this very same bed and find out she had dreamed everything since waking up to find the Hydra virus escaped. But it was real. She knew it was real. Else why would she feel so exhausted? Still, it would take a while to process this, she bet. And in the meantime...may as well enjoy this sweet reunion while she was still conscious.

When Natasha had finally released Mambi, the hybrid quietly interrupted. "Hey...sorry, but...dya have any way t' give me a jolt'a energy? Despite all th' time I've been here, I haven't really found th' time to enjoy your li'l party, Mambi."

<the lizard grins an shakes his head> I tried that, she didn't listen. She's not looking for relationships anyway...she more or less claimed me frankly! She might want to consider reducing her sugar intake. <sigh> A very odd girl.

<Marius only nodded an acknowledgement. He started to sincerely bad for the lizard even if he couldn't relate.>
"
Sounds like she knows what she likes." <He gave the lizard a little smile.>

Ahhhh, I see. <the lizard nods knowingly> You're just friends, but you wish it was more, am I right? A tale as old as time unfortunately, but you never know. Has she a lover already? If she's not claimed by another yet there is always a chance for one who's motives are pure. Women are always attracted to good hearts foremost I've found.

"Yeah, so I've heard. I'm no spring chicken anymore and 'nice' hasn't gotten me very far. It's just-" <Marius sighed and spoke in a quiet voice, praying that Aurora could not hear him.> "-we hit it off so well and it had to have been beyond casual friends. I was so sure we were on a path to something really special. Then it turned out she never had an interest in traveling that path with me. Or anyone, for that matter. I've never felt more wrong and now it feels like where I want to go has never been farther away than it is now. "

<Marius played with his empty glass.>

"And I know she didn't lead me on! I just took everything that happened as a sign. But it doesn't really matter. She has friends who know advanced science, can wield magic, and travel the multiverse on a whim. But I can swim!" <He exclaimed with mock pride.> "She' can't. And when she was in danger, there wasn't a damned thing I could do to help her. Fortunately the others knew exactly what to do and she's okay now."

<Marius pressed the same button the lizard pressed earlier and watched his glass disappear into the coaster.>

"
It just feels like all my stars were aligned but the fates just couldn't wait to remind me they're still thousands of light years away."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona nods, slowly making her way towards the bed, groaning as she sat on it, smiling, crying, as the magnitude of what had just happened finally hit her. She was free! Free, finally, from the curse that had haunted her all her life. It...almost didn't feel real. Like at any moment she would wake up in this very same bed and find out she had dreamed everything since waking up to find the Hydra virus escaped. But it was real. She knew it was real. Else why would she feel so exhausted? Still, it would take a while to process this, she bet. And in the meantime...may as well enjoy this sweet reunion while she was still conscious.

When Natasha had finally released Mambi, the hybrid quietly interrupted. "Hey...sorry, but...dya have any way t' give me a jolt'a energy? Despite all th' time I've been here, I haven't really found th' time to enjoy your li'l party, Mambi."

<lost in the moment, the cat gets nudged by the unicorn gently, and snaps to attention, pulling away from the hug and turning towards you>

Huh? Oh yeah, of course! I got lots to get the energy back up in you! In the back room there's lots of "rave-nip" and a few other energizing blends, as well as some wonderful fermented nectars of...<the unicorn clears her throat and gives him a smirk and a side-eye, as the cat stops himself and blushes deeply>

...or of course there's some nice chocolate squares and sweet apple slices too...<he giggles as the unicorn nods to him knowingly>

Mambi, I think what she means is this...<you see her horn glow a bright blue as you find yourself enveloped by a halo of light, sending tingles through your muscles as all aches disappear. The glow and halo fades as you find yourself feeling refreshed, like you just got a great night's sleep on a spring day!>

There, your spirit still needs to heal itself naturally, but that booster cleaning should help for a few hours at least. I hope it helps you feel better! So, what is this party you're having here? Just a small fling away from the main home realm? This place is a lot different than your primary realm as I remember...much less, red for one! Is that lovable demon Nizerich still working the bar? He used to accidentally crush so many bottles, it was adorable!

