• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius watched Rora apply a large amount of hot sauce and whispered back to Aurora.>
"Um, I don't think you want to experience th---hey Rora, that, uh, might be a little strong..."

<Distracted, Marius turned to look at the holobunny and blushed when she "touched" his hand. They didn't notice Rora take a bite...at first.>

<as you remain distracted, the bunny takes a large bite and closes her eyes, smiling in anticipation of a delightful taco. Instead, you hear a yelp as she opens her eyes wide, a look of pain and shock on her face as she futilely paws at her panting mouth. You rush to respond as Aurora just looks on with mere bemused curiosity>

MARIUS!!! ERROR, C-celluar damage detected in...in quadrant...IN HERE!!! <she points to her open mouth frantically> Ohhhhh, thisispain,andIdo,notlikepain, please-please help...<she falls off her chair and kneels to the side of the table, as some servant rabbits rush over with glasses of water and bowls of sour cream>

That is a logical response, analysis of the sauce you used indicated a high capsaicin concentration and thus is recommended to be used in lower...

<the rabbit looks up from dousing her toungue in milk as a bunny wipes her lips for her, still panting slightly but slower> You...you knew what would happen? Why did you not attempt to alert us to the danger? You know you'll remember this feeling too, would you allow Marius to experience such sensation??? Why are you doing this to yourself?

<the holounny nods with a slight smile as Rora drinks some more milk> You stated your desire to experience the taste of one with extra hot sauce. Now you have. You may keep those memory files during the next synchronization, I am not certain I wish to recall the experience of pain as it did not seem enjoyable and I doubt I would revisit them in active consciousness.

<recovering almost fully now, the bunny slowly gets back into her chair and tilts her head curiously at the holobunny as the rabbits return back to the kitchen slowly. After a moment of sight agitation, she is about to say something when suddenly an odd look comes over her as her stomach rumbles a little. She glances down a moment at her lap, then looks over to you with a look of concern>

Marius, please forgive a personal query: how does one correct a fluid imbalance in organic systems? I believe I may have an excess and do not know what to do. <you see a few drops of urine on the floor where she was kneeling, apparently leaked out during her distress, as the holobunny "helpfully" brings up a medical image of the bunny's internal anatomy onto a nearby display, attempting to map out the bladder region..>
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Hydra turned to Arizona and smiled. >
Believe me, I know monster hunting is no game. But this little one is barely a monster.

<Ignoring Arizona's requests, he turned his back on the raptor creature that clearly still wanted to hold its territory but was reluctant to attack. The creature shifted back and forth occasionally emitting a half-hearted growl as it watched Hdyra casually walk over to Arizona.>

<the nanites finish their repairs, as the cat grunts and yells to the newcomer coywolf> WHO?-Who the heck are...? Sir, what are you doing here??? Get to safety quick, we're trying to stop this raptor from...hold on a moment...why isn't it attacking anymore? What's it doing??? <the cat trails off in disbelief, still catching his breath through newly-healed ribs as the Hydra starts flirting with Arizona>

I heard the rumors that one of the most beautiful hybrids was lurking around these parts, but I didn't believe it. Until now.
<He smiled and his gold eyes flashed. He extended this paw to shake hands.>
My name is Dullahan. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?

<the cat keeps a careful eye on the growling raptor as he snarls at the coywolf>
HEY!!! "Dullahan" is it? Either focus or leave to safety so we can work...this thing grows every time it eats so we don't have time for this right now!!! We need to get it to a containment cube, and it negates magic and technology but the infinity field should still work as it would operate outside his personal field's range! We need to get it safely down the stairs, end of hallway, and into the elevator, stat! Aurora! Emergency lockdown, delta sectOOFFPHH!!! <as he focuses on you 2, the cat suddenly flies back as the tail of the raptor catches him off guard, launching him into a pile of bushes>


The hybrid couldn't help but flush, caught off guard by the coywolf's sudden advances.

"A-are you... here!? Now!? I-I'm flattered, sure, but umm... I'm... currently in a relationship..." she glances back at Mambi. "...yeah. I'm currently in a relationship with that fine specimen over there. An' is now really th' time t' introduce ourselves!? Considerin'..." she gestures to the slobbering lizard just behind the creature going by Dullahan. "Sure, maybe you think there's no threat, but a monster is still a monster and I would prefer taking care of it as quickly as possible. Or sure! Let's all go around th' circle and introduce ourselves! Names Hartlow! Arizona Hartlow!" She says, quickly shaking the creature's paw. "That over there is Mambi, who would very much appreciate it if his guests weren't under th' threat of a big ol' lizard swallowing them whole! Now if you would allow me t' do somethin' about that oversized reptile that would be MUCH APPRECIATED!"

<the cat groans from his pile, lifting his paw through the pile of twigs and leaves> Nice...to meet...you...ugh...<he starts to lift himself up out of the pile and glares at the raptor, who's now directing his attention towards the coywolf and hybrid again. With a snarl, he takes a deep shuddering breath, extends his claws and plans his next move as he sees what the newcomer will do first...>
 
The hybrid couldn't help but flush, caught off guard by the coywolf's sudden advances.

"A-are you... here!? Now!? I-I'm flattered, sure, but umm... I'm... currently in a relationship..." she glances back at Mambi. "...yeah. I'm currently in a relationship with that fine specimen over there.

<Hydra glanced at Mambi in surprise. Another relationship might be fun to exploit later, but for now he simply ignored him.>

An' is now really th' time t' introduce ourselves!? Considerin'..." she gestures to the slobbering lizard just behind the creature going by Dullahan. "Sure, maybe you think there's no threat, but a monster is still a monster and I would prefer taking care of it as quickly as possible. Or sure! Let's all go around th' circle and introduce ourselves! Names Hartlow! Arizona Hartlow!" She says, quickly shaking the creature's paw. "That over there is Mambi, who would very much appreciate it if his guests weren't under th' threat of a big ol' lizard swallowing them whole! Now if you would allow me t' do somethin' about that oversized reptile that would be MUCH APPRECIATED!"

Oh, come now, Miss Hartlow. It's hardly a threat while I'm here. Look, he's practically a pet.

<True to his word, the raptor watched them carefully and would occasionally hiss, but was staying put despite all the opportunities to attack. There was something odd about the way he said the words, "Miss Hartlow", but he continued speaking before the others could figure out what it was.>

You're ready to blow him up and he probably just wants to go home!

<the cat keeps a careful eye on the growling raptor as he snarls at the coywolf> HEY!!! "Dullahan" is it? Either focus or leave to safety so we can work...this thing grows every time it eats so we don't have time for this right now!!! We need to get it to a containment cube, and it negates magic and technology but the infinity field should still work as it would operate outside his personal field's range! We need to get it safely down the stairs, end of hallway, and into the elevator, stat! Aurora! Emergency lockdown, delta sectOOFFPHH!!! <as he focuses on you 2, the cat suddenly flies back as the tail of the raptor catches him off guard, launching him into a pile of bushes>

<Hydra's eye twitched at the words "containment cube." He seethed, remembering the time he spent in one, but managed to choke down the bitterness, resentment, and hate. Barely. He turned to look at the raptor once again. It merely stared back at him.>

Very well. Enjoy your hunt. Do let me know if you need anything.

