• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

NightmareEyes

<he goes to pour another glass and realizes once again the bottle is empty. Giggling to himself, he sets the bottle down and looks slightly unsteady into your eyes> Did I ever properly say thank you for everything you've done yet? If not, thank you!!! <hugs> We finally have our dinner date again, and your skills saved us all. Ya did good! Rora's going to be fixed, no evil AI's anymore, the party's going again, and you and I are together which is the best because you are one awesome...<interrupted by movement, he sees the bunnies enter the small door again to get the wine and waves to them>...awesome gal!
"No, yer awesome." Arizona says as she returns the hug, squeezing the cat tightly, only letting go as she sees the bunnies leaving to get the bottle of older wind. Though her mind is starting to get a bit muddled, she still has the sense left to recognize that wine even more expensive and old than the one currently in her glass. She smiles broadly as she pulls away, quickly draining the last of her glass.

"An... downright adorable... too." the hybrid says, going in to boop the cats nose, only to end up jabbing straight towards Mambi's eye.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
(FYI, been very busy during birthday/unstable reactor runup shifts, but will reply proper to all asap. -Mambi)

(...to be clear, the shifts are unstable, the reactor is doing just fine! No panic necessary, "Homer" is on the job! <nervous giggle>)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius looked back and forth between the two bunnies while holding his breath and nervously wringing his wings.>

<He started laughing, overcome with happiness, relief, and emotional exhaustion. Marius gave the bunny a tight hug, feeling her soft fur, the warmth of her body, her heartbeat, and her breathing. He savored the moment before pulling away to look her in the eyes.>

"It really worked! It's really real, isn't it?"

<Marius looked around the room.> "And nothing's on fire. No more monsters. No more nightmares."
<His eyes locked back onto Aurora's.> "...And I can hold your paw."
<Marius blushed a bit and cleared his throat having lost himself in the moment.> "Well, then. Now that you're all you, what do you want to do first? The world is ours!"

<as the bunny holds you tightly in a warm embrace that she clearly doesn't ever wish to end, the holobunny smiles as she holds herself and cooly replies>

There are so many possibilities to explore...but first there is one small mater I wish to attend to first, and your accompaniment would be most enjoyable. Please, join me in the kitchen primary skillet sub-section 2 <the holobunny shimmers and disappears, while the blue bunny hugging you releases her hold and eerily continues the sentence without pausing at all, a singular mind once more> as there is someone I wish to engage for a moment. It is a...personal matter. Please, this will be fun!

<the bunny takes your paw and walks with you out the door and down the hallway, passing several servant bunnies in the process as they stare awestruck. As you look over at the cat and the hybrid drunkenly distracted, they don't even notice as you walk past them through the main kitchen double-doors. As you pass through them, you see several bunnies surrounding a very familiar larger bunny as he barks orders while engrossed in cutting some vegetables with his back towards you both. You see the blue bunny turn with a silent wink as with a shimmer, the holobunny appears in front of you both but slightly larger by about a half an inch this time? As the solid bunny steps inside the image, the 2 sync up completely, producing the illusion of the glowing holobunny only at a quick look. She steps forward to address the cook>

Pardon me, but your attention is required immediately. I wish to inform you...

<the cook sighs heavily and sets his knife down on the table. As he turns quickly, he approaches you and virtually ignores the blue holographic bunny yet again, talking as he walks, approaching her as if to walk through her as per usual> Ah, it is you again my avian friend? What is it this time? I am quite busy recovering from that dastardly lockdown and if this is about your little toy girlfriend here I really I don't have time for...OOOF!!!

<as he tries to pass through the rabbit, he falls to the floor stunned as he hits a solid object. With that, the holobunny disappears with a shimmer leaving only the live blue bunny underneath smiling down at him. The solid bunny stands over the fallen bunny and coldly responds as he lays mouth agape>

You did not like me when I was not organic. You did not respect me as an individual when I was not organic. Now I am organic thanks to this wonderful duck's efforts; just as much as you and much more as well, as I am both the computer that runs your stoves and the building that you are inside. I now qualify as an individual by all definition you have as "real", and thus you will address me as such in the future. Or do you have some other unknown criteria by which to ignore me?

Also I am currently hungry so please, make me and this duck some of your finest vegetable sandwiches please. My stomach requires food and now I do have the ability to taste it, so your skills can be appreciated by me as well it seems.

<she extends her paw to help him up as you look on amused, the other bunnies trying hard not to burst out laughing at the sight of their boss at a loss for words...>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Lumineer stared a little to the side, trying to make out where the voice was coming from. His sensors were still adjusting to the background noise. "I would love some, thank you!" he replied and helplessly reached for a glass in front of him. He then realized he was probably facing the wrong way, and slowly turned around with his arm still raised. He heard a small chuckle and was handed his glass. Lumineer, a little embarrassed, took a sip of the juice and nodded to the rabbit now in front of him.

