• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

<she stops a moment and glances at the solid bunny as a light passes over her legs slowly> Or never. If we are unable to repair the transceiver, I will be forced to watch myself interact, and the few minutes of memory files I have from her perspective means I will know exactly what I am missing by not being able to...able to...this:

<Marius's heart broke seeing Aurora's hand pass through his own. He loved the idea of a physical iteration of her, but the original Aurora was the one he fell for. He had a hard time reconciling the physical and holographic bunnies as avatars the same entity.>

<she passes her hand over yours and sighs as it passes through you and through the table> I will always miss being with you and holding you...but she will be with you still, and seeing her is a constant reminder to me of what I almost had. I suppose it is only logical that you may prefer her company, though I hope to still be wanted with you as well. <you detect a tinge of sadness in her voice, even though her encoding should make that impossible>

"Aurora, of course I--"

<the solid bunny sits up and glares at the holonurse> I am still you, and I'm right here! I will work with you to share this experience! Why are you acting this way?

The security station from the garden? Down the hall to the garden, then from there go back out and right, immediately down the main stairs, then continue until you reach an elevator. Security station 1 is on sublevel 4. You can follow these dots to guide you. <the holonurse waves her paw as a series of yellow dots start to glow, leading out the door and down the hall. The solid bunny starts to sit up as well and looks excitedly at you> Marius, you're leaving? Please wait and I will join you! I will be just a...

<the holonurse turns sternly as a robot arm coming from the bedframe gently pushes her back down> Negative, you must remain until your diagnostics are complete and your wounds have been treated. Marius, you are medically cleared to leave the infirmary, but I will have to stay a while to concentrate on these repairs to Rora and will join you shortly. That is, if you desire my company still? <she looks on hopeful as the solid bunny lays back on the table, watching the monitors closely>

"I'd like both of you to stay here and make sure Mambi and Arizona are okay. There's something I have to take care of."
<Marius headed to the door, but was stopped by Arizona.>

"YOU LOT! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! You especially." She says, pointing at @Marius Merganser, forcing him back away from the door as she turns to address everyone.

<Marius glared at the hybrid, but reluctantly kept his bill shut as he eyed the sword.>

"None of you are gonna leave this room until I have safely apprehended an' contained Hydra to the... best of my abilities!" She says, glancing at the avatar of Aurora. "Stay here where it's safe! I am not going to lose any of you to this glorified calculator, alright!? We've gotten this far with all of us mostly intact, an' I'm gonna keep it that way." She says, determinedly gripping the door to the infirmary.

"AURORA. If ya don't tell me where he is, I'm gonna go out there blind and find him myself, alright!? None of you try an' stop me. These types'a situations are my specialty."

"I was going to go get a piece of him, myself." <Marius muttered only loud enough for the Auroras to hear.>

"I NEED HIM ALIVE!" <He shouted to Arizona.>

NightmareEyes

<Marius's heart broke seeing Aurora's hand pass through his own. He loved the idea of a physical iteration of her, but the original Aurora was the one he fell for. He had a hard time reconciling the physical and holographic bunnies as avatars the same entity.>

"Aurora, of course I--"

"I'd like both of you to stay here and make sure Mambi and Arizona are okay. There's something I have to take care of."
<Marius headed to the door, but was stopped by Arizona.>

<Marius glared at the hybrid, but reluctantly kept his bill shut as he eyed the sword.>

"I was going to go get a piece of him, myself." <Marius muttered only loud enough for the Auroras to hear.>

"I NEED HIM ALIVE!" <He shouted to Arizona.>
Arizona laughed mirthlessly.

"Yeah!? Were ya passed out for th' last half hour or so!? Didja not just see what happened th' last time he was left alive!? What's happenin' right now 'cause we didn't kill him when we had th' chance!?"

She glanced to the two Aurora's hovering nearby and took a breath.

"Look! I get that yer upset about Hydra manipulatin' yer girlfriend's avatar, but what makes ya think Hydra is ever gonna put her right!? That's why ya want him alive, is it not? Ya think just because he made her like this, he'll know how t' fix her?! Hydra doesn't fix. He infects. He's a virus! That's what he does! Every second he's alive is another second that he can use t' work on infectin' somethin' else! Th' sooner we can get rid of him fer good th' better! Ya got two of th' greatest minds in all th' multiverse, an advanced A.I of yer own, an' a bag chock full of some'a the rarest an' most useful items taken from every conceivable dimension! We'll figure somethin' out!!!!"

She slams the door of the med bay open.

"Fine. If yer keepin' quiet Aurora, I'll go find him myself. Don't get in my way."

"Look! I get that yer upset about Hydra manipulatin' yer girlfriend's avatar, but what makes ya think Hydra is ever gonna put her right!? That's why ya want him alive, is it not? Ya think just because he made her like this, he'll know how t' fix her?! Hydra doesn't fix. He infects. He's a virus! That's what he does! Every second he's alive is another second that he can use t' work on infectin' somethin' else! Th' sooner we can get rid of him fer good th' better! Ya got two of th' greatest minds in all th' multiverse, an advanced A.I of yer own, an' a bag chock full of some'a the rarest an' most useful items taken from every conceivable dimension! We'll figure somethin' out!!!!"

<Marius fumed but stayed quiet. He didn't disagree, but he wanted the satisfaction of extracting an answer from Hydra himself..some how. He buried the thoughts of hypocrisy; that Aurora was a living, sentient, entity capable of feeling while Hydra was only worthy of annihilation. He chose to focus on her offer to help instead.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona laughed mirthlessly.

"Yeah!? Were ya passed out for th' last half hour or so!? Didja not just see what happened th' last time he was left alive!? What's happenin' right now 'cause we didn't kill him when we had th' chance!?"

She glanced to the two Aurora's hovering nearby and took a breath.

She slams the door of the med bay open.

"Fine. If yer keepin' quiet Aurora, I'll go find him myself. Don't get in my way."

<the cat stares awestruck at the ferocity of the hybrid, as he knew her feelings totally. He wanted nothing more than to kill that darn Hydra as well, but still in order to help Rora he knew he might still need him. That and he hated killing truly when not necessary...but was she right, did he really need that malicious AI? As he watches the hybrid confront the now healed duck, a robot starts applying some pink slime and lasering over parts of his torso as a display shows his ribs rebuilding slowly>

<as the solid bunny stands slightly behind the duck, the holobunny points to the dots on the floor>
Arizona, my logic centers agree with your assessment 92%, as it is getting much easier to justify counteracting my morality subroutines against his destruction via "greater good" and "protecting loved ones" protocols. You will have my support and as I was explaining to @Marius Merganser before you stopped him, if you follow those glowing dots on the floor, you will be taken to security station 1. Go down the hall to the garden, then from there go back out and right, immediately down the main stairs, then continue until you reach an elevator. Security station 1 is on sublevel 4. Extreme caution is advised as...

<the cat jumps in from his bed> HOLD ON there! Aurora, you're talking about killing a lifeform, even one as evil as this! Plus we might need him to repair you! You can't just go and decide on your own to kill him! Where did this come from?? And you, Arizona, that thing put all 4 of us in the infirmary in minutes, and that's when we WON! You can't just rush in there blind and alone!!! Aurora, what's the current situation in security station 1, did you retrieve the device from him?

<the holonurse deadpans casually> Correction Mambi: We need him to repair her...I am fine, and you still may succeed regardless of his survival. In counterpoint he is currently attempting to destroy us, quite literally at this moment in fact, and may succeed which is an unacceptable scenario. <the solid bunny stares flabbergasted as she holds Marius tenderly, shivering slightly> Also I'm afraid the quantum device was not retrieved successfully. Be advised, as secrecy is clearly no longer relevant, I have lost contact with training droid Trixie at this time. Droid Pixie is currently battling Hydra and all 3 are secured in the chamber, gravinonium plating holding. Status of Trixie unknown at this time as primary scanners were destroyed by Hydra due to him reflecting the...