<Hydra casually started walking back toward the door he came through. The others watched as he took a few steps, when the raptor suddenly let out an ear-piercing scream and charged Arizona.>
 
<as you remain distracted, the bunny takes a large bite and closes her eyes, smiling in anticipation of a delightful taco. Instead, you hear a yelp as she opens her eyes wide, a look of pain and shock on her face as she futilely paws at her panting mouth. You rush to respond as Aurora just looks on with mere bemused curiosity>

MARIUS!!! ERROR, C-celluar damage detected in...in quadrant...IN HERE!!! <she points to her open mouth frantically> Ohhhhh, thisispain,andIdo,notlikepain, please-please help...<she falls off her chair and kneels to the side of the table, as some servant rabbits rush over with glasses of water and bowls of sour cream>

<Marius rushes over and offered Rora the sour cream.>
"Don't worry, it's temporary. Keep the sour cream or milk in your mouth and on your tongue as long as you can."

That is a logical response, analysis of the sauce you used indicated a high capsaicin concentration and thus is recommended to be used in lower...

<the rabbit looks up from dousing her toungue in milk as a bunny wipes her lips for her, still panting slightly but slower> You...you knew what would happen? Why did you not attempt to alert us to the danger? You know you'll remember this feeling too, would you allow Marius to experience such sensation??? Why are you doing this to yourself?

<the holounny nods with a slight smile as Rora drinks some more milk> You stated your desire to experience the taste of one with extra hot sauce. Now you have. You may keep those memory files during the next synchronization, I am not certain I wish to recall the experience of pain as it did not seem enjoyable and I doubt I would revisit them in active consciousness.

"Actually, avians can taste the spice but we're incapable of feeling the burning sensa..." <Marius trailed off, realizing it wasn't particularly helpful at the moment and the others seemed too busy to care.>

<recovering almost fully now, the bunny slowly gets back into her chair and tilts her head curiously at the holobunny as the rabbits return back to the kitchen slowly. After a moment of sight agitation, she is about to say something when suddenly an odd look comes over her as her stomach rumbles a little. She glances down a moment at her lap, then looks over to you with a look of concern>

Marius, please forgive a personal query: how does one correct a fluid imbalance in organic systems? I believe I may have an excess and do not know what to do. <you see a few drops of urine on the floor where she was kneeling, apparently leaked out during her distress, as the holobunny "helpfully" brings up a medical image of the bunny's internal anatomy onto a nearby display, attempting to map out the bladder region..>

<Marius leaned in close and whispered a very quick rundown of using the toilet, toilet paper, and washing her paws afterwards. He pointed to the nearby bathrooms to send her on her way. Avoiding unnecessary attention he casually dropped the paper napkins on the floor to clean up the mess. He sighed again and looked at the holobunny.>

"I thought Lucien said you would be preprogrammed to have an awareness of biological functions. I guess we'll add that to the list of things to ask him about."
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<True to his word, the raptor watched them carefully and would occasionally hiss, but was staying put despite all the opportunities to attack. There was something odd about the way he said the words, "Miss Hartlow", but he continued speaking before the others could figure out what it was.>

You're ready to blow him up and he probably just wants to go home!

<the cat interjects in shock> Are you blind??? He's eating and growing at a steady rate, and he's attacking guests and us!!! 'Zona, prepare your weapon's charge...

<Hydra's eye twitched at the words "containment cube." He seethed, remembering the time he spent in one, but managed to choke down the bitterness, resentment, and hate. Barely. He turned to look at the raptor once again. It merely stared back at him.>

Very well. Enjoy your hunt. Do let me know if you need anything.

<Hydra casually started walking back toward the door he came through. The others watched as he took a few steps, when the raptor suddenly let out an ear-piercing scream and charged Arizona.>

<as the Hydra turns to leave, the cat yells out frantically> ARIZONA, LOOK OUT!!!

<he shudders as she just dodges it's attack in time, and takes a moment to think hard abut the current situation. Even if Arizona's weapon works, the damage may be too great, and truth is he didn't really want to hurt the raptor...he simply wasn't given another choice! Until now...>


Ok Dullihan, you win. If you think you can get this raptor to listen to you to get it to the cube, I'm open to the idea so work with Arizona and me, but if he escapes, we're screwed. What's your idea?
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius leaned in close and whispered a very quick rundown of using the toilet, toilet paper, and washing her paws afterwards. He pointed to the nearby bathrooms to send her on her way. Avoiding unnecessary attention he casually dropped the paper napkins on the floor to clean up the mess. He sighed again and looked at the holobunny.>

"I thought Lucien said you would be preprogrammed to have an awareness of biological functions. I guess we'll add that to the list of things to ask him about."

<the holobunny lowers her head as the real bunny rushes to the bathroom> Lucien is correct in that I am fully aware of biological functions. My query was not in regards to my body handling urine...the pelvic muscles and controlling instincts are operating correctly, and I am aware of digestion processes and waste expulsion. <she pauses a moment in thought> Though I admit I was not aware that pain can cause urine to flow as well...this is new information. Is that common?

Regardless, my query's nature was much simplier. All bathrooms inside me have privacy mode engaged by default for guest comfort, so I realized I never actually observed anyone using the washroom before. It's one thing to know what to do physically, but socially I was not aware of the requirements. I had not even observed the toilet chair until just now, and I am aware that urinating openly is frowned upon.

Thank you for taking a moment to educate me on the proper protocols, it was not a conversation I was required to have before my organic avatar's existence and undoubtedly you and Lucien would have taken it for granted and thus forgot to inform me. I am sorry for any embarrassment caused
. <she lifts her head slowly and taking advantage of the time Rora is away, she moves to "hug" you as best she can intangibly>
 
Last edited:

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat interjects in shock> Are you blind??? He's eating and growing at a steady rate, and he's attacking guests and us!!! 'Zona, prepare your weapon's charge...



<as the Hydra turns to leave, the cat yells out frantically> ARIZONA, LOOK OUT!!! <shudders as she just dodges it's attack in time, and takes a moment to think hard abut the current situation. Even if Arizona's weapon works, the damage may be too great, and truth is he didn't really want to hurt the raptor...he simply wasn't given another choice1 Until now...>

Ok Dullihan, you win. If you think you can get this raptor to listen to you to get it to the cube, I'm open to the idea so work with Arizona and me, but if he escapes, we're screwed. What's your idea?
Arizona gasps, as she avoids attack after attack, planting another chip on the creature to giver herself a moment of respite before turning to acknowledge the others. "Actually... I'd say... we're handling ourselves... fairly well... all things considering... see? But... it's your thing Mambi. If you wanna take the risk, I'm with you. So... yeah. Plan?"

The chip breaks, and the reptile jumps back up to size again, still disoriented, but much less so than before.
 
Arizona gasps, as she avoids attack after attack, planting another chip on the creature to giver herself a moment of respite before turning to acknowledge the others. "Actually... I'd say... we're handling ourselves... fairly well... all things considering... see? But... it's your thing Mambi. If you wanna take the risk, I'm with you. So... yeah. Plan?"

The chip breaks, and the reptile jumps back up to size again, still disoriented, but much less so than before.

