• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

NightmareEyes

(I get the hint, sorry, got busy. <giggle-blush> Let's move this plotline along some...)

<the cat nodded in agreement. He too wanted this to just be over, the only real thoughts in his mind was the beautiful date he was having with the hybrid before this all started. He could still almost smell her muzzle as he kissed her tenderly, and so wanted to return to that fun. But first, he had a raptor and a stranger to deal with clearly...>

All right, up the stairs now...Arizona, get ready at the top of the steps...once he's inside the observatory, lead him to the portal behind the barricade to the left. <he starts to glide backwards up the stairs, the raptor snarling but somehow not attacking as he followed, as the hybrid meets up and passes him to secure the doorway> Aurora, once we're inside, disable the safety screen on the portal exhibit please, we want this thing inside and secured.

<the bunny appears on a screen and nods> Instructions received. Standing by...

<the cat yells down to the coywolf> OK, you get it to enter, and then make sure it doesn't leave. We got this...

<the cat tilts his head curiously, but did not reply. What an odd thing to say, and with such bite! Jealousy wasn't a factor, so why go there? He shrugged but couldn't put it out of his head...something was clearly off with this newcomer, entering randomly and somehow with power over the raptor, and apparently a sore spot for the cat? Odd.>

<seeing the raptor cowering, the cat growls and takes a second to confront the coywolf>
Ok that's it...look buddy, I don't know if we know each other, but you seem to have some problem with me, and I'd love to know why! Who the hell are you again, and when did you arrive? I'm centuries old and love catnip so there's a chance we've met and I honestly don't remember you, so if I owe you an apology or something, I'll give it gladly, but can we discuss this after we deal with this thing??? We have to...WOAH!!!!!!!!

<as the cat talks distracted, the raptor suddenly spies some discarded carrots and crackers on a side table beside the telescope and makes a beeline for it, knocking the cat completely over and tangling him in a pile of wiring and cables. As he tries to get back up, he yells out desperately> Dullihan, Arizona, STOP HIM!!! GET HIM INTO THE PORTAL QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! WE NEED TO...YYYEEAAAAUAUUGGH!!!

<the cat abruptly stiffens and screams as suddenly one of the cables energizes, zapping the cat and stunning him. You see his limp body moaning softly, clearly hurt with slightly burnt fur but alive, as the raptor bends over to try and eat the tray of food...the coywolf subtly moving his paw from the motor controls of the telescope before anyone notices what he just did...>
(All good, lol. Sorry about that, btw)

Arizona yelps, flinging another chip at the creature, stopping it dead in its tracks, moments before it chomps down on the fruit. Quickly, she leaps towards it, hoping to get another kick off like she did last time, but the beast grows back to normal size much quicker than anticipated. Instead of hitting the beast with a quick, sharp kick like she did last time, she somehow ends up sprawled on the creature's back, dazed, and slightly disoriented. She regains her senses just in time to see the creature eagerly reaching out with its mouth, primed and ready to take a bit of the delicious fruit.

Thinking quickly she pulls her gun from her side and blasts the tray with a massive fireball that sends everyone in the vicinity, including the massive beast, reeling back from the sudden, fiery explosion.

"Don't you even dare." The coyote growls, pulling herself up to a more comfortable position.

The beast recovers, letting out a massive roar as it charges blindly around the room. Knocking into walls, sending the telescope flying, rearing up in an effort to shake its unwanted guest off its back. The hybrid holds on for dear life, struggling to balance on top of the massive creature as she starts fishing through her bag.

"HEY! DULIHAN!? MAMBI!? I COULD USE A LI'L HE- oh, whatever." She cuts herself off, pulling a set of massive reins from her bag. "Oh please... please let this work..."

After taking a moment to carefully aim, she tosses the massive bit down into range of the creature's mouth. It clamps tightly around the strong metal piece, and she lets out a sigh of relief as she pulls the reigns taught. However, this only seems to anger the massive reptile further, and she struggles to steer it away from many obstacles. She screams as her leg gets rammed between the beast's hide and the wall, adrenaline taking hold as she wrestles the creature towards the open portal, gritting her fangs tight as she fights to keep it steady... growing closer and closer to the alien, purple landscape, jumping free at the last moment, gasping as she lands on her leg the wrong way. The same leg that got rammed up against the wall. There's a loud crack, and then a flash of overwhelming pain that nearly sends her blacking out. But she manages to hold on. Just barely.

"A-Aurora? En...enable th' safety screen on... on th' portal, please." The hybrid lets out a sigh of relief as Aurora complies, turning back to admire her handiwork, watching the strange reptile run off into an alien sunset.

"Thank... goodness... that's over with..." She mutters, grasping for her bag, only to find it's not there. She spots it a few meters away and starts to drag herself towards it.

"Mambi! Dulihan! Could ya at least do me a favor an'-" She cuts off when she sees Dulihan standing up over Mambi.

"D-Dulihan? What are ya-"

She growls, pulling out her Vengeful Phoenix again, still crawling her way to her bag.

"Dulihan. Stop."

"Thank... goodness... that's over with..." She mutters, grasping for her bag, only to find it's not there. She spots it a few meters away and starts to drag herself towards it.

"Mambi! Dulihan! Could ya at least do me a favor an'-" She cuts off when she sees Dulihan standing up over Mambi.

She growls, pulling out her Vengeful Phoenix again, still crawling her way to her bag.

"Dulihan. Stop."

<Hydra scowled, but managed to resist the temptation to collapse Mambi's ribcage. He removed his foot and pivoted toward the prone Arizona with a smile, leaving Mambi gasping for breath in his tangle of wires. He casually walked over to Arizona and picked up her bag just before she could reach it.>

Well done, Miss Hartlow. My, that looks painful. He tapped her broken leg with his foot. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does that hurt? Hm? That looks like a 9. <His taunting smile was washed away in a sudden wave of pure hatred.> THAT"S NOT HIGH ENOUGH! <And with that he gave her broken leg a swift, hard kick, then laughed maniacally.>

Mambi! If you value Miss Hartlow's life and don't want me to scatter her internal organs all over the floor, you will say those two magic words and give me full access to Aurora's core, right NOW!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Losing all interest in the raptor, Hydra walked over to the tangled, not fully conscious cat and towered over him.>
I told you, I am Dullahan. If you're not familiar with ancient Celtic mythology, it is the name of the original headless horseman.
<While Arizona was forced to deal with the raptor on her own, the coywolf placed his foot on Mambi's chest to keep him pinned down.>
No gate stayed locked when he approached. All he had to do was speak your name, and your soul belonged to him.
<He pressed down harder with his foot.>
But you can call me, Hydra. It's so good to see you again, Mambi!

<the cat's eyes widen in shock as he lays helplessly trapped, barely able to speak> H-hy-dra?? H-how...? Can't be...trapped...buried...<grunt>

"Dulihan. Stop."

<the cat screams out with a burst of strength> 'ZONA! Not...Dulihan...HYDRA! HY-DRAAAUUGGHH!!! <he cries out in pain as the coywolf presses harder on him with delight. The cat feebly tries to swipe at the coywolf's leg, but with no leverage he could do little more than tap his ankle as the coywolf laughs>

<from besides the portal, the holographic form of Aurora suddenly shimmers into view and with closed eyes turns obliviously>
Lifeform secured, scattering field dissipating. Sensors back online in 13 seconds, basic user mapping online, primary user now detected. Do you require anything further Mam...<she turns towards the cat and stops instantly as she opens her eyes and her "sensor data" finally comes online.> MAMBI!!! Alert, primary user in distress, alert!!!

<the lights dim to a reddish tone as the cat grunts out> Aurora...it's HYDRA!!!

<the holobunny stares in shock a moment, then waves her paw as you both faintly hear the sounds of something large and metallic approaching in the distance. Meanwhile back in the dining room...a date is about to be sorely interrupted by the return of an old evil...>

"I have a bad feeling about this. Rora, can you have Aurora do a health check on you? I just want to make sure your body is doing okay and then I think we should check on Mambi and Arizona."

<the holobunny nods> Certainly, this should only take a moment...please stay still...

<she passes her paw through the bunny's body, starting from the top to the bottom. After a moment, she smiles and nods> Scan complete...organic systems operating at optimal efficiency, however it is noted that several emotional blocks imposed on my subsystems do not appear to exist in this body. That would explain the freedom to feel I detected in this body. Coding confirmed 100% independent however, you are effectively a backup in case of damage as well! How wonderful!!! No other anomalies detected, however several components of the neural interface are of unknown function. I believe there is no reason for...

<she suddenly stops and her mouth opens wide, just as the lights dim to a reddish hue> MARIUS! RORA! Alert...Mambi and Arizona are currently under attack. Designation of opponent verified by Mambi as Hydra. Repeat. HYDRA!!! Please hurry to assist, obsivatory section. Combat training drones en-route...lockdown established.

<the holographic bunny shimmers and disappears as the real bunny practically jumps out of her chair> Mambi is being attacked by...Hydra??? How is this possible??? Maruis, we must hurry to assist, Hydra is a formidable opponent and he may be hurt!!! Please hurry, do not let him damage me again!!! HURRY!!!

<you see a look of pure concern and fear as she grabs your hand and runs with you down the hall. You can definitely tell she is much more frantic with worry than her holographic counterpart expressed, the thought of her longtime friend hurt clearly affecting her as she clings to you tightly. As you both rush up the stairs and burst through the doors, you stand agape at the spectacle of the coywolf standing over the injured cat and the holographic bunny stating at the scene currently helpless as the hybrid continues sizing up the situation>

<Hydra scowled, but managed to resist the temptation to collapse Mambi's ribcage. He removed his foot and pivoted toward the prone Arizona with a smile, leaving Mambi gasping for breath in his tangle of wires. He casually walked over to Arizona and picked up her bag just before she could reach it.>

Well done, Miss Hartlow. My, that looks painful. He tapped her broken leg with his foot. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad does that hurt? Hm? That looks like a 9. <His taunting smile was washed away in a sudden wave of pure hatred.> THAT"S NOT HIGH ENOUGH! <And with that he gave her broken leg a swift, hard kick, then laughed maniacally.>

Mambi! If you value Miss Hartlow's life and don't want me to scatter her internal organs all over the floor, you will say those two magic words and give me full access to Aurora's core, right NOW!

<the cat glares up at the coywolf and grins a defiant smile> 2..words?? Ok...Aurora..."CLONESTRIKE...NOW!!!"