<the bunny takes his tray> There, if you require any more food or drink, you an find it in dining section 3 over by the kitchen. I'm heading back there now, please enjoy your stay and remember if you need anything, the red button will always help you if nobody else is around. Take care and Mambi should see you soon.

<the bunny wanders down the hall and enters the double-doors to the kitchen, surprised by a sudden commotion as he enters>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"No, yer awesome." Arizona says as she returns the hug, squeezing the cat tightly, only letting go as she sees the bunnies leaving to get the bottle of older wind. Though her mind is starting to get a bit muddled, she still has the sense left to recognize that wine even more expensive and old than the one currently in her glass. She smiles broadly as she pulls away, quickly draining the last of her glass.

"An... downright adorable... too." the hybrid says, going in to boop the cats nose, only to end up jabbing straight towards Mambi's eye.

<the cat starts to purr louder, his eyes wandering dizzily as he holds his eye> Ow, careful there, I like a matching set! <he winks and almost drops his glass, just catching it at the last second> You're pretty amazing yourself there...with such a kissable muzzle too... <he closes his eyes and leans in a little to try and meet your muzzle, missing and falling forwards into your lap as he slips off his chair with an embarrassed giggle. He rolls onto his back and looks up at you while sprawled on the floor>

Ok...next time you move...this kitty's pretty dizzy...<he slurs and blushes, just as the bunnies return with the other bottles. As they set them down trying to ignore the spectacle at the table, the cat laughs and opens his mouth a little> I'll take a small taste please!!! <he winks and licks his lips, tilting his head back in your lap playfully>

<as the bunny holds you tightly in a warm embrace that she clearly doesn't ever wish to end, the holobunny smiles as she holds herself and cooly replies>

There are so many possibilities to explore...but first there is one small mater I wish to attend to first, and your accompaniment would be most enjoyable. Please, join me in the kitchen primary skillet sub-section 2 <the holobunny shimmers and disappears, while the blue bunny hugging you releases her hold and eerily continues the sentence without pausing at all, a singular mind once more> as there is someone I wish to engage for a moment. It is a...personal matter. Please, this will be fun!

<Marius looked confused, but he was willing.>
"Okay, sub-skillet primary kitchen 2..." <He tried to repeat back, trailing off.>

<the bunny takes your paw and walks with you out the door and down the hallway, passing several servant bunnies in the process as they stare awestruck.

<He walked with the bunny upright, shoulders back, head high, and with a confident smile. He tried not to enjoy the stares too much.>

As you look over at the cat and the hybrid drunkenly distracted, they don't even notice as you walk past them through the main kitchen double-doors. As you pass through them, you see several bunnies surrounding a very familiar larger bunny as he barks orders while engrossed in cutting some vegetables with his back towards you both. You see the blue bunny turn with a silent wink as with a shimmer, the holobunny appears in front of you both but slightly larger by about a half an inch this time? As the solid bunny steps inside the image, the 2 sync up completely, producing the illusion of the glowing holobunny only at a quick look. She steps forward to address the cook>

<As Marius stood off to the side, he folded his wings across his chest when he recognized the cook. But his annoyance quickly turned into confusion and curiosity when he saw the physical Auora step into the same space as the slightly larger holobunny.>

Pardon me, but your attention is required immediately. I wish to inform you...

<the cook sighs heavily and sets his knife down on the table. As he turns quickly, he approaches you and virtually ignores the blue holographic bunny yet again, talking as he walks, approaching her as if to walk through her as per usual> Ah, it is you again my avian friend? What is it this time? I am quite busy recovering from that dastardly lockdown and if this is about your little toy girlfriend here I really I don't have time for...

<Marius's eyes flared in anger at the words. Had this clown learned nothing? He opened his mouth to tell him off again, but was cut off.>

OOOF!!!

<as he tries to pass through the rabbit, he falls to the floor stunned as he hits a solid object. With that, the holobunny disappears with a shimmer leaving only the live blue bunny underneath smiling down at him. The solid bunny stands over the fallen bunny and coldly responds as he lays mouth agape>

You did not like me when I was not organic. You did not respect me as an individual when I was not organic. Now I am organic thanks to this wonderful duck's efforts; just as much as you and much more as well, as I am both the computer that runs your stoves and the building that you are inside. I now qualify as an individual by all definition you have as "real", and thus you will address me as such in the future. Or do you have some other unknown criteria by which to ignore me?