<the cat jumps in and interrupts her with an annoyed heavy sigh> OK that's good enough, the details of how he's free again aren't important right now. 'Zona, you're entering a warzone! Are you sure you know what you're doing? If he's fighting Pixie, what's he fighting it with??? I...I just...<he sighs in resigned defeat knowing he'll never talk you out of it, seeing the determination in your eyes, knowing it comes form a place of love and redemption> Look, I can't help you for a while but if you want a crack at him then go for it...like Aurora said just follow the dots but please, I beg you, be careful!!! She can't tell you what you're going to find when you get there, but let her help if she can. He's dangerous, you know how much so better than anyone!

<as the hybrid turns to walk out the door, the cat whispers to the duck> Hey Marius, I don't care what she says, she needs all the help she can get. Go with her if you want to and yeah, I guess maybe stop her from killing him until you get what you need at least? I don't know anymore...she's starting to make a good point. Regardless, I'll watch over Rora until I'm healed so we'll be fine. I'll be along in a few minutes ok? You be careful too, we just fixed that wing, I'll be along soon. Um, right Aurora?

<as the solid bunny reluctantly lays back on the bed, never takin her eyes off the duck, the holonurse deadpans> 16 minutes and 42 seconds for primary osseous tissue repairs, numerous contusions and other repairs underway in parallel...Rora, as you interrupted your scan we will have to restart, please lay back. I will keep you informed of any events, I promise.

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

<the cat stares awestruck at the ferocity of the hybrid, as he knew her feelings totally. He wanted nothing more than to kill that darn Hydra as well, but still in order to help Rora he knew he might still need him. That and he hated killing truly when not necessary...but was she right, did he really need that malicious AI? As he watches the hybrid confront the now healed duck, a robot starts applying some pink slime and lasering over parts of his torso as a display shows his ribs rebuilding slowly>

<as the solid bunny stands slightly behind the duck, the holobunny points to the dots on the floor>
Arizona, my logic centers agree with your assessment 92%, as it is getting much easier to justify counteracting my morality subroutines against his destruction via "greater good" and "protecting loved ones" protocols. You will have my support and as I was explaining to @Marius Merganser before you stopped him, if you follow those glowing dots on the floor, you will be taken to security station 1. Go down the hall to the garden, then from there go back out and right, immediately down the main stairs, then continue until you reach an elevator. Security station 1 is on sublevel 4. Extreme caution is advised as...

<the cat jumps in from his bed> HOLD ON there! Aurora, you're talking about killing a lifeform, even one as evil as this! Plus we might need him to repair you! You can't just go and decide on your own to kill him! Where did this come from?? And you, Arizona, that thing put all 4 of us in the infirmary in minutes, and that's when we WON! You can't just rush in there blind and alone!!! Aurora, what's the current situation in security station 1, did you retrieve the device from him?

<the holonurse deadpans casually> Correction Mambi: We need him to repair her...I am fine, and you still may succeed regardless of his survival. In counterpoint he is currently attempting to destroy us, quite literally at this moment in fact, and may succeed which is an unacceptable scenario. <the solid bunny stares flabbergasted as she holds Marius tenderly, shivering slightly> Also I'm afraid the quantum device was not retrieved successfully. Be advised, as secrecy is clearly no longer relevant, I have lost contact with training droid Trixie at this time. Droid Pixie is currently battling Hydra and all 3 are secured in the chamber, gravinonium plating holding. Status of Trixie unknown at this time as primary scanners were destroyed by Hydra due to him reflecting the...

<the cat jumps in and interrupts her with an annoyed heavy sigh> OK that's good enough, the details of how he's free again aren't important right now. 'Zona, you're entering a warzone! Are you sure you know what you're doing? If he's fighting Pixie, what's he fighting it with??? I...I just...<he sighs in resigned defeat knowing he'll never talk you out of it, seeing the determination in your eyes, knowing it comes form a place of love and redemption> Look, I can't help you for a while but if you want a crack at him then go for it...like Aurora said just follow the dots but please, I beg you, be careful!!! She can't tell you what you're going to find when you get there, but let her help if she can. He's dangerous, you know how much so better than anyone!

<as the hybrid turns to walk out the door, the cat whispers to the duck> Hey Marius, I don't care what she says, she needs all the help she can get. Go with her if you want to and yeah, I guess maybe stop her from killing him until you get what you need at least? I don't know anymore...she's starting to make a good point. Regardless, I'll watch over Rora until I'm healed so we'll be fine. I'll be along in a few minutes ok? You be careful too, we just fixed that wing, I'll be along soon. Um, right Aurora?

<as the solid bunny reluctantly lays back on the bed, never takin her eyes off the duck, the holonurse deadpans> 16 minutes and 42 seconds for primary osseous tissue repairs, numerous contusions and other repairs underway in parallel...Rora, as you interrupted your scan we will have to restart, please lay back. I will keep you informed of any events, I promise.
Arizona nodded her thanks to Aurora before turning to Mambi to address one final counterpoint:

"I'll be fine, alright? You forget that we were a bit occupied with a certain overgrown lizard at th' time. Not t' mention we didn't know what he was at th' time. Now we're fightin' on even footin', an' I've already beaten him once before, shouldn't be too hard to do it again. And besides, I've seen my fair share of warzones."

With that she turns, slamming the door behind her as she does as Aurora says: following the glowing dots down the hallway. As she does so, she deactivates her light sword, slipping it into a new pocket that forms in her clothing as she rummages around in her bag.

"Let's see... EMP perhaps? No, that'll do more harm than good... grenades? Same issue. Coulda sworn I had a normal firearm in here some- WAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!"

im not someone who usually feels comfortable with role plays like these because my anxiety but I'm having a bad day and just want to take my mind off it. I'm sorry for any mistakes or anything I may do wrong prior.

The four legged coyote hesitantly grabs the paper with an inaudible eye slipping out of her muzzle. She had a few accessories that she wore mainly being a particular shade of yellow bandana with blue headphones also being wrapped around her neck. There was a black eye patch concealing one of her coffee colored eyes. Upon joining the party with the slip of paper in her jaws she was quick to wander off to a more secluded place. Her mind seeming to wander off with an animated television series being present on her mind.
The coyote-snake hybrid suddenly goes tumbling, her paws catching on something in her path as she crashes to the floor. Slightly dazed, she gets to her feet, rubbing her head as she takes a closer look at her surroundings. A startled serving bunny stands over her, staring in shock as he takes all of her in.

"W-where did you come from!?" He asks nervously, glancing about as though some other crazed hybrid might come barreling out of the shadows at any moment.

"Where did you come from!?" She fires back, groaning as she gets to her feet, looking around to see what it is she tripped on. She spots a dazed coyote sprawled on the ground, wearing a yellow bandana, a pair of blue headphones, and an eyepatch. Immediately, her gaze softens and she walks over, stooping down to get on the other coyote's level.

"Hey ummm... sorry 'bout that. I uhhh... Didn't see ya there. Sorry. You alright?" Arizona asks.

<as the hybrid turns to walk out the door, the cat whispers to the duck> Hey Marius, I don't care what she says, she needs all the help she can get. Go with her if you want to and yeah, I guess maybe stop her from killing him until you get what you need at least? I don't know anymore...she's starting to make a good point. Regardless, I'll watch over Rora until I'm healed so we'll be fine.

"Since you insist..."

<Marius stepped in close to the cat, looked at the ground and spoke softly enough that the bunnies couldn't hear him.>
"The body was supposed to be another avatar, but Hydra sabotaged it. It's a copy of Aurora that can't sync back to her so she's sort of her own individual now but with Aurora's memory. They also don't quite get along. Hydra broke it, I have to fix it. Or at least make him pay. Figure I'd give Arizona some time to get on her way before I follow. I was going to stop by the garden to look for a stick I could use as a weapon, but I don't suppose you could portal one in for me?"
<He held his wing as high as his shoulder.> "Solid and about yay high?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona nodded her thanks to Aurora before turning to Mambi to address one final counterpoint:

"I'll be fine, alright? You forget that we were a bit occupied with a certain overgrown lizard at th' time. Not t' mention we didn't know what he was at th' time. Now we're fightin' on even footin', an' I've already beaten him once before, shouldn't be too hard to do it again. And besides, I've seen my fair share of warzones."

