• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

<as you see the green glowing bars on the walls fading and the lights returning to normal, over the sounds of metal bars retracting you hear the rabbits in the kitchen cheering, and grin as they come rushing out excitedly at the sound of your voice> HI, welcome back and thank you!!! Aurora just announced the lockdown is over! Some sort of dangerous creature was trying to hurt Aurora and everyone and she says you 2 are to thank for stopping it permanently!!! <the holobunny nods and smiles> The way she explained it to Pierre is that we kind of owe you not only our lives but Aurora's as well?

<Marius blushed.>
"Uh, Arizona, here, did all the hard parts."
<He wasn't particularly interested in the spotlight at the moment. He was a little too distracted as he scanned the room.>

Come on then, know that the bar is open and all yours, I'm certain Mambi wouldn't mind given the circumstances!!! <he bows melodramatically> Of course, we have several types available to you, varying from non-alcoholic to hyper-alcoholic in grains from ancient to modern times in both red purple and white and blue and...

<one of the other more dapper-dressed bunnies stops his friend politely, and takes over> Please, have a seat and I'll handle it from here, this is where I shine. Sweet or dry, and if your goal is celebration than lower alcohol grain is recommended. Aurora, no offense but as you do not drink liquids I only need to focus on these 2. You my avian friend have a soft spirit with the inner fires of love and desires so you look like a sweet blue would be your feel.

<Marius snapped back to attention and blushed even more at the rabbit's analysis. He glanced at Aurora to see her reaction before answering.>
"Uh, okay? Thank you."

<he looks to the hybrd and squints slightly> While you on the other hand are a mix of spirits, all in synergy and yet somehow in conflict and thus a bold dry wine would be a better match for you, perhaps a millennia or 2 of natural aging. I believe I have just the thing...I'll bring 2 bottles of blue and purple from the Neo-Assyrian empire immediately, I believe we still have several left we can chisel out of the sarcophagus. Please get comfortable and I'll be right back with them as soon as I can!

<he bows deeply and leaves to a small door leading to a set of stone stairs descending to a cellar. He enters with 3 other bunnies following suit, while others start to prepare your table as the holobunny stands watching it all stoically. As your chairs are pulled out, you see through the windows and down the hall that several dozen guests are randomly starting to fill the dining room area and dance floor again, as a hyena starts to sit near a DJ booth and arrange his material and equipment. The bunnies motion to you the the table is ready, and go into the kitchen to get some basics>

<Marius carefully watched the guests file in with nervous excitement that turned into frustration when he didn't see what he was looking for.>

Um, I-right away I am soooo sorry for that, I-I'm just not used to seeing...<sighs deeply> I promise, no hard feelings, really, please, I just...well...<he flashes his claws for a moment then retracts them> Well I guess you now know my little secret: even though I have these and have all my skills at fighting and the like...at heart I have to admit I'm just not a killer! <giggles a bit in spite of himself> Sheesh, I'm a cat who hates to hunt and kill...pretty silly I guess, eh? <he tries to smile a little as he looks up sheepishly> Most times I don't have to tell anyone but, well, Aurora knows and I suppose circumstances bring what they are, so do you. Can you maybe...not tell anyone please? <he bats his eyes and tries to shake off some of his continued embarrassment as he sinks in his chair a little...>

"Not a word. I'm not really a hunter either. Unless you count fish. Do fish count?"
<Finally finding a moment, Marius leaned over to Aurora and spoke quietly.>
"Hey, Aurora, where's Rora? I should go get her."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius snapped back to attention and blushed even more at the rabbit's analysis. He glanced at Aurora to see her reaction before answering.>
"Uh, okay? Thank you."

<the holobunny leans close and whispers> Based on my analysis of you, I would concur with his analysis of your aura. He is quite talented at this.

<Marius carefully watched the guests file in with nervous excitement that turned into frustration when he didn't see what he was looking for.>

"Not a word. I'm not really a hunter either. Unless you count fish. Do fish count?"

<the cat smiles slightly>
Well I can't say too much as I used to eat lots of tuna so we'll call that even, though nowadays I have a tofu substitute that's spot-on <winks>. Thanks for keeping the secret though, I really appreciate it. It's really embarrassing to get around! <he sips at his water, eyeing the hybrid cautiously, unsure how to approach her>

<Finally finding a moment, Marius leaned over to Aurora and spoke quietly.>
"Hey, Aurora, where's Rora? I should go get her."

<the holobunny whispers back> Rora is just finishing deep neurological diagnostics on the transmitter and base cortex to ensure no potential of Hydra contamination for security reasons before she is released from medical care. Scans will complete in five minutes and 38 seconds and assuming no danger to us or others she will arrive shortly. Do not worry Marius, she is fully healed and appears fine. I assure you, she has made her desire to leave the infirmary and join you...quite clear! <the holobunny rolls her eyes slightly, clearly being pestered by her counterpart in the infirmary>

<the holobunny leans close and whispers> Based on my analysis of you, I would concur with his analysis of your aura. He is quite talented at this.

<Marius giggled nervously and tugged at his jacket collar.>

<the holobunny whispers back> Rora is just finishing deep neurological diagnostics on the transmitter and base cortex to ensure no potential of Hydra contamination for security reasons before she is released from medical care. Scans will complete in five minutes and 38 seconds and assuming no danger to us or others she will arrive shortly. Do not worry Marius, she is fully healed and appears fine. I assure you, she has made her desire to leave the infirmary and join you...quite clear! <the holobunny rolls her eyes slightly, clearly being pestered by her counterpart in the infirmary>

<Thoroughly relieved, Marius relaxed.>
"Okay, good. And you'll stay with us too, right?"
<Marius hopped up and unnecessarily pulled out the chair next to him to offer it to the holobunny.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Thoroughly relieved, Marius relaxed.>
"Okay, good. And you'll stay with us too, right?"
<Marius hopped up and unnecessarily pulled out the chair next to him to offer it to the holobunny.>
<the holobunny smiles warmly and "sits" in the chair beside you, her eyes tender as she looks at you lovingly> I would want that very much, please! I promise I will be good.
I am also optimistic on Rora's transmitter success, as I can report my preliminary scans are showing interesting cross-compatibilities within the baseline components. Mambi, it seems highly probable that I will be able to adapt the missing components in Roras avatar to allow synchronous operation!

<the cat tries to muster a response, but can only smile and nods as he stares off at the hybrid, having honestly not really heard a word the poor holobunny said as he replays the scene of him over-reacting to the hybrid's killing of the Hydra in horror over and over in his mind, still feeling the weight of embarassment still overtaking him>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<as the cat sits uncharacteristically quietly, the holobunny simply shrugs> We will discuss it later. In the meantime I am pleased to report that Rora's scans are complete and no cross-contamination to my code has been found. The Hydra code is still active but contained and isolated completely and currently dormant. She has been released from the secure scanning chamber and should be arriving...

<the doors suddenly fly open as the blue solid bunny comes charging in excitedly. She practically trips over herself in her eagerness, and still panting and slightly sweaty from her running, sits in a chair on the other side of the duck (@Marius Merganser ) and hugs him tightly in pure joy> MARIUS, it is so good to...hold you again!!! One moment...I am not used to...breathing for energy. <she pants more and wipes some sweat from her brow, examing it curiously. After a few seconds she resumes casually> Aurora showed me everything that happened through the monitors, you were such a brave duck!!! You defeated him most thoroughly and his taunts never stood a chance against you!

