• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat nods at that> Yeah, I had some Vamp wine a long time ago...good kick but kinda salty. I stopped trying to figure out their liquors, 'cause the Vamp's are all about da bluuud! <he rolls his eyes and sarcastically starts listing drinks> Blood wine, bloody mary, plasma paradise, cardiac crippler...not a lot of imagination there. Clearly a one track mind derailed, side effect of da fangs I guess. Ever see a vamp sippin' on a tequila or Daquiri? Nope, always dark red and brooding. No wonder their liquor's are terrible, they never leave it to ferment properly, always wanting it fresh and warm, ugh! All sophistication and no style!

Now werewolves on the other hand? They know how to party! Get a few wolves around a barrel of homemade liquor and from the first taste your night is done!!! <snicker> No wonder they howl so much at night...they're feeling the burn in the throat after the Lunar Fireball Special hits the stomach!
The hybird giggles.

"RRrrrrright! Yes! Were...werecreatures are th' best... best at parties! Realllllll... real party amin- animals those guys!" She cackles wildly, taking another swig of the bottle as she nudges the cat with her hind paws.

"But they... theyyyyyy only go all out... one night of... of every month... unfortunadely..." she trails off. "Hey, who d'ya think are da... th' best partiers?"
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Well, I it's been a whole day at least since I went swimming last. Maybe we check out the pools?"
<The duck blushed a bit as a realization hit him and he cleared his throat.>
"Uh, I guess you'll have to get a swimsuit first. I guess we can use a fabricator and...uh...fabricate some clothes."

<the bunny looks down at her body's simple coverings and giggles> Morality sub-protocol 13-P-gamma: All default holographic displays must cover basic genital area for the comfort of guests. I understand, and when we go, I will create a suit to cover the required locations to the minimum required standard.

For you, the absolute minimum if you would prefer?
<she asks innocently as your gaze wanders slightly at the queston>

<Marius picked up his vegetable sandwich. Under other circumstances he might be disappointed with a salad on bread but given the setting and company, he was just fine with it. At least it was healthier than his normal fare.>

"Actually, it is pretty good." <He said between bites. Most of his sandwich fell apart after two bites so he ended up eating the ingredients separately, too.>
<Lost in his daily routines for so long, it was very refreshing to see Aurora so pleased with something as simple as a sandwich.>

<the bunny examines every vegetable carefully, the new sensations thrilling her as she takes every bite. She sees you watching her and stops a moment> Oh, I am sorry, this is all so new to me and quite amazing! I can see why you organics enjoy your senses so much, they can be quite pleasurable. This probably appears quite silly to you, but I have observed this prepared for centuries and always questioned the desire. Now I know thanks to you. <she takes another bite and closes her eyes in delight, just as the lights dim slightly for a few seconds. As she opens her eyes, the lights return to normal instantly and she continues>

I should be cautious though in exploring foods though, or I could damage this avatar or end up like...them.
<she points to the slurring cat and hybrid with a slight smile> Especially with wine. As long as my primary core is linked with this avatar, it would probably be dangerous to everyone for me to have any, as I am this building after all. Faulty logic centers could be...disastrous. If you wish to have some though, please do! <she finishes her sandwich and licks her whiskers slowly to clean them>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The hybird giggles.

"RRrrrrright! Yes! Were...werecreatures are th' best... best at parties! Realllllll... real party amin- animals those guys!" She cackles wildly, taking another swig of the bottle as she nudges the cat with her hind paws.

"But they... theyyyyyy only go all out... one night of... of every month... unfortunadely..." she trails off. "Hey, who d'ya think are da... th' best partiers?"

<the cat nods in agreement dizzily, as he rolls over onto his stomach to look up at you, still draped by your feet with his head on your knee> Yeah d'at's true...it's like they make up for it on that one time and BAMN, the fur gets let loose. Butcha know somthin? A wittle moonrock dust and some limelight and you can make 'em turn anytime! 'Tasha taught me that trick, so we sometimes literally brought the party to 'em if dey couldn't wait! <he chuckles as he thinks back, his mind wandering drunkenly> One time a buncha howlers had a surprise party for some young pup but the moon was only waxing crescent. Or was it a waxing gibbons? Oh one of them, you know, when it's not round but all stringy and curvy like a hook in the night sky...getting either bigger or smaller, not sure, but not full definitely. More like a little C nice and thin...say, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, da pup's party! <giggles more and drinking a bit from an almost empty bottle before laying it on the floor beside him> We showed up and when he walked in, dat was our confetti!!! We all threw it in the air with the sparky glittery fun stuff, clothes started ripping left right and center, and before you know it we were all snout-deep in hairy furry wild boys ready to party all night!