<Hydra stopped and only turned his head to look back at Arizona nearly get mauled. He considered how entertaining it would be to watch the creature trample Mambi and Arizona before gorging itself on the guests and staff. By then it would probably be big enough to destroy the structure, leaving Aurora a smoldering pile of rubble. As much as the idea pleased him, he knew the creature would not have a sufficient appreciation for the destruction, which was really his own and exclusive right to inflict. Besides, a quick kill would be too generous for the ones who imprisoned him and left him to rot.>


No bombs, no containment cubes.

<He casually walked back, standing uncomfortably close to Arizona's side. He flashed a seductive smile at her before baring his bright white fangs at the creature. It hissed, but reluctantly backed off again, pacing and glaring.>

I will keep our guest entertained while you find out where it came from and find a way to send it back.
<It wasn't so much that he had any compassion for the creature than it was his hatred for the others and their containment cubes. At least his challenge would be inconvenient and frustrating for them.>

Oh, and Mambi, why don't you go ahead and proceed to initiate that emergency lock down right now?
 
<the holobunny lowers her head as the real bunny rushes to the bathroom> Lucien is correct in that I am fully aware of biological functions. My query was not in regards to my body handling urine...the pelvic muscles and controlling instincts are operating correctly, and I am aware of digestion processes and waste expulsion. <she pauses a moment in thought> Though I admit I was not aware that pain can cause urine to flow as well...this is new information. Is that common?

"I guess so." <Marius smiled.> "But I try to avoid pain whenever I can."

Thank you for taking a moment to educate me on the proper protocols, it was not a conversation I was required to have before my organic avatar's existence and undoubtedly you and Lucien would have taken it for granted and thus forgot to inform me. I am sorry for any embarrassment caused. <she lifts her head slowly and taking advantage of the time Rora is away, she moves to "hug" you as best she can intangibly>

<This time, Marius's stress faded away and he happily returned the hug, wrapping his wing-arms around the holobunny's image.>
"
I guess there's going to be a lot of unexpected unknowns. How do you feel about the body so far?"
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona gasps, as she avoids attack after attack, planting another chip on the creature to giver herself a moment of respite before turning to acknowledge the others. "Actually... I'd say... we're handling ourselves... fairly well... all things considering... see? But... it's your thing Mambi. If you wanna take the risk, I'm with you. So... yeah. Plan?"

The chip breaks, and the reptile jumps back up to size again, still disoriented, but much less so than before.

<the cat sees the raptor recovering quicker and quicker each time. If there as only a way to negate the field it was generating, but it looks like a natural action on it's part. He examines him closely, looking for any weaknesses> 'Zona, how many more of those chips do you have? Keep them for emergencies if you're running low! I just want thing thing out of here and I'm picky how right about now! Your weapons are useless, so are my portals, and I'm getting thrown around a lot here without my abilities! If this new coywolf here got a plan, my near-broken ribs are thinking it's worth a shot.

<Hydra stopped and only turned his head to look back at Arizona nearly get mauled. He considered how entertaining it would be to watch the creature trample Mambi and Arizona before gorging itself on the guests and staff. By then it would probably be big enough to destroy the structure, leaving Aurora a smoldering pile of rubble. As much as the idea pleased him, he knew the creature would not have a sufficient appreciation for the destruction, which was really his own and exclusive right to inflict. Besides, a quick kill would be too generous for the ones who imprisoned him and left him to rot.>

No bombs, no containment cubes.

<He casually walked back, standing uncomfortably close to Arizona's side. He flashed a seductive smile at her before baring his bright white fangs at the creature. It hissed, but reluctantly backed off again, pacing and glaring.>

<the cat's jaw dropped as he readies a defensive position, watching the raptor refuse to attack the coywolf. How did he do it, he wondered...instinctual fears? Some sort of primal control? Whatever it was, the results were incredible, but his suggestion?> No...cubes? Why the hell not? It's not like it's forever and it's closer than the observatory deck and more secure! You think you can get him upstairs? It's the only place he could have came from...observation portal vega.

<the cat side-eyes the coywolf suspiciously, wondering what the odd connection between the raptor and the newcomer is>

I will keep our guest entertained while you find out where it came from and find a way to send it back.
<It wasn't so much that he had any compassion for the creature than it was his hatred for the others and their containment cubes. At least his challenge would be inconvenient and frustrating for them.>

Oh, and Mambi, why don't you go ahead and proceed to initiate that emergency lock down right now?

<the cat snaps back to attention, watching the raptor carefully while catching his breath, seeing it growling but not moving to attack currently> Huh? Right, got interrupted earlier. <he tilts his head a moment, then he slowly moves to a nearly console and presses a button carefully> Aurora, initiate emergency lockdown of delta section immediately, authorization code "dead hooker", please hurry!

<you hear the clanging of metal plates from outside the rooms in various directions and see the glow of energy conduits along the walls energizing, while on the display the face of Aurora the bunny appears and responds> Authorization code and voice print confirmed...lockdown of east wing in progress. Please stand by...

OK, that should keep the guests safe and the paths are secured with gravitonoum barriers, the maze is locked. Now for us, when you're ready, I'll open the doors and you can use this weird corralling power you seem to have to get him to follow you...follow you...are you sure you don't want to use the cubes? It's strange not to!

<the cat glides slowly to Arizona and whispers> Keep your eye on that one, my instincts are feeling conflicted here but we need the help...unless you have a better plan. The moment you see things go sideways, take over without hesitation, ok? Something's not right here...
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<This time, Marius's stress faded away and he happily returned the hug, wrapping his wing-arms around the holobunny's image.>
"
I guess there's going to be a lot of unexpected unknowns. How do you feel about the body so far?"

<she smiles widely and looks lovingly at you> Oh Marius, despite the mild troubles it is a marvelous gift, and I am loving it thoroughly!!! The perspective and sensations are amazing to experience, and of course to be able to hold you, and kiss you...it is worth any difficulty. <the holobunny passes her hand through you and takes one of her holotacos, motioning to a real one for you.> I cannot thank you enough for this, and I...please hold. New information being processed.

<she closes her eyes a moment as you hear the sounds of metal banging from around you. You see the kitchen staff oddly relieved and relaxed at this development, having clearly seen it before as you see a series of glowing conduits start to form on the walls and doorway> Emergency lockdown in progress. We are currently secure in this room. Scanners unable to determine nature of the combat, however verbal communications confirms that Mambi and Arizona are not injured seriously. Do not worry, we are fine.

<the real Aurora comes running out of the bathroom and sits quickly> Aurora, synchronize memory files immediately, why am I initiating a lockdown state?

<both bunnies close their eyes and flutter them a moment, then re-open them several seconds later. You see the holobunny opening her mouth and feeling around slightly with her toungue apparently remembering the sensations, as the real bunny takes a fresh taco and pushes the hot sauce off the table dramatically>


I see, Mambi and Arizona should be ok, we can continue our date. Why would anyone wish to eat that vile liquid however? Pain is a very intense sensation!!! I never imagined in nerve cluster analysis as my normal self has pain receptors disabled in tactile sensors!!! I shall have this with that other cooling thick substance the staff provided for me. Soured cream I believe it was? Quite refreshing to my toungue, it still tingles slightly!