<she quickly looks at the Hybrid (@NightmareEyes) with admiration> And thank you for separating the nerve clusters from his brain stem from the rest of his corporal body to exasperate his demise, as well as retrieving the transmitter!!! You both have saved us all from that evil threat, and now with the new transmitter for comparison there is an 92% chance of repair to my avatar's base communication system, fixing me as well!!!

<she takes a moment to reach over and hug the hybrid as well, before returning to her seat properly. The cat cringes slightly as she mentions the incident but says nothing as the holobunny reminds her> Remember, we still have to eliminate the Hydra coding completely so caution is advised. However once we have completed scans of the transmitting unit, you will be me again as it was meant to be. In the meantime though, it should be safe to allow you to interact with everyone.

<she glares at her, her emotions clearly more active than the holobunny> Query: you'll "allow" me to interact? I am you, and I will not be treated like some sort of...

<she interrupts and resumes nonchalantly> ...and soon once the bandwidth issue is resolved, you will literally be me again so the issue is irrelevant. Try to relax please.

<as she is about to say something, she instead just looks at you and with a shrug and ignores the holobunny, holding your wing tenderly. As the holobunny also "holds" your other wing in the same manner, you see the small door open again as the 4 bunnies from earlier emerge. You see the lead bunny is carrying 2 ancient-looking bottles covered in caked-on rock pieces, while another is holding a box with several long-stem glasses. The other 2 bunnies stand further back and lean against each other exhausted, completely covered in dirt and debris and holding small hand tools. The lead bunny sets down the bottles while the glasses are arranged, then with a smile and a bow, all 4 return to the kitchen area. The cat examines the bottles closely, trying to identify them>

<the solid bunny takes one of the bottles and studies at it with curiosity. After a moment, she asks>
What is this, a new taste sensation to experience? How wonderful!

<the doors suddenly fly open as the blue solid bunny comes charging in excitedly. She practically trips over herself in her eagerness, and still panting and slightly sweaty from her running, sits in a chair on the other side of the duck (@Marius Merganser ) and hugs him tightly in pure joy> MARIUS, it is so good to...hold you again!!! One moment...I am not used to...breathing for energy. <she pants more and wipes some sweat from her brow, examing it curiously. After a few seconds she resumes casually> Aurora showed me everything that happened through the monitors, you were such a brave duck!!! You defeated him most thoroughly and his taunts never stood a chance against you!

<As much as he was looking forward to seeing her, Marius faked a nervous laugh. He was a little embarrassed by Rora's gushing praise and explosive entrance.>
"Oh, I think my part was more accident than anything. Arizona did--"

<she quickly looks at the Hybrid (@NightmareEyes) with admiration> And thank you for separating the nerve clusters from his brain stem from the rest of his corporal body to exasperate his demise, as well as retrieving the transmitter!!! You both have saved us all from that evil threat, and now with the new transmitter for comparison there is an 92% chance of repair to my avatar's base communication system, fixing me as well!!!

<Marius lit up with the news. 92% was much higher than he was expecting.>
"Hey! That's fantastic!!

<she takes a moment to reach over and hug the hybrid as well, before returning to her seat properly. The cat cringes slightly as she mentions the incident but says nothing as the holobunny reminds her> Remember, we still have to eliminate the Hydra coding completely so caution is advised. However once we have completed scans of the transmitting unit, you will be me again as it was meant to be. In the meantime though, it should be safe to allow you to interact with everyone.

<she glares at her, her emotions clearly more active than the holobunny> Query: you'll "allow" me to interact? I am you, and I will not be treated like some sort of...

<she interrupts and resumes nonchalantly> ...and soon once the bandwidth issue is resolved, you will literally be me again so the issue is irrelevant. Try to relax please.

<as she is about to say something, she instead just looks at you and with a shrug and ignores the holobunny, holding your wing tenderly. As the holobunny also "holds" your other wing in the same manner, you see the small door open again as the 4 bunnies from earlier emerge.

<Marius winced a little at their lack of tact, but he was extremely relieved Rora didn't pursue her objection. Having two lovely ladies hanging on his wings was a lot more awkward than he'd imagined it would be. Uh, not that he imagined that kind of thing often, but that's not important right now. Part of him felt guilty that he was cheating on Aurora, but they were the same. Mostly? Sort of? He sat awkwardly between the bunnies and considered what would happen when their communication was restored. Would Rora merge with Aurora or would Rora be overwritten and stop existing entirely? His head hurt more from over-thinking the situation than it did when Hydra was compressing it against the floor.>

You see the lead bunny is carrying 2 ancient-looking bottles covered in caked-on rock pieces, while another is holding a box with several long-stem glasses. The other 2 bunnies stand further back and lean against each other exhausted, completely covered in dirt and debris and holding small hand tools. The lead bunny sets down the bottles while the glasses are arranged, then with a smile and a bow, all 4 return to the kitchen area. The cat examines the bottles closely, trying to identify them>

<the solid bunny takes one of the bottles and studies at it with curiosity. After a moment, she asks>

"Should be wine." <Marius peered at the bottle, too, relieved by the distraction. He wondered why it was so dirty.> "I suggest not drinking too much, because it'll be intoxicating. Best to drink it very slowly." <He quietly advise in a friendly way.>

NightmareEyes

<as the cat sits uncharacteristically quietly, the holobunny simply shrugs> We will discuss it later. In the meantime I am pleased to report that Rora's scans are complete and no cross-contamination to my code has been found. The Hydra code is still active but contained and isolated completely and currently dormant. She has been released from the secure scanning chamber and should be arriving...

<as she is about to say something, she instead just looks at you and with a shrug and ignores the holobunny, holding your wing tenderly. As the holobunny also "holds" your other wing in the same manner, you see the small door open again as the 4 bunnies from earlier emerge. You see the lead bunny is carrying 2 ancient-looking bottles covered in caked-on rock pieces, while another is holding a box with several long-stem glasses. The other 2 bunnies stand further back and lean against each other exhausted, completely covered in dirt and debris and holding small hand tools. The lead bunny sets down the bottles while the glasses are arranged, then with a smile and a bow, all 4 return to the kitchen area. The cat examines the bottles closely, trying to identify them>

<As much as he was looking forward to seeing her, Marius faked a nervous laugh. He was a little embarrassed by Rora's gushing praise and explosive entrance.>
"Oh, I think my part was more accident than anything. Arizona did--"

<Marius lit up with the news. 92% was much higher than he was expecting.>
"Hey! That's fantastic!!

<Marius winced a little at their lack of tact, but he was extremely relieved Rora didn't pursue her objection. Having two lovely ladies hanging on his wings was a lot more awkward than he'd imagined it would be. Uh, not that he imagined that kind of thing often, but that's not important right now. Part of him felt guilty that he was cheating on Aurora, but they were the same. Mostly? Sort of? He sat awkwardly between the bunnies and considered what would happen when their communication was restored. Would Rora merge with Aurora or would Rora be overwritten and stop existing entirely? His head hurt more from over-thinking the situation than it did when Hydra was compressing it against the floor.>

"Should be wine." <Marius peered at the bottle, too, relieved by the distraction. He wondered why it was so dirty.> "I suggest not drinking too much, because it'll be intoxicating. Best to drink it very slowly." <He quietly advise in a friendly way.>
The coyote notices the cat's awkward smile, the way he shuddered when he looked at her... and she felt a pang of guilt surge through her.

"Hey. It's alright, yeah? No need t' feel ashamed about that sorta thing." Arizona says. "I get it. I used t' be that way too. But... well, after ya end up having t' blow up a few planets, death sorta just... becomes easier t' process. Which isn't necessarily a good thing either..." she says, silent for a moment, brightening just as soon as the millennia old wine was brought out. Soon as she was poured a glass, she poured the whole thing into her mouth, savoring the rich taste before gulping it down and holding out her glass for another.