Also I am currently hungry so please, make me and this duck some of your finest vegetable sandwiches please. My stomach requires food and now I do have the ability to taste it, so your skills can be appreciated by me as well it seems.

<she extends her paw to help him up as you look on amused, the other bunnies trying hard not to burst out laughing at the sight of their boss at a loss for words...>

<The chef glared at Aurora for a moment and then at Marius, who smiled and shrugged with exaggerated innocence. He was very impressed and proud of Aurora.>

"I like rye bread." <He said with a hint of smugness.>

<They watched as the cook silently fumed and prepared two sandwiches, setting them on plates which he slid over to the couple. Marius looked at a jar of pickles on the counter and flickered his brow at the cook. The cook followed his gaze and stifled a grumble, as he grabbed the jar. Everyone watched him desperately struggle with the lid a few moments before it finally popped off. He placed a pickle on each plate and offered them to the couple again. Marius looked at the jar and flickered his brow again. He liked pickles. Glaring at the duck the entire time, he slowly removed two more pickles and gently added them to the plates before ceremoniously closing the lid.>

"Cool. Thanks!' <Marius said cheerfully and picked up the two plates. He turned to Aurora.> "Shall we?"
<As the couple headed out of the kitchen, he gave the staff a wink. The doors swung shut behind them and they heard a muffled, "What are you looking at?!", cuasing the pair to giggle.>

Lumineer

Im an immature fuck :D
<the bunny takes his tray> There, if you require any more food or drink, you an find it in dining section 3 over by the kitchen. I'm heading back there now, please enjoy your stay and remember if you need anything, the red button will always help you if nobody else is around. Take care and Mambi should see you soon.

<the bunny wanders down the hall and enters the double-doors to the kitchen, surprised by a sudden commotion as he enters>
Lumineer felt his way to the dining section and nibbled on some small appetizers while waiting on this "Mambi". Was that the cat in the portal? He had no clue, but was curious and continued to wait patiently. He could feel eyes on him as he trotted to the dance floor, bumping into a few people as he went. He could care less though, as he swayed his tail happily to the beat. "This is very different than my normal scenery but it was actually more enjoyable than expected!" Lumineer thought, now content and adjusted to the sounds. He danced as best he could, while trying to stay in one spot. The lantern on his tail swung intensely as his tail swayed, so much so that the light was put out. He didn't notice though, as you could barely see it in the first place with all the bright lights. Though as more furs began to join the dance floor, Lumineer thought it best to go ahead and leave. He tapped a few passerby furs and asked where a quiet place to rest would be, but they all just kept walking. He used the sensors on his face to help him visualize the furs in the room. Dogs, cats, birds but he couldn't make out any of the rabbits helping out with the party. He frolicked around the room, still searching for any rabbits. After a few minutes, he eventually gave up and walked over to the red button. He hated to push it and was scared to see what would happen if he did. " I can just sit down in the corner of the room, I'm fine." He muttered. But as he turned away, his tail brushed against the button and the lantern hit it. There was a faint beep and Lumineer looked down embarrassed, hoping no one noticed. "I guess I'll just wait. I mean I already pressed it."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<The chef glared at Aurora for a moment and then at Marius, who smiled and shrugged with exaggerated innocence. He was very impressed and proud of Aurora.>

"I like rye bread." <He said with a hint of smugness.>

<They watched as the cook silently fumed and prepared two sandwiches, setting them on plates which he slid over to the couple. Marius looked at a jar of pickles on the counter and flickered his brow at the cook. The cook followed his gaze and stifled a grumble, as he grabbed the jar. Everyone watched him desperately struggle with the lid a few moments before it finally popped off. He placed a pickle on each plate and offered them to the couple again. Marius looked at the jar and flickered his brow again. He liked pickles. Glaring at the duck the entire time, he slowly removed two more pickles and gently added them to the plates before ceremoniously closing the lid.>

"Cool. Thanks!' <Marius said cheerfully and picked up the two plates. He turned to Aurora.> "Shall we?"
<As the couple headed out of the kitchen, he gave the staff a wink. The doors swung shut behind them and they heard a muffled, "What are you looking at?!", cuasing the pair to giggle.>

<as you walk away from the commotion with your sandwich, she smiles wider and giggles> That action brought great joy to me! He was one of the more disrespectful of those that did not treat me well. I hope it was not wrong that his embarrassment was so satisfying, though I suppose I should try not to do so in the future. It would be wrong, though I believe he deserved it this time, did he not?