<she blushes slightly...real actual blushing through her skin as the holobunny marvels at it> Also, thank you for your assistance earlier. It shall not happen again.
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat sees the raptor recovering quicker and quicker each time. If there as only a way to negate the field it was generating, but it looks like a natural action on it's part. He examines him closely, looking for any weaknesses> 'Zona, how many more of those chips do you have? Keep them for emergencies if you're running low! I just want thing thing out of here and I'm picky how right about now! Your weapons are useless, so are my portals, and I'm getting thrown around a lot here without my abilities! If this new coywolf here got a plan, my near-broken ribs are thinking it's worth a shot.



<the cat's jaw dropped as he readies a defensive position, watching the raptor refuse to attack the coywolf. How did he do it, he wondered...instinctual fears? Some sort of primal control? Whatever it was, the results were incredible, but his suggestion?> No...cubes? Why the hell not? It's not like it's forever and it's closer than the observatory deck and more secure! You think you can get him upstairs? It's the only place he could have came from...observation portal vega.

<the cat side-eyes the coywolf suspiciously, wondering what the odd connection between the raptor and the newcomer is>



<the cat snaps back to attention, watching the raptor carefully while catching his breath, seeing it growling but not moving to attack currently>
Huh? Right, got interrupted earlier. <he tilts his head a moment, then he slowly moves to a nearly console and presses a button carefully> Aurora, initiate emergency lockdown of delta section immediately, authorization code "dead hooker", please hurry!

<you hear the clanging of metal plates from outside the rooms in various directions and see the glow of energy conduits along the walls energizing, while on the display the face of Aurora the bunny appears and responds> Authorization code and voice print confirmed...lockdown of east wing in progress. Please stand by...

OK, that should keep the guests safe and the paths are secured with gravitonoum barriers, the maze is locked. Now for us, when you're ready, I'll open the doors and you can use this weird corralling power you seem to have to get him to follow you...follow you...are you sure you don't want to use the cubes? It's strange not to!

<the cat glides slowly to Arizona and whispers> Keep your eye on that one, my instincts are feeling conflicted here but we need the help...unless you have a better plan. The moment you see things go sideways, take over without hesitation, ok? Something's not right here...
"Yer tellin' me..." Arizona whispered. "Sooner we can get rid'a these two, th' better, as far as I'm concerned. Still got quite a few chips left, ready t' go. I did tell ya about my clonin' technology, right? Anyway, ready when y'all are!" She said, speaking up and giving the coywolf a bit of a shove that didn't send him anywhere. She flushed, taking a few steps away from the hulking figure instead.

"Bit'a personal space bud." She muttered, pleadingly looking to Mambi before, reaching into her bag to pull a few more chips out and hold at the ready.
 
<the cat's jaw dropped as he readies a defensive position, watching the raptor refuse to attack the coywolf. How did he do it, he wondered...instinctual fears? Some sort of primal control? Whatever it was, the results were incredible, but his suggestion?> No...cubes? Why the hell not? It's not like it's forever and it's closer than the observatory deck and more secure! You think you can get him upstairs? It's the only place he could have came from...observation portal vega.

<the cat side-eyes the coywolf suspiciously, wondering what the odd connection between the raptor and the newcomer is>

I can get him there, but I don't know the way. You'll have to lead us.
<Of course, having taken control of Aurora before, he knew exactly where to go, but didn't want to tip himself off. Besides, it would be fun to have them out in front, with the monster right behind them.>

<the cat snaps back to attention, watching the raptor carefully while catching his breath, seeing it growling but not moving to attack currently> Huh? Right, got interrupted earlier. <he tilts his head a moment, then he slowly moves to a nearly console and presses a button carefully> Aurora, initiate emergency lockdown of delta section immediately, authorization code "dead hooker", please hurry!

<While confused at his choice of code words, Hydra was delighted to have learned them. At that moment the creature hissed again but remained reluctant to strike.>

OK, that should keep the guests safe and the paths are secured with gravitonoum barriers, the maze is locked. Now for us, when you're ready, I'll open the doors and you can use this weird corralling power you seem to have to get him to follow you...follow you...are you sure you don't want to use the cubes? It's strange not to!

<Hydra ignored the cat's query about the cubes.>

It doesn't follow. I compel it.

"Bit'a personal space bud." She muttered, pleadingly looking to Mambi before, reaching into her bag to pull a few more chips out and hold at the ready.

'Personal space'!?
<The coywolf repeated loudly in an accusatory tone. His tail thrashed, but then he suddenly laughed as if it were the punchline to a joke, yet he did not move away. It was so unsettling even the creature took another step back and became oddly quiet. Hydra was having an increasingly difficult time holding back his rage.>
Yes, I suppose we all value our space. Our ability to move about freely and not be contained... <He glared at Mombi for a moment before regaining his composure. He adjusted his golden tie and took a deep breath. Finally, he stepped forward and maneuvered around to the side of the raptor, directing it to move without a word or other gesture.>

Which way?
 
<she smiles widely and looks lovingly at you> Oh Marius, despite the mild troubles it is a marvelous gift, and I am loving it thoroughly!!! The perspective and sensations are amazing to experience, and of course to be able to hold you, and kiss you...it is worth any difficulty. <the holobunny passes her hand through you and takes one of her holotacos, motioning to a real one for you.> I cannot thank you enough for this, and I...please hold. New information being processed.

<she closes her eyes a moment as you hear the sounds of metal banging from around you. You see the kitchen staff oddly relieved and relaxed at this development, having clearly seen it before as you see a series of glowing conduits start to form on the walls and doorway> Emergency lockdown in progress. We are currently secure in this room. Scanners unable to determine nature of the combat, however verbal communications confirms that Mambi and Arizona are not injured seriously. Do not worry, we are fine.

<Marius trusted her to alert him to any serious problems, so he took a breath and tried to relax.>

<the real Aurora comes running out of the bathroom and sits quickly> Aurora, synchronize memory files immediately, why am I initiating a lockdown state?

<both bunnies close their eyes and flutter them a moment, then re-open them several seconds later. You see the holobunny opening her mouth and feeling around slightly with her toungue apparently remembering the sensations, as the real bunny takes a fresh taco and pushes the hot sauce off the table dramatically>

<Marius bit his tongue, trying not to laugh, and had to cover his bill to hide his smile.>

I see, Mambi and Arizona should be ok, we can continue our date. Why would anyone wish to eat that vile liquid however? Pain is a very intense sensation!!! I never imagined in nerve cluster analysis as my normal self has pain receptors disabled in tactile sensors!!! I shall have this with that other cooling thick substance the staff provided for me. Soured cream I believe it was? Quite refreshing to my toungue, it still tingles slightly!

<she blushes slightly...real actual blushing through her skin as the holobunny marvels at it> Also, thank you for your assistance earlier. It shall not happen again.

<Marius also noticed her blush and was equally intrigued.>
"No problem. A little hot sauce goes a long way, but the heat fades away eventually."
<With the renewed calm (relatively speaking), the three began to finally enjoy their tacos.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Yer tellin' me..." Arizona whispered. "Sooner we can get rid'a these two, th' better, as far as I'm concerned. Still got quite a few chips left, ready t' go. I did tell ya about my clonin' technology, right? Anyway, ready when y'all are!" She said, speaking up and giving the coywolf a bit of a shove that didn't send him anywhere. She flushed, taking a few steps away from the hulking figure instead.