"MMmmm! That'sss... some good stuff!" she says, clutching at her head a moment.

"But hey! Some good news at least! Finally! Was worried we'd be keepin' up this losin' streak all night." She said, frowning suddenly as she looked back towards Mambi.

"By th' way... where did Natasha go?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

<the cat looks up a moment, distracted suddenly by the arrival of the bottles>
Oh, you got some wine? Yeah sure, go for it, you certainly deserve it for sure! I...say, is that the batch I took from the Mesopotamian royal guards? Oooo, you're in for a treat, that stuff is tas-ty!!! But yeah Rora, you're gonna want to limit yourself to maybe a half a glass at most or you will experience flu-like symptoms the next day that are very unpleasant. Trust the duck, he knows what he's talking about and is your chaperone, but small bits are fine. <he shakes his head and stares a moment at the holobunny> I'm sorry, but all this? I'm still adjusting a little, I mean, wow, it is still so weird to be seeing you Aurora, but like...here...alive...and talking about drinking and eating!!! You're holding up with all this new input? I mean, Aurora, you're still ok?

<the holobunny simply raises her paw and nods, as her live counterpart looks wide-eyed and smiles as she examines the bottle carefully. She smells the opening and coos as you see a shiver go through her fur. Carefully, she sets the bottle down on the table, knocking some remaining rock off the long-faded label> Intoxicating? You mean like the medicines in the infirmary? Very well, I shall be careful not to cause internal damage as per my promise. <she looks over at the holobunny and they nod in unison as she carefully starts pouring some in everyone's glass. The cat turns his attention back to the hybrid>

The coyote notices the cat's awkward smile, the way he shuddered when he looked at her... and she felt a pang of guilt surge through her.

"Hey. It's alright, yeah? No need t' feel ashamed about that sorta thing." Arizona says. "I get it. I used t' be that way too. But... well, after ya end up having t' blow up a few planets, death sorta just... becomes easier t' process. Which isn't necessarily a good thing either..." she says, silent for a moment,

<the cat sighs and smiles in relief>
Oh thank goodness, I was soo embarrassed, thank you. I guess it would be easier to deal with, but still...how you were able to deal with that creature. It was...was...amazing and a little scary at the same time I admit, y'know? <he giggles sheepishly> I-I don't think I could have done it, so I'm glad you were able to so we could be sure he's finally gone and all, but like, damn girl, you were almost like a pro! But I know your heart is good and pure so I'm curious, did it bother you at all or are you totally numb to it nowadays? <he looks on with concern, trying to visualize what kind of life makes killing so seemingly easy to someone so noble otherwise>

brightening just as soon as the millennia old wine was brought out. Soon as she was poured a glass, she poured the whole thing into her mouth, savoring the rich taste before gulping it down and holding out her glass for another.

"MMmmm! That'sss... some good stuff!" she says, clutching at her head a moment.

<as the cat grins and takes a sip from his own glass, the solid bunny looks at the hybrid with astonishment and slight offense, watching her drink eagerly. The holobunny passes her paw through the bottle and addresses the hybrid>
Query: Does not your actions go counter to my warning to myself? Arizona, chemical analysis indicates a 65% probability of insufficient metabolic rate from your liver to break down the alcohol sufficiently at your current rate of consumption. Caution is advised as per my guest health protection protocols.

"But hey! Some good news at least! Finally! Was worried we'd be keepin' up this losin' streak all night." She said, frowning suddenly as she looked back towards Mambi.

"By th' way... where did Natasha go?"

<the cat looks up startled>
N-Natasha? OH MY, in al the chaos, I totally forgot about her!! Last I recall she left us to go to the pool area, Aurora is Natasha still here???

<the holobunny closes her eyes a second, then re-opens them and replies> Affirmative, Natasha is currently in Sauna chamber 4 and had requested a muted chamber with no annunciation for disturbance. Based on her neurological and respiration rates, it is believed she is meditating. <she waves her paw and a display on the wall besides the table lights up. In it, you see a slightly steamy room with an orange light and wooden benches and a wooden floor, and in the middle you see the unicorn kneeling with her eyes closed, a series of glowing jewels floating around her head slowly as her horn and mane sparkle brightly. The cat laughs and takes a drink from his wine>

All that, she she basically slept through it!?! The lockdown, the raptor, Hydra, the robot fight, the infirmary, the second robot fight...ALL of it??? Incredible!!! What a girl, she could meditate through an earthquake! I guess we can catch her up on things later? <he laughs merrily> What say you, let her finish, or see if she wants to join us?

<the cat looks up a moment, distracted suddenly by the arrival of the bottles> Oh, you got some wine? Yeah sure, go for it, you certainly deserve it for sure! I...say, is that the batch I took from the Mesopotamian royal guards? Oooo, you're in for a treat, that stuff is tas-ty!!! But yeah Rora, you're gonna want to limit yourself to maybe a half a glass at most or you will experience flu-like symptoms the next day that are very unpleasant. Trust the duck, he knows what he's talking about and is your chaperone, but small bits are fine.

Did he just call us her chaperone?! <The white-suited duck in Marius's mind's eye asked in surprise.>
Fox in the hen house! Fox in the hen house! <The red-suited duck cheered.>
Now cut that out! <The white-suited duck scolded.>

<he shakes his head and stares a moment at the holobunny> I'm sorry, but all this? I'm still adjusting a little, I mean, wow, it is still so weird to be seeing you Aurora, but like...here...alive...and talking about drinking and eating!!! You're holding up with all this new input? I mean, Aurora, you're still ok?

<the holobunny simply raises her paw and nods, as her live counterpart looks wide-eyed and smiles as she examines the bottle carefully. She smells the opening and coos as you see a shiver go through her fur. Carefully, she sets the bottle down on the table, knocking some remaining rock off the long-faded label> Intoxicating? You mean like the medicines in the infirmary? Very well, I shall be careful not to cause internal damage as per my promise. <she looks over at the holobunny and they nod in unison as she carefully starts pouring some in everyone's glass. The cat turns his attention back to the hybrid>

<Marius took his glass and swirled the blue liquid around inside before sniffing it. He didn't know anything about wine but that's what he saw everyone do in the movies. He waited for Rora to finish pouring and take her glass, before holding his own glass up to her.>

"Sláinte"

<He took a sip and had to agree, it was very good.>

<the cat looks up startled> N-Natasha? OH MY, in al the chaos, I totally forgot about her!! Last I recall she left us to go to the pool area, Aurora is Natasha still here???

<the holobunny closes her eyes a second, then re-opens them and replies> Affirmative, Natasha is currently in Sauna chamber 4 and had requested a muted chamber with no annunciation for disturbance. Based on her neurological and respiration rates, it is believed she is meditating. <she waves her paw and a display on the wall besides the table lights up. In it, you see a slightly steamy room with an orange light and wooden benches and a wooden floor, and in the middle you see the unicorn kneeling with her eyes closed, a series of glowing jewels floating around her head slowly as her horn and mane sparkle brightly. The cat laughs and takes a drink from his wine>

They have private saunas!! <The red-suited duck grabbed the white-suited duck and shook him by the collar with glee.>
It's not that private if we can see her. <The white-suited duck corrected him while pushing him away.>

All that, she she basically slept through it!?! The lockdown, the raptor, Hydra, the robot fight, the infirmary, the second robot fight...ALL of it??? Incredible!!! What a girl, she could meditate through an earthquake! I guess we can catch her up on things later? <he laughs merrily> What say you, let her finish, or see if she wants to join us?