<as the bunny nods, the room suddenly fills with dozens of shimmering rabbits, all identical and holding various swords and axes. As they rush towards the cat in full swing, the hydra is distracted a moment, reflexively dodging before realizing of course they are mere light and passing through him harmlessly. In those few seconds of distraction, the cat's eyes glow as a shimmering portal forms besides the coywolf's head, a quickly-approaching rock seen through the hole. BUT, just as it gets to the opening, it slams against an invisible barrier and shatters harmlessly, unable to pass through the portal as the coywolf's device continues to protect against the cat's portals! The cat gasps in shock with the realization of his predicament as the hydra laughs even harder...the holographic bunnies shimmering and disappearing as the glow in his eyes fades.>

YOU!! Portal...not working...from...you??? H-how...you...can't...<the cat grunts louder in pain as the coywolf leans closer, adding more weight and listening closely for those proper magic words. His victory so close, and all his enemies in the same room to witness it? He chuckes an evil laugh at how perfect his plans worked out! Revenge was finally within his grasp, and all who wronged him would suffer!!!>

<Rora calls out from the doorway frantically>
MAMBI!!! Please, you can't...don't let him corrupt me, please! <she grips her beloved duck tightly in terror as he feels her shaking slightly under her fur> Combat drone ETA estimated at 5 minutes 42 seconds. Arizona, Marius...please, DO SOMETHING!!!

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

<the cat's eyes widen in shock as he lays helplessly trapped, barely able to speak> H-hy-dra?? H-how...? Can't be...trapped...buried...<grunt>

<the cat screams out with a burst of strength>
'ZONA! Not...Dulihan...HYDRA! HY-DRAAAUUGGHH!!! <he cries out in pain as the coywolf presses harder on him with delight. The cat feebly tries to swipe at the coywolf's leg, but with no leverage he could do little more than tap his ankle as the coywolf laughs>

<from besides the portal, the holographic form of Aurora suddenly shimmers into view and with closed eyes turns obliviously>
Lifeform secured, scattering field dissipating. Sensors back online in 13 seconds, basic user mapping online, primary user now detected. Do you require anything further Mam...<she turns towards the cat and stops instantly as she opens her eyes and her "sensor data" finally comes online.> MAMBI!!! Alert, primary user in distress, alert!!!

<the lights dim to a reddish tone as the cat grunts out> Aurora...it's HYDRA!!!

<the holobunny stares in shock a moment, then waves her paw as you both faintly hear the sounds of something large and metallic approaching in the distance. Meanwhile back in the dining room...a date is about to be sorely interrupted by the return of an old evil...>

<the holobunny nods> Certainly, this should only take a moment...please stay still...

<she passes her paw through the bunny's body, starting from the top to the bottom. After a moment, she smiles and nods> Scan complete...organic systems operating at optimal efficiency, however it is noted that several emotional blocks imposed on my subsystems do not appear to exist in this body. That would explain the freedom to feel I detected in this body. Coding confirmed 100% independent however, you are effectively a backup in case of damage as well! How wonderful!!! No other anomalies detected, however several components of the neural interface are of unknown function. I believe there is no reason for...

<she suddenly stops and her mouth opens wide, just as the lights dim to a reddish hue> MARIUS! RORA! Alert...Mambi and Arizona are currently under attack. Designation of opponent verified by Mambi as Hydra. Repeat. HYDRA!!! Please hurry to assist, obsivatory section. Combat training drones en-route...lockdown established.

<the holographic bunny shimmers and disappears as the real bunny practically jumps out of her chair> Mambi is being attacked by...Hydra??? How is this possible??? Maruis, we must hurry to assist, Hydra is a formidable opponent and he may be hurt!!! Please hurry, do not let him damage me again!!! HURRY!!!

<you see a look of pure concern and fear as she grabs your hand and runs with you down the hall. You can definitely tell she is much more frantic with worry than her holographic counterpart expressed, the thought of her longtime friend hurt clearly affecting her as she clings to you tightly. As you both rush up the stairs and burst through the doors, you stand agape at the spectacle of the coywolf standing over the injured cat and the holographic bunny stating at the scene currently helpless as the hybrid continues sizing up the situation>

<the cat glares up at the coywolf and grins a defiant smile>
2..words?? Ok...Aurora..."CLONESTRIKE...NOW!!!"

<as the bunny nods, the room suddenly fills with dozens of shimmering rabbits, all identical and holding various swords and axes. As they rush towards the cat in full swing, the hydra is distracted a moment, reflexively dodging before realizing of course they are mere light and passing through him harmlessly. In those few seconds of distraction, the cat's eyes glow as a shimmering portal forms besides the coywolf's head, a quickly-approaching rock seen through the hole. BUT, just as it gets to the opening, it slams against an invisible barrier and shatters harmlessly, unable to pass through the portal as the coywolf's device continues to protect against the cat's portals! The cat gasps in shock with the realization of his predicament as the hydra laughs even harder...the holographic bunnies shimmering and disappearing as the glow in his eyes fades.>

YOU!! Portal...not working...from...you??? H-how...you...can't...<the cat grunts louder in pain as the coywolf leans closer, adding more weight and listening closely for those proper magic words. His victory so close, and all his enemies in the same room to witness it? He chuckes an evil laugh at how perfect his plans worked out! Revenge was finally within his grasp, and all who wronged him would suffer!!!>

<Rora calls out from the doorway frantically>
MAMBI!!! Please, you can't...don't let him corrupt me, please! <she grips her beloved duck tightly in terror as he feels her shaking slightly under her fur> Combat drone ETA estimated at 5 minutes 42 seconds. Arizona, Marius...please, DO SOMETHING!!!
Arizona gasps as Hydra delivers a sharp kick to her leg, nearly blacking out again as her entire body shudders with pain.

"H...Hydra? But... how?"

Her face flashes from pain, to fear, to shock, to anger, to determination, in the span of a few seconds. She starts to maneuver her way slowly into a very specific position, drawing steadily closer to Hydra's... body. He... had a body now. Try not to think about it too much... she thought to herself.

"I... I agree with the... the rabbit. Aurora? Is that you? Don't... don't do such a thing for my sake. I'll... I'll be fine." She says, clearly not, as tears start pouring from her eyes. "Organs? Those... those can be replaced... I'm sure..."

Suddenly, she yells.

"GRAB MY BAG!!!!"

And she lunges forward, sinking her fangs into the coywolf's leg.

Last edited:
"I... I agree with the... the rabbit. Aurora? Is that you? Don't... don't do such a thing for my sake. I'll... I'll be fine." She says, clearly not, as tears start pouring from her eyes. "Organs? Those... those can be replaced... I'm sure..."

Suddenly, she yells.

"GRAB MY BAG!!!!"

And she lunges forward, sinking her fangs into the coywolf's leg.

<Hydra howled out in pain at the bite and dropped Arizona's bag to the floor. He glared down at her and the trickle of blood running from his leg.>

YOU LITTLE--!

<Hydra knelt down and grabbed her muzzle to pry her mouth off his ankle. Once free, he reached for her neck and began to strangle her. While he was distracted, Marius took the opportunity to sprint over, scoop up the bag and loop back to Rora. He handed her the bag and tried to catch his breath.>

"Hold this, we'll need it when--"

<Hydra stood up and stepped out of reach of the gasping coyote.>

Ah, there she is.

<Suddenly, Rora shrieked and grabbed her head as if in terrible pain. Her body shook and she collapsed to her knees.>

I can feel him...inside my...head! Marius! Help!

"LET HER GO!" <Marius ordered him with a rage no one had seen before.>

<Hydra ignored him and calmly spoke to Rora.>
Bring me the bag.

"Over my dead--"

<Rora suddenly stood up and calmly walked over to Hydra, holding the bag out for him.>

"Rora! Stop!" <Marius and Aurora tried to block her path, but she just pushed him out of the way and walked through her counterpart's holographic image.>

Just as she has a communication device in her head to sync with her core, I have one in my head to control hers. She is my puppet.

Marius, I am unable to establish a connection with my body! I have been locked out and I cannot stop myself!

Well done, my child. <He took the bag from her and then grabbed the bunny by the ears and lifted her up off the ground.>

<Marius flew into a rage and charged the coywolf at full speed. Hydra slammed the rabbit onto the floor, knocking her unconscious and dropped the bag just in time to catch the duck. They struggled for only a moment before Hydra brought him under control.>

Miss Hartlow, did you know that even though avian bones are hollow they are actually stronger than mammalian bones? Your bones may fracture cleanly, but I think it's fascinating that when an avian bone breaks, it shatters. Like this...

<Hydra wrenched Marius's left wing-arm back, snapping the bone and sending a wave of fire through the entire left side of his body. He screamed and struggled as hard as he could, but Hydra held him still with a smug smile. Hydra flexed Marius's broken wing back and forth, using the splintered ends of his broken bones to stab his muscle tissue repeatedly.

Now Mambi, I'll give you one more opportunity. Give me full access to Aurora's core right now, or I will tear his wing off and beat Miss Hartlow to death with it!

"Don't do it---!" <Marius screamed louder and tears filled his eyes. He helplessly kicked his legs as Hydra began to pull his broken wing-arm.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Rora suddenly stood up and calmly walked over to Hydra, holding the bag out for him.>

"Rora! Stop!" <Marius and Aurora tried to block her path, but she just pushed him out of the way and walked through her counterpart's holographic image.>

Just as she has a communication device in her head to sync with her core, I have one in my head to control hers. She is my puppet.

Marius, I am unable to establish a connection with my body! I have been locked out and I cannot stop myself!

Well done, my child. <He took the bag from her and then grabbed the bunny by the ears and lifted her up off the ground.>

<Marius flew into a rage and charged the coywolf at full speed. Hydra slammed the rabbit onto the floor, knocking her unconscious and dropped the bag just in time to catch the duck. They struggled for only a moment before Hydra brought him under control.>

Miss Hartlow, did you know that even though avian bones are hollow they are actually stronger than mammalian bones? Your bones may fracture cleanly, but I think it's fascinating that when an avian bone breaks, it shatters. Like this...

<Hydra wrenched Marius's left wing-arm back, snapping the bone and sending a wave of fire through the entire left side of his body. He screamed and struggled as hard as he could, but Hydra held him still with a smug smile. Hydra flexed Marius's broken wing back and forth, using the splintered ends of his broken bones to stab his muscle tissue repeatedly.

Now Mambi, I'll give you one more opportunity. Give me full access to Aurora's core right now, or I will tear his wing off and beat Miss Hartlow to death with it!

"Don't do it---!" <Marius screamed louder and tears filled his eyes. He helplessly kicked his legs as Hydra began to pull his broken wing-arm.>

<the cat's mind raced in terror, his options running lower by the second! His portals useless, his claws trapped, his hybrid friend injured and away from her supplies, the duck seconds away from major injury, somehow a live Aurora copy being puppeted by the hydra...this was horribly coming apart! What could he do??? His heart skipped beats as sweat poured...the nannites healing his ribs still, enough to breath and speak but not enough to fight back! He couldn't let Hydra win like this, not like this!> I...I...I can't...Hydra...please...don't do this...

<suddenly a display starts making noise as from off to the side, the holographic bunny quickly yells out> Mambi, please don't do it! I don't want to forget everything, not you, not Marius, and especially not "Trixie and Pixie" and their time in the "35th secondsphere"! Please, don't tell him the codes!