<the cat blushes more and tries to cut in unsuccessfully as Aurora replies> Yes, he is currently undertaking several roles successfully, most without incidents.

<the cat gasps and tries again to change the subject> SO, Arizona, you're up to explore this party, let's go do so!!! Natasha, you have to see the place before you go, maybe grab a bite or 2? W-where shall we begin? <the rabbit tilts her head curiously as the unicorn also looks on slightly puzzled>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Yeah, so I've heard. I'm no spring chicken anymore and 'nice' hasn't gotten me very far. It's just-" <Marius sighed and spoke in a quiet voice, praying that Aurora could not hear him.> "-we hit it off so well and it had to have been beyond casual friends. I was so sure we were on a path to something really special. Then it turned out she never had an interest in traveling that path with me. Or anyone, for that matter. I've never felt more wrong and now it feels like where I want to go has never been farther away than it is now. "

<Marius played with his empty glass.>

"And I know she didn't lead me on! I just took everything that happened as a sign. But it doesn't really matter. She has friends who know advanced science, can wield magic, and travel the multiverse on a whim. But I can swim!" <He exclaimed with mock pride.> "She' can't. And when she was in danger, there wasn't a damned thing I could do to help her. Fortunately the others knew exactly what to do and she's okay now."

<Marius pressed the same button the lizard pressed earlier and watched his glass disappear into the coaster.>

"
It just feels like all my stars were aligned but the fates just couldn't wait to remind me they're still thousands of light years away."

<the lizard listens intently with sadness> She-she was in danger? Oh my, no wonder you're hurting...seeing loved ones hurting and being helpless to assist is always a knife to the heart! I'm glad she's ok...really. Funny, I'd have thought I'd have heard about...anyway, no matter. I won't pry to what happened, no need to relive a trauma. <he holds his hand up respectfully>

Still, danger or no, if she says you're a good friend, then I'm sure she still means it. You said she never lead you on so you know her heart's pure, right? I don't know her but I do know this...you say she has friends that know magic? Travel wild places? Then let me ask you...why did she choose to be good friends with you? You obviously do have a lot to offer her or she'd ignore you, right? I'm sure it's for more than your ability to save her from drowning! <he laughs innocently>

I guess I'm just saying, chin up maybe. I've serves a lot of drinks to people who were dumped, like totally and definitely no-question dumped. Served while still dripping from a drink poured on their head, or still swelling from the punch they took. But you? You don't sound dumped...you still sound like you're special to this girl, and she obviously is to you. If she's "not travelling that path woth anyone", then she's still single and available right? She hangs with magic friends and hasn't chosen them, right? So as a start, maybe "best friends" is a comfortable place to be? Moving on to physical affections can be a big step for anyone, just start by hugging her often and maybe offer a back massage or 2 and who knows where it will lead. <the lizard winks coyly at you, unknowingly>

<the lizard listens intently with sadness> She-she was in danger? Oh my, no wonder you're hurting...seeing loved ones hurting and being helpless to assist is always a knife to the heart! I'm glad she's ok...really. Funny, I'd have thought I'd have heard about...anyway, no matter. I won't pry to what happened, no need to relive a trauma. <he holds his hand up respectfully>

Still, danger or no, if she says you're a good friend, then I'm sure she still means it. You said she never lead you on so you know her heart's pure, right? I don't know her but I do know this...you say she has friends that know magic? Travel wild places? Then let me ask you...why did she choose to be good friends with you? You obviously do have a lot to offer her or she'd ignore you, right? I'm sure it's for more than your ability to save her from drowning! <he laughs innocently>

<Marius shrugged and stared at the table. He thought "being nice" should be a minimum requirement rather than an outstanding trait, but he reluctantly conceded.> "I guess."