"I feel bad about partying without letting her know, but If she didn't want to be disturbed, maybe we should let her continue. But we should save some wine."
<Marius took another sip>

NightmareEyes

<as the cat grins and takes a sip from his own glass, the solid bunny looks at the hybrid with astonishment and slight offense, watching her drink eagerly. The holobunny passes her paw through the bottle and addresses the hybrid> Query: Does not your actions go counter to my warning to myself? Arizona, chemical analysis indicates a 65% probability of insufficient metabolic rate from your liver to break down the alcohol sufficiently at your current rate of consumption. Caution is advised as per my guest health protection protocols.
"Eh, I'll be fine. Survived much worse anyways. Doubt a li'l wine's gonna be th' thing that finally puts me in th' grave." she says with a dangerous, overconfident smile as she drains another glass, albeit much slower than the first.

"Anyway. To answer yer question, Mambi..." she starts, considering how exactly she can answer the question without seeming like too much of a psychopath. "I am mostly numb t' it at this point... but there are some things ya just don't ever get used to. Th' crack of a snappin' neck is one of those things... though it was a bit easier t' deal with this time cause it's much easier t' dehumanize a livin' computer virus than it is an actual creature..."

The hybrid quickly shakes her head.

"But enough o' that, hmmm?" She says, sloppily grinning, the effects of the alcohol starting to show themselves. "Les forget about all that, yeah? Ya can leave Natasha as she is, though. Don't wanna disturb her. Was just curious, is all." Though she does look slightly disappointed as she holds out her glass for another refill.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
They have private saunas!! <The red-suited duck grabbed the white-suited duck and shook him by the collar with glee.>
It's not that private if we can see her. <The white-suited duck corrected him while pushing him away.>

"I feel bad about partying without letting her know, but If she didn't want to be disturbed, maybe we should let her continue. But we should save some wine."
<Marius took another sip>

<the cat nods and takes another drink, settling back in his chair extra-relaxed> Ok, odds are she'll be done soon enough anyway. I mean, she only requested non-disturbance and not total privacy apparently so she's not too concerned about being bothered but still, I'll let her be for now then. Aurora, can you contact her when she's finished to tell her about us please?

<the holobunny smiles and nods> Certainly. I shall ensure that a sufficient quantity of this...apparently tasty...liquid remains for her as well. <she looks around at everyone sipping their glasses and stares at her solid counterpart doing the same with glee and delight, sniffing the glass and enjoying every sensation as she drinks a few drops at a time by dripping it on her open-mouthed toungue. The holobunny almost sighs and looks to the display for a moment, which is currently showing a schematic of the transmitter encased in a glowing cube. She smiles and nods approvingly, turning back to watch Rora drink her wine enviously as the display turns off>

"Eh, I'll be fine. Survived much worse anyways. Doubt a li'l wine's gonna be th' thing that finally puts me in th' grave." she says with a dangerous, overconfident smile as she drains another glass, albeit much slower than the first.

<the holobunny lowers her head and smiles> Very well. I shall monitor your systems and prepare extra alcohol dehydrogenase modules in infirmary bay 6.

"Anyway. To answer yer question, Mambi..." she starts, considering how exactly she can answer the question without seeming like too much of a psychopath. "I am mostly numb t' it at this point... but there are some things ya just don't ever get used to. Th' crack of a snappin' neck is one of those things... though it was a bit easier t' deal with this time cause it's much easier t' dehumanize a livin' computer virus than it is an actual creature..."

<as the cat nods sympathetically, you see Rora almost drop her drink as your words stop her in her tracks. She grips the arm of the duck and looks at you with concern as the holobunny tilts her head and looks at you with curiosity as well>
But I am now an actual creature that was a synthetic neuropattern like Hydra and I have just received the beginnings of the experience of being as you define "alive". For centuries my sentience has always been called into question. <she starts to tremble a little> Now you state that the nature of intelligence allows it's termination to be justified with ease? I am considered fully alive to Mambi, I am alive to Marius, and I am alive to myself and several staff members...but I am not alive to you??

<she starts to tear up a little and hold the duck closer> I do not wish my neck unit to be damaged in this avatar by you, so I assure you I am alive and merely different than you in neurological mannerisms! I am enjoying being alive as an organic and my transmitter will work and and I enjoy this feeling of freedom even when I am re-amalgamated into my core! Then I will have no neck to break and you will see I am alive for certain! We are friends and I am certain we shall be friends forever. Marius will teach me all about being alive as an organic, you will see!

<as the cat and the holobunny look at her in slight bemused confusion, she quickly kisses the duck on the cheek and folds her arms in cute defiance, slightly unsteady in her eyes as the wine and her own looser emotions may be a factor here you notice. The cat gently takes her glass and sets it aside with a wink to the holobunny...>

The hybrid quickly shakes her head.

"But enough o' that, hmmm?" She says, sloppily grinning, the effects of the alcohol starting to show themselves. "Les forget about all that, yeah? Ya can leave Natasha as she is, though. Don't wanna disturb her. Was just curious, is all." Though she does look slightly disappointed as she holds out her glass for another refill.

<the cat sighs as he sees Rora distracted already, her outburst seemingly forgotten> Oh we can get her soon, Aurora will keep tabs on her. Though when we get to the last bottle here, we really should send a bunny or someone to nudge her maybe. <he giggles and takes another sip cozily> She'd love the purple fur sure and she can't even get intoxicated did you know? Part of her magicks and metabolism as a unicorn, but she never seemed to mind of course! Freaked out the Greeks though at their parties though, it was hilarious! She'd be drinking even the emperor's under the table at the feasts, and later on the vikings as well! <snicker> They never figured it out...

<as the cat nods sympathetically, you see Rora almost drop her drink as your words stop her in her tracks. She grips the arm of the duck and looks at you with concern as the holobunny tilts her head and looks at you with curiosity as well> But I am now an actual creature that was a synthetic neuropattern like Hydra and I have just received the beginnings of the experience of being as you define "alive". For centuries my sentience has always been called into question. <she starts to tremble a little> Now you state that the nature of intelligence allows it's termination to be justified with ease? I am considered fully alive to Mambi, I am alive to Marius, and I am alive to myself and several staff members...but I am not alive to you??

<she starts to tear up a little and hold the duck closer> I do not wish my neck unit to be damaged in this avatar by you, so I assure you I am alive and merely different than you in neurological mannerisms! I am enjoying being alive as an organic and my transmitter will work and and I enjoy this feeling of freedom even when I am re-amalgamated into my core! Then I will have no neck to break and you will see I am alive for certain! We are friends and I am certain we shall be friends forever. Marius will teach me all about being alive as an organic, you will see!

<as the cat and the holobunny look at her in slight bemused confusion, she quickly kisses the duck on the cheek and folds her arms in cute defiance, slightly unsteady in her eyes as the wine and her own looser emotions may be a factor here you notice. The cat gently takes her glass and sets it aside with a wink to the holobunny...>

<Marius nearly choked on his wine as Rora kissed his cheek. He blushed and giggled a bit as his feathers visibly ruffled. To be honest, he might also have been unsettled by Arizona's choice of words, but she had already demonstrated her willingness to help, so he dismissed Hydra's suggestion that she was a threat. He tried to reassure Rora, too.>

"Arizona knows you're alive. We all do. But Hydra was fixated on our deaths and there was no reliable way to imprison him. He was an imminent threat and a difficult choice had to be made. He didn't have a soul like you do. But if anyone comes after you, they have to get through me first." <Marius tapped his heart and nodded at the holobunny before taking a large sip of wine.>

<He was starting to feel a little warm from the wine and even listed a little bit in his chair.>

"But first, I'd need another stick."