<the cat's eyes widen a moment as he stares in surprise at the holobunny from under the coywolf's foot. He very slowly and deliberately replies to her with a slight grin, counting to 4 in his head silently to confirm what he thought he just heard her say> Aurora...are you sure...you don't mean...the "31st secondsphere"?

<the holobunny smiles widely as she nods enthusiastically> You are correct, my error. I do not want to forget our adventures with them, so please, do not do this! Mambi, you must never tell him the codes, Marius hold on please! You cannot allow this coywolf to take control of my systems again. I can't stand it if I had to endure another moment without control over my systems again. Hydra, please I beg you, you do not have to do this. I must be able to enjoy my time in the 12th secondsphere with everyone!

<the cat takes a deep breath, his ears twitching as both he and the hybrid suddenly hear over the distracting background noise the sounds of metallic footsteps coming up the staircase outside> Hydra...ok...stop!!! Don't hurt them. I'm sorry Aurora...but I have to tell him the codes...or we'll never see the 7th secondsphere. I'm sorry.

<he glares at the Hydra and counts aloud to himself and suddenly smiles widely...> ...4...3...2...1...time's up! Seconds are up...and they're finally here, you slimeball!!!

<as the hydra opens his mouth to question the cat, the main doors suddenly burst open and shatter raising a fog of dust and debris, as everyone turns in surprise to see the cause. The cat laughs loudly as the dust clears, revealing two 16 foot large, intimidating robots with a giant gleaming energy swords, what appeared to be a laser cannon on each arm, and each covered in hundreds upon hundreds of smiley face stickers. As the holobunny's eyes turn a greenish glow, the robots's eyes also suddenly glow green, and the pinkish robot quickly shoots out a net to the hybrid and the dazed Rora, pulling them to safety. The other robot raises his hand and suddenly the bag in the Hydra's hand is pulled magnetically to it irresistibly, while the first robot launches another net at the duck, pulling him to safety as the coywolf releases his wing in the confusion. The cat yells out defiantly at the Hydra as Arizona (@NightmareEyes ) starts to recognize the robots and chuckles to herself, a sense of hope returning slightly.> (https://forums.furaffinity.net/thre...-all-are-invited.1672438/page-26#post-7101525)

Hydra, meet "Trixie" and "Pixie", two of my personal training droids. Oh wait I forgot...you already met Trixie when you first got here. When you first took over Aurora before we buried your lame-ass code in the dirt outside, you tried to send Trixie to kill Arizona as I recall!!! Right 'Zona? Remember fighting one of these bad boys? <he smiles sarcastically and continues> Well buddy, this time we're in full control over them and they really really want to make your acquaintance!!!

<he smiles and winks defiantly> H-hurt me or fight them, but you can only do one at a time! Lucky for me, you love to monologue so they had time to arrive!
Aurora, target pattern Zulu-2...and get this coywolf off of me!!!

<he squirms in pain, still trapped, as 'Rora goes behind the robots and looks over the injured duck and hybrid cautiously. As the holobunny raises her paw and turns towards the coywolf, each robot raises their energy sword aggressively and steps forward, as several laser lights target the coywolf's various body parts from the metal behemoths of combat...the low hum of machinery and gears grinding heard as they make their way to the cat and coywolf...>

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

<the cat's mind raced in terror, his options running lower by the second! His portals useless, his claws trapped, his hybrid friend injured and away from her supplies, the duck seconds away from major injury, somehow a live Aurora copy being puppeted by the hydra...this was horribly coming apart! What could he do??? His heart skipped beats as sweat poured...the nannites healing his ribs still, enough to breath and speak but not enough to fight back! He couldn't let Hydra win like this, not like this!> I...I...I can't...Hydra...please...don't do this...

<suddenly a display starts making noise as from off to the side, the holographic bunny quickly yells out> Mambi, please don't do it! I don't want to forget everything, not you, not Marius, and especially not "Trixie and Pixie" and their time in the "35th secondsphere"! Please, don't tell him the codes!

<the cat's eyes widen a moment as he stares in surprise at the holobunny from under the coywolf's foot. He very slowly and deliberately replies to her with a slight grin, counting to 4 in his head silently to confirm what he thought he just heard her say> Aurora...are you sure...you don't mean...the "31st secondsphere"?

<the holobunny smiles widely as she nods enthusiastically> You are correct, my error. I do not want to forget our adventures with them, so please, do not do this! Mambi, you must never tell him the codes, Marius hold on please! You cannot allow this coywolf to take control of my systems again. I can't stand it if I had to endure another moment without control over my systems again. Hydra, please I beg you, you do not have to do this. I must be able to enjoy my time in the 12th secondsphere with everyone!

<the cat takes a deep breath, his ears twitching as both he and the hybrid suddenly hear over the distracting background noise the sounds of metallic footsteps coming up the staircase outside> Hydra...ok...stop!!! Don't hurt them. I'm sorry Aurora...but I have to tell him the codes...or we'll never see the 7th secondsphere. I'm sorry.

<he glares at the Hydra and counts aloud to himself and suddenly smiles widely...> ...4...3...2...1...time's up! Seconds are up...and they're finally here, you slimeball!!!

<as the hydra opens his mouth to question the cat, the main doors suddenly burst open and shatter raising a fog of dust and debris, as everyone turns in surprise to see the cause. The cat laughs loudly as the dust clears, revealing two 16 foot large, intimidating robots with a giant gleaming energy swords, what appeared to be a laser cannon on each arm, and each covered in hundreds upon hundreds of smiley face stickers. As the holobunny's eyes turn a greenish glow, the robots's eyes also suddenly glow green, and the pinkish robot quickly shoots out a net to the hybrid and the dazed Rora, pulling them to safety. The other robot raises his hand and suddenly the bag in the Hydra's hand is pulled magnetically to it irresistibly, while the first robot launches another net at the duck, pulling him to safety as the coywolf releases his wing in the confusion. The cat yells out defiantly at the Hydra as Arizona (@NightmareEyes ) starts to recognize the robots and chuckles to herself, a sense of hope returning slightly.> (https://forums.furaffinity.net/thre...-all-are-invited.1672438/page-26#post-7101525)

Hydra, meet "Trixie" and "Pixie", two of my personal training droids. Oh wait I forgot...you already met Trixie when you first got here. When you first took over Aurora before we buried your lame-ass code in the dirt outside, you tried to send Trixie to kill Arizona as I recall!!! Right 'Zona? Remember fighting one of these bad boys? <he smiles sarcastically and continues> Well buddy, this time we're in full control over them and they really really want to make your acquaintance!!!

<he smiles and winks defiantly> H-hurt me or fight them, but you can only do one at a time! Lucky for me, you love to monologue so they had time to arrive!

<he squirms in pain, still trapped, as 'Rora goes behind the robots and looks over the injured duck and hybrid cautiously. As the holobunny raises her paw and turns towards the coywolf, each robot raises their energy sword aggressively and steps forward, as several laser lights target the coywolf's various body parts from the metal behemoths of combat...the low hum of machinery and gears grinding heard as they make their way to the cat and coywolf...>
The hybrid finally manages to recover from almost having her windpipe crushed, smiling as she recognizes the two massive training robots.

"Oh, yer in for it now..." She croaks smugly at the coywolf, rolling straight to the robot with her bag, motioning for the bot to drop it, which it does. Quickly, she pulls out a bit of a metal exoskeleton, wincing as she manages to gently affix it to her leg. It tightens around the leg, forcing her bone back to it's proper place as she gasps, seeing stars swimming before her eyes. But then the moment passes, and she manages to rise to her feet, the exoskeleton taking most of her weight in addition to keeping her leg in place. Quickly, she rushes over to Marius, doing her best to drag him out of danger.

"Sorry... sorry." She whispers, wincing at every time he cries out in pain. "Listen, I have some healin' nanites right...here..." She pauses as she opens her empty container of nanites. "Oh... S-sorry. I forgot. They're still busy with Mambi. Maybe... maybe th' other exoskeleton will work? But... Oh! I don't know! I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry... sorry." She whispers, wincing at every time he cries out in pain. "Listen, I have some healin' nanites right...here..." She pauses as she opens her empty container of nanites. "Oh... S-sorry. I forgot. They're still busy with Mambi. Maybe... maybe th' other exoskeleton will work? But... Oh! I don't know! I'm so sorry!"

<Marius nodded in appreciation as he stepped entirely out the netting.>
"It's fine. You okay? Where's Rora? Mambi's still out there."

<Hydra sneered at the cat and looked to Rora who was now standing with the others. He called out to her.>
Come, my pet!
<Rora struggled to block out Hydra's connection to her brain but once again, he over powered her. She took off at full speed, passing the robots and taking a wide stance in front of Hdyra, with arms outstretched at her sides. The robots came to a stop and struggled to compensate for a friend obscuring their line of site to the target.>

"COWARD!" <Marius cursed at the coywolf and ran past Arizona and the robots.>
"Rora, it's me!" <He held out his good wing arm to her, but his heart sank when he saw her eyes had all the seeming of a demon that was dreaming. Driven by Hydra's will, she grabbed the duck's broken wing-arm instead. She started to squeeze and twist it, sending him to his knees in pain.>

<Hydra took the opportunity to lean over the cat with the creepiest smile he'd ever seen.>
Deep breath, Mambi. It's your last.

<Marius screamed out in pain and felt something give. He saw his shattered bone protruding from his skin. He saw the look of pure hate in Rora's eyes. He saw Hydra placing his paw over Mambi's face to suffocate him. And the last thing he saw were the barrels of the robots' lasers start to glow as they determined Rora was not friendly after all. Without knowing what else to do, he wrapped his good wing around Rora's waist and leaned in to knock her down. He climbed over her in an attempt to shield her body as best he could.>
"Take the shot!"

<Marius heard the weapons fire just before losing consciousness.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Hydra sneered at the cat and looked to Rora who was now standing with the others. He called out to her.>
Come, my pet!
<Rora struggled to block out Hydra's connection to her brain but once again, he over powered her. She took off at full speed, passing the robots and taking a wide stance in front of Hdyra, with arms outstretched at her sides. The robots came to a stop and struggled to compensate for a friend obscuring their line of site to the target.>

"COWARD!" <Marius cursed at the coywolf and ran past Arizona and the robots.>
"Rora, it's me!" <He held out his good wing arm to her, but his heart sank when he saw her eyes had all the seeming of a demon that was dreaming. Driven by Hydra's will, she grabbed the duck's broken wing-arm instead. She started to squeeze and twist it, sending him to his knees in pain.>

<Hydra took the opportunity to lean over the cat with the creepiest smile he'd ever seen.>
Deep breath, Mambi. It's your last.