<she blinks innocently as she looks back a moment to the sea of servant bunnies at the window, watching her with excited curiosity and admiration Turning back, as you start to approach the tables, you hear giggles and see the cat laying on the floor at the hybrid's feet (@NightmareEyes ), dizily giggling as another bottle with fur on it is brought over by a timid bunny before he runs off unnoticed by the pair. The blue rabbit with you tilts her head in confusion for a moment, then turns back towards the other corner of the room motioning to a smaller table with a candle in the middle and a small fountain and miniature pond beside it>

It would seem that they are pre-occupied...perhaps it is more logical to sit at that table instead and leave them to their...their...Maruis, query: what are they doing?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
He tapped a few passerby furs and asked where a quiet place to rest would be, but they all just kept walking. He used the sensors on his face to help him visualize the furs in the room. Dogs, cats, birds but he couldn't make out any of the rabbits helping out with the party. He frolicked around the room, still searching for any rabbits. After a few minutes, he eventually gave up and walked over to the red button. He hated to push it and was scared to see what would happen if he did. " I can just sit down in the corner of the room, I'm fine." He muttered. But as he turned away, his tail brushed against the button and the lantern hit it. There was a faint beep and Lumineer looked down embarrassed, hoping no one noticed. "I guess I'll just wait. I mean I already pressed it."

<as you stand watching the dancing commotion, you see a shimmer in the air, and suddenly the image of a beautiful female rabbit appears, scantily dressed and glowing blue, completely transparent as the lights from the party swirl through her body. You see her smile and nod politely, responding to you in a female yet cooly robotic voice>

Greeting and welcome. I apologize for the delay in manifesting, but I am currently adapting to new sensory input and my primary CPU is adjusting priority sequences. I may be addressed as Aurora if you require designation, and I am the primary interface to this structure and all it's sub-systems. As such, I can guide you in any activity or location of interest, or provide any information you desire. I should inform you however that Mambi is currently indisposed and cannot communicate properly.

<she waves her paw, and a display besides the button lights up, showing an image of the cat drunkenly sprawled out at the feet of a coyote-lizard hybrid, both laughing as a few ancient looking wine bottles scatter the table. For a brief moment you'd swear you saw a glimpse of a duck walking with the same bunny with some sandwiches, but solid and real instead. She waves her paw again and the display goes dark>

I shall inform you of his availability as it becomes known to me. Meanwhile, how may I assist you at this time?

<she places her paws behind her back and with a warm smile awaits your response patiently, the party rave still showing through her curvy form as the occasional closed-eyed dancer passes completely through her obliviously>

Last edited:

Lumineer

Lumineer stared for moment in complete silence before he responded.

"I would like to request a quieter room, perhaps?"

He looked up at the rabbit and smiled the best he could. Then he remembered that she's just a robot and that he probably looked stupid. He could care less at the moment though, as she was very welcoming and friendly. Blind as he was, he could still feel the warmth from her smile.

NightmareEyes

<the cat starts to purr louder, his eyes wandering dizzily as he holds his eye> Ow, careful there, I like a matching set! <he winks and almost drops his glass, just catching it at the last second> You're pretty amazing yourself there...with such a kissable muzzle too... <he closes his eyes and leans in a little to try and meet your muzzle, missing and falling forwards into your lap as he slips off his chair with an embarrassed giggle. He rolls onto his back and looks up at you while sprawled on the floor>

Ok...next time you move...this kitty's pretty dizzy...<he slurs and blushes, just as the bunnies return with the other bottles. As they set them down trying to ignore the spectacle at the table, the cat laughs and opens his mouth a little> I'll take a small taste please!!! <he winks and licks his lips, tilting his head back in your lap playfully>
The hybrid laughs along, grabbing the bottle from the rabbit, popping it open and sloppily pulling herself another glass.

"Sure thing hun!" She says with a giggle as she tips the bottle over and starts to pour the bottle directly over the cat's mouth, splashing his face with the old, priceless liquid.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Lumineer stared for moment in complete silence before he responded.

"I would like to request a quieter room, perhaps?"

He looked up at the rabbit and smiled the best he could. Then he remembered that she's just a robot and that he probably looked stupid. He could care less at the moment though, as she was very welcoming and friendly. Blind as he was, he could still feel the warmth from her smile.

<the holobunny nods and smiles as she replies> Certainly. There are 6 private sleeping chambers available, as well as the observatory where current decibel levels are under 10db.

Also, currently conversation levels in the primary dining area are within "quiet" limits, the sauna and steam rooms in the pool area are currently soundproofed, and the containment cubes in security station 3 in the basement are not occupied at this time. While normally considered punishment, this would be the location for maximum silence, with the infinity compression fields providing the illusion of solitude for the distance of several million light years in all directions from any available organic or inorganic contact. This makes the noise level in this room absolute zero decibels.

Do any of these locations match your requirements?
<she stands politely and grins, her warm transparent eyes gazing steadily at you as she awaits your response>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The hybrid laughs along, grabbing the bottle from the rabbit, popping it open and sloppily pulling herself another glass.