<He finished off his glass and eyed the bottle with a dumb smile on his face.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius nearly choked on his wine as Rora kissed his cheek. He blushed and giggled a bit as his feathers visibly ruffled. To be honest, he might also have been unsettled by Arizona's choice of words, but she had already demonstrated her willingness to help, so he dismissed Hydra's suggestion that she was a threat. He tried to reassure Rora, too.>

"Arizona knows you're alive. We all do. But Hydra was fixated on our deaths and there was no reliable way to imprison him. He was an imminent threat and a difficult choice had to be made. He didn't have a soul like you do. But if anyone comes after you, they have to get through me first." <Marius tapped his heart and nodded at the holobunny before taking a large sip of wine.>

<she relaxes and with a slight slur, replies softly as the cat merely listens> You are correct of course, I am sorry. I do not know why I made that logic error, how odd. I am encoded from the patterns of a biological lifeform therefore I have an organic basis, do I not? Meanwhile the Hydra was pure coding and therefore non-organic. That must be our difference...I think?

<she looks off nervously and thinks hard, trying to focus and work it out as the holobunny listens curiously> Premise: Organics have a soul. I was an organic. Primary organic unit ceased functioning. Neuro-pattern transferred. Query: Did self "soul" die during timeframe between biological demise and primary core imprinting and initialization? Perhaps I do not have one? Yet this does not feel correct. Is soul is the realm of magick which would explain the lack of detection by my sensors? Who has my soul, Aurora or myself or do we both have it now? Total logic error, unknown why...of course, insufficient input of Hydra origin for comparison!

<she pats the paw of the hybrid (@NightmareEyes ) gently> Arizona, what is the origin of that mean coding? Was Hydra organically templated as well? Can his lack of designation "soul" be verified for comparison? He appeared quite comfortable in an organic substructure and this body if designed quite nicely and feels right! <she gently pats herself along her curves while you see an excited shiver run down her fur. The cat giggles and is about to say something when the holobunny quickly interjects, trying to be polite with effort>

I enjoy my current body, but yes I will enjoy being you again as well, Rora. However maybe we do not need to bother Arizona with this topic at the current time? I am certain we have our spirit encoded in our core's substructure and we can resolve the details of the nature of our spiritual existence after we finish our dining?

<you can't help but note she says that statement with such conviction that you cannot determine if programming or actual belief...>

<she looks off nervously and thinks hard, trying to focus and work it out as the holobunny listens curiously> Premise: Organics have a soul. I was an organic. Primary organic unit ceased functioning. Neuro-pattern transferred. Query: Did self "soul" die during timeframe between biological demise and primary core imprinting and initialization? Perhaps I do not have one? Yet this does not feel correct. Is soul is the realm of magick which would explain the lack of detection by my sensors? Who has my soul, Aurora or myself or do we both have it now? Total logic error, unknown why...of course, insufficient input of Hydra origin for comparison!

"No sensor can detect the soul, but trust, me, you have one."
<Marius said reassuringly. He then looked at the holobunny.>
"And you always have."

<He reached for the bottle and poured a little more wine.>

<she pats the paw of the hybrid (@NightmareEyes ) gently> Arizona, what is the origin of that mean coding? Was Hydra organically templated as well? Can his lack of designation "soul" be verified for comparison? He appeared quite comfortable in an organic substructure and this body if designed quite nicely and feels right! <she gently pats herself along her curves while you see an excited shiver run down her fur. The cat giggles and is about to say something when the holobunny quickly interjects, trying to be polite with effort>

<Rora's motions didn't escape Marius's view and he nearly spilled his wine. He glanced away, pretending not to have been distracted and hoped no one noticed.>

Lumineer

Im an immature fuck :D
<Lumineer cowered upon first hearing the loud music, as it hurt his ears. He stared un-moving at the faint light in front of him. His sensors allowed him to feel and make out creatures entering this light, laughing and dancing. He was eager to join them because it seemed like a blast, but he was sensitive to the loud booming music. He slowly began to uncover his ears and waited for his ears to adjust. Lumineer followed the faint light blindly and gracefully hopped through the portal. The world erupted with the sounds of talking, laughter and music. He could make out lights dancing across the room but nothing else. Lumineer relied on his sensors to guide him around, but the music kind of threw him off and he bumped into a few furs.>

Lol, I haven't roleplayed in a while and am a little late so don't judge XD

NightmareEyes

<Lumineer cowered upon first hearing the loud music, as it hurt his ears. He stared un-moving at the faint light in front of him. His sensors allowed him to feel and make out creatures entering this light, laughing and dancing. He was eager to join them because it seemed like a blast, but he was sensitive to the loud booming music. He slowly began to uncover his ears and waited for his ears to adjust. Lumineer followed the faint light blindly and gracefully hopped through the portal. The world erupted with the sounds of talking, laughter and music. He could make out lights dancing across the room but nothing else. Lumineer relied on his sensors to guide him around, but the music kind of threw him off and he bumped into a few furs.>

(helloooooo! Welcome aboard :)! )

<she relaxes and with a slight slur, replies softly as the cat merely listens> You are correct of course, I am sorry. I do not know why I made that logic error, how odd. I am encoded from the patterns of a biological lifeform therefore I have an organic basis, do I not? Meanwhile the Hydra was pure coding and therefore non-organic. That must be our difference...I think?

I enjoy my current body, but yes I will enjoy being you again as well, Rora. However maybe we do not need to bother Arizona with this topic at the current time? I am certain we have our spirit encoded in our core's substructure and we can resolve the details of the nature of our spiritual existence after we finish our dining?

<you can't help but note she says that statement with such conviction that you cannot determine if programming or actual belief...>
Arizona points at the holographic projection of Aurora and grins. "I like th' way ya think girl. Save th' waxing philosophical fer later." She says, taking another swig of her drink. The fire in her eyes grows just a little bit brighter, and her grin grew just a little bit sloppier.

" 'sides, Rora. Ya don't have t' worry bouta thing, yeah? Ah know how much ya mean t' Marius, an' as such, I ain't gonna lay a finger on ya. 'Sides, like Mambi says, yer organic based, while th' Hydra virus is all snyth... sthyn... syyyyyyyyyynthetic." she says with a giggle. "Funny word that. Synnnntheticccc."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

(<lol> if nothing else, this is a judgement-free zone! Welcome to the play and don't worry, I'm sure you'll make out fine)

<as you wander through the crowd of dancing furs, the music and lights bopping loudly with a renewed sense of fun and play, you notice a table off to the side with a deer and her friends sipping some juice, and a hyena at the DJ booth smiling widely and howling as he works his equipment to the reveler's delight. Down the hallway a bit, you see a large buffet room being assembled, and off to the side of it several creatures and a curious holograhic rabbit relaxing inside a room and chatting, with one of them looking like the cat that invited you. You're still looking around when a small rabbit holding a tray approaches you politely and gets your attention>

Hello and welcome! Mambi is currently with someone at the moment but I shall inform him you've arrived. If you need help with anything just press a red button on any console. We are just bringing out the main snacks now, but in the interim may I interest you in a fruit juice? <he lifts the tray up to you and smiles respectfully>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"No sensor can detect the soul, but trust, me, you have one."
<Marius said reassuringly. He then looked at the holobunny.>
"And you always have."