"Bit'a personal space bud." She muttered, pleadingly looking to Mambi before, reaching into her bag to pull a few more chips out and hold at the ready.

<the cat blinks blankly> C-cloning tech? You still have one? I thought you gave it to Lucien earlier? Wow, ok good to know it's an option, just can't think how to use that to help us right now. One of these things are bad enough I think. Anyway, keep an eye on that guy, something's not right here...

I can get him there, but I don't know the way. You'll have to lead us.
<Of course, having taken control of Aurora before, he knew exactly where to go, but didn't want to tip himself off. Besides, it would be fun to have them out in front, with the monster right behind them.>

<While confused at his choice of code words, Hydra was delighted to have learned them. At that moment the creature hissed again but remained reluctant to strike.>

<Hydra ignored the cat's query about the cubes.>

It doesn't follow. I compel it.

<the cat takes Arizona's paw in his own and backs slowly to the door, his eyes never leaving sight of the raptor, noting how it oddly is not attacking as he does> Ok, I don't know how you're doing this but right now we're not dying and I'm defenceless so I don't care. Aurora's modified the lockdown parameters so it's almost forcing the route for us: hallway to the right, then up the stairs and the doorway on the left, the one labelled "observatory". Nice and slow, one step at a time...Aurora, are all guests secured from here to there?

<the image of the holobunny appears on a display embedded in the hallway monitors> Correct, all guests secured. You are safe to proceed.

'Personal space'!?
<The coywolf repeated loudly in an accusatory tone. His tail thrashed, but then he suddenly laughed as if it were the punchline to a joke, yet he did not move away. It was so unsettling even the creature took another step back and became oddly quiet. Hydra was having an increasingly difficult time holding back his rage.>
Yes, I suppose we all value our space. Our ability to move about freely and not be contained... <He glared at Mombi for a moment before regaining his composure. He adjusted his golden tie and took a deep breath. Finally, he stepped forward and maneuvered around to the side of the raptor, directing it to move without a word or other gesture.>

Which way?

<the cat takes a deep breath as the fur raises, a shiver running down his back as he looks suspiciously at the newcomer. You see his claws reflecting the lights as he reaches slowly for the other door handle. There was something oddly familiar about the newcomer, the way he moved, the way he spoke, his odd way with the creature...that comment about containment had some bite behind it, but was he maybe reading too much into this? Maybe he had his own history of imprisonment? No matter now, he had a raptor problem to deal with first, and the mystery could wait. Still though, a feeling of unease gnawed in his gut, one he was unable to ignore...>

Ummm, this way, right around the corner...All right then, what say you "compel" this guy down the hall, and remember no matter what, keep him away from food at all times!!! Arizona, stand guard in that left hallway and make sure our friend doesn't get curious...I want him down that one! <he points to the hallway to his right> Dullihan, use your mojo and get him going behind me...nice and calmly if you don't mind...really want to get back to my wonderful date with that lovely hybrid over there in one piece...

<he slowly and quietly backs around the corner, like he's stalking his prey in reverse, his eyes never leaving sight of the raptor as he retreats slowly down the corridor. he slowly pushes a button on a console and whispers> Aurora, can you confirm the kitchen is in full lockdown and that ALL food is triple-secured?

<the display shifts to an overhead view of the entire kitchen and dining area, with the food sources highlighted. As the cat scans it quickly and sees all staff secured in the kitchen and the food locked behind the gravinoum conduits, he nods satisfied and shifts the view to the dining area. He sees the area secured...and then stops astounded when he sees Marius sitting with the live 'Rora and the holographic Aurora all casually eating tacos together! He squints to get a closer look, totally forgetting about the raptor a moment in his surprise> Is...is that...??? It can't be, she's real!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! HOW???, WHAT THE!?!?!???

<caught off-guard by his sudden outburst, the raptor roars agitated, and snarls at the cat, who with a look of terror suddenly becomes very aware of what he just did>
Oh CRAP! GUYS, LITTLE HELP?! AAAUUGHHH!!!!
<the cat looks around frantically for anything to hide behind as he quickens his pace down the corridor...>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius bit his tongue, trying not to laugh, and had to cover his bill to hide his smile.>

<Marius also noticed her blush and was equally intrigued.>

"No problem. A little hot sauce goes a long way, but the heat fades away eventually."
<With the renewed calm (relatively speaking), the three began to finally enjoy their tacos.>

<you see Rora eagerly applying lots of the sour cream to her taco as Aurora looks on lovingly. You see her motion casually with her paw to the holographic representation of the hot sauce bottle she created, and it shimmers and disappears from her "plate" as well, replacing it with a small glowing blue holographic tub of what you presume is also sour cream. As Rora takes a bite, she closes her eyes and sighs dreamily as Aurora watches her with a look of slight envy>

MMmmmm, this is much better, cellular damage appears to be minimal and you were correct in that proper function of taste is restored! <she lifts her glass and again with a fully open mouth, tilts her head back and pours the drink into her mouth, then closes it and swallows before lowering her head again nonchalantly> I can understand why many guests value the experience of buffet. I have observed many, but until you actually experience eating you never understand the joy it can bring!!! I can see why it would attract many guests when offered! Presumably meat has other flavours as well that are desirable? Though the chefs are experts in substitution I am told...have you had actual meat before in your tacos in the past? If so, can you tell a difference Marius? <she talks excitedly as she thrills at her first meal ever>

<you see Aurora munching on her holographic "taco" as well, observing the salsa and guacamole carefully>
Correct, the tacos are vegetarian, as are most dishes served here, though actual meat can be requested if desired usually... <she trails off distracted> Query: do these substances come in differing levels of "hot sauce" levels? At much lower capsaicin levels, the base ingredients appears to be a pleasing combination to attempt as an addition...please hold a moment, access to this room was requested.

<everyone stops a moment as we hear a slightly muffled THUD on the outside of the door. Rora looks over surprised as Aurora holds her paw up reassuringly, and you see the gravinonium conduits fade a moment from the door. As it opens quickly, you see a small fox holding up the dazed Lucien, who while burnt a bit and looks like hell, is nonetheless awake and moaning slightly. The helper fox calls to the staff just as the door closes and reseals, the conduits glowing again as it secured itself>

HEY, I found him wandering the hallway outside aimlessly and the infirmary's outside the lockdown zone. Can someone get him some water or somethin'?

<several bunnies rush to help the fox and the burnt bunny, as he groggily looks around at everything in total confusion, his memory of the last few hours completely lost in a mush of pain and darkness. They lead him into the kitchen area and sit him down in a chair to clean him up as the fox enters the kitchen as well and watches in slight concern. Rora turns to you and looks with mild confusion>

He appears to be injured! Why is that?

<the holobunny shrugs in equal confusion> Unknown, his injuries must have occurred during a further accident experiment after our departure.

<the solid bunny nods> It is an unusual sensation to not be aware of what is happening inside me as I normally am. I feel freed in this body, yet disconnected from everything at the same time. How odd...it is mildly disorienting. Aurora, please keep us posted on new developments inside us please?