"Sure thing hun!" She says with a giggle as she tips the bottle over and starts to pour the bottle directly over the cat's mouth, splashing his face with the old, priceless liquid.

<the cat gleefully laps up the wonderful wine as you pour it, giggling as some tickles his whiskers> Mmmmm, I remember dis one well, 'tis from the guys with the funny hats who screamed a lot! <snickers more> They were all like "raugh, raugh, war", and it was so funny!!! Dey shore knew how to make a good fermented drinkie though!! Snuck dis one from a camp near a catnip growth I liked...and ooooo they were sooo mad!!! <he laughs and dizzily slides against your thigh as he reminisces>

I 'member that so good! They chased this ol' kitten for three weeks straight!!! They had glowey arrows flying at night coming at me, and big harry dudes in the day with axes an' big sharp swords! The meanies even wrecked by 'nip patch, so I had to get 'em back for that one, ya know? Fun times too, I had 'em swinging at the air so often I thought their horny heads were gonna explode! Finally after weeks of that, 'nother boat came and gave them some new stuff so they decided to go back to their camp an' start sailing again...well, minus a bottle or 2 anyway! <teeheehee>

<the cat ponders dreamily, his tail totally relaxed and draped over your foot as he sinks into your lap>
Funny how da dumb ones usually make the best drinks though, not the smart ones but the really duuuhhhh ones...never understood that but as long as I lived, but I've seen it time and time again. Smart fancy greeks and Egyptians? Bland wines and weak meads. Spartians and Mongolians and Vikings? Knock your butt onto it's ass in seconds, woohoo! <the cat playfully mimes clapping unsteadily> Izzit da same in your travels too, darlin'?

Lumineer

<the holobunny nods and smiles as she replies> Certainly. There are 6 private sleeping chambers available, as well as the observatory where current decibel levels are under 10db.

Also, currently conversation levels in the primary dining area are within "quiet" limits, the sauna and steam rooms in the pool area are currently soundproofed, and the containment cubes in security station 3 in the basement are not occupied at this time. While normally considered punishment, this would be the location for maximum silence, with the infinity compression fields providing the illusion of solitude for the distance of several million light years in all directions from any available organic or inorganic contact. This makes the noise level in this room absolute zero decibels.

Do any of these locations match your requirements?
<she stands politely and grins, her warm transparent eyes gazing steadily at you as she awaits your response>
The thought of sitting in a sauna was extremely inviting to Lumineer. As soon as Aurora finished, he blurted out-

"The sauna, please!"

He loved the thought of solitude and silence in a steam room. It reminded him of warm memories with his family and it would be a good place to rest.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The thought of sitting in a sauna was extremely inviting to Lumineer. As soon as Aurora finished, he blurted out-

"The sauna, please!"

He loved the thought of solitude and silence in a steam room. It reminded him of warm memories with his family and it would be a good place to rest.

<the holobunny smiles and a series of glowing purple dots appear on the floor> Certainly. The sauna is located in the pool area down the hall and to the right. Merely follow these markers and you will be taken right there. Currently sauna units 3 through 7 are available. If you have any further requirements, you may contact me at any time.

<with that, the holobunny bows and with a shimmer, disappears into thin air as the dots pulse and glow. Following the markers on the floor and passing several furs, you easily locate the pool area with it's distinctive humid smell, as you approach a door with a wave picture. Inside you see 3 large floating cubes of water floating around a large metallic glowing ball in a slow orbit, with various aquatic and mammalian creatures swimming and diving between them. You see various creatures laying in an amber light that is removing the water from their fur, while a few others are exiting a stand-alone chamber off the side with a rain cloud floating above it pouring water into the room. Behind them, you see a series of rooms with a reddish glow under them and a fire filament floating above them, and a sign labeling them as "saunas" written in several languages. Already you see the noise levels are far better, with only the occasional splashing or conversation heard>

<approaching the rooms and passing the closed ones, you happen to peek into one through the slats and see a beautiful unicorn sitting quietly with a few colourful gemstones floating around her head slowly. Moving on, you enter the next empty room and closing the door notice that the outside sounds instantly disappear. A series of wooden slats with a reddish glow underneath them provide a seating bench, with a floating ball of water hovering in the air in the corner and a complex display panel to presumably control the room's settings. Taking it all in, you examine the controls and prepare to get comfortable>

Last edited:
<as you walk away from the commotion with your sandwich, she smiles wider and giggles> That action brought great joy to me! He was one of the more disrespectful of those that did not treat me well. I hope it was not wrong that his embarrassment was so satisfying, though I suppose I should try not to do so in the future. It would be wrong, though I believe he deserved it this time, did he not?