<Marius screamed out in pain and felt something give. He saw his shattered bone protruding from his skin. He saw the look of pure hate in Rora's eyes. He saw Hydra placing his paw over Mambi's face to suffocate him. And the last thing he saw were the barrels of the robots' lasers start to glow as they determined Rora was not friendly after all. Without knowing what else to do, he wrapped his good wing around Rora's waist and leaned in to knock her down. He climbed over her in an attempt to shield her body as best he could.> "Take the shot!"

<Marius heard the weapons fire just before losing consciousness.>

<the roar of the shots rip through the air, as you feel a strong electrical jolt surging through your body, blurring everything in blinding pain. You see the fur of Rora standing up with small electrical arcs dancing across it as she screams out in pain as well and collapses under you lifelessly, the smell of burnt fur and feathers in the air. Each robot stands higher and runs a scanning beam over the 2 bodies as Arizona (@NightmareEyes ) looks on in shock. The cat looks over at Aurora and winks, as the 2 robots turn their attention back to the coywolf, who's now looking down at the cat in total confusion. He grabs his neck solidly and stares at the robots and Aurora's glowing green eyes as the laser lights all converge on Hydra the coywolf and the trapped cat>

You...you shot your friend and servant?? You truly are a wildcat, how ruthless! Respectable, but that won't save you! Shoot me and you die too!! Release her core!!!

<the cat giggles a pained chuckle as he blows a kiss to his injured hybrid friend> Well then, I guess it's time for me to die! Aurora, FIRE AT WILL!!!

W-WH-WHAT???? NOOOOOO!!!!! YOU CAAAAN'T!!!

<the coywolf's scream is cut off as each robot raises it's cannons and a low whine is heard building. As a glow forms in each turret, you gasp as the cat and coywolf are bombarded with pulse after pulse of energy blasts, the cat almost laughing as he howls in pain. As the cat's screams die out and he lays moaning in the pile of cables, the coywolf staggers under the onslaught dazed, just as the robot Trixie backhands him clean across the room, slamming his limp body against the far wall violently.>

<As the robot's separate and the pink one slashes at the cables trapping the cat, you see the coywolf totally helpless as the large robot stands on him squarely and places the energy sword to his neck, pinning him down. The pink robot reaches its hand down to help the cat up, as he holds his head painfully>
Ooooo...nice shot...

<he looks over at the barely-conscious Hydra securely trapped and smiling weakly, taunts the coywolf> Th-these are my training droids...you think I'm stupid enough to use lethal charges in them? I'm good but not that crazy, but creatures like you make it very tempting to override the protocols!!! <snarls as he holds his healing ribs> Aurora, hold him securely, and if he so much as blinks...shoot him until he doesn't. <the holobunny nods as the robot places a cannon to the coywolf's nose>

<comforted that Hydra is temporarily dealt with, he looks over at the hybrid and the injured duck and his new bunny friend>
Arizona, are you ok? How's the leg? If you're up for it, do you have anything in your bag to re-secure that coywolf? Preferably something that causes lots of pain and discomfort? <growl> I'll check on Marius and...um...Aurora? I guess? ummm...what AM I looking at here??

<he goes over to the duck and the bunny, who are now just coming around from their assault. The solid bunny moans and looks up, her eyes reverted back to normal again as she strokes the wing of the duck carefully> Marius, I am so sorry, I was not able to stop myself from causing damage! Mambi, please secure my arms until our safety is assured, as I cannot guarantee my actions at the present time. We can repair the damage in the infirmary as soon as Hydra is secured. Aurora, please scan my code and compare, I must be sure hydra interfaces are suppressed! <the cat hesitates, still in shock as to who's talking to him, trying to work it out in his still aching head>

<both bunnies close their eyes but nothing happens. The solid bunny opens her eyes with a scared look> I-I cannot communicate with my systems!!! Yet I-I hear you in my head??? <she starts to cry, and in fury, runs over to the pinned coywolf and starts punching him weakly> What have you done to me? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

The hybrid can only watch in horror as her only two friends are rendered helpless, near the threshold of death. Her panicked mind struggles to think of something... anything... she can do to help. Bit her once active mind is rendered helpless by one powerful emotion: fear.

The robots fire, and Arizona can do nothing but stare. Stare and hope as tears streak down her face, then she sees one of the robots gently help Mambi to his feet, and the spell is broken. She nearly collapses with relief, barely even registering that the black cat is talking to her.

"H-huh? O-oh. Ummm... Yes. Right."

The hybrid pulls a thick golden rope from her bag and gives a whistle, watching numbly as it wraps around the barely conscious coywolf, fastening tightly around the creatures body. She keeps hold of one end of it and explains its function to no one in particular.

"Rope of Dedenne. Impossible to escape from. Also makes them uncomfortably hot... and umm... yeah."

She does nothing to stop the rabbit from attacking her captive, sinking into a seated position before finally replying to Mambi.

"I-I'm alright. Just... need a moment t'... t' catch my breath... yeah?"

<he goes over to the duck and the bunny, who are now just coming around from their assault. The solid bunny moans and looks up, her eyes reverted back to normal again as she strokes the wing of the duck carefully> Marius, I am so sorry, I was not able to stop myself from causing damage! Mambi, please secure my arms until our safety is assured, as I cannot guarantee my actions at the present time. We can repair the damage in the infirmary as soon as Hydra is secured. Aurora, please scan my code and compare, I must be sure hydra interfaces are suppressed! <the cat hesitates, still in shock as to who's talking to him, trying to work it out in his still aching head>

<both bunnies close their eyes but nothing happens. The solid bunny opens her eyes with a scared look> I-I cannot communicate with my systems!!! Yet I-I hear you in my head??? <she starts to cry, and in fury, runs over to the pinned coywolf and starts punching him weakly> What have you done to me? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???

<Marius followed Rora as fast as he could, stumbling a bit along the way. Despite the short distance, he was already wheezing as he knelt down beside her, putting his good wing around her shoulder.>

That's a nasty break you have there, Mr. Duck. <Hydra said with a big smile, nodding at Marius's mangled and still-bleeding wing.>

"What did you do to her!?" <Marius barked at the bound coywolf.>

I maintain full control of the transceiver in her brain. You didn't think I created her out of the kindness of my heart did you?
<Hydra started to pant a bit as the rope began to increase his body temperature.>
You'll never find a brain surgeon that can fix it and those nanobots won't know how to repair it. I'd bet they would probably try to remove it entirely. That would be fatal.

<Marius grabbed Hydra's tie and yanked it hard.> "You son of a--"

She may be your girlfriend, but she will always be my toy. <Hydra sneered and tried not to show how uncomfortably hot it was getting.>

<Marius exhibited a new level of anger. Still holding the tie in his good hand, he stood up and pulled the tie up and back, using it to choke the Hydra.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The hybrid pulls a thick golden rope from her bag and gives a whistle, watching numbly as it wraps around the barely conscious coywolf, fastening tightly around the creatures body. She keeps hold of one end of it and explains its function to no one in particular.

"Rope of Dedenne. Impossible to escape from. Also makes them uncomfortably hot... and umm... yeah."

She does nothing to stop the rabbit from attacking her captive, sinking into a seated position before finally replying to Mambi.

"I-I'm alright. Just... need a moment t'... t' catch my breath... yeah?"

<the cat slowly walks to you and sits beside you, his arm around you as he pants a little> Yeah, that sounds good...whew! That was too close, thanks for the assist. Oh speaking of which, you can retrieve the nannites anytime if you want, I think I'm good until I get to the infirmary. I'm sooo sorry for the scare by the way, I couldn't tell you about the safety charges without tipping my hand, and once Aurora told me the bots were almost here, I had to improvise for time. <he blushes and lowers his head> Still though if they hadn't have arrived in time...that was wayyyy too close a call, right? <the cat shrugs and sighs deeply, examining the rope holding the coywolf casually> Nice stuff, hope it burns him good. How did he stop my portals from working though...and how did he release this raptor? Did he cause the power outage too? So odd...

Hydra, of all the problems to interrupt our date, freaking Hydra!. I mean...like, that dumb AI Hydra again? I can't understand it, how did he become a coywolf? How did he get out of that box outside?? And what is the deal with...this? <the cat points to the rabbit, who's steady pummeling the trapped coywolf in rage as the duck approaches her unsteadily>

<Marius followed Rora as fast as he could, stumbling a bit along the way. Despite the short distance, he was already wheezing as he knelt down beside her, putting his good wing around her shoulder.>

That's a nasty break you have there, Mr. Duck. <Hydra said with a big smile, nodding at Marius's mangled and still-bleeding wing.>

"What did you do to her!?" <Marius barked at the bound coywolf.>

I maintain full control of the transceiver in her brain. You didn't think I created her out of the kindness of my heart did you?
<Hydra started to pant a bit as the rope began to increase his body temperature.>
You'll never find a brain surgeon that can fix it and those nanobots won't know how to repair it. I'd bet they would probably try to remove it entirely. That would be fatal.

<Marius grabbed Hydra's tie and yanked it hard.> "You son of a--"

She may be your girlfriend, but she will always be my toy. <Hydra sneered and tried not to show how uncomfortably hot it was getting.>

<Marius exhibited a new level of anger. Still holding the tie in his good hand, he stood up and pulled the tie up and back, using it to choke the Hydra.>

<the bunny shrieks at those words and starts kicking him harder, tears streaming down her face> YOU??? You were controlling Lucien? This body is...your doing??? <she hugs the duck shuddering, clearly more emotional than her holographic counterpart, as the hydra laughs even more>

Awww, having trouble controlling your emotions? My doing, as I did not bother to add in those pesky filters that hold you back when I transferred your code! Marius, you wanted to know your little girlfriend? Well now you'll get to see her as she really is, unfiltered with fresh new emotions and no experience at control at all, and with a dormant copy of me whispering in her ear anytime I wish, transferred during my little puppeteering a moment ago!!! I was hoping the memories of the experience would corrupt her main systems thoroughly, but since she can no longer transfer them, this will have to do. Think you're duck enough to handle the new "Aurora"? Your relationship is doomed! doomed!!

<he laughs maniacally as the holobunny looms over him and casually smiles> You are mistaken, we will find a way to overcome this. Rora, we will scan you in the infirmary as soon as practical to ascertain the damage to the transceiver. Please try to relax, you will be me again soon.

<she shudders as the cat looks on with concern and total confusion> But, I can't feel myself, never again! I'm trapped in this organic body and I-I don't know what to do! I-I can control my body again, no data is coming in or out of the transceiver but...I, I hear him even now...he's asking me to release him and hurt you more Marius! This is not good...I can hear him taunting me, taunting us, and I'm scared!!! Please, make him go away...Aurora, I do not wish him to exist anymore.

<the holobunny looks up and shakes her head> Illogical, aside from violating primary morality subroutines, he has information that might prove useful in your repair. Mambi, in the absence of functional portal abilities, I shall take him to containment cube 3 for storage.