With that she turns, slamming the door behind her as she does as Aurora says: following the glowing dots down the hallway. As she does so, she deactivates her light sword, slipping it into a new pocket that forms in her clothing as she rummages around in her bag.

<the cat smiles and nods>
That is true I suppose, my fierce warrior, just don't get cocky!!! I just worry but you're right, I'm not the only fighter here.

Give him hell, make it hurt an...aaaand she's gone. <he sighs as he moves to get the duck's attention...>

<as the hybrid turns to walk out the door, the cat whispers to the duck> Hey Marius, I don't care what she says, she needs all the help she can get. Go with her if you want to and yeah, I guess maybe stop her from killing him until you get what you need at least? I don't know anymore...she's starting to make a good point. Regardless, I'll watch over Rora until I'm healed so we'll be fine.

"Since you insist..."

<Marius stepped in close to the cat, looked at the ground and spoke softly enough that the bunnies couldn't hear him.>
"The body was supposed to be another avatar, but Hydra sabotaged it. It's a copy of Aurora that can't sync back to her so she's sort of her own individual now but with Aurora's memory. They also don't quite get along. Hydra broke it, I have to fix it. Or at least make him pay. Figure I'd give Arizona some time to get on her way before I follow. I was going to stop by the garden to look for a stick I could use as a weapon, but I don't suppose you could portal one in for me?"
<He held his wing as high as his shoulder.> "Solid and about yay high?"

<the cat listens with amazement and whispers back> So that's the story with her, I see now why she means so much to you. Yeah, me and Aurora were working on that for a while now but never was able to break the bandwidth barrier. Hydra must have found a way to do it somehow. So...she was Aurora, and now is independent and more emotional? I think I get it, no wonder they don't get along! Hey, if you don't mind, it is still Aurora after all, both of them...her...whatever. <shrug>. I'll talk to them and see if I can get them to work things out a little. As for the stick, easily done!!!

<with that, his eyes glow and a small shimmer appears in the air besides the bed, opening a small portal rift. He reaches deeply inside with his arm, and after feeling around a bit and making a quick swiping motion, pulls out a solid redwood branch. As the glow fades and the rift closes and vanishes, he extends his claws and starts shaving it slightly to smoothen out some rougher spots and trim the shattered end. He then hands you the stick and flashes his claws once more with a sly smile>

Here you go, want me to make it pointed at the end? Or are you thinking more of a solid blunt beating is in order? <he giggles slightly as you feel the weight of the stick, testing it out as the bunnies stare transfixed by the displays, ignoring us both as they point and talk excitedly to each other about something they see...>

<the cat listens with amazement and whispers back> So that's the story with her, I see now why she means so much to you. Yeah, me and Aurora were working on that for a while now but never was able to break the bandwidth barrier. Hydra must have found a way to do it somehow. So...she was Aurora, and now is independent and more emotional? I think I get it, no wonder they don't get along! Hey, if you don't mind, it is still Aurora after all, both of them...her...whatever. <shrug>.

"I'm not so sure. Hydra sold it like she would just be a physical avatar like any of the holographic ones."
<Marius looked up with a pained expression.>
"The longer they go without syncing up, the more unique she becomes. She's ready to run out and experience everything and the original Aurora resents having to watch and be informed about it later- which she can't even do now. Can't say I blame her. I'm surprised she still talks to me."

I'll talk to them and see if I can get them to work things out a little. As for the stick, easily done!!!

<with that, his eyes glow and a small shimmer appears in the air besides the bed, opening a small portal rift. He reaches deeply inside with his arm, and after feeling around a bit and making a quick swiping motion, pulls out a solid redwood branch. As the glow fades and the rift closes and vanishes, he extends his claws and starts shaving it slightly to smoothen out some rougher spots and trim the shattered end. He then hands you the stick and flashes his claws once more with a sly smile>

Here you go, want me to make it pointed at the end? Or are you thinking more of a solid blunt beating is in order?

<Marius accepted the stick and gave it a little twirl after making sure it wouldn't hit anything. He smiled a little.>

"Thanks. No need for a point this time. I'll probably just break it over his stupid head."

<he giggles slightly as you feel the weight of the stick, testing it out as the bunnies stare transfixed by the displays, ignoring us both as they point and talk excitedly to each other about something they see...>

<Noticing the bunnies' excitement, Marius turns to look.>
"Uh oh. Now what?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The coyote-snake hybrid suddenly goes tumbling, her paws catching on something in her path as she crashes to the floor. Slightly dazed, she gets to her feet, rubbing her head as she takes a closer look at her surroundings. A startled serving bunny stands over her, staring in shock as he takes all of her in.

"W-where did you come from!?" He asks nervously, glancing about as though some other crazed hybrid might come barreling out of the shadows at any moment.

"Where did you come from!?" She fires back, groaning as she gets to her feet, looking around to see what it is she tripped on. She spots a dazed coyote sprawled on the ground, wearing a yellow bandana, a pair of blue headphones, and an eyepatch. Immediately, her gaze softens and she walks over, stooping down to get on the other coyote's level.

"Hey ummm... sorry 'bout that. I uhhh... Didn't see ya there. Sorry. You alright?" Arizona asks.

(FYI, according to a note left on their profile, @LittleCoyoteeJeez is taking a break for a while...left Halloween: "I'm going to temporarily yeet myself from this site. See you all whenever or...never lol. Who knows.")

<the bunny just sighs a resigned sigh and starts collecting up his tray's contents> It's ok ma'am, this kind of thing happens far too often around here; we're getting used to it. We'll be leaving now though, as I was just escorting this fine coyote to the dining area for protection. Ironic, given that you may have just given her a concussion I suppose.

<the bunny looks with a concerned look at the coyote's dazed face, as you bend over to check on her> I-it's ok, I'll watch over her if you want. You were clearly in a hurry to go somewhere and I have this under control I think. II'll drop her by the infirmary if necessary. <he stops a moment and thinks deeply> Saaay, you came from that way and you have healing compound still dripping off your leg! You came from the infirmary, didn't you? I...heard that Mambi was hurt somehow. Do you know if he's ok?

<chuckles nervously> That is, if you have time to answer of course...all I know is we're in lockdown and to secure the food. What mischief did that cat get into this time?

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"I'm not so sure. Hydra sold it like she would just be a physical avatar like any of the holographic ones."
<Marius looked up with a pained expression.>

<the cat looks over and clearly sees the differences> Yeeeah, looks like he lied to you all right. Just gave enough to tease her and you, that fiend.

"The longer they go without syncing up, the more unique she becomes. She's ready to run out and experience everything and the original Aurora resents having to watch and be informed about it later- which she can't even do now. Can't say I blame her. I'm surprised she still talks to me."

<he places his paw around you comfortingly> Don't worry, I've known her for a long, long, LONG time, and if anything Aurora is forging to a fault. She knows this isn't your fault, it's Hydra's, and we still might be able to make it work once we study it more. He obviously had enough bandwidth to make them in sync for a short while which is more than I ever was able to do. Maybe I can expand on his work somehow...but as for Aurora? I know you two will be fine, so try not to stress out too much over it.

<he looks over at the 2 bunnies with concern> Though I still have no idea how this is going to affect her longterm, it has to be rough and she's going to remember everything in perfect detail too. Talk about a rose with a sharp thorn!

<Marius accepted the stick and gave it a little twirl after making sure it wouldn't hit anything. He smiled a little.>
"Thanks. No need for a point this time. I'll probably just break it over his stupid head."

<Noticing the bunnies' excitement, Marius turns to look.>
"Uh oh. Now what?"