<she tilts her head curiously> You wish me to appraise you of all sensor activity? That is not practical, so you will adapt. <she dismissively turns away from Rora and looks affectionately at you, ignoring Rora's concerns completely as she tries to stroke your crest feathers with her holographic paw>
 
Last edited:

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat blinks blankly> C-cloning tech? You still have one? I thought you gave it to Lucien earlier? Wow, ok good to know it's an option, just can't think how to use that to help us right now. One of these things are bad enough I think. Anyway, keep an eye on that guy, something's not right here...



<the cat takes Arizona's paw in his own and backs slowly to the door, his eyes never leaving sight of the raptor, noting how it oddly is not attacking as he does> Ok, I don't know how you're doing this but right now we're not dying and I'm defenceless so I don't care. Aurora's modified the lockdown parameters so it's almost forcing the route for us: hallway to the right, then up the stairs and the doorway on the left, the one labelled "observatory". Nice and slow, one step at a time...Aurora, are all guests secured from here to there?

<the image of the holobunny appears on a display embedded in the hallway monitors> Correct, all guests secured. You are safe to proceed.



<the cat takes a deep breath as the fur raises, a shiver running down his back as he looks suspiciously at the newcomer. You see his claws reflecting the lights as he reaches slowly for the other door handle. There was something oddly familiar about the newcomer, the way he moved, the way he spoke, his odd way with the creature...that comment about containment had some bite behind it, but was he maybe reading too much into this? Maybe he had his own history of imprisonment? No matter now, he had a raptor problem to deal with first, and the mystery could wait. Still though, a feeling of unease gnawed in his gut, one he was unable to ignore...>

Ummm, this way, right around the corner...All right then, what say you "compel" this guy down the hall, and remember no matter what, keep him away from food at all times!!! Arizona, stand guard in that left hallway and make sure our friend doesn't get curious...I want him down that one! <he points to the hallway to his right> Dullihan, use your mojo and get him going behind me...nice and calmly if you don't mind...really want to get back to my wonderful date with that lovely hybrid over there in one piece...

<he slowly and quietly backs around the corner, like he's stalking his prey in reverse, his eyes never leaving sight of the raptor as he retreats slowly down the corridor. he slowly pushes a button on a console and whispers> Aurora, can you confirm the kitchen is in full lockdown and that ALL food is triple-secured?

<the display shifts to an overhead view of the entire kitchen and dining area, with the food sources highlighted. As the cat scans it quickly and sees all staff secured in the kitchen and the food locked behind the gravinoum conduits, he nods satisfied and shifts the view to the dining area. He sees the area secured...and then stops astounded when he sees Marius sitting with the live 'Rora and the holographic Aurora all casually eating tacos together! He squints to get a closer look, totally forgetting about the raptor a moment in his surprise> Is...is that...??? It can't be, she's real!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! HOW???, WHAT THE!?!?!???

<caught off-guard by his sudden outburst, the raptor roars agitated, and snarls at the cat, who with a look of terror suddenly becomes very aware of what he just did>
Oh CRAP! GUYS, LITTLE HELP?! AAAUUGHHH!!!!
<the cat looks around frantically for anything to hide behind as he quickens his pace down the corridor...>
The hybrid curses, reacting quickly and hurling a chip at the charging creature. Successfully attaching it to the creature, it finds itself shrinking down to size once again. On a whim, she delivered a hard, sharp kick to the creature, sending it hurtling down the hallway.

"Wait..." she muttered, eyes widening with sudden realization as the shrunken reptile hurtles through the air. Had she just... made a very terrible mistake?

The creature returned to its full size and full weight, seeming to just stop in the air for a moment before crashing down to the floor... right in front of the cat, mising him by just a whisker. The hybrid let out a small sigh of relief, grateful she hadn't just sent a giant dino hurtling through Mambi's party. Also that she hadn't accidentally crushed the teleporting cat.

"Mambi!? You alright!?" She called out.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The hybrid curses, reacting quickly and hurling a chip at the charging creature. Successfully attaching it to the creature, it finds itself shrinking down to size once again. On a whim, she delivered a hard, sharp kick to the creature, sending it hurtling down the hallway.

"Wait..." she muttered, eyes widening with sudden realization as the shrunken reptile hurtles through the air. Had she just... made a very terrible mistake?

The creature returned to its full size and full weight, seeming to just stop in the air for a moment before crashing down to the floor... right in front of the cat, mising him by just a whisker. The hybrid let out a small sigh of relief, grateful she hadn't just sent a giant dino hurtling through Mambi's party. Also that she hadn't accidentally crushed the teleporting cat.

"Mambi!? You alright!?" She called out.

<the cat rolls to the side of the tumbling raptor, having escaped being crushed by mere inches> Y-yeah, I'm ok! Thanks for the save! B-but what the hell did I just see?

<he sees the raptor shaking his head and getting his bearings again, slashing futilely at the wall he hit with no effect whatsoever, as the conduits glow brightly with each impact. He can't help but notice with curiousity the odd smile the coywolf seemed to have, seeing the cat almost crushed. Ignoring it for now, he rolls his eyes and cries out exasperated>
UGH!!! I miss my portals!!!!! Why can't I see anything around this...thing???

<he sighs as he resigns himself to the situation> Ok...going further down the hall...and Arizona, I swear, the next time he tries to charge, take out his knees with detcord if you have to!!! Tech doesn't work, but got a firesword or anything maybe? Hell, a rock or a large stick? Maybe a pointed wooden one??? Not picky here! <he feebily smiles>

<he snarls at the coywolf (@Marius Merganser ) > I don't want to hurt him but this is getting dangerous for everyone...if it comes to it, we'll carry him back and throw him into the hole or a cube if we have to!!!Whatever you can do to control this thing...do it please! I'll try to keep quiet this time.

<he turns back to the hybrid> Ok, let's try this again...nice and slow...
 
Ummm, this way, right around the corner...All right then, what say you "compel" this guy down the hall, and remember no matter what, keep him away from food at all times!!!

Do you starve all of your guests? <Hydra muttered, not quite loud enough to be heard clearly.>

Arizona, stand guard in that left hallway and make sure our friend doesn't get curious...I want him down that one! <he points to the hallway to his right> Dullihan, use your mojo and get him going behind me...nice and calmly if you don't mind...really want to get back to my wonderful date with that lovely hybrid over there in one piece...

<Hydra merely shrugged and took a large step closer to the raptor which hissed at him, but then fell in line behind the cat.>

<the cat rolls to the side of the tumbling raptor, having escaped being crushed by mere inches> Y-yeah, I'm ok! Thanks for the save! B-but what the hell did I just see?

It looked like your bunny servant was serving that duck.
Don't be jealous in front of your girlfriend.
<As soon as Hydra sneered at the cat, the raptor suddenly stopped short and turned to hiss at the coywolf. Hydra glared at the creature and growled at it. The creature gave one pathetic hiss and turned around again.>

<he sees the raptor shaking his head and getting his bearings again, slashing futilely at the wall he hit with no effect whatsoever, as the conduits glow brightly with each impact. He can't help but notice with curiousity the odd smile the coywolf seemed to have, seeing the cat almost crushed. Ignoring it for now, he rolls his eyes and cries out exasperated> UGH!!! I miss my portals!!!!! Why can't I see anything around this...thing???