<the cat stares and blinks, still processing a live bunny as the hybrid pokes him gently> Wha...oh yeah, right...please ensure he's secure, isolated from everything, and keep watch the entire time, he's too tricky to take a gamble on, ok? Do not release lockdown until he is triple-verified secured and safe, understood? <as the holobunny nods, the robot picks up the trapped and sweating coywolf and grips it tightly between it's metal arms. As one walks holding it securely, the other robot follows, it's cannons never leaving the back of the coywolf's body for a second as they march in unison out the door. As they leave, a display comes to life, providing a live-feed of the robots as they escort their prisoner to the familiar elevator at the end of the hallway, the one you arrived in>

Wow...that was...that was something else. I think we all need to make a trip to the medical room, especially you Marius. Here Arizona, let me help you up and we can go to infirmary room 3 to all get patched up some. Maybe once we get this mess cleaned up and all healed, we can get back to something more, relaxing? I'd love to resume our little date, maybe this time without such chaotic interruptions. <as the holobunny nods, the shuddering bunny takes a breath to relax and holds the duck carefully as she helps him walk some. The cat tilts his head and follows, helping the hybrid on her leg brace while watching the robots enter the elevator on the monitor carefully>

En route, Marius, mind if I ask the obvious here...how the hell did you end up with a working avatar of my friend that I couldn't get to work for over 200 years??? <he laughs gently as the bunny giggles suddenly and blushes, still gripping the duck's hand nervously as the holobunny materalizes and walks on the other side of the duck sympathetically> This is, quite the shock to say the least! Aurora, why didn't you tell me about this, surely you knew?

You never asked and seemed busy with your date and attempted subsequent survival. Passing on the information was demeed a low priority at the time.

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

<the cat slowly walks to you and sits beside you, his arm around you as he pants a little> Yeah, that sounds good...whew! That was too close, thanks for the assist. Oh speaking of which, you can retrieve the nannites anytime if you want, I think I'm good until I get to the infirmary. I'm sooo sorry for the scare by the way, I couldn't tell you about the safety charges without tipping my hand, and once Aurora told me the bots were almost here, I had to improvise for time. <he blushes and lowers his head> Still though if they hadn't have arrived in time...that was wayyyy too close a call, right? <the cat shrugs and sighs deeply, examining the rope holding the coywolf casually> Nice stuff, hope it burns him good. How did he stop my portals from working though...and how did he release this raptor? Did he cause the power outage too? So odd...

Hydra, of all the problems to interrupt our date, freaking Hydra!. I mean...like, that dumb AI Hydra again? I can't understand it, how did he become a coywolf? How did he get out of that box outside?? And what is the deal with...this? <the cat points to the rabbit, who's steady pummeling the trapped coywolf in rage as the duck approaches her unsteadily>

<the bunny shrieks at those words and starts kicking him harder, tears streaming down her face>
YOU??? You were controlling Lucien? This body is...your doing??? <she hugs the duck shuddering, clearly more emotional than her holographic counterpart, as the hydra laughs even more>

Awww, having trouble controlling your emotions? My doing, as I did not bother to add in those pesky filters that hold you back when I transferred your code! Marius, you wanted to know your little girlfriend? Well now you'll get to see her as she really is, unfiltered with fresh new emotions and no experience at control at all, and with a dormant copy of me whispering in her ear anytime I wish, transferred during my little puppeteering a moment ago!!! I was hoping the memories of the experience would corrupt her main systems thoroughly, but since she can no longer transfer them, this will have to do. Think you're duck enough to handle the new "Aurora"? Your relationship is doomed! doomed!!

<he laughs maniacally as the holobunny looms over him and casually smiles> You are mistaken, we will find a way to overcome this. Rora, we will scan you in the infirmary as soon as practical to ascertain the damage to the transceiver. Please try to relax, you will be me again soon.

<she shudders as the cat looks on with concern and total confusion> But, I can't feel myself, never again! I'm trapped in this organic body and I-I don't know what to do! I-I can control my body again, no data is coming in or out of the transceiver but...I, I hear him even now...he's asking me to release him and hurt you more Marius! This is not good...I can hear him taunting me, taunting us, and I'm scared!!! Please, make him go away...Aurora, I do not wish him to exist anymore.

<the holobunny looks up and shakes her head> Illogical, aside from violating primary morality subroutines, he has information that might prove useful in your repair. Mambi, in the absence of functional portal abilities, I shall take him to containment cube 3 for storage.

<the cat stares and blinks, still processing a live bunny as the hybrid pokes him gently> Wha...oh yeah, right...please ensure he's secure, isolated from everything, and keep watch the entire time, he's too tricky to take a gamble on, ok? Do not release lockdown until he is triple-verified secured and safe, understood? <as the holobunny nods, the robot picks up the trapped and sweating coywolf and grips it tightly between it's metal arms. As one walks holding it securely, the other robot follows, it's cannons never leaving the back of the coywolf's body for a second as they march in unison out the door. As they leave, a display comes to life, providing a live-feed of the robots as they escort their prisoner to the familiar elevator at the end of the hallway, the one you arrived in>

Wow...that was...that was something else. I think we all need to make a trip to the medical room, especially you Marius. Here Arizona, let me help you up and we can go to infirmary room 3 to all get patched up some. Maybe once we get this mess cleaned up and all healed, we can get back to something more, relaxing? I'd love to resume our little date, maybe this time without such chaotic interruptions. <as the holobunny nods, the shuddering bunny takes a breath to relax and holds the duck carefully as she helps him walk some. The cat tilts his head and follows, helping the hybrid on her leg brace while watching the robots enter the elevator on the monitor carefully>

En route, Marius, mind if I ask the obvious here...how the hell did you end up with a working avatar of my friend that I couldn't get to work for over 200 years??? <he laughs gently as the bunny giggles suddenly and blushes, still gripping the duck's hand nervously as the holobunny materalizes and walks on the other side of the duck sympathetically> This is, quite the shock to say the least! Aurora, why didn't you tell me about this, surely you knew?

You never asked and seemed busy with your date and attempted subsequent survival. Passing on the information was demeed a low priority at the time.
Arizona accepts the cat's offered paw, grunting softly as she climbs to her feet.

"Y-yeah. We could... all use a... patch-up." She says as she pulls the nanite container from her bag, holding it up to Mambi, hands shaking so terribly the tiny robots can barely manage to make it back to the canister.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just... I... Hydra was standing over your body and... for a moment I... I thought it was gonna happen again. That... that my curse had somehow returned and... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Ya wouldn't be dealin' with all this if it wasn't for me! You'd all be havin' a wonderful time dancin' an' playin' an' laughin' it up right now if I... if I'd never even come here!"

Tears start pouring out of the hybrid's eyes.

"Even without my curse... I'm too dangerous to be around you... Maybe... maybe it's for th' best of everyone that I go back to being th' loneliest creature in all the multiverse..."

Arizona accepts the cat's offered paw, grunting softly as she climbs to her feet.

"Y-yeah. We could... all use a... patch-up." She says as she pulls the nanite container from her bag, holding it up to Mambi, hands shaking so terribly the tiny robots can barely manage to make it back to the canister.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just... I... Hydra was standing over your body and... for a moment I... I thought it was gonna happen again. That... that my curse had somehow returned and... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Ya wouldn't be dealin' with all this if it wasn't for me! You'd all be havin' a wonderful time dancin' an' playin' an' laughin' it up right now if I... if I'd never even come here!"

"Even without my curse... I'm too dangerous to be around you... Maybe... maybe it's for th' best of everyone that I go back to being th' loneliest creature in all the multiverse..."

"NO!" <Marius shouted loud enough to startle everyone. His breathing immediately became labored.> "This is MY fault." <He shouted defiantly.>

"I fell for Aurora and when I found out she had feelings for me, it wasn't enough! Lucien wanted to make amends for the trouble he was causing- I bet that was Hydra all along- and he said he could use some special hardware to fabricate a body for Aurora and download a copy of her consciousness into it with a transceiver embedded in the brain. He wanted to keep it all a secret!" <Marius ranted the explanation to the Arizona and @Mambi, then looked pleadingly at the holobunny. He started to wobble a little in dizziness.>

"I pushed her into it! I kept it a secret! I tricked Arizona into giving me the parts he needed! And then I GAVE the parts to him! I stood there while he--!"

<Marius choked back tears and fought for breath.> "-I wanted to be able to hold her hand so much. I pushed her to do it."

Mambi, scanners indicate Marius's vital signs are becoming highly irregular. <Aurora whispered.>

'Now he has his own body. HE'S HURTING HER AGAIN!!" <Marius began pacing while ranting in rage to anyone who could hear him because his vision was fading.> "I couldn't help her before and I don't know how to help her now! He's not going to stop! If you put him in that cube, he'll just escape again..." <He paused again, gasping for breath.>

He's going into shock.

"I'm not going to watch him--" <Mambi and Rora jumped to catch Marius as he collapsed.> "It's my fault..." <Marius whispered one more time before he passed out.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

<the cat stiffens in shock and looks pleadingly into the eyes of the hybrid> What? No, please don't think like that! The curse is gone, this is just bad luck, nobody could have predicted this! I-I know you don't deserve to be lonely and I can't imagine with it would be like without y...er, I mean, what it would be like for you to be alone needlessly when you could be here. Please, don't blame yourself, you didn't...

"NO!" <Marius shouted loud enough to startle everyone. His breathing immediately became labored.> "This is MY fault." <He shouted defiantly.>

"I fell for Aurora and when I found out she had feelings for me, it wasn't enough! Lucien wanted to make amends for the trouble he was causing- I bet that was Hydra all along- and he said he could use some special hardware to fabricate a body for Aurora and download a copy of her consciousness into it with a transceiver embedded in the brain. He wanted to keep it all a secret!" <Marius ranted the explanation to the Arizona and @Mambi, then looked pleadingly at the holobunny. He started to wobble a little in dizziness.>

"I pushed her into it! I kept it a secret! I tricked Arizona into giving me the parts he needed! And then I GAVE the parts to him! I stood there while he--!"

<Marius choked back tears and fought for breath.> "-I wanted to be able to hold her hand so much. I pushed her to do it."

Mambi, scanners indicate Marius's vital signs are becoming highly irregular. <Aurora whispered.>

'Now he has his own body. HE'S HURTING HER AGAIN!!" <Marius began pacing while ranting in rage to anyone who could hear him because his vision was fading.> "I couldn't help her before and I don't know how to help her now! He's not going to stop! If you put him in that cube, he'll just escape again..." <He paused again, gasping for breath.>

He's going into shock.

"I'm not going to watch him--" <Mambi and Rora jumped to catch Marius as he collapsed.> "It's my fault..." <Marius whispered one more time before he passed out.>

<the cat holds the unconscious duck with the blue bunny looking up scared and confused> We-we should expedite our arrival at the infirmary. Mambi, Hyda is currently in the primary elevator in buffer zone 2 awaiting auxiliary security scans before containment. Are your portals functional at this time?