<as the cat goes to move to examine closer, the robotic arm gently holds him in place. Seeing that, the holonurse turns to face the cat> 4 minutes remaining until bone density is sufficiently rebuilt, lie still please. I will inform you of our discoveries. Marius, come and examine this, the results are quite fascinating!

<as you approach the bunnies, the solid one laying on the table reaches over to take your hand in her warm soft blue paw. As she does, the holonurse pauses a moment to watch you hold her, then turns quickly to the display and points to the outline of a bunny with several glowing red sections highlighted. She points out one specific blinking one near the neck that has a series of complex formulas displayed over it, ensuring that the cat can see and hear as well>

Marius, Mambi, this is the transceiver inside Rora, and this component is what is believed to be the secondary memory units that contain Hydra currently. At the moment the interfaces to that section have been fused by the energy discharge from the training droids, as well as all I/O ports located here and here. <she points to several smaller components> The primary interface is intact and may be salvageable.

<she smiles as she taps a few keys, and a small purple crystal-like device moves to Rora's neck> What this means more relevantly though, is that the only interfaces to Rora's cerebellum from the Hydra code that remain functional are neurological internalizations...which are easily isolated! <as the crystal presses itself against the bunny's neck, the holobunny sees your perplexed look and smiles> To simplify, it means while I cannot eliminate Hydra's copy, I can put Hydra on mute for her.

<as the crystal glows, you see the display moving several connectors, turning them purple as well. As they sift and separate in the display, you see the face of Rora light up in joy and surprise as her eye widen> Marius...he-he's gone! I can not hear him anymore!!! This is wonderful, it's finally over! Thank you Aurora!

<the holobunny grins and replies casually> You are welcome I would hate to see myself suffer needlessly. Once Mambi get a chance we can examine the bandwidth components and see about proper synchronization. Hopefully we will not need any data from Hydra as Arizona desired his death quite eagerly.

<suddenly we hear a crash outside the door, with the sound of a serving tray clanging against the floor and mild chaos as we hear the help of a bunny, and 2 coyotes.> Ohhh, that didn't sound good, hope whoever they are they're ok? One was definitely Arizona though, I know that "WAAAAAGGGGGHHH" anywhere! <giggle>

Last edited:
<the cat looks over and clearly sees the differences> Yeeeah, looks like he lied to you all right. Just gave enough to tease her and you, that fiend.

<he places his paw around you comfortingly> Don't worry, I've known her for a long, long, LONG time, and if anything Aurora is forging to a fault. She knows this isn't your fault, it's Hydra's, and we still might be able to make it work once we study it more. He obviously had enough bandwidth to make them in sync for a short while which is more than I ever was able to do. Maybe I can expand on his work somehow...but as for Aurora? I know you two will be fine, so try not to stress out too much over it.

<Marius gave the cat a sheepish, reluctant smile and nodded. He still felt guilty but Mambi's reassurance took some weight off his shoulders.>

<as the cat goes to move to examine closer, the robotic arm gently holds him in place. Seeing that, the holonurse turns to face the cat> 4 minutes remaining until bone density is sufficiently rebuilt, lie still please. I will inform you of our discoveries. Marius, come and examine this, the results are quite fascinating!

"What's up, Aurora?" <Marius walked over.>

<as you approach the bunnies, the solid one laying on the table reaches over to take your hand in her warm soft blue paw. As she does, the holonurse pauses a moment to watch you hold her, then turns quickly to the display and points to the outline of a bunny with several glowing red sections highlighted. She points out one specific blinking one near the neck that has a series of complex formulas displayed over it, ensuring that the cat can see and hear as well>

<Marius smiled at Rora awkwardly and turned to give the holobunny his full attention.>

Marius, Mambi, this is the transceiver inside Rora, and this component is what is believed to be the secondary memory units that contain Hydra currently. At the moment the interfaces to that section have been fused by the energy discharge from the training droids, as well as all I/O ports located here and here. <she points to several smaller components> The primary interface is intact and may be salvageable.

<she smiles as she taps a few keys, and a small purple crystal-like device moves to Rora's neck> What this means more relevantly though, is that the only interfaces to Rora's cerebellum from the Hydra code that remain functional are neurological internalizations...which are easily isolated! <as the crystal presses itself against the bunny's neck, the holobunny sees your perplexed look and smiles> To simplify, it means while I cannot eliminate Hydra's copy, I can put Hydra on mute for her.

<The duck perked up, excited to hear some good news.>

<as the crystal glows, you see the display moving several connectors, turning them purple as well. As they sift and separate in the display, you see the face of Rora light up in joy and surprise as her eye widen> Marius...he-he's gone! I can not hear him anymore!!! This is wonderful, it's finally over! Thank you Aurora!

<the holobunny grins and replies casually> You are welcome I would hate to see myself suffer needlessly. Once Mambi get a chance we can examine the bandwidth components and see about proper synchronization. Hopefully we will not need any data from Hydra as Arizona desired his death quite eagerly.

<Marius gave Rora's paw a squeeze.> Aurora, you're a genius, as always. Thank you!"

<suddenly we hear a crash outside the door, with the sound of a serving tray clanging against the floor and mild chaos as we hear the help of a bunny, and 2 coyotes.> Ohhh, that didn't sound good, hope whoever they are they're ok? One was definitely Arizona though, I know that "WAAAAAGGGGGHHH" anywhere! <giggle>

<Marius tightened his grip on his walking-stick weapon.>

"Soooo, you do have normal, quiet nights around here once in a while right? Have a nice dinner, relax a bit, have a pleasant, uneventful evening?"

NightmareEyes

(FYI, according to a note left on their profile, @LittleCoyoteeJeez is taking a break for a while...left Halloween: "I'm going to temporarily yeet myself from this site. See you all whenever or...never lol. Who knows.")

<the bunny just sighs a resigned sigh and starts collecting up his tray's contents> It's ok ma'am, this kind of thing happens far too often around here; we're getting used to it. We'll be leaving now though, as I was just escorting this fine coyote to the dining area for protection. Ironic, given that you may have just given her a concussion I suppose.

<the bunny looks with a concerned look at the coyote's dazed face, as you bend over to check on her> I-it's ok, I'll watch over her if you want. You were clearly in a hurry to go somewhere and I have this under control I think. II'll drop her by the infirmary if necessary. <he stops a moment and thinks deeply> Saaay, you came from that way and you have healing compound still dripping off your leg! You came from the infirmary, didn't you? I...heard that Mambi was hurt somehow. Do you know if he's ok?

<chuckles nervously> That is, if you have time to answer of course...all I know is we're in lockdown and to secure the food. What mischief did that cat get into this time?
{Gotcha. That kinda sucks. Hope they're alright.)

"Mambi? Yeah, he's fine. Well, he should be fine about now... last I left him he had more'n a few broken ribs, it sounded like. But he's a hardy cat, as I'm sure ya know. At least I hope he is..." Arizona says to the cat, muttering that last part mostly to herself. "I umm... tell 'em I'm sorry when they wake up, alright? Lemme know if they need anythin'. If I don't have it, I'll find it." The hybrid pulls an earpiece from her bag and tosses it at the bunny. "Keep in touch. Somethin' happens, gimme a holler an' I'll be over quick as I can. In th' meantime, stay safe. I'm off t' take care of th' reason we're under lockdown. Oh! Also, say hi t' Hops for me, will ya?"

Arizona waves a goodbye and keeps on her path, moving a bit slower and more cautiously this time so that she doesn't accidentally trip over any more friends. Or enemies.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
(sorry it took so long, fuelling machine's stuck on the reactor and thus a little more work lately. Y'all deserve more than half-assed RP after all! <giggle> Still, let me try and squeeze something in before it gets busy again...)

<Marius smiled at Rora awkwardly and turned to give the holobunny his full attention.>

<Marius gave Rora's paw a squeeze.> Aurora, you're a genius, as always. Thank you!"