Losing your touch, eh Mambi?
<Hydra cocked his head to the side and looked at Arizona.>
Good thing I haven't.
<Arizona might have thought it was a creepy attempt a joke, except for his complete lack of a smile on his expressionless face.>

<he sighs as he resigns himself to the situation> Ok...going further down the hall...and Arizona, I swear, the next time he tries to charge, take out his knees with detcord if you have to!!! Tech doesn't work, but got a firesword or anything maybe? Hell, a rock or a large stick? Maybe a pointed wooden one??? Not picky here! <he feebily smiles>

<he snarls at the coywolf (@Marius Merganser ) > I don't want to hurt him but this is getting dangerous for everyone...if it comes to it, we'll carry him back and throw him into the hole or a cube if we have to!!!Whatever you can do to control this thing...do it please! I'll try to keep quiet this time.

<he turns back to the hybrid> Ok, let's try this again...nice and slow...

Not to worry. I have this under control.

<Hydra stepped to the raptor's side to get into view. He furrowed his brow and glared at the creature, holding up one paw and flashing his claws at the creature. It shirked away and seemed to whine a little.>
 
<you see Rora eagerly applying lots of the sour cream to her taco as Aurora looks on lovingly. You see her motion casually with her paw to the holographic representation of the hot sauce bottle she created, and it shimmers and disappears from her "plate" as well, replacing it with a small glowing blue holographic tub of what you presume is also sour cream. As Rora takes a bite, she closes her eyes and sighs dreamily as Aurora watches her with a look of slight envy>

MMmmmm, this is much better, cellular damage appears to be minimal and you were correct in that proper function of taste is restored! <she lifts her glass and again with a fully open mouth, tilts her head back and pours the drink into her mouth, then closes it and swallows before lowering her head again nonchalantly> I can understand why many guests value the experience of buffet. I have observed many, but until you actually experience eating you never understand the joy it can bring!!! I can see why it would attract many guests when offered! Presumably meat has other flavours as well that are desirable? Though the chefs are experts in substitution I am told...have you had actual meat before in your tacos in the past? If so, can you tell a difference Marius? <she talks excitedly as she thrills at her first meal ever>

"Mm." <Marius swallowed his bite.> "I doubt I could tell the difference with any of them except the fish. But it's really close. I just eat a lot of fish."

<you see Aurora munching on her holographic "taco" as well, observing the salsa and guacamole carefully> Correct, the tacos are vegetarian, as are most dishes served here, though actual meat can be requested if desired usually... <she trails off distracted> Query: do these substances come in differing levels of "hot sauce" levels? At much lower capsaicin levels, the base ingredients appears to be a pleasing combination to attempt as an addition...please hold a moment, access to this room was requested.

<everyone stops a moment as we hear a slightly muffled THUD on the outside of the door. Rora looks over surprised as Aurora holds her paw up reassuringly, and you see the gravinonium conduits fade a moment from the door. As it opens quickly, you see a small fox holding up the dazed Lucien, who while burnt a bit and looks like hell, is nonetheless awake and moaning slightly. The helper fox calls to the staff just as the door closes and reseals, the conduits glowing again as it secured itself>

HEY, I found him wandering the hallway outside aimlessly and the infirmary's outside the lockdown zone. Can someone get him some water or somethin'?

<several bunnies rush to help the fox and the burnt bunny, as he groggily looks around at everything in total confusion, his memory of the last few hours completely lost in a mush of pain and darkness. They lead him into the kitchen area and sit him down in a chair to clean him up as the fox enters the kitchen as well and watches in slight concern. Rora turns to you and looks with mild confusion>

He appears to be injured! Why is that?

<the holobunny shrugs in equal confusion> Unknown, his injuries must have occurred during a further accident experiment after our departure.

<the solid bunny nods> It is an unusual sensation to not be aware of what is happening inside me as I normally am. I feel freed in this body, yet disconnected from everything at the same time. How odd...it is mildly disorienting. Aurora, please keep us posted on new developments inside us please?

<she tilts her head curiously> You wish me to appraise you of all sensor activity? That is not practical, so you will adapt. <she dismissively turns away from Rora and looks affectionately at you, ignoring Rora's concerns completely as she tries to stroke your crest feathers with her holographic paw>

<Marius watched Aurora nervously and very subtly and reluctantly backed up a little bit.>
"Mmmmmaybe we should see if he's okay? If his injuries are related to the lockdown, the others might be in trouble?"
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
Do you starve all of your guests? <Hydra muttered, not quite loud enough to be heard clearly.>



<Hydra merely shrugged and took a large step closer to the raptor which hissed at him, but then fell in line behind the cat.>




It looked like your bunny servant was serving that duck.
Don't be jealous in front of your girlfriend.
<As soon as Hydra sneered at the cat, the raptor suddenly stopped short and turned to hiss at the coywolf. Hydra glared at the creature and growled at it. The creature gave one pathetic hiss and turned around again.>



Losing your touch, eh Mambi?
<Hydra cocked his head to the side and looked at Arizona.>
Good thing I haven't.
<Arizona might have thought it was a creepy attempt a joke, except for his complete lack of a smile on his expressionless face.>



Not to worry. I have this under control.
<Hydra stepped to the raptor's side to get into view. He furrowed his brow and glared at the creature, holding up one paw and flashing his claws at the creature. It shirked away and seemed to whine a little.>
"If ya say so." The coyote mutters, hating each and every moment she had to spend with this coywolf. Too late to do anything about it now. Only thing she could really do was wait. Wait until someone messed up again, or until they finally managed to get this creature back to where it came. Until then, she was practically powerless. And she hated it.

"Try an' hurry up too, will ya? We don't got all night." The hybrid said barely managing to contain a growl as she kept one hand on her side-arm, keeping a sharp eye on the coywolf and his claws.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"If ya say so." The coyote mutters, hating each and every moment she had to spend with this coywolf. Too late to do anything about it now. Only thing she could really do was wait. Wait until someone messed up again, or until they finally managed to get this creature back to where it came. Until then, she was practically powerless. And she hated it.

"Try an' hurry up too, will ya? We don't got all night." The hybrid said barely managing to contain a growl as she kept one hand on her side-arm, keeping a sharp eye on the coywolf and his claws.

(I get the hint, sorry, got busy. <giggle-blush> Let's move this plotline along some...)

<the cat nodded in agreement. He too wanted this to just be over, the only real thoughts in his mind was the beautiful date he was having with the hybrid before this all started. He could still almost smell her muzzle as he kissed her tenderly, and so wanted to return to that fun. But first, he had a raptor and a stranger to deal with clearly...>


All right, up the stairs now...Arizona, get ready at the top of the steps...once he's inside the observatory, lead him to the portal behind the barricade to the left. <he starts to glide backwards up the stairs, the raptor snarling but somehow not attacking as he followed, as the hybrid meets up and passes him to secure the doorway> Aurora, once we're inside, disable the safety screen on the portal exhibit please, we want this thing inside and secured.

<the bunny appears on a screen and nods> Instructions received. Standing by...

<the cat yells down to the coywolf> OK, you get it to enter, and then make sure it doesn't leave. We got this...