I guess I'm just saying, chin up maybe. I've serves a lot of drinks to people who were dumped, like totally and definitely no-question dumped. Served while still dripping from a drink poured on their head, or still swelling from the punch they took. But you? You don't sound dumped...you still sound like you're special to this girl, and she obviously is to you. If she's "not travelling that path woth anyone", then she's still single and available right? She hangs with magic friends and hasn't chosen them, right? So as a start, maybe "best friends" is a comfortable place to be? Moving on to physical affections can be a big step for anyone, just start by hugging her often and maybe offer a back massage or 2 and who knows where it will lead. <the lizard winks coyly at you, unknowingly>

<He knew the lizard meant well but Marius didn't feel like confessing he was talking about Aurora where physical hugs and back rubs wouldn't be a thing. That was unfortunate since he could give an amazing back rub. At least, he figured he could. Still, the lizard had a point.>
"I guess even if it was a mutual love-at-first-sight type situation, it doesn't automatically mean a committed relationship was inevitable."

<But Marius remained conflicted. He wasn't used to the displays of affection she had given and always considered them to be strictly reserved for a certain level of relationship that he no longer saw on the horizon. Sure, maybe with time she might reconsider, but it's not like he could move in and when he did go home, it was unlikely he would see her much, if ever again. Time just wasn't in play. Maybe it was too late to not become so attached, so maybe he should step back? Then again, how could it be taking advantage of her to enjoy the displays that she was choosing to give?>

"
I guess I just need to reset my expectations and hope for the best."

NightmareEyes

<lost in the moment, the cat gets nudged by the unicorn gently, and snaps to attention, pulling away from the hug and turning towards you>

Huh? Oh yeah, of course! I got lots to get the energy back up in you! In the back room there's lots of "rave-nip" and a few other energizing blends, as well as some wonderful fermented nectars of...<the unicorn clears her throat and gives him a smirk and a side-eye, as the cat stops himself and blushes deeply>

...or of course there's some nice chocolate squares and sweet apple slices too...<he giggles as the unicorn nods to him knowingly>

Mambi, I think what she means is this...<you see her horn glow a bright blue as you find yourself enveloped by a halo of light, sending tingles through your muscles as all aches disappear. The glow and halo fades as you find yourself feeling refreshed, like you just got a great night's sleep on a spring day!>

There, your spirit still needs to heal itself naturally, but that booster cleaning should help for a few hours at least. I hope it helps you feel better! So, what is this party you're having here? Just a small fling away from the main home realm? This place is a lot different than your primary realm as I remember...much less, red for one! Is that lovable demon Nizerich still working the bar? He used to accidentally crush so many bottles, it was adorable!

<the cat blushes more and tries to cut in unsuccessfully as Aurora replies> Yes, he is currently undertaking several roles successfully, most without incidents.

<the cat gasps and tries again to change the subject> SO, Arizona, you're up to explore this party, let's go do so!!! Natasha, you have to see the place before you go, maybe grab a bite or 2? W-where shall we begin? <the rabbit tilts her head curiously as the unicorn also looks on slightly puzzled>

"Yes. That...that's much better. Thank you kindly, ma'am." The coyote says with a slight smirk as she glances slyly at Mambi as he hurriedly tries to move on from the subject of Nizerich. Briefly, she considers teasing the cat about it, but quickly decides that she should put at least a few days between the Hydra incident before attempting anything of the sort. Instead, she makes a mental note to ask Aurora about this "Nizerich" later before moving on. If Natasha was asking about someone, especially a demon, they must really be something special.

"Ah could use a bite t' eat. I'm sure you all could as well. Dispellin' ancient evil curses older than time itself seems th' type'a thing that'll work up an appetite. After that... ah think someone mentioned somethin' about a garden at one point or another? I'd like t' check that out if ya don't mind. Unless...ya want t' mingle a bit with th' guests, ma'am."