<the holonurse smiles warmly> You are quite welcome. You should be aware that the Hydra code is still there and active however, I have merely disabled his ability to communicate with her. Currently all physical systems are repaired well as injuries aside from the transceiver were minor bruises and capillary breaks. I would like to be able to concentrate on the transceiver systems next, as it appears that there may be a way to compress the bandwidth requirements by cross-connecting these burnt sections here and here. <she points to the display at 3 frayed sections zoomed-in> What do you think, Mambi?

<the cat looks closely from his bed as the machine finishes repairing the last upper section of his torso> Hmmm, maybe...some of that is above my knowledge I admit, but if we could get a closer look at it, we could maybe work with it? As soon as Hydra's dealt with, let's see what we can do, promise. <he smiles at her and you as the solid bunny beams with joy and holds your wing tightly, still trying to lay still for the diagnostics> Maruis, this is great! This may work out after all!

<Marius tightened his grip on his walking-stick weapon.>
"Soooo, you do have normal, quiet nights around here once in a while right? Have a nice dinner, relax a bit, have a pleasant, uneventful evening?"

<the cat rolls his eyes and laughs wickedly> Well, now that you mention it, I was having a nice safe fun party just not too long ago actually!!! We had all the dangers under control and there was lots of food and relaxation and drinks and dancing just quite recently!!! So recently in fact it feels like yesterday...maybe even sooner!

<the machine having finished healing him, he sits up and leaning close, winks coyly> That is...all relaxing and and pleasant and uneventful until one guest decided to bring a malevolent AI into the building without bothering to mention that it could kill us all, and another one decided to make a deal with the devil to hug my holographic friend!!! Now all the guests are terrified and we're stuck in lockdown and bleeding over the hallways while running for our lives and traumatizing my realm's AI. So don't put that one on me pal, I'm hoping to get right back to that party as soon as I'm sure we won't all...you know...DIE IN HORRIBLE AGONY??? <he smirks and sits back>

Speaking of which, Aurora, how is our coyote friend making out, and did you get Hydra contained yet? Still alive? Do we even want him to be anymore? <sigh>

<a display lights up on the far wall of the infirmary, showing the hybrid in the hallway walking away from a bunny cleaning up a mess>
You may observe as I am...currently she is on approach. No current updates on the battle but containment is stable. Please stand by...attempting to access secondary scanners.

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Mambi? Yeah, he's fine. Well, he should be fine about now... last I left him he had more'n a few broken ribs, it sounded like. But he's a hardy cat, as I'm sure ya know. At least I hope he is..." Arizona says to the cat, muttering that last part mostly to herself. "I umm... tell 'em I'm sorry when they wake up, alright? Lemme know if they need anythin'. If I don't have it, I'll find it." The hybrid pulls an earpiece from her bag and tosses it at the bunny. "Keep in touch. Somethin' happens, gimme a holler an' I'll be over quick as I can. In th' meantime, stay safe. I'm off t' take care of th' reason we're under lockdown. Oh! Also, say hi t' Hops for me, will ya?"

Arizona waves a goodbye and keeps on her path, moving a bit slower and more cautiously this time so that she doesn't accidentally trip over any more friends. Or enemies.

T-thank you, I will let him know you said hi! Good luck with whatever the problem is!!! <he turns to the newcomer and gently lifts him up, helping him to the main doors>

<Meanwhile, you see the glowing dots leading you onwards, each hallway seeming somehow familiar as you recognize major sections. You can smell the stench of that Hydra getting stronger, having clearly just passed down the hallway you're in, leading you even without the dots now easily to the elevator. Suddenly it hits you...this is the same elevator you came up in when you first arrived! You think back to Mambi and how trusting he was to you, and seeing how Hydra was now hurting everyone? The sense of guilt and responsibility that made you storm out surges back, as you vow to deal with this threat once and for all.>

<as a small display lights up, you see the face of Aurora appear as the elevator doors open>
Welcome, please enter and I will take you to subsection 4. <as her face disappears and you enter, you see the doors close but curiously you feel no sense of movement at all. After a minute you see a purple square light the area of the ceiling pass from the floor to the ceiling just as it did when you arrived, except that time you recall it was from the ceiling to the floor. After a moment, the doors open and you hear the sounds of a battle coming from a room just off the entrance hallway outside. As you exit cautiously, Aurora appears on the display outside the elevator and speaks to you anxiously>

This is security subsection 4, and we are currently sealed off totally from the rest of the realm except for Mambi's portals. In that room to the right, Hydra is currently battling Pixie but I am unable to scan the room to determine battle status except to report that I am communicating with Pixie. The room has gravinonium plating and is unbreakable so once the elevator doors are closed, you will be secured in this area with him.

Please be careful and as a personal note I am not concerned with his survival despite Mambi's insistence, so please act as you require. Press the green button twice to open the doors to enter, and good luck! I will maintain constant contact and Rora is currently stable therefore if I may assist please let me know how. Here is all available data from Pixie's remaining functional scanners currently and note Mambi and Marius is currently observing from the infirmary as well.

<the image's face turns to the main doors now, watching everything carefully it seems. As she does, a secondary display lights up and you find it showing the view from the robot's perspective. You can see massive dust and fog as it appears to be fighting something large, the view constantly obstructed by a blur of fire or metal or blinding lights. You see "your" own left arm is damaged and your opponent also has metal arms and has lesser damage, as your own robot is thrown to the ground. As it rises, you clearly can glimpse the hydra against the back wall yelling, and as the chaotic blurred fight resumes, you get more glimpses of the battlefield, you gasp in surprise as you suddenly realize that the metal blur you see is Trixie fighting Aurora's robot, and that's presumably why she lost contact!!! Knowing this, you take a moment and re-evaluate your strategy...>

Last edited:
<the cat looks closely from his bed as the machine finishes repairing the last upper section of his torso> Hmmm, maybe...some of that is above my knowledge I admit, but if we could get a closer look at it, we could maybe work with it? As soon as Hydra's dealt with, let's see what we can do, promise. <he smiles at her and you as the solid bunny beams with joy and holds your wing tightly, still trying to lay still for the diagnostics> Maruis, this is great! This may work out after all!

<Marius gave her a reassuring smile.>
"If anyone can do it, this is your cat. He may still be in there but at least he can't bother you, now. If he's still aware of what's going on, I bet we can find ways to bother him."
<Marius winked.>

<the cat rolls his eyes and laughs wickedly> Well, now that you mention it, I was having a nice safe fun party just not too long ago actually!!! We had all the dangers under control and there was lots of food and relaxation and drinks and dancing just quite recently!!! So recently in fact it feels like yesterday...maybe even sooner!

<the machine having finished healing him, he sits up and leaning close, winks coyly> That is...all relaxing and and pleasant and uneventful until one guest decided to bring a malevolent AI into the building without bothering to mention that it could kill us all,

"Don't be too hard on Lucien. He wasn't himself." <Marius interrupted.>

and another one decided to make a deal with the devil to hug my holographic friend!!! Now all the guests are terrified and we're stuck in lockdown and bleeding over the hallways while running for our lives and traumatizing my realm's AI. So don't put that one on me pal, I'm hoping to get right back to that party as soon as I'm sure we won't all...you know...DIE IN HORRIBLE AGONY??? <he smirks and sits back>

"Well, sure, but I mean besides all that. And, hey, if we all make it out alive..." <Marius blushed and looked Rora.> "...worth it."

Speaking of which, Aurora, how is our coyote friend making out, and did you get Hydra contained yet? Still alive? Do we even want him to be anymore? <sigh>

<a display lights up on the far wall of the infirmary, showing the hybrid in the hallway walking away from a bunny cleaning up a mess>
You may observe as I am...currently she is on approach. No current updates on the battle but containment is stable. Please stand by...attempting to access secondary scanners.