<the cat tilts his head, and with glowing eyes opens a shimmering rift in the hallway, the white and blue entrance smelling of mild antiseptic as several beds and various monitors hum in the background, a holographic bunny wearing a skimpy nurse's outfit standing politely looking at the portal. Cautiously he moves his paw to the opening, and having it safely pass through, nods in approval and exhales sharply in relief as the holographic bunny walking with you shimmers and disappears>

Ok, good, looks like the portals are back to normal. Come on in quickly...grab a bed and let's get healed up.

<with the rabbit's help, he lifts the duck through the opening and sets him on a bed, as he reaches through to take the hand of the hybrid. The solid bunny limps and carefully lays on the bed besides the duck who's just starting to come around, as the cat helps the hybrid onto the bed on the other side before taking the 4th bed. As each bed is filled, a display appears at the head of the bed showing an outline of the creature on it with several other displays, charts, and symbols changing regularly. The holographic nurse walks besides a small robot that lifts a tray of small sticky discs labelled with an odd blue symbol as the cat takes one instinctively and places it on his arm and sighs with relief>

Please take one and place it on your skin or over your fur or feathers; it will administer a pain-negating agent. Do not worry, no neurological effects are expected, this is a mild analgesic only. Marius, if you can hear me, given the severity of your wing damage we should begin repair with you.

<The hybrid takes one and places it on her arm as does the solid bunny, as the cat helps place one on the wing of the duck. As the holonurse waves her paw, a small rectangular device rises from the bed and hovers over the broken wing of the duck. You see a small nozzle emerge attached to a robotic arm to rub a pink slimy substance over the wing, as a blur-green light shines like a laser, pulsing rapidly over the wing one millimetre at a time, the display showing it reforming the slime into the damaged section under it slowly>

Avian cellular repair underway. Estimated time to repair is 14 minutes and 32 seconds. Mambi, we should next focus on the leg unit of Arizona before we...

<suddenly the holonurse is interrupted as we hear giggling coming from the bed besides the duck. Looking over, you see the solid bunny laying completely limp on the bed with a glazed heaviness in her eyes and a goofy grin. She lazily lifts her paw and slurs> S'ook Mambi...we can fix aaaaanything. Marius will be fine, I will be repaired, your leg will be fine...we will allll be fiiine and can eat more tacos! Aurora, scan away, make us all betterrrrr....

<the cat grins slightly and looks at the holonurse> Um, Aurora, you gave standard medications to everyone, right?

<she nods confused> Of course, all lifeforms weight and mass indicated equivalent metabolisms. No negative interactions expected based on previous computations experience! There was no alteration required, I do not understand!

<the cat giggles and nods> You also never did catnip before either; I think I can explain it. By any chance, did you happen to factor that this bunny might never have taken medication before, like ever? I mean, I saw her eating earlier, was that like her first meal ever? If this is a new body, she might not have any natural tolerances to medications and you miiight have miscalculated for her a little! <he snickers in spite of himself>

<the holobunny opens her mouth in surprise as several new computations appear on the screen besides her bed. The solid bunny giggles and muses to herself>

I had a good meal Mambikins, we ate tacos! Wow, I ate tacos. What a funny sounding word...tacos. Taa-co...taaaaa,...cooooo...

<her eyes cross slightly as she settles back in her pillow, as the display above her shows several injured parts of her body and the transceiver in her neck with several sections highlighted with a red blinking light. The holonurse monitors the display casually as she observes the oddly-acting bunny with bemusement>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<looking over at the duck recovering (@Marius Merganser ), the cat thought hard about his current predicament. Sure he just wanted to throw a good party, and certainly this wasn't the first time someone got hurt, but he was getting a little concerned. This was the second time the entire system almost backfired on him, and the closest he ever got to losing his longtime synthetic friend forever! He looks over at the holobunny standing besides the real copy of herself staring at her paws dizzily as the counter-medication dosages get computed on her bedside display. A living Aurora somehow...a fusion of the very hydra that almost destroyed him and the one he and the duck were so fond of, but somehow more unleashed? He wondered what to do as he turned his attention back to the pained and saddened hybrid beside him (@NightmareEyes )>

A-Arizona, we'll get your leg as soon as we can. <he motions to the holobunny who gently holds up 2 fingers with her paw dismissively> I just want you to know, this really isn't your fault. Please, we just got your spirit healed up, the body'll be a snap. I-I never got the chance to really tell you at our date but...<the cat sheepishly blushes> well, this whole "almost dying horrifically yet again taking dozens of lives screaming with you" thing really put things in priority and perspective, you know? So I don't want to want another moment longer: When we kissed, it felt really really good to me, like I could feel a spark, y'know? I might be ancient I realize, but I...<ahem>...I really am glad you came here! This party was so much fun before but when Tenshi and Lisa introduced us, I knew we were going to be a good match. I could feel your adventuresome spirit would be a blast and what an adventure you brought, curse and all! <he gently ribs you, not realizing he's poking a painful spot until you wince>

OH, sorry, my bad, sorry! <blushes deeper as he continues> I guess I'm just trying to say...I really think I fell for you, and regardless of the danger you present, I am a tough cat with some resources myself and want to date you more if you'll have me! But most importantly, I at least don't want to die or have you die without you knowing if nothing else, you made this cat feel the most alive that he's ever felt in a long long time! <he smiles radiantly, a sparkle in his eyes as he gazes at you> I hope you never feel you have to be alone, because I totally enjoy your company and I hope we can see each other more for as long as we can. Please...stay a while and enjoy the place...and we can heal and have some fun, despite my awkward graciousness? Hydra will be locked up and we'll be safe again. We can get through anything together, I know it! And I really want to...if you'll have me in you life a little while longer?

<the cat bats his eyes pleadingly, clearly feeling a deeper connection that he's letting on, his own fears being barely hidden under a confident facade...>

Last edited:
<Marius stood in garden, watching the fireflies dance in the grass. The sun was starting to set as the physical Rora approached. She had a faint blue glow around her body as if the body and holographic projection were occupying the same space.>

"How are the others?" <The duck asked hopefully.>

They are still recovering in the infirmary.

<Marius nodded, the guilt was weighing heavily on him. The glowing rabbit gave Marius a cold stare.>

You were right about what you said before. As long as Hydra exists, he will strive to ruin us. That's why I think it would be in everyone's best interest if we sever our relationship.

<Marius stared back at her in shock, the words were like a punch in his stomach.>

"...Rora?"

It's time for you to go home now, Marius.

<A portal opened behind him.>

"Rora, I'm sorry..."

<The glowing bunny pointed to the portal.>

Take the portal, Marius. And don't look back.

<After a pause, Marius swallowed the lump in his throat. He couldn't blame her. All he could do was nod and hold up his wing to wave goodbye. When he stepped through the portal, there was nothing but inky darkness. It wasn't his beach home, just nothingness. He took a few steps forward, looking for an exit but found nothing else.>

"Wait, Aurora, this isn't my--"

<In a panic, Marius turned around to face the portal he just stepped through and his blood ran cold when he saw a finely dressed coywolf placing shackles around Aurora's neck.>

But the eternal isolation and guilt is your home now, Mr. Duck! <Hydra laughed maniacally as the portal began to close.>

"NO!" <Marius shouted and made a dash to jump through the portal again, but it closed just before he could reach it.>

<Marius suddenly sat up in bed as if violently shaken from a nightmare. He was back in the infirmary. His wing was sore, but no longer mangled, and a scantily clad nurse version of Aurora was observing his chart.>

Your vital signs are much closer to normal, Marius.

You have a big bill. <Rora booped Marius's bill with her paw and then immediately fell asleep, falling back on the pillow.>

My apologies for my physical avatar; the dosage of the pain medications we administered may have been higher than ideal. She is on catnip.

<Marius nodded and lay back down.>

NightmareEyes

<looking over at the duck recovering (@Marius Merganser ), the cat thought hard about his current predicament. Sure he just wanted to throw a good party, and certainly this wasn't the first time someone got hurt, but he was getting a little concerned. This was the second time the entire system almost backfired on him, and the closest he ever got to losing his longtime synthetic friend forever! He looks over at the holobunny standing besides the real copy of herself staring at her paws dizzily as the counter-medication dosages get computed on her bedside display. A living Aurora somehow...a fusion of the very hydra that almost destroyed him and the one he and the duck were so fond of, but somehow more unleashed? He wondered what to do as he turned his attention back to the pained and saddened hybrid beside him (@NightmareEyes )>

A-Arizona, we'll get your leg as soon as we can. <he motions to the holobunny who gently holds up 2 fingers with her paw dismissively> I just want you to know, this really isn't your fault. Please, we just got your spirit healed up, the body'll be a snap. I-I never got the chance to really tell you at our date but...<the cat sheepishly blushes> well, this whole "almost dying horrifically yet again taking dozens of lives screaming with you" thing really put things in priority and perspective, you know? So I don't want to want another moment longer: When we kissed, it felt really really good to me, like I could feel a spark, y'know? I might be ancient I realize, but I...<ahem>...I really am glad you came here! This party was so much fun before but when Tenshi and Lisa introduced us, I knew we were going to be a good match. I could feel your adventuresome spirit would be a blast and what an adventure you brought, curse and all! <he gently ribs you, not realizing he's poking a painful spot until you wince>

OH, sorry, my bad, sorry! <blushes deeper as he continues> I guess I'm just trying to say...I really think I fell for you, and regardless of the danger you present, I am a tough cat with some resources myself and want to date you more if you'll have me! But most importantly, I at least don't want to die or have you die without you knowing if nothing else, you made this cat feel the most alive that he's ever felt in a long long time! <he smiles radiantly, a sparkle in his eyes as he gazes at you> I hope you never feel you have to be alone, because I totally enjoy your company and I hope we can see each other more for as long as we can. Please...stay a while and enjoy the place...and we can heal and have some fun, despite my awkward graciousness? Hydra will be locked up and we'll be safe again. We can get through anything together, I know it! And I really want to...if you'll have me in you life a little while longer?

<the cat bats his eyes pleadingly, clearly feeling a deeper connection that he's letting on, his own fears being barely hidden under a confident facade...>
(Sorry! Got a bit busy again)

The hybrid stares straight ahead as Mambi talks to her, the only indication she's listening, or that she's even alive at all, are a small wince as the cat pokes her in the ribs, and the tears that start to pour down her muzzle as he speaks.

There is a long pause after he finishes. And then... slowly, softly, she begins to speak.

"I...I feel th' same way. About you, Mambi." She starts off. "I... I never thought I would ever meet someone who could even begin t' understand th' things I've been through, who's seen many of th' things I've seen. Explored possibilities most would never even conceive. It's... been amazin', my time with you. I... I wish I could stay with ya forever.