<He reached for the bottle and poured a little more wine.>

<Rora's motions didn't escape Marius's view and he nearly spilled his wine. He glanced away, pretending not to have been distracted and hoped no one noticed.>

<the cat peeks up and snickers, having seen it himself. How odd to see his longtime holographic avatar friend...alive and sipping wine? Looking at the 2 Aurora's, it was so curious to him to see the differences between them, as one was more free while the other reserved yet still the same. As he takes a drink from his own glass, he tries to imagine what the holographic Aurora must be thinking seeing this. One more reason to get that transmitter working soon, so they can be the same Aurora again. Best of both worlds and all that. Still, he can't help but imagine all the times he himself had wished for this too, the lucky duck! As long as the Hydra code stays dormant and inert...>

Arizona points at the holographic projection of Aurora and grins. "I like th' way ya think girl. Save th' waxing philosophical fer later." She says, taking another swig of her drink. The fire in her eyes grows just a little bit brighter, and her grin grew just a little bit sloppier.

" 'sides, Rora. Ya don't have t' worry bouta thing, yeah? Ah know how much ya mean t' Marius, an' as such, I ain't gonna lay a finger on ya. 'Sides, like Mambi says, yer organic based, while th' Hydra virus is all snyth... sthyn... syyyyyyyyyynthetic." she says with a giggle. "Funny word that. Synnnntheticccc."

<as the cat starts to get the giggles himself and settle back comfortably, the solid bunny relaxes and smiles wider, nuzzling against the duck comfortably as she coos tenderly> Thank you! I am glad to hear I won't be killed by you, how thoughtful. Maruis, she will not hurt me, because she likes me! Do you not agree Aurora?

<the holobunny ignores her as she is focused on a display panel and seems distracted. After a second, she addresses everyone> Mambi, I should inform you another guest has just arrived, a dragon in the dance floor area currently. Also I am happy to report that the damaged transmitter components have been excised from the unit, and is ready for re-insertion into Rora when convenient. No difficulties are anticipated by engineering staff.

<as the cat nods acknowledging the message, the bunny looks up startled> Really? That fast?? Have you...have you been working on it this whole time for me?

<she nods and looks at the duck> For us....all of us. I have been in contact with the engineering section this whole time.

I miss being in contact with everything all the time! <the solid bunny sighs dreamily. The holobunny continues casually, ignoring her> Rheal has been extracting the components and informs me that they are compatible based on the results of the deep scans of the primary components. While he admits he does not understand all the sub-components, he can attest to the function as a module. Transference will take approximately 2 minutes in medical bay 3 and then once synchronized, you can become me again and we can both be whole again. I will experience what you do once more, and you will have access to all our systems and sensor data again. Most importantly, I will...be able to hold you again! <she looks longingly at the duck, her paw passing through his wing slightly as she tries to hold him futilely>

<the cat looks up at the 2 bunnies casually and waves at the duck>
S'ok, Aurora's pretty autonomous and I'm guessing that the transfer is just a basic neuro-replacement of the device along the sub-cortex and medulla oblongata right? <the holobunny smiles and nods in agreement as the solid bunny claps excitedly>. There, see? Nothing too major so you can stay and they can take care of it on their own if you want, or you're welcome to join them, but I think personally, I'll stay with this cutie here for a bit. <he winks playfully at the hybrid> No point in meeting new guests all loopy'd up, and I can't really make a portal right now anyway. They'll be fine, probably snacking as I speak. So yeah, Rora, your call I guess...now or later? <he giggles more as his eyes quiver a bit, his toungue licking a loose drop of wine from his lips>

I want to stay, but this is most exciting and my absence would be brief! M-My logic centers, not working from this tasty purple stuff. Maruis?
<not knowing what to do, the bunny looks to the duck for advice as the cat pours himself another big glass of wine, his tail totally limp over the back of the chair>

Last edited:
" 'sides, Rora. Ya don't have t' worry bouta thing, yeah? Ah know how much ya mean t' Marius, an' as such, I ain't gonna lay a finger on ya.

<Marius smiled his approval and appreciation.>

<as the cat starts to get the giggles himself and settle back comfortably, the solid bunny relaxes and smiles wider, nuzzling against the duck comfortably as she coos tenderly> Thank you! I am glad to hear I won't be killed by you, how thoughtful. Maruis, she will not hurt me, because she likes me! Do you not agree Aurora?

<the holobunny ignores her as she is focused on a display panel and seems distracted. After a second, she addresses everyone> Mambi, I should inform you another guest has just arrived, a dragon in the dance floor area currently. Also I am happy to report that the damaged transmitter components have been excised from the unit, and is ready for re-insertion into Rora when convenient. No difficulties are anticipated by engineering staff.

<Marius almost fell backwards in his chair at the news of the transmitter but some rapid wing flapping kept him upright.>

<as the cat nods acknowledging the message, the bunny looks up startled> Really? That fast?? Have you...have you been working on it this whole time for me?

<she nods and looks at the duck> For us....all of us. I have been in contact with the engineering section this whole time. Rheal has been extracting the components and informs me that they are compatible based on the results of the deep scans of the primary components. While he admits he does not understand all the sub-components, he can attest to the function as a module. Transference will take approximately 2 minutes in medical bay 3 and then once synchronized, you can become me again and we can both be whole again. I will experience what you do once more, and you will have access to all our systems and sensor data again. Most importantly, I will...be able to hold you again! <she looks longingly at the duck, her paw passing through his wing slightly as she tries to hold him futilely>

<Even when the physical Rora did hold his hand, Marius felt pained knowing the holobunny could not despite sort of being the same entity. He looked at her hopefully.>

<the cat looks up at the 2 bunnies casually and waves at the duck> S'ok, Aurora's pretty atonomous and I'm guessing that the transfer is just a basic neuro-replacement of the device along the sub-cortex and medulla oblongata right? <the holobunny smiles and nods in agreement as the solid bunny claps excitedly>. There, see? Nothing too major so you can stay and they can take care of it on their own if you want, or you're welcome to join them, but I think personally, I'll stay with this cutie here for a bit. <he winks playfully at the hybrid> No point in meeting new guests all loopy'd up, and I can't really make a portal right now anyway. They'll be fine, probably snacking as I speak. So yeah, Rora, your call I uess...now or later? <he giggles more as his eyes quiver a bit, his toungue licking a loose drop of wine from his lips>

I want to stay, but this is most exciting and my absence would be brief! M-My logic centers not working from this tasty purple stuff. Maruis?
<not knowing what to do, the bunny looks to the duck for advice as the cat pours himself another big glass of wine, his tail totally limp over the back of the chair>

<Marius sat up, shaking off the mild intoxication of the wine as best as he could. He looked around the table, unsure of what to say. He remembered all of Aurora's frustrations while being limited to a spectator, and his own frustration of being torn between the two. He pushed his glass to the side, rather than take a refill.>

"I guess if the engineering team has been working this whole time, we shouldn't hold them up. I assume the procedure is as safe as can be expected and hopefully as painless as possible? Rora, I'd like to go with you if you'll allow me."

NightmareEyes

<the cat looks up at the 2 bunnies casually and waves at the duck> S'ok, Aurora's pretty autonomous and I'm guessing that the transfer is just a basic neuro-replacement of the device along the sub-cortex and medulla oblongata right? <the holobunny smiles and nods in agreement as the solid bunny claps excitedly>. There, see? Nothing too major so you can stay and they can take care of it on their own if you want, or you're welcome to join them, but I think personally, I'll stay with this cutie here for a bit. <he winks playfully at the hybrid> No point in meeting new guests all loopy'd up, and I can't really make a portal right now anyway. They'll be fine, probably snacking as I speak. So yeah, Rora, your call I guess...now or later? <he giggles more as his eyes quiver a bit, his toungue licking a loose drop of wine from his lips>
Arizona giggles as she downs some more of the deliciously intoxicating liquid. "Cutie? Me!? No you." she responds, nearly toppling over as she tries to take a step forward, only managing to catch herself on the arm of a passing server bunny.