It looked like your bunny servant was serving that duck.
Don't be jealous in front of your girlfriend.
<As soon as Hydra sneered at the cat, the raptor suddenly stopped short and turned to hiss at the coywolf. Hydra glared at the creature and growled at it. The creature gave one pathetic hiss and turned around again.>

<the cat tilts his head curiously, but did not reply. What an odd thing to say, and with such bite! Jealousy wasn't a factor, so why go there? He shrugged but couldn't put it out of his head...something was clearly off with this newcomer, entering randomly and somehow with power over the raptor, and apparently a sore spot for the cat? Odd.>

Losing your touch, eh Mambi?
<Hydra cocked his head to the side and looked at Arizona.>
Good thing I haven't.
<Arizona might have thought it was a creepy attempt a joke, except for his complete lack of a smile on his expressionless face.>

Not to worry. I have this under control.
<Hydra stepped to the raptor's side to get into view. He furrowed his brow and glared at the creature, holding up one paw and flashing his claws at the creature. It shirked away and seemed to whine a little.>

<seeing the raptor cowering, the cat growls and takes a second to confront the coywolf> Ok that's it...look buddy, I don't know if we know each other, but you seem to have some problem with me, and I'd love to know why! Who the hell are you again, and when did you arrive? I'm centuries old and love catnip so there's a chance we've met and I honestly don't remember you, so if I owe you an apology or something, I'll give it gladly, but can we discuss this after we deal with this thing??? We have to...WOAH!!!!!!!!

<as the cat talks distracted, the raptor suddenly spies some discarded carrots and crackers on a side table beside the telescope and makes a beeline for it, knocking the cat completely over and tangling him in a pile of wiring and cables. As he tries to get back up, he yells out desperately> Dullihan, Arizona, STOP HIM!!! GET HIM INTO THE PORTAL QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! WE NEED TO...YYYEEAAAAUAUUGGH!!!

<the cat abruptly stiffens and screams as suddenly one of the cables energizes, zapping the cat and stunning him. You see his limp body moaning softly, clearly hurt with slightly burnt fur but alive, as the raptor bends over to try and eat the tray of food...the coywolf subtly moving his paw from the motor controls of the telescope before anyone notices what he just did...>
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Mm." <Marius swallowed his bite.> "I doubt I could tell the difference with any of them except the fish. But it's really close. I just eat a lot of fish."

<one of the rabbits from the kitchen overhears and smiles widely, as several others pat him on the shoulder and smiles warmly, as apparently he was their "fish expert">

<Marius watched Aurora nervously and very subtly and reluctantly backed up a little bit.>
"Mmmmmaybe we should see if he's okay? If his injuries are related to the lockdown, the others might be in trouble?"

I agree, I shall go attempt to talk to him, and will return shortly. <the holographic bunny shimmers and disappears, reappearing in the kitchen with the rest of the crew beside the dazed Lucien. As she leans closer to talk, Rora smiles and holds your paw gently>

I am glad we can be alone again, this is a wonderful date! Last memory synchronization confirmed that no other guests are in the danger area, however I am concerned that Lucien should not have been either and cannot explain his injuries. At any rate, once we are finished our meal, which has helped my hunger sensation greatly by the way, where should we go next? There is so much to explore with an organic body and I do not know where to begin!!! <she squirms in excitement as you see Aurora in the kitchen phase her paw through the injured bunny's head and tilt her head curiously. The holographic bunny then disappears from the kitchen and reappears at the table with a shimmer, looking perplexed and turning to you confused>

Marius, I believe Lucien's memory units are severely impaired, he does not recall the nature of his injuries. However a preliminary scan his cranial unit does not appear to have any external damage. Most distressing, he also did not recall anything about Rora's development, nor any conversations with his uncle in any manner, nor any technical details of how my organic avatar's body operates!!! He appears to have no technical knowledge nor any recollection to my creation, and that is most puzzling...
 
Last edited:
<seeing the raptor cowering, the cat growls and takes a second to confront the coywolf> Ok that's it...look buddy, I don't know if we know each other, but you seem to have some problem with me, and I'd love to know why! Who the hell are you again, and when did you arrive? I'm centuries old and love catnip so there's a chance we've met and I honestly don't remember you, so if I owe you an apology or something, I'll give it gladly, but can we discuss this after we deal with this thing??? We have to...WOAH!!!!!!!!

<as the cat talks distracted, the raptor suddenly spies some discarded carrots and crackers on a side table beside the telescope and makes a beeline for it, knocking the cat completely over and tangling him in a pile of wiring and cables. As he tries to get back up, he yells out desperately> Dullihan, Arizona, STOP HIM!!! GET HIM INTO THE PORTAL QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! WE NEED TO...YYYEEAAAAUAUUGGH!!!

<the cat abruptly stiffens and screams as suddenly one of the cables energizes, zapping the cat and stunning him. You see his limp body moaning softly, clearly hurt with slightly burnt fur but alive, as the raptor bends over to try and eat the tray of food...the coywolf subtly moving his paw from the motor controls of the telescope before anyone notices what he just did...>

<Losing all interest in the raptor, Hydra walked over to the tangled, not fully conscious cat and towered over him.>
I told you, I am Dullahan. If you're not familiar with ancient Celtic mythology, it is the name of the original headless horseman.
<While Arizona was forced to deal with the raptor on her own, the coywolf placed his foot on Mambi's chest to keep him pinned down.>
No gate stayed locked when he approached. All he had to do was speak your name, and your soul belonged to him.
<He pressed down harder with his foot.>
But you can call me, Hydra. It's so good to see you again, Mambi!
 
<one of the rabbits from the kitchen overhears and smiles widely, as several others pat him on the shoulder and smiles warmly, as apparently he was their "fish expert">



I agree, I shall go attempt to talk to him, and will return shortly. <the holographic bunny shimmers and disappears, reappearing in the kitchen with the rest of the crew beside the dazed Lucien. As she leans closer to talk, Rora smiles and holds your paw gently>

I am glad we can be alone again, this is a wonderful date!

<Marius nodded, but "wonderful" wasn't the word he would have used. He suspected she didn't have much to compare it to.>

Last memory synchronization confirmed that no other guests are in the danger area, however I am concerned that Lucien should not have been either and cannot explain his injuries. At any rate, once we are finished our meal, which has helped my hunger sensation greatly by the way, where should we go next? There is so much to explore with an organic body and I do not know where to begin!!! <she squirms in excitement as you see Aurora in the kitchen phase her paw through the injured bunny's head and tilt her head curiously. The holographic bunny then disappears from the kitchen and reappears at the table with a shimmer, looking perplexed and turning to you confused>

Marius, I believe Lucien's memory units are severely impaired, he does not recall the nature of his injuries. However a preliminary scan his cranial unit does not appear to have any external damage. Most distressing, he also did not recall anything about Rora's development, nor any conversations with his uncle in any manner, nor any technical details of how my organic avatar's body operates!!! He appears to have no technical knowledge nor any recollection to my creation, and that is most puzzling...

"I have a bad feeling about this. Rora, can you have Aurora do a health check on you? I just want to make sure your body is doing okay and then I think we should check on Mambi and Arizona."
 
Top