"An' that's why I'm terrified of losin' ya. Even... even just hurtin' ya. That I'll do somethin' like say... accidentally release an evil, murderous A.I t' wreck havoc on this wonderful place of yours. That's not even considerin' th' fact that I... that I don't know th' first thing about being in a relationship. How t' act, how t' help... what couples even do... an' what if things don't work out? I... I'm just terrified of hurtin' ya Mambi, an' I-I dunno what t' do."

She breaks down unable to stop the tears from flowing down her face.

"I-I don't want t' get hurt either. Not like... not like what happened... all those years ago. I...I don't think I could take it. I think... I think it would just... just break me."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
(Sorry! Got a bit busy again)

The hybrid stares straight ahead as Mambi talks to her, the only indication she's listening, or that she's even alive at all, are a small wince as the cat pokes her in the ribs, and the tears that start to pour down her muzzle as he speaks.

There is a long pause after he finishes. And then... slowly, softly, she begins to speak.

"I...I feel th' same way. About you, Mambi." She starts off. "I... I never thought I would ever meet someone who could even begin t' understand th' things I've been through, who's seen many of th' things I've seen. Explored possibilities most would never even conceive. It's... been amazin', my time with you. I... I wish I could stay with ya forever.

"An' that's why I'm terrified of losin' ya. Even... even just hurtin' ya. That I'll do somethin' like say... accidentally release an evil, murderous A.I t' wreck havoc on this wonderful place of yours. That's not even considerin' th' fact that I... that I don't know th' first thing about being in a relationship. How t' act, how t' help... what couples even do... an' what if things don't work out? I... I'm just terrified of hurtin' ya Mambi, an' I-I dunno what t' do."

She breaks down unable to stop the tears from flowing down her face.

"I-I don't want t' get hurt either. Not like... not like what happened... all those years ago. I...I don't think I could take it. I think... I think it would just... just break me."

(no worries, glad to see you again. <hugs>)

<the cat reaches over and places his paw on her paw tenderly, as a similar robot wand that healed the duck's wing emerges from the side of your table and hovers over your leg. He talks softly while the robot applies the pink slime around your bracing and the display shows areas where the nannites haven't repaired yet.> I'm thousands of years old and I don't know about how to be in a relationship either! But I know one thing for sure, and that's if you're honest and fun and care for the other person, the details always seem to work themselves out. You have a good heart, a great spirit, and genuinely care...that's really all you need. Danger is everywhere and accidents happen, you can't blame yourself for this one, really! You can't worry about what might happen or you'll miss what can happen and what is happening. You can...

<the cat stops as the holobunny appears> Sorry to interrupt, but you should be aware that...

<the cat waves his paw dismissively> Aurora, kind of a bad time, can you tell me later?

<as she nods her head and stands immobile, the cat rolls his eyes and continues> You...you can always enjoy your time here as long as you want. You're free to do anything, and I love having you around! We can savour each other's company one day at a time...help each other with confidence, and just generally have fun. Really...at it's core, isn;'t that what any good relationship is all about? Don't sweat the anxieties, and the worries, we've dealt with a lot already and we will continue to do so. Please, try to relax, it'll be ok. We'll all be fine and I'm here for you as long as you want me, ok?

<he sighs and looks to the stationary holobunny> Um, ok Aurora, please continue. What did you want to tell me?

<the holographic rabbit points to a display and casually remarks> I thought you might wish to be aware that Hydra has engaged in battle with Trixie in security screening chamber 1 while attempting to remove an unknown quantum device from his wrist, but the situation appears to have stabilized while you were talking.

How would you like me to proceed?
<you see on the display a clear silver room in which the the coywolf pinned several feet up a wall by the fist of the grey training droid, a trickle of blood running down his snout as the arm cannons from the pinkish droid points directly at his face. You see the device on his wrist highlighted on the display with a series of odd symbols filling a text display beside it.>

<the cat sighs deeply and growls> Oh that little...ok,
no more messing around with that guy!!! <snarl> Increase output of Pixie's primary cannon by 15%, shoot that coywolf into a concussive coma, get that device for study, rip his damn arm off if you have to, and throw his annoying ass straight into the cube...like now!! <the holobunny nods casually as you see the display light up in a series of silent brilliant flashes of light with only the wild pained thrashing around of the pinned coywolf in the background between the flashes. The monitor turns off as the cat looks back at you tenderly, trying to re-salvage the moment...>

See, we can handle anything, all under control. Just relax, give yourself some time, and remember, you're totally safe here...PLease, we can get through anything and I think you're an amazing companion! Don't do anything rash, just take a breath and remember, we're all safe again...

<the holobunny reappears directly behind the cat and whispers in his ear as he gulps hard> Mambi, you should be aware that I have lost contact with Trixie at this time...

<he goes a little pale as he tries to hold it together for you> Yup, all good...Arizona, we'll be fine, don't you worry at all...no problems at all...<he squeezes your paw lovingly, trying to hide what's happening in the security chamber desperately>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius suddenly sat up in bed as if violently shaken from a nightmare. He was back in the infirmary. His wing was sore, but no longer mangled, and a scantily clad nurse version of Aurora was observing his chart.>

Your vital signs are much closer to normal, Marius.

You have a big bill. <Rora booped Marius's bill with her paw and then immediately fell asleep, falling back on the pillow.>

My apologies for my physical avatar; the dosage of the pain medications we administered may have been higher than ideal. She is on catnip.

<Marius nodded and lay back down.>

<as you see the cat and the hybrid in their beds besides you talking quietly to each other, the hybrid clearly in distress as the cat attempts to comfort her, you get your bearings as how yo got here starts to come back to you. As you remember your wing, you look quickly at it reflexively, and see that it is in perfect condition and that you no longer feel any pain. In fact you notice with bemusement that a few minor marks you had have been repaired as well. The holonurse looks over and smiles warmly>

Scanners shows a complete regeneration of the avian limb, no difficulties expected. I am relieved that we were able to heal you after your rescue. I hope you are in no other physical distress? As you can see, repairs to everyone else are underway and Hydra is currently being dealt with in security station 1. I will conduct further scans on Rora's transceiver and physical status once I have stabilized her medications levels.

<the solid bunny moans lazily and looks over at you with wavering eyes>
it's all goood. I can ignore that meanie...as long as I have youuu, my sweet sweet Mariusssss...

<she flops her paw on your wing and giggles as the robot arm from before places a greenish disk on the tip of her nose, rubbing it in gently. Almost immediately you see her eyes start to return to normal as she blinks hard a few times and shakes her head dizzily>
L-logic centers appear to be returning to normal, and his voice is getting louder again. Coordination appears stable. That was a very pleasant and curious experience! Aurora, I shall take several of these disks for further exploration of...

<the robot immediately seals the disks in a metal box as the holonurse explains> That is not a logical idea. Very minor organ damage has already occurred from the medication administered, and further medication is not only unnecessary but could have cumulative damage. I believe your logic centers might still be malfunctioning. We should not discuss this again. Current levels are more than sufficient to counteract any pain now that I have factored in your altered metabolism. Now please hold still while I analyze your physical structure for damages...

<the solid bunny looks at you with slight confusion> Marius, I am very happy that you are not injured anymore...but I am scared. What if I never can communicate with myself ever again. Am-am I still her anymore? <she points to the holonurse> We are different and cannot re-synchronize. But I am still her, but I have this thing inside me...and I do not know what to do! Is my continued existence even still safe? I would never want to hurt you again, ever!!!

<the holonurse without turning deadpans casually> Negative, by all logical computations you should be terminated as any defective avatar should be, but the experience is still beneficial even if I personally will never be able to benefit from them as originally planned. Perhaps I will enjoy the experience from this moment more vicariously through observations?

<you can feel a tinge of jealousy in the holobunny's words at the end, as the solid bunny looks at her with a shocked look on her face and starts to cry, her teary eyes occasionally darting towards the medication box you notice with a shiver of apprehension as you remind yourself she has no experience at all with organic life...the good or the bad parts>

<as you see the cat and the hybrid in their beds besides you talking quietly to each other, the hybrid clearly in distress as the cat attempts to comfort her, you get your bearings as how yo got here starts to come back to you. As you remember your wing, you look quickly at it reflexively, and see that it is in perfect condition and that you no longer feel any pain. In fact you notice with bemusement that a few minor marks you had have been repaired as well. The holonurse looks over and smiles warmly>

Scanners shows a complete regeneration of the avian limb, no difficulties expected. I am relieved that we were able to heal you after your rescue. I hope you are in no other physical distress?

"No. No physical distress. Thank you."
<Marius lied. He felt nauseous after being reminded that he needed rescuing. Again.>

As you can see, repairs to everyone else are underway and Hydra is currently being dealt with in security station 1. I will conduct further scans on Rora's transceiver and physical status once I have stabilized her medications levels.

<The duck said nothing as he looked around the infirmary. Seeing the other recovering was a devastating reminder that he had put all of their lives in danger. He lay back and stared at the ceiling, cursing himself for being so gullible.>

<the solid bunny moans lazily and looks over at you with wavering eyes> it's all goood. I can ignore that meanie...as long as I have youuu, my sweet sweet Mariusssss...

<she flops her paw on your wing and giggles as the robot arm from before places a greenish disk on the tip of her nose, rubbing it in gently. Almost immediately you see her eyes start to return to normal as she blinks hard a few times and shakes her head dizzily> L-logic centers appear to be returning to normal, and his voice is getting louder again. Coordination appears stable. That was a very pleasant and curious experience! Aurora, I shall take several of these disks for further exploration of...

<the robot immediately seals the disks in a metal box as the holonurse explains> That is not a logical idea. Very minor organ damage has already occurred from the medication administered, and further medication is not only unnecessary but could have cumulative damage. I believe your logic centers might still be malfunctioning. We should not discuss this again. Current levels are more than sufficient to counteract any pain now that I have factored in your altered metabolism. Now please hold still while I analyze your physical structure for damages...

<the solid bunny looks at you with slight confusion> Marius, I am very happy that you are not injured anymore...but I am scared. What if I never can communicate with myself ever again. Am-am I still her anymore? <she points to the holonurse> We are different and cannot re-synchronize. But I am still her, but I have this thing inside me...and I do not know what to do! Is my continued existence even still safe? I would never want to hurt you again, ever!!!

"You were able to fully sync once, so we know the hardware is capable. We'll find a way to do it again."

<the holonurse without turning deadpans casually> Negative, by all logical computations you should be terminated as any defective avatar should be, but the experience is still beneficial even if I personally will never be able to benefit from them as originally planned. Perhaps I will enjoy the experience from this moment more vicariously through observations?

<you can feel a tinge of jealousy in the holobunny's words at the end, as the solid bunny looks at her with a shocked look on her face and starts to cry, her teary eyes occasionally darting towards the medication box you notice with a shiver of apprehension as you remind yourself she has no experience at all with organic life...the good or the bad parts>

<Marius gave the holonurse a stern, disapproving glare, but spoke quietly.>
"Aurora, that was cruel. This isn't a hologram you can turn off and on at will. She's--you're not defective."
<He sighed.>
"But it's also cruel that you're forced to watch your reflection do all the things you want to do and maybe sometime later you get to experience it second hand."