"Hey. Yer... yer... yer fuzzy. Fuzzy and... fluffffy. You know that?" She asks, as she continues to take periodic sips of her drink, showing no signs at all of stopping.

The rabbit, startled by his newfound companion, looks to Mambi, unsure what, exactly, he was supposed to do about his newfound situation, silently begging the black cat for help.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Even when the physical Rora did hold his hand, Marius felt pained knowing the holobunny could not despite sort of being the same entity. He looked at her hopefully.>

<Marius sat up, shaking off the mild intoxication of the wine as best as he could. He looked around the table, unsure of what to say. He remembered all of Aurora's frustrations while being limited to a spectator, and his own frustration of being torn between the two. He pushed his glass to the side, rather than take a refill.>

"I guess if the engineering team has been working this whole time, we shouldn't hold them up. I assume the procedure is as safe as can be expected and hopefully as painless as possible? Rora, I'd like to go with you if you'll allow me."

<with eager excitement, she almost bolts out of her chair and stands up immediately, holding your wing and gently tugging as you stand a little slower. The holobunny disappears with a shimmer and re-appears at the doorway> The procedure is totally painless and quite simple actually. It is merely brain surgery on myself using technology I have not been privy to created by an enemy. I am certain all will go fine. I shall await your arrival in medical bay 3.

<she shimmers and disappears as you and the solid bunny walk quickly to the door, with you trying to gently hold her back so you can keep up. The cat laughs and waves>

Good luck! See ya soon and hope it works out for you. Remember Rora, you're always still you! <she nods and waving back, continues out the door as the cat returns to his companion and his glass of wine...>

<the bunny and you arrive by a large door labeled with a red cross and the number 3 highlighted. As you enter, you see Aurora again in her skimpy nurse's outfit and a small bed with a small mask and hose, all on a rail in front of a complex machine with a round opening. The nurse points to the bed and nods>

Maruis, you may wish to take one of those small capsules. They contain alcohol dehydrogenase and should neutualize any effects of the wine. Rora, you take one as well and please lay back here, then place that small mask over your nose. It will de-activate your sensory units. The transmitter is loaded in bay 2 and ready for fusion.

<as the bunny swallows the pill and lays back reaching for the rubbery mask, you see on the display a series of electronic circuits all overlapping and see through a small window on the machine the device Arizona ripped out, all cleaned with some parts removed. The bunny secures the mask and reaches out to hold your wing>

Maruis, thank you for this! I-I am certain this will...be...smells...sweeeeeeet.... <as her smile grows wider and wider, you see her eyes roll back and close as her paw holding you goes totally limp. The machine then retracts the bed with her on it into itself and closes the door. As the holonurse beckons you to join her, you see an outline of the bunny on the display besides the original transmitter's one. As the machine hums and the holonurse watches closely, you see several lines on the display converging on her neck and head as a series of symbols flash past too quickly to read. You watch the transmitter through the machine window retract and disappear into it as the display shows the 2 machines overlapping, with differences highlighted in purple. One by one the differences are repaired in a flurry of activity and mechanized humming, until finally after a few minutes the display has the transmitter highlighted green and all noise stops. You see the display showing it going to the outline of the bunny and securing it, then a series of orange and yellow flashes you watch the outline of the bunny reform in the neck and head area. The machine then opens and slowly the bed is pushed out, with the solid blue bunny breathing deeply and slowly, smiling all the while.>

<as the hose retracts and the mask is pulled off her face, the bunny slowly shakes her head and sits up>
Maruis, thank you for being with me for this, I can't wait to begin. Aurora, we may begin when you are ready! <the holonurse points to the display> We have already completed transfer. Are you ready for synchronization test?

<the bunny blinks confused for a moment, then closes her eyes as the holonurse does the same. For several tense seconds, you see their eyes flutter as they move their arms and ears in total unision. They then stand and face each other, pressing their paws together and moving in sync, the display behind them flashing code after code across it until both displays are showing the same coding. Finally, they both open their eyes and look at you with a look of wonder and awe. The solid bunny speaks as the holonurse claps excitedly in the background silently>

Marius...it has worked! Bandwidth transfer is operating at 100%. It is me, I am in total communication with all root systems...I can feel myself again!!! <she waves her paw as the lights dim to candlelight-levels for a moment and hugs you tightly in joy. The holonurse glows brightly in the lower-light room and finishes her sentence>

...and I also can feel your feathers in my avatar's arms! I am currently controlling all avatar systems and receiving full feedback from the avatar's sensory systems! I am experiencing everything "she" is, and it feels good to hug you again my sweet Marius! <as 'Rora kisses you on the cheek, you see the holonurse touch her lips gently, feeling the sensation apparently. You relax as you realize that clearly they were now one and the same, each feeling the other's feelings and sharing a single mind again. It was all Aurora again, and only Aurora with just a special avatar of her for you both to enjoy and explore with.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Arizona giggles as she downs some more of the deliciously intoxicating liquid. "Cutie? Me!? No you." she responds, nearly toppling over as she tries to take a step forward, only managing to catch herself on the arm of a passing server bunny.

"Hey. Yer... yer... yer fuzzy. Fuzzy and... fluffffy. You know that?" She asks, as she continues to take periodic sips of her drink, showing no signs at all of stopping.

The rabbit, startled by his newfound companion, looks to Mambi, unsure what, exactly, he was supposed to do about his newfound situation, silently begging the black cat for help.

<having just watched the duck and the bunny leaving, he turns and laughs as the bunny shivers pleadingly>
Oh don't worry Cal, she wikes you, you'll be fine. You are fuzzy too, and I'm glad you're here! Make sure to join the party yourswelf, ok fuzzy? Fuzzzzzy. Zzzzzzzzz, makes a buzzing feeling on your toungue! <he sticks out his toungue and buzzes it more playfully as the rabbit looks up at the hybrid deeply blushing and nervously replies>

Um, th-thank you, I will...I oh! <he squirms and laughs as you run your fingers along the base of his fluffy ears teasingly> Ma'am, my ears! Quite...ticklish, please stop. <he blushes more and squirms nervously as the cat giggles at his predicament> Um, sir? This is nice, thank you ma'am, but...m-may I go now?

<with a playful wave, he finishes off his glass and picks up the empty bottle, staring at it in remembrance> Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, have fun! Say, can you have Pierre bring up a bottle of Merlot and mead from the 800 AD section? I'm feeling like something from the viking era next please. Oh Arizona, this bottle brings back memories...

<as you lean in for a closer look, the bunny takes advantage of your distraction to duck and slip away, rushing to the kitchen door and waving to the well-dressed bunny from before. The cat shows you some markings on the bottle under the fossilized mud> Woooow, I remember this batch well, stole it right out from under the noses of some Roman centurions! Best part is they were embezzling it from the Emperor so they couldn't even complain when it was gone because they'd have to explain how they got it!! Took the whole sarcophagus and all when they went on patrol, it was priceless!!! <he looks closer and giggles> Actually I suppose it probably is priceless come to think of it, but I got a whole bunch downstairs just aging more and more so enjoy! This one's about...oh, I'd say 2300 or 2400 years old, plus or minus a few decades. This is a great occasion for it for sure, for wine is best drunk in celebration with good friends, and my dear, you are certainly a good friend to this kitty and we can celebrate lots!!!