<Marius tapped the edge of his stick on the floor.>
"I know Arizona can take care of herself, but now that you're back in one piece, should we catch up with your girlfriend? I kinda still want a piece of him, myself."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius gave her a reassuring smile.>
"If anyone can do it, this is your cat. He may still be in there but at least he can't bother you, now. If he's still aware of what's going on, I bet we can find ways to bother him."
<Marius winked.>

<the bunny smiles widely as she thinks of ways as well, then stops a moment and tilts her head> Query: Is it wrong to enjoy the suffering of those that deserve it? My morality subroutine is having slight difficulty reconciling my pleasure reaction and amusement to the idea of his torment.

<the holobunny interjects casually as she examines her displays> I have no difficulty under "greater good" protocols desiring his torment.

<the bunny on the table responds> Yes, but to enjoy it? You are limited in that area due to dampners but I am not. Is this wrong of me? Has Hydra corrupted...

<The cat calls over with a grin to speed things up> Aurora? It's normal for organics to enjoy seeing justice given, and often that is linked to the punishments. It's all about context and revenge should always be measured as you don't want to become what you're punishing. Don't worry, I think you're still a good...ummm..."spirit".

<the bunny sighs in relief and smiles>
Thank you Mambi, and for reference I am designate Rora for convenience. I made my own designation! <she beams proudly>

You...no you didn't, that's just...I mean I call you th...oh never mind, my error. <he giggles to himself> "Rora" it is then, I shall try hard to remember...

"Don't be too hard on Lucien. He wasn't himself." <Marius interrupted.>

L-Lucien? Who's talking about him? No silly, I mean Arizona bringing that damn AI in to begin with and not having me secure it when she first arrived! I like her a lot but damn, she's just so casual with world ending devices and tech, it's no wonder trouble occurs. <you subtly roll your eyes as you think of the wonders of science you've seen yourself since you arrived that the cat casually toys with!>

"Well, sure, but I mean besides all that. And, hey, if we all make it out alive..." <Marius blushed and looked Rora.> "...worth it."

<the cat looks over at the bunny and despite himself, nods in agreement> Hmmm, hard to say you're wrong...but still...

<Marius tapped the edge of his stick on the floor.>
"I know Arizona can take care of herself, but now that you're back in one piece, should we catch up with your girlfriend? I kinda still want a piece of him, myself."

Oh? Right, of course, we better catch up. <he looks over at the display of the live-feed Aurora provided> Looks like they're just outside the doors, let's go!

<his eyes glow as against the far wall a shimmering rift appears, opening to solid blackness. The cat tilts his head in surprise, and throws a pillow at the rift which bounces off like a solid wall. The glow shifts as the rift reseals itself and disappears, with the cat concentrating harder and harder. Finally he smiles and relaxes, looking up at you with his eyes still glowing brightly>

Ok, looks like his little device is still active, but I can get us to the elevator anyway, let's go! Aurora, you should stay with Rora and work on that transceiver and to keep her safe, we'll be right back ok? Stay safe and hang tight...we'll deal with this once and for all. Just try to relax, ok? Marius, let's try this again, shall we?

<she nods and kisses your wing gently and as a shimmering rift reappears, you see the doorway of the elevator through the hole. The holobunny waves her paw and the elevator door opens as the cat gently pulls you through the rift and into the elevator as the doors close. His eyes return to normal as he relaxes, and you see a square purple light pass from the floor to the ceiling with no reaction from the cat at all in it's familiarity. As the doors re-open, you see the hybrid (@NightmareEyes ) crouched outside the door of a chaotic scene, studying a display with the image of Aurora on another screen doing the same. The cat looks closer and gasps...>

Is that...Trixie fighting Pixie? This is not a good sign. Hey 'Zona, this is your hunt and your expertise so battle plan's your call. You should know though my portals are still out as long as that damn device is active. SO hot stuff...what's the plan? <he giggles playfully despite the gravity of the situation, clearly excited to see her so fired up>

Last edited:

NightmareEyes

T-thank you, I will let him know you said hi! Good luck with whatever the problem is!!! <he turns to the newcomer and gently lifts him up, helping him to the main doors>

<Meanwhile, you see the glowing dots leading you onwards, each hallway seeming somehow familiar as you recognize major sections. You can smell the stench of that Hydra getting stronger, having clearly just passed down the hallway you're in, leading you even without the dots now easily to the elevator. Suddenly it hits you...this is the same elevator you came up in when you first arrived! You think back to Mambi and how trusting he was to you, and seeing how Hydra was now hurting everyone? The sense of guilt and responsibility that made you storm out surges back, as you vow to deal with this threat once and for all.>

<as a small display lights up, you see the face of Aurora appear as the elevator doors open>
Welcome, please enter and I will take you to subsection 4. <as her face disappears and you enter, you see the doors close but curiously you feel no sense of movement at all. After a minute you see a purple square light the area of the ceiling pass from the floor to the ceiling just as it did when you arrived, except that time you recall it was from the ceiling to the floor. After a moment, the doors open and you hear the sounds of a battle coming from a room just off the entrance hallway outside. As you exit cautiously, Aurora appears on the display outside the elevator and speaks to you anxiously>

This is security subsection 4, and we are currently sealed off totally from the rest of the realm except for Mambi's portals. In that room to the right, Hydra is currently battling Pixie but I am unable to scan the room to determine battle status except to report that I am communicating with Pixie. The room has gravinonium plating and is unbreakable so once the elevator doors are closed, you will be secured in this area with him.

Please be careful and as a personal note I am not concerned with his survival despite Mambi's insistence, so please act as you require. Press the green button twice to open the doors to enter, and good luck! I will maintain constant contact and Rora is currently stable therefore if I may assist please let me know how. Here is all available data from Pixie's remaining functional scanners currently and note Mambi and Marius is currently observing from the infirmary as well.

<the image's face turns to the main doors now, watching everything carefully it seems. As she does, a secondary display lights up and you find it showing the view from the robot's perspective. You can see massive dust and fog as it appears to be fighting something large, the view constantly obstructed by a blur of fire or metal or blinding lights. You see "your" own left arm is damaged and your opponent also has metal arms and has lesser damage, as your own robot is thrown to the ground. As it rises, you clearly can glimpse the hydra against the back wall yelling, and as the chaotic blurred fight resumes, you get more glimpses of the battlefield, you gasp in surprise as you suddenly realize that the metal blur you see is Trixie fighting Aurora's robot, and that's presumably why she lost contact!!! Knowing this, you take a moment and re-evaluate your strategy...>
"Thanks for th' info, Aurora." She says, sighing as she presses up closer to the screen, struggling to get a view of Hydra amidst all the chaos. "Looks like he's managed t' find a way t' infect other machines again. That, or someone missed a bit of Hydra code when they were wipin' memories. Either way, that does not bode well fer us. Just in case..."

Arizona hesitates a moment, before moving to remove the exoskeleton piece, wincing as she yanks it off. To her relief, her leg does not scream out in pain, fully healed by Mambi's pink goop.

"...no technology." she tucks the exoskeleton back into her bag. "Maybe I'm bein' paranoid. Maybe not. But we're not takin' any more chances." she says, puling a pair of silver gauntlets out of her bag instead.

"Let's see him try an' corrupt magic..." she growled.

<she nods and kisses your wing gently and as a shimmering rift reappears, you see the doorway of the elevator through the hole. The holobunny waves her paw and the elevator door opens as the cat gently pulls you through the rift and into the elevator as the doors close. His eyes return to normal as he relaxes, and you see a square purple light pass from the floor to the ceiling with no reaction from the cat at all in it's familiarity. As the doors re-open, you see the hybrid (@NightmareEyes ) crouched outside the door of a chaotic scene, studying a display with the image of Aurora on another screen doing the same. The cat looks closer and gasps...>

Is that...Trixie fighting Pixie? This is not a good sign. Hey 'Zona, this is your hunt and your expertise so battle plan's your call. You should know though my portals are still out as long as that damn device is active. SO hot stuff...what's the plan? <he giggles playfully despite the gravity of the situation, clearly excited to see her so fired up>
Just as she's about to tell Aurora to open the doors, a purple portal opens up behind her and Mambi and Marius rush in. The coyote-snake yelps in surprise. Surprise that quickly turns to annoyance as she realizes who it is.