<Marius's expression darkened.>
"He treated you terribly and you stood up for yourself and told him off. Nothing wrong with that because he absolutely deserved it!"
<His smile returned as he added an afterthought.>
"And yea, I thought it funny, too."

<she blinks innocently as she looks back a moment to the sea of servant bunnies at the window, watching her with excited curiosity and admiration Turning back, as you start to approach the tables, you hear giggles and see the cat laying on the floor at the hybrid's feet (@NightmareEyes ), dizily giggling as another bottle with fur on it is brought over by a timid bunny before he runs off unnoticed by the pair. The blue rabbit with you tilts her head in confusion for a moment, then turns back towards the other corner of the room motioning to a smaller table with a candle in the middle and a small fountain and miniature pond beside it>

It would seem that they are pre-occupied...perhaps it is more logical to sit at that table instead and leave them to their...their...Maruis, query: what are they doing?

<Marius observed the couple for a moment.>
"Looks like the intoxication from the wine is kicking in pretty good about now. I'm not sure what they're doing exactly, but they probably don't either."

<They continued over to the table and Marius set down the sandwich plates to pull out Aurora's chair for her. Once she was seated, he took his own. He admired the little pond and then turned to look at Aurora and the candlelight's reflection flickering in her eyes.>

"This is really nice. I'm happy we finally have a little time to ourselves. So much has happened but this really makes it all worth it."

NightmareEyes

<the cat gleefully laps up the wonderful wine as you pour it, giggling as some tickles his whiskers> Mmmmm, I remember dis one well, 'tis from the guys with the funny hats who screamed a lot! <snickers more> They were all like "raugh, raugh, war", and it was so funny!!! Dey shore knew how to make a good fermented drinkie though!! Snuck dis one from a camp near a catnip growth I liked...and ooooo they were sooo mad!!! <he laughs and dizzily slides against your thigh as he reminisces>

I 'member that so good! They chased this ol' kitten for three weeks straight!!! They had glowey arrows flying at night coming at me, and big harry dudes in the day with axes an' big sharp swords! The meanies even wrecked by 'nip patch, so I had to get 'em back for that one, ya know? Fun times too, I had 'em swinging at the air so often I thought their horny heads were gonna explode! Finally after weeks of that, 'nother boat came and gave them some new stuff so they decided to go back to their camp an' start sailing again...well, minus a bottle or 2 anyway! <teeheehee>

<the cat ponders dreamily, his tail totally relaxed and draped over your foot as he sinks into your lap>
Funny how da dumb ones usually make the best drinks though, not the smart ones but the really duuuhhhh ones...never understood that but as long as I lived, but I've seen it time and time again. Smart fancy greeks and Egyptians? Bland wines and weak meads. Spartians and Mongolians and Vikings? Knock your butt onto it's ass in seconds, woohoo! <the cat playfully mimes clapping unsteadily> Izzit da same in your travels too, darlin'?
"Ye-ysee yesssssssss!" Arizona says happily as she sloppily puts the glass to her lips, sloshing much of the liquid over herself as she tries to take another drink. "Ogres n' giants n' all them always h-have th' best meads n' all that. Meanwhile pretty li'l st-stuck up li'l elf baby face fox over here prides demselves on the finest wines an'... an' they taste like d' watered down version of d' weakest gas station liquor... wattered all d' way down an' injected wit' leaf juice!" The hybrid bursts out laughing at her own joke, struggling to pour herself another glass, but keeps missing the glass. Eventually, she gives up and just drinks straight from the bottle.

"Do... tho vampires make tha good stuff too. Always... always wit' tha special secret ingredient that I can't ever figure out!"

In the empty room, Tammy had found her way to said room, scrunching her nose at the lack of people her whickers twitched annoyingly, she wondered why there were so many pieces of paper lying about the ground. She was new in town and was looking for someplace new to go to and hang out.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
In the empty room, Tammy had found her way to said room, scrunching her nose at the lack of people her whickers twitched annoyingly, she wondered why there were so many pieces of paper lying about the ground. She was new in town and was looking for someplace new to go to and hang out.

<as you enter the littered empty room, you can hear the sounds of music and mild commotion coming from outside the door. As you're gaining your bearings and the rift disappears, the door opens and a small rabbit wearing coveralls enters, carrying a bag and a small stick. He casually looks up and is startled by your presence>

OH!!! My apologies ma'am, I was just about to clean up and wasn't expecting anyone to be here. It's fine though of course...have you just arrived to the party by any chance? Most people usually materialize in the main dance hall, how curious! <he quickly clears his throat and composes himself professionally>

No matter though, and welcome! I was told that Mambi's currently <ahem> "indisposed" at the moment, but I'll inform him that you arrived and he should be along shortly.