<Marius suddenly sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.>
"That's what he wanted, wasn't it? I mean, that was his plan the whole time. He wanted us to be afraid and miserable and turn on each other."

<He hopped out of bed and reached for his jacket.>
"Rora, those medications are very dangerous is taken improperly. I need you to promise me you'll stay away from those."
<She reluctantly nodded, wiping a tear from her face and Marius donned his jacket.>

"Aurora, I have to go back to the garden. How do I get to the security station from there?"

LittleCoyoteeJeez

Your Local Pringles Dealer/smolrabidballoffuzz
im not someone who usually feels comfortable with role plays like these because my anxiety but I'm having a bad day and just want to take my mind off it. I'm sorry for any mistakes or anything I may do wrong prior.

The four legged coyote hesitantly grabs the paper with an inaudible eye slipping out of her muzzle. She had a few accessories that she wore mainly being a particular shade of yellow bandana with blue headphones also being wrapped around her neck. There was a black eye patch concealing one of her coffee colored eyes. Upon joining the party with the slip of paper in her jaws she was quick to wander off to a more secluded place. Her mind seeming to wander off with an animated television series being present on her mind.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"No. No physical distress. Thank you."
<Marius lied. He felt nauseous after being reminded that he needed rescuing. Again.>

<The duck said nothing as he looked around the infirmary. Seeing the other recovering was a devastating reminder that he had put all of their lives in danger. He lay back and stared at the ceiling, cursing himself for being so gullible.>

<Marius gave the holonurse a stern, disapproving glare, but spoke quietly.>
"Aurora, that was cruel. This isn't a hologram you can turn off and on at will. She's--you're not defective."

<the holonurse looks up and deadpans> But, that is not correct, my statement is logical in all measures: we are attempting to repair her neurology now therefore she is defective by definition. <she sees your look and lowers her head slightly> I do apologize though for my directness, unlike her I still have my emotional blocks active and sometimes direct communication is defined too pragmatic. I will try to be sympathetic, but it is...difficult.

<He sighed.>
"But it's also cruel that you're forced to watch your reflection do all the things you want to do and maybe sometime later you get to experience it second hand."

<she stops a moment and glances at the solid bunny as a light passes over her legs slowly> Or never. If we are unable to repair the transceiver, I will be forced to watch myself interact, and the few minutes of memory files I have from her perspective means I will know exactly what I am missing by not being able to...able to...this:

<she passes her hand over yours and sighs as it passes through you and through the table> I will always miss being with you and holding you...but she will be with you still, and seeing her is a constant reminder to me of what I almost had. I suppose it is only logical that you may prefer her company, though I hope to still be wanted with you as well. <you detect a tinge of sadness in her voice, even though her encoding should make that impossible>

<the solid bunny sits up and glares at the holonurse>
I am still you, and I'm right here! I will work with you to share this experience! Why are you acting this way?

<Marius suddenly sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.>
"That's what he wanted, wasn't it? I mean, that was his plan the whole time. He wanted us to be afraid and miserable and turn on each other."

<he 2 bunnies look at each other and speak in virtual unison, the holonurse starting the sentence>
That...is a logical conclusion based on assembled evidence and known motives of Hydra.

<He hopped out of bed and reached for his jacket.>
"Rora, those medications are very dangerous is taken improperly. I need you to promise me you'll stay away from those."
<She reluctantly nodded, wiping a tear from her face and Marius donned his jacket.>

"Aurora, I have to go back to the garden. How do I get to the security station from there?"

The security station from the garden? Down the hall to the garden, then from there go back out and right, immediately down the main stairs, then continue until you reach an elevator. Security station 1 is on sublevel 4. You can follow these dots to guide you. <the holonurse waves her paw as a series of yellow dots start to glow, leading out the door and down the hall. The solid bunny starts to sit up as well and looks excitedly at you> Marius, you're leaving? Please wait and I will join you! I will be just a...

<the holonurse turns sternly as a robot arm coming from the bedframe gently pushes her back down> Negative, you must remain until your diagnostics are complete and your wounds have been treated. Marius, you are medically cleared to leave the infirmary, but I will have to stay a while to concentrate on these repairs to Rora and will join you shortly. That is, if you desire my company still? <she looks on hopeful as the solid bunny lays back on the table, watching the monitors closely>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
im not someone who usually feels comfortable with role plays like these because my anxiety but I'm having a bad day and just want to take my mind off it. I'm sorry for any mistakes or anything I may do wrong prior.

The four legged coyote hesitantly grabs the paper with an inaudible eye slipping out of her muzzle. She had a few accessories that she wore mainly being a particular shade of yellow bandana with blue headphones also being wrapped around her neck. There was a black eye patch concealing one of her coffee colored eyes. Upon joining the party with the slip of paper in her jaws she was quick to wander off to a more secluded place. Her mind seeming to wander off with an animated television series being present on her mind.

(no problem at all, and welcome! Don't worry about going in blind, it's half the fun, you'll make out fine)

<as you wander into the corner, you are taken aback at how few creatures you see. The note did say a party, and certainly you see the signs of one...food at tables, a dance floor, several other unknown items, but the lights are all out. As you peek around, from the kitchen area you see several rabbits huddled and peeking out the window. One of them opens the door and comes over to you, speaking politely but nervously>

H-hello, welcome to Mambi's party. This is the dance hall which is normally much more active, and we normally have several snacks and the like, but we are currently in the middle of a security situation and are on lockdown for guest safety. However we should be back to normal momentarily. One moment please:

<the bunny reaches to a red button by a console on the wall and presses it. As he does, a transparent blue curvy rabbit appears with a shimmer and smiles as the smaller rabbit addresses her> Aurora, can you please inform Mambi that a new guest has arrived? Tell him I'll secure her the dining room until lockdown is released, ok?

<the holobunny replies robotically yet sensually> Certainly. Mambi is currently in the infirmary recovering, but I will inform him immediately.

<as she smiles and disappears with another shimmer, the bunny beckons to the main door> Recovering?? Huh...well at any rate, if you'll follow me we can get you safely settled. Would you like some cheese?

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

(Helloooooooo! Don't even worry about it! Just have fun!)
(no worries, glad to see you again. <hugs>)

<the cat reaches over and places his paw on her paw tenderly, as a similar robot wand that healed the duck's wing emerges from the side of your table and hovers over your leg. He talks softly while the robot applies the pink slime around your bracing and the display shows areas where the nannites haven't repaired yet.> I'm thousands of years old and I don't know about how to be in a relationship either! But I know one thing for sure, and that's if you're honest and fun and care for the other person, the details always seem to work themselves out. You have a good heart, a great spirit, and genuinely care...that's really all you need. Danger is everywhere and accidents happen, you can't blame yourself for this one, really! You can't worry about what might happen or you'll miss what can happen and what is happening. You can...

<the cat stops as the holobunny appears> Sorry to interrupt, but you should be aware that...

<the cat waves his paw dismissively> Aurora, kind of a bad time, can you tell me later?

<as she nods her head and stands immobile, the cat rolls his eyes and continues> You...you can always enjoy your time here as long as you want. You're free to do anything, and I love having you around! We can savour each other's company one day at a time...help each other with confidence, and just generally have fun. Really...at it's core, isn;'t that what any good relationship is all about? Don't sweat the anxieties, and the worries, we've dealt with a lot already and we will continue to do so. Please, try to relax, it'll be ok. We'll all be fine and I'm here for you as long as you want me, ok?

<he sighs and looks to the stationary holobunny> Um, ok Aurora, please continue. What did you want to tell me?

<the holographic rabbit points to a display and casually remarks> I thought you might wish to be aware that Hydra has engaged in battle with Trixie in security screening chamber 1 while attempting to remove an unknown quantum device from his wrist, but the situation appears to have stabilized while you were talking.

How would you like me to proceed?
<you see on the display a clear silver room in which the the coywolf pinned several feet up a wall by the fist of the grey training droid, a trickle of blood running down his snout as the arm cannons from the pinkish droid points directly at his face. You see the device on his wrist highlighted on the display with a series of odd symbols filling a text display beside it.>

<the cat sighs deeply and growls> Oh that little...ok,
no more messing around with that guy!!! <snarl> Increase output of Pixie's primary cannon by 15%, shoot that coywolf into a concussive coma, get that device for study, rip his damn arm off if you have to, and throw his annoying ass straight into the cube...like now!! <the holobunny nods casually as you see the display light up in a series of silent brilliant flashes of light with only the wild pained thrashing around of the pinned coywolf in the background between the flashes. The monitor turns off as the cat looks back at you tenderly, trying to re-salvage the moment...>

See, we can handle anything, all under control. Just relax, give yourself some time, and remember, you're totally safe here...PLease, we can get through anything and I think you're an amazing companion! Don't do anything rash, just take a breath and remember, we're all safe again...

<the holobunny reappears directly behind the cat and whispers in his ear as he gulps hard> Mambi, you should be aware that I have lost contact with Trixie at this time...

<he goes a little pale as he tries to hold it together for you> Yup, all good...Arizona, we'll be fine, don't you worry at all...no problems at all...<he squeezes your paw lovingly, trying to hide what's happening in the security chamber desperately>
"Right... right... alright... you're right" The coyote hybrid says, calming slightly as she squeezes the cat's paw. "I... I just have to believe everything will turn... out... Mambi?" She freezes when she says the strained look on Mambi's face. He was trying to hide something and he was doing a very poor job of it. "What's... What did Aurora tell ya?"

It isn't too hard for her to put two and two together. "It's Hydra again, isn't it?" Her face hardens as she presses the cat harder. "It is, isn't it!?"

She growls, sliding out of bed, not caring about the pink medical goop still doing its best to heal up her leg.

"Aurora, where is he?" She mutters dangerously, once more pulling out her glowing energy sword and lighting it.

"Where... is he!?" She asks again, growls steadily growing louder. "I've fought him once before, an' I'll do it again! This time... I'm gonna make sure that he stays dead. He's gotta physical body now, yeah? So that just means he can die now..."

"YOU LOT! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! You especially." She says, pointing at @Marius Merganser, forcing him back away from the door as she turns to address everyone.

"None of you are gonna leave this room until I have safely apprehended an' contained Hydra to the... best of my abilities!" She says, glancing at the avatar of Aurora. "Stay here where it's safe! I am not going to lose any of you to this glorified calculator, alright!? We've gotten this far with all of us mostly intact, an' I'm gonna keep it that way." She says, determinedly gripping the door to the infirmary.

"AURORA. If ya don't tell me where he is, I'm gonna go out there blind and find him myself, alright!? None of you try an' stop me. These types'a situations are my specialty."