"Ya really need some sort of warnin' system for that, Mambi..." she sighs. "And th' plan is that th' two of ya go back to th' infirmary an' let me clean up th' rest of my mess in peace! I appreciate that ya want t' help. I do! But I also don't want th' two of ya t' keep gettin' hurt because of a stupid mistake that I made! I'll be fine, alright? I've handled worse before. Much worse."

<the bunny smiles widely as she thinks of ways as well, then stops a moment and tilts her head> Query: Is it wrong to enjoy the suffering of those that deserve it? My morality subroutine is having slight difficulty reconciling my pleasure reaction and amusement to the idea of his torment.

<the holobunny interjects casually as she examines her displays> I have no difficulty under "greater good" protocols desiring his torment.

<the bunny on the table responds> Yes, but to enjoy it? You are limited in that area due to dampners but I am not. Is this wrong of me? Has Hydra corrupted...

<The cat calls over with a grin to speed things up> Aurora? It's normal for organics to enjoy seeing justice given, and often that is linked to the punishments. It's all about context and revenge should always be measured as you don't want to become what you're punishing. Don't worry, I think you're still a good...ummm..."spirit".

<Marius frowned and looked at his stick in thought, wings trembling slightly. He wanted revenge. Aurora and Rora had no objection to it, and Arizona was already on her way to claim it for herself. The best prisons repeatedly failed to contain Hydra and he would most certainly never give up. What other alternative was there? Still, Mambi's words about becoming him clawed at his mind as if it was already too late. He took in the infirmary and the bed he was lying in and remembered his wing. He remembered what Hydra did to Aurora and the ghastly injuries the others sustained. He tried to convince himself that despite being artificially intelligent and having a physical body now, Hydra had so heart or soul. It wasn't the same as Rora and therefore the most severe punishments would be justified.>

<the cat looks over at the bunny and despite himself, nods in agreement> Hmmm, hard to say you're wrong...but still...
<Marius snapped out of his thoughts.>
"It's worth it." <He repeated quietly and in completely seriousness this time.>

Oh? Right, of course, we better catch up. <he looks over at the display of the live-feed Aurora provided> Looks like they're just outside the doors, let's go!

<his eyes glow as against the far wall a shimmering rift appears, opening to solid blackness. The cat tilts his head in surprise, and throws a pillow at the rift which bounces off like a solid wall. The glow shifts as the rift reseals itself and disappears, with the cat concentrating harder and harder. Finally he smiles and relaxes, looking up at you with his eyes still glowing brightly>

Ok, looks like his little device is still active, but I can get us to the elevator anyway, let's go! Aurora, you should stay with Rora and work on that transceiver and to keep her safe, we'll be right back ok? Stay safe and hang tight...we'll deal with this once and for all. Just try to relax, ok? Marius, let's try this again, shall we?

"Ready."

<Holding Rora's hand with one of his own, he moved to "hold" the holobunny's hand in his other.>
"If tomorrow is not in store, let this embracing replace forever. Keep us together evermore."

Just as she's about to tell Aurora to open the doors, a purple portal opens up behind her and Mambi and Marius rush in. The coyote-snake yelps in surprise. Surprise that quickly turns to annoyance as she realizes who it is.

"Ya really need some sort of warnin' system for that, Mambi..." she sighs. "And th' plan is that th' two of ya go back to th' infirmary an' let me clean up th' rest of my mess in peace! I appreciate that ya want t' help. I do! But I also don't want th' two of ya t' keep gettin' hurt because of a stupid mistake that I made! I'll be fine, alright? I've handled worse before. Much worse."

<Marius stepped forward first.>
"I know you're not the type that needs rescuing, but I'm responsible for this second reign of terror, so I want in. Look! I even brought a weapon!" <Marius proudly showed off his wooden stick.> "Oh, and this cat has a thing for you so he wants to help." <Marius not so subtly winked at Mambi.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Holding Rora's hand with one of his own, he moved to "hold" the holobunny's hand in his other.>
"If tomorrow is not in store, let this embracing replace forever. Keep us together evermore."

<the bunny smiles widely and winks> I remember that song, you recited it beautifully! Mambi, was on the Titanic once before it sank you know. He accidentally distracted the captain with his arrival and it caused a small mishap. Mambi, remember that song from the large boat that hit the iceberg when you showed up?

<the cat blushes deeply and sheepishly looks away, not really answering the question as we leave through the portal...meanwhile down below, the hybrid prepares herself.>

"Thanks for th' info, Aurora." She says, sighing as she presses up closer to the screen, struggling to get a view of Hydra amidst all the chaos. "Looks like he's managed t' find a way t' infect other machines again. That, or someone missed a bit of Hydra code when they were wipin' memories. Either way, that does not bode well fer us. Just in case..."

Arizona hesitates a moment, before moving to remove the exoskeleton piece, wincing as she yanks it off. To her relief, her leg does not scream out in pain, fully healed by Mambi's pink goop.

"...no technology." she tucks the exoskeleton back into her bag. "Maybe I'm bein' paranoid. Maybe not. But we're not takin' any more chances." she says, puling a pair of silver gauntlets out of her bag instead.

"Let's see him try an' corrupt magic..." she growled.

<the holographic image of the bunny on the display looks at you inquisitively> Your strategy is sound as it appears he still has access to sub-systems from previous encounters. I believe he can only control one object at a time however, or it is logical he would be controlling both robots at this time. I am curious though...why do you believe those metal gloves will assist you? My analysis shows that the mass to weight ratio would render your punches ineffective against my droids.

"I know you're not the type that needs rescuing, but I'm responsible for this second reign of terror, so I want in. Look! I even brought a weapon!" <Marius proudly showed off his wooden stick.> "Oh, and this cat has a thing for you so he wants to help." <Marius not so subtly winked at Mambi.>

<the cat blushes deeply and smiles, his warm tender eyes making it clear the duck was telling the truth> Look, I know you don't want us to get hurt. That's how we feel about you, ok? I just...I can't bear to leave you alone in case you get into trouble. <he sighs deeply, seeing your annoyance> Look, how's this sound. I'll wait out here and only interfere if you need me, ok? Is that fair? The plating is secured so I'm still safe, and you get to be the lone hero you want to be. <he smirks and winks>

Now him on the other hand...<he points to the duck, who's practicing swinging his stick> He might want to take a few good whacks for his own reasons, so that's another matter and good luck stopping him! <giggle> As much as it goes against everything I believe in...I'll sit right over there and just sit on my paws and watch anxiously if you insist. <he saunters his tail over to the far wall and sits comfortably, looking at the battle footage Aurora's displaying, nodding to you respectfully>

Please be careful and good luck! No technology though, looks like he took over Trixie so who knows what else he can take over! <you smirk as the holobunny's image looks at you and winks with a smile> She is wearing metal gloves of unknown composition to address this very concern. We had discussed this so you need not worry.

NightmareEyes

<the cat blushes deeply and smiles, his warm tender eyes making it clear the duck was telling the truth> Look, I know you don't want us to get hurt. That's how we feel about you, ok? I just...I can't bear to leave you alone in case you get into trouble. <he sighs deeply, seeing your annoyance> Look, how's this sound. I'll wait out here and only interfere if you need me, ok? Is that fair? The plating is secured so I'm still safe, and you get to be the lone hero you want to be. <he smirks and winks>

Now him on the other hand...<he points to the duck, who's practicing swinging his stick> He might want to take a few good whacks for his own reasons, so that's another matter and good luck stopping him! <giggle> As much as it goes against everything I believe in...I'll sit right over there and just sit on my paws and watch anxiously if you insist. <he saunters his tail over to the far wall and sits comfortably, looking at the battle footage Aurora's displaying, nodding to you respectfully>

Please be careful and good luck! No technology though, looks like he took over Trixie so who knows what else he can take over! <you smirk as the holobunny's image looks at you and winks with a smile> She is wearing metal gloves of unknown composition to address this very concern. We had discussed this so you need not worry.
"Thank you Mambi. I appreciate it." The hybrid says with a small smile. "And just as an extra precaution..."