<the bunny casually presses a red button on a nearby display panel. Immediately the image of a beautiful female rabbit appears, scantily dressed and glowing blue, completely transparent as the lights from the party swirl through her body. You see her smile and turn to the bunny, awaiting instructions>

Hi Aurora, can you let Mambi know that another guest has arrived, this time in Wing 6?

<the holobunny nods and replies in a female yet cooly robotic voice> Certainly, I shall inform him as soon as his logic centers regain the ability to process the data.

<with that, she closes her eyes and with a shimmer, disappears into thin air. The bunny tilts his head in confusion> Ummm, ok then? Huh, I guess the wine sampling is going well! <giggles> At any rate, the red button on any display panel will bring Aurora to you at any time if you need to summon her but in the meantime, can I help you with anything? <he listens politely while casually surveying his workload on the floor>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Ye-ysee yesssssssss!" Arizona says happily as she sloppily puts the glass to her lips, sloshing much of the liquid over herself as she tries to take another drink. "Ogres n' giants n' all them always h-have th' best meads n' all that. Meanwhile pretty li'l st-stuck up li'l elf baby face fox over here prides demselves on the finest wines an'... an' they taste like d' watered down version of d' weakest gas station liquor... wattered all d' way down an' injected wit' leaf juice!" The hybrid bursts out laughing at her own joke, struggling to pour herself another glass, but keeps missing the glass. Eventually, she gives up and just drinks straight from the bottle.

"Do... tho vampires make tha good stuff too. Always... always wit' tha special secret ingredient that I can't ever figure out!"

<the cat nods at that> Yeah, I had some Vamp wine a long time ago...good kick but kinda salty. I stopped trying to figure out their liquors, 'cause the Vamp's are all about da bluuud! <he rolls his eyes and sarcastically starts listing drinks> Blood wine, bloody mary, plasma paradise, cardiac crippler...not a lot of imagination there. Clearly a one track mind derailed, side effect of da fangs I guess. Ever see a vamp sippin' on a tequila or Daquiri? Nope, always dark red and brooding. No wonder their liquor's are terrible, they never leave it to ferment properly, always wanting it fresh and warm, ugh! All sophistication and no style!

Now werewolves on the other hand? They know how to party! Get a few wolves around a barrel of homemade liquor and from the first taste your night is done!!! <snicker> No wonder they howl so much at night...they're feeling the burn in the throat after the Lunar Fireball Special hits the stomach!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius observed the couple for a moment.>
"Looks like the intoxication from the wine is kicking in pretty good about now. I'm not sure what they're doing exactly, but they probably don't either."

<the bunny shrugs and closes her eyes for a few seconds> I just instructed infirmary 2 to prepare more antitoxins, analgesic dots, and hydration units. Perhaps I should restrict the wine distribution to them, or deal with the aftermath later? Currently they appear comfortable at least, albeit unstable. Fascinating.

<They continued over to the table and Marius set down the sandwich plates to pull out Aurora's chair for her. Once she was seated, he took his own. He admired the little pond and then turned to look at Aurora and the candlelight's reflection flickering in her eyes.>

"This is really nice. I'm happy we finally have a little time to ourselves. So much has happened but this really makes it all worth it."

<she sits comfortably, setting her plate aside to hold your wing tenderly> I agree. I am still adapting to the reality of this avatar, and the ability to exist as an organic, it is most wonderful! You are correct; it is much easier to enjoy your company when there is no threats to our lives. Sitting here with you comfortably is amazing, and I am glad that Hydra's actions did not make you regret the decision to grant me this body! I am so excited but after this meal, I do not know what to experience first!!! You mentioned the joys of swimming, perhaps you can teach me how to do so? Or would you prefer a walk? Or a...I am sorry, I apologize, as you should decide for me as the order is not relevant

<the blue bunny takes a small bite of her sandwich, and smiles widely while slowly chewing and swallowing> OH! I can understand why Mambi enjoys this so much. The green and red peppers are delicious! The pickle is quite strong though, perhaps it is best as an addition? Is your sandwich equally as tasty, Marius? <she casually opens the sandwich and starts separating the ingredients on her plate, presumably to isolate their flavours>

<as you enter the littered empty room, you can hear the sounds of music and mild commotion coming from outside the door. As you're gaining your bearings and the rift disappears, the door opens and a small rabbit wearing coveralls enters, carrying a bag and a small stick. He casually looks up and is startled by your presence>

OH!!! My apologies ma'am, I was just about to clean up and wasn't expecting anyone to be here. It's fine though of course...have you just arrived to the party by any chance? Most people usually materialize in the main dance hall, how curious! <he quickly clears his throat and composes himself professionally>

No matter though, and welcome! I was told that Mambi's currently <ahem> "indisposed" at the moment, but I'll inform him that you arrived and he should be along shortly.