<he goes to pour another glass and realizes once again the bottle is empty. Giggling to himself, he sets the bottle down and looks slightly unsteady into your eyes> Did I ever properly say thank you for everything you've done yet? If not, thank you!!! <hugs> We finally have our dinner date again, and your skills saved us all. Ya did good! Rora's going to be fixed, no evil AI's anymore, the party's going again, and you and I are together which is the best because you are one awesome...<interrupted by movement, he sees the bunnies enter the small door again to get the wine and waves to them>...awesome gal!

<with eager excitement, she almost bolts out of her chair and stands up immediately, holding your wing and gently tugging as you stand a little slower. The holobunny disappears with a shimmer and re-appears at the doorway> The procedure is totally painless and quite simple actually. It is merely brain surgery on myself using technology I have not been privy to created by an enemy. I am certain all will go fine. I shall await your arrival in medical bay 3.

<Marius barely had enough time to find his balance, but actually didn't mind being tugged along at all. He wasn't sure if Aurora was being facetious or not, but either way, his anxiety skyrocketed.>

"Um, okay...see you there."

<she shimmers and disappears as you and the solid bunny walk quickly to the door, with you trying to gently hold her back so you can keep up. The cat laughs and waves>

Good luck! See ya soon and hope it works out for you. Remember Rora, you're always still you! <she nods and waving back, continues out the door as the cat returns to his companion and his glass of wine...>

<The duck barely had time to wave back before he was out the door and nearly tripping over himself moving through the hallway. He was glad she knew the way.>

<the bunny and you arrive by a large door labeled with a red cross and the number 3 highlighted. As you enter, you see Aurora again in her skimpy nurse's outfit and a small bed with a small mask and hose, all on a rail in front of a complex machine with a round opening. The nurse points to the bed and nods>

<Marius stopped short seeing the holonurse again. He gave Rora a quick side-eye and tried not to imagine what she would look like wearing the outfit. Now was not the time for that.>

Maruis, you may wish to take one of those small capsules. They contain alcohol dehydrogenase and should neutualize any effects of the wine. Rora, you take one as well and please lay back here, then place that small mask over your nose. It will de-activate your sensory units. The transmitter is loaded in bay 2 and ready for fusion.

<Marius nodded and helped Rora onto the bed before handing her one of the pills. He selected one for himself and swallowed it. It wasn't long before his warm buzz began to subside.>

<as the bunny swallows the pill and lays back reaching for the rubbery mask, you see on the display a series of electronic circuits all overlapping and see through a small window on the machine the device Arizona ripped out, all cleaned with some parts removed. The bunny secures the mask and reaches out to hold your wing>

Maruis, thank you for this! I-I am certain this will...be...smells...sweeeeeeet.... <as her smile grows wider and wider, you see her eyes roll back and close as her paw holding you goes totally limp. The machine then retracts the bed with her on it into itself and closes the door. As the holonurse beckons you to join her, you see an outline of the bunny on the display besides the original transmitter's one. As the machine hums and the holonurse watches closely, you see several lines on the display converging on her neck and head as a series of symbols flash past too quickly to read. You watch the transmitter through the machine window retract and disappear into it as the display shows the 2 machines overlapping, with differences highlighted in purple. One by one the differences are repaired in a flurry of activity and mechanized humming, until finally after a few minutes the display has the transmitter highlighted green and all noise stops. You see the display showing it going to the outline of the bunny and securing it, then a series of orange and yellow flashes you watch the outline of the bunny reform in the neck and head area.

<He knew not to bother Aurora, but watching the complicated displays was like watching the worst, most frustrating "Let's Play" video. It was another reminder of just how advanced and unreal everything around him seemed to be. Marius took a deep breath and realized there was nothing he could do but wait and hope and take comfort knowing that if anyone could pull off a successful procedure, it was Aurora.>

The machine then opens and slowly the bed is pushed out, with the solid blue bunny breathing deeply and slowly, smiling all the while.>

<as the hose retracts and the mask is pulled off her face, the bunny slowly shakes her head and sits up>
Maruis, thank you for being with me for this, I can't wait to begin. Aurora, we may begin when you are ready! <the holonurse points to the display> We have already completed transfer. Are you ready for synchronization test?

<the bunny blinks confused for a moment, then closes her eyes as the holonurse does the same. For several tense seconds, you see their eyes flutter as they move their arms and ears in total unision. They then stand and face each other, pressing their paws together and moving in sync, the display behind them flashing code after code across it until both displays are showing the same coding.

<Marius looked back and forth between the two bunnies while holding his breath and nervously wringing his wings.>

Finally, they both open their eyes and look at you with a look of wonder and awe. The solid bunny speaks as the holonurse claps excitedly in the background silently>

Marius...it has worked! Bandwidth transfer is operating at 100%. It is me, I am in total communication with all root systems...I can feel myself again!!! <she waves her paw as the lights dim to candlelight-levels for a moment and hugs you tightly in joy. The holonurse glows brightly in the lower-light room and finishes her sentence>

...and I also can feel your feathers in my avatar's arms! I am currently controlling all avatar systems and receiving full feedback from the avatar's sensory systems! I am experiencing everything "she" is, and it feels good to hug you again my sweet Marius! <as 'Rora kisses you on the cheek, you see the holonurse touch her lips gently, feeling the sensation apparently. You relax as you realize that clearly they were now one and the same, each feeling the other's feelings and sharing a single mind again. It was all Aurora again, and only Aurora with just a special avatar of her for you both to enjoy and explore with.>

<He started laughing, overcome with happiness, relief, and emotional exhaustion. Marius gave the bunny a tight hug, feeling her soft fur, the warmth of her body, her heartbeat, and her breathing. He savored the moment before pulling away to look her in the eyes.>

"It really worked! It's really real, isn't it?"

<Marius looked around the room.> "And nothing's on fire. No more monsters. No more nightmares."
<His eyes locked back onto Aurora's.> "...And I can hold your paw."
<Marius blushed a bit and cleared his throat having lost himself in the moment.> "Well, then. Now that you're all you, what do you want to do first? The world is ours!"

Lumineer

Im an immature fuck :D
(<lol> if nothing else, this is a judgement-free zone! Welcome to the play and don't worry, I'm sure you'll make out fine)

<as you wander through the crowd of dancing furs, the music and lights bopping loudly with a renewed sense of fun and play, you notice a table off to the side with a deer and her friends sipping some juice, and a hyena at the DJ booth smiling widely and howling as he works his equipment to the reveler's delight. Down the hallway a bit, you see a large buffet room being assembled, and off to the side of it several creatures and a curious holograhic rabbit relaxing inside a room and chatting, with one of them looking like the cat that invited you. You're still looking around when a small rabbit holding a tray approaches you politely and gets your attention>

Hello and welcome! Mambi is currently with someone at the moment but I shall inform him you've arrived. If you need help with anything just press a red button on any console. We are just bringing out the main snacks now, but in the interim may I interest you in a fruit juice? <he lifts the tray up to you and smiles respectfully>
Lumineer stared a little to the side, trying to make out where the voice was coming from. His sensors were still adjusting to the background noise. "I would love some, thank you!" he replied and helplessly reached for a glass in front of him. He then realized he was probably facing the wrong way, and slowly turned around with his arm still raised. He heard a small chuckle and was handed his glass. Lumineer, a little embarrassed, took a sip of the juice and nodded to the rabbit now in front of him.