Arizona pulled a thin metal shield out of her bag tossing it towards Mambi.

"A Proto-adamantium shield. Virtually indestructible." She explains. Turning to the duck, she looks him up and down a moment before frowning in concern.

"As fer you... Ummm... well, as much as I'd like t' stop ya, everyone else seems t' think that would be impossible, sooo..." She shrugs her shoulders. "Sure. As long as ya know what exactly yer gettin' yerself into. I'll take care of th' robots, you take care of Hydra. Keep 'em distracted so he doesn't try an' bring in more help. Also, would ya consider goin' in there with somethin' other than a stick? Some armor, maybe? There's no rush. We got time. I can loan ya th' armor worn by th' Invincible Warrior Yin Zhang... though I still need t' get around t' cleaning his blood offa it... Or I have a magic staff that can grow an' shrink as th' user commands. Or... is there somethin' else you'd be interested in?"

<the bunny smiles widely and winks> I remember that song, you recited it beautifully! Mambi, was on the Titanic once before it sank you know. He accidentally distracted the captain with his arrival and it caused a small mishap. Mambi, remember that song from the large boat that hit the iceberg when you showed up?
//I saw the show on Broadway years ago. It was actually really good.//

<Marius blushed at first but turned to look at the cat with surprise at the revelation. He quietly wondered if they internationally left out the part about portal hopping cats in the songs because it would be too hard to rhyme.>

"We can tag team!" <Marius tried to impress Arizona by twirling the stick and then jabbing it at the floor as if spear fishing.>

Turning to the duck, she looks him up and down a moment before frowning in concern.

"As fer you... Ummm... well, as much as I'd like t' stop ya, everyone else seems t' think that would be impossible, sooo..." She shrugs her shoulders. "Sure. As long as ya know what exactly yer gettin' yerself into. I'll take care of th' robots, you take care of Hydra. Keep 'em distracted so he doesn't try an' bring in more help.

"No problem! People often say I'm distracting." <Marius declared cheerfully while puffing out his chest. But then paused a moment in thought as he scratched his head.> "Wait..."

Also, would ya consider goin' in there with somethin' other than a stick? Some armor, maybe? There's no rush. We got time. I can loan ya th' armor worn by th' Invincible Warrior Yin Zhang... though I still need t' get around t' cleaning his blood offa it...

"Hm, I don't know. Armor always clashes with the feathers. Besides, my leather jacket is pretty much like leather armor, right?

Or I have a magic staff that can grow an' shrink as th' user commands. Or... is there somethin' else you'd be interested in?"

"Well, we might need something to detain him. Maybe some sturdy rope or handcuffs? Lucky you still have that bag 'cause that's not the kind of stuff people have just lying around."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Thank you Mambi. I appreciate it." The hybrid says with a small smile. "And just as an extra precaution..."

Arizona pulled a thin metal shield out of her bag tossing it towards Mambi.

"A Proto-adamantium shield. Virtually indestructible." She explains. Turning to the duck, she looks him up and down a moment before frowning in concern.

<as the shield clangs to the ground before him, the cat carefully picks it up and surprisingly finds it unusually light. Tapping it with his claw, he winces with you as the shield emits a ultra-high pitched ring that thankfully quickly fades. He looks it over impressed> Now that is a high-quality alloy! Thank you, I'll keep it handy in case the plating fails. Don't leave yourself short though, make sure you're protected too!!!

"As fer you... Ummm... well, as much as I'd like t' stop ya, everyone else seems t' think that would be impossible, sooo..." She shrugs her shoulders. "Sure. As long as ya know what exactly yer gettin' yerself into. I'll take care of th' robots, you take care of Hydra. Keep 'em distracted so he doesn't try an' bring in more help. Also, would ya consider goin' in there with somethin' other than a stick? Some armor, maybe? There's no rush. We got time. I can loan ya th' armor worn by th' Invincible Warrior Yin Zhang... though I still need t' get around t' cleaning his blood offa it... Or I have a magic staff that can grow an' shrink as th' user commands. Or... is there somethin' else you'd be interested in?"

<the cal hears this with great interest and whispers to himself> User-commanded size-shifting staff? Really? <he calls over to you quickly> Ummm, later on I'd like to talk to you about that shrinking and growing staff, might want one for, er, personal reasons...<he sheepishly blushes and squirms as the holobunny tilts her head confused>

"Hm, I don't know. Armor always clashes with the feathers. Besides, my leather jacket is pretty much like leather armor, right

"Well, we might need something to detain him. Maybe some sturdy rope or handcuffs? Lucky you still have that bag 'cause that's not the kind of stuff people have just lying around."

<the cat smirks and points to the bag> If that hybrid's got armour, please take it...we just fixed that wing after all. As for rope, something tells me she's got lots of rope and chains and other restraints at any moment, dontcha 'Zona? <he grins as you hear the battle continuing and see the 2 robots almost wrestling now, the sounds of metal clanging repeatedly as the 2 bots seem evenly matched. You wonder why they stopped shooting until you notice the warped metal of the twin cannons on Pixie's arms but see one remaining cannon still on the Hydra controlled Trixie as it's arm is being held by Pixie carefully in the fight>

<the cal hears this with great interest and whispers to himself> User-commanded size-shifting staff? Really? <he calls over to you quickly> Ummm, later on I'd like to talk to you about that shrinking and growing staff, might want one for, er, personal reasons...<he sheepishly blushes and squirms as the holobunny tilts her head confused>

<The holobunny looks at Marius with the same quizzical look, but the duck only shrugs innocently. He examined his own stick and tried to think of some tactical advantage a size-changing staff could offer in combat.>

<the cat smirks and points to the bag> If that hybrid's got armour, please take it...we just fixed that wing after all.

"Alright, how about some knee pads then?"

As for rope, something tells me she's got lots of rope and chains and other restraints at any moment, dontcha 'Zona? <he grins as you hear the battle continuing and see the 2 robots almost wrestling now, the sounds of metal clanging repeatedly as the 2 bots seem evenly matched. You wonder why they stopped shooting until you notice the warped metal of the twin cannons on Pixie's arms but see one remaining cannon still on the Hydra controlled Trixie as it's arm is being held by Pixie carefully in the fight>

<Noticing the way the fight is going, Marius became more eager to engage.>

"I think we should get this show on the road."

NightmareEyes

<the cat smirks and points to the bag> If that hybrid's got armour, please take it...we just fixed that wing after all. As for rope, something tells me she's got lots of rope and chains and other restraints at any moment, dontcha 'Zona? <he grins as you hear the battle continuing and see the 2 robots almost wrestling now, the sounds of metal clanging repeatedly as the 2 bots seem evenly matched. You wonder why they stopped shooting until you notice the warped metal of the twin cannons on Pixie's arms but see one remaining cannon still on the Hydra controlled Trixie as it's arm is being held by Pixie carefully in the fight>
The coyote struggled to hold back a laugh as quickly dug around in her bag.

"Alright, calm yerself there, Mambs. I'll let ya take a look at it later, sure. So long as ya promise not t' shove it anywhere it isn't supposed t' be. And ummm... yeah. I do happen to have plenty of... erm... restraints." She admitted, embarrassed.
"Alright, how about some knee pads then?"
Reaching deep inside her bag, Arizona managed to find and pull out three sets. One, a brilliant, obnoxious, poisonous green. Another, black and very, very scuffed, speaking to what seemed to be years upon years of constant use. The last, a light pink, decorated with pleasant yellow flowers and purple butterflies.

"There ya are. Take yer pick, ah guess. Might have more I can dig up if ya don't like any of those. We'll see. Sure ya don't want somethin' else though? Like... a helmet, at least?" She asked, pulling a slick red helmet with a green visor over her head, clamping down on her on its own accord. "Other than that, I agree wit' ya. Get suited up and let's take this virus out. Once and fer all."