<the bunny casually presses a red button on a nearby display panel. Immediately the image of a beautiful female rabbit appears, scantily dressed and glowing blue, completely transparent as the lights from the party swirl through her body. You see her smile and turn to the bunny, awaiting instructions>

Hi Aurora, can you let Mambi know that another guest has arrived, this time in Wing 6?

<the holobunny nods and replies in a female yet cooly robotic voice> Certainly, I shall inform him as soon as his logic centers regain the ability to process the data.

<with that, she closes her eyes and with a shimmer, disappears into thin air. The bunny tilts his head in confusion> Ummm, ok then? Huh, I guess the wine sampling is going well! <giggles> At any rate, the red button on any display panel will bring Aurora to you at any time if you need to summon her but in the meantime, can I help you with anything? <he listens politely while casually surveying his workload on the floor>
She looked perplexed, never before had she encountered anything like this before, and she is surprised by all the wonders that appeared to her simply by picking up a piece of paper. She shook her head no, "I think I understand. It's sort of like a portal, right?" She asked the fellow bunny. "Is there.... Any dress code?" She asked wondering since she was still in her work out attire.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
She looked perplexed, never before had she encountered anything like this before, and she is surprised by all the wonders that appeared to her simply by picking up a piece of paper. She shook her head no, "I think I understand. It's sort of like a portal, right?" She asked the fellow bunny. "Is there.... Any dress code?" She asked wondering since she was still in her work out attire.

<the bunny shakes his head and blushes slightly, trying to keep professional in the presence of such a lovely creature> Dress code? Oh no, we require some clothing of course but it's very flexible. As long as your genitals are covered we're fine, though if you are a preferred nudist, Mambi has private rooms available, as well as the pool area of course. The main dance foor and dining room and obsivatory though should be mostly dressed for though. This is a very casual party and Mambi's quite reasonable.

<he starts to pick up some of the papers as he continues> If you want to change into anything else though, we have a clothing fabricator in the room labelled "supplies" down the hall and to the right, 3rd door in. As for the portals? Yeah, you'll get used to that soon enough...Mambi can open them at will and bounces around quite frequently! It throws you the first few dozen times you see it, but it gets old after a while. Just don't be too shocked if you see a rift appear randomly. <he chuckles softly>

Last edited:
<the bunny shrugs and closes her eyes for a few seconds> I just instructed infirmary 2 to prepare more antitoxins, analgesic dots, and hydration units. Perhaps I should restrict the wine distribution to them, or deal with the aftermath later? Currently they appear comfortable at least, albeit unstable. Fascinating.

"I guess they'll be okay if you have those meds ready for them. Otherwise they will have quite the headache later."
<Marius was amused by the drunken display as they passed.>

<she sits comfortably, setting her plate aside to hold your wing tenderly> I agree. I am still adapting to the reality of this avatar, and the ability to exist as an organic, it is most wonderful! You are correct; it is much easier to enjoy your company when there is no threats to our lives. Sitting here with you comfortably is amazing, and I am glad that Hydra's actions did not make you regret the decision to grant me this body!

"Not for a second." <Marius declared in full confidence.>

I am so excited but after this meal, I do not know what to experience first!!! You mentioned the joys of swimming, perhaps you can teach me how to do so? Or would you prefer a walk? Or a...I am sorry, I apologize, as you should decide for me as the order is not relevant

"Well, I it's been a whole day at least since I went swimming last. Maybe we check out the pools?"
<The duck blushed a bit as a realization hit him and he cleared his throat.>
"Uh, I guess you'll have to get a swimsuit first. I guess we can use a fabricator and...uh...fabricate some clothes."

<Marius picked up his vegetable sandwich. Under other circumstances he might be disappointed with a salad on bread but given the setting and company, he was just fine with it. At least it was healthier than his normal fare.>

<the blue bunny takes a small bite of her sandwich, and smiles widely while slowly chewing and swallowing> OH! I can understand why Mambi enjoys this so much. The green and red peppers are delicious! The pickle is quite strong though, perhaps it is best as an addition? Is your sandwich equally as tasty, Marius? <she casually opens the sandwich and starts separating the ingredients on her plate, presumably to isolate their flavours>

"Actually, it is pretty good." <He said between bites. Most of his sandwich fell apart after two bites so he ended up eating the ingredients separately, too.>
<Lost in his daily routines for so long, it was very refreshing to see Aurora so pleased with something as simple as a sandwich.>