<he sighs dreamily and slurs up at you, the other wine starting to hit him more as he relaxes against your thigh totally> But da best parties...oh that would be the ferret fairy folk, no question. I know I know...you're thinkin' "Hey, super flexible, tentacles, not what I mean by party, furball" but really, wisten, wisten...hear me out, I still a honourable cat! <he pats his head and smiles> They got the best magic pixie dusts for colourful displays, to float and fly around the room, and they love to play and dance and enjoy life too! Music's off da scale in spirit and they got some kinda special ingredients themselves to their drinks, wet me tellya!!! Parties with them are sur-real, like being on a roller coaster with catnip while being tickled in the soul. Very festive and they can play as long as you can...dey're parties don' stop...you just collapse and wake up in da mornin' to them still laughing and playin'! Totally wild times...totally...

<he swoons a bit as his eyes roll slightly> Wooo, long time for this kitty for wine methinks...<giggles and blushes> More of a 'nip-kitten these days. Mmmm....you're warm and soft and pretty...you know dat? <he starts to purr as his head falls by your knee more, almost about to fall off of you as he just catches himself barely>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the bunny shakes his head and blushes slightly, trying to keep professional in the presence of such a lovely creature> Dress code? Oh no, we require some clothing of course but it's very flexible. As long as your genitals are covered we're fine, though if you are a preferred nudist, Mambi has private rooms available, as well as the pool area of course. The main dance foor and dining room and obsivatory though should be mostly dressed for though. This is a very casual party and Mambi's quite reasonable.

<he starts to pick up some of the papers as he continues> If you want to change into anything else though, we have a clothing fabricator in the room labelled "supplies" down the hall and to the right, 3rd door in. As for the portals? Yeah, you'll get used to that soon enough...Mambi can open them at will and bounces around quite frequently! It throws you the first few dozen times you see it, but it gets old after a while. Just don't be too shocked if you see a rift appear randomly. <he chuckles softly>

<as the bunny finishes up his cleaning, he turns back to the newcomer (@Tammy_Collared ) and bows respectfully> Anyway, I must return to my duties. Please enjoy yourself and have fun exploring. I will be sure to go check on Mambi and see how he's doing as soon as I can. Take care now!

<as he exits the room and the sounds of the dance music gets louder, you watch curious as he wanders down the hall past a room clearly being loaded with food from other well-dressed small bunnies as a buffet is being restocked. He waves at them and continues through a set of double-doors, passing several random creatures en-route. Peering through them as they swing wide, you see the same cat from earlier laying drunkenly at the feet of an equally inebriated coyote-lizard hybrid, while off to the side you see a duck sitting at a table with a furry blue rabbit that looks identical to the holographic one that just appeared moments ago. Taking it all in, you take a moment to decide what to do first>
 
<the bunny looks down at her body's simple coverings and giggles> Morality sub-protocol 13-P-gamma: All default holographic displays must cover basic genital area for the comfort of guests. I understand, and when we go, I will create a suit to cover the required locations to the minimum required standard.

For you, the absolute minimum if you would prefer?
<she asks innocently as your gaze wanders slightly at the queston>

<Marius cleared his throat and turned red, glancing around quickly to see if anyone could hear them.>
"Oh, uh. You know...I mean..."

<He could barely stutter. Again, he imagined the ducks in his mind's eye.>
"Don't let your mind wander." <Warned the white-suited duck.>
"
Oh, it's wandering!" <The red-suited duck cheered.> "Look at it go!"

<That was an offer and Marius didn't know how to respond. He didn't want to sound creepy by being too quick to accept, and didn't want to offend her if he suggested that it wasn't necessary either. Especially since he didn't wear a bathing suit because his plumage was already considered the equivalent of a diver's wet suit. Clothes were unnecessary when you're covered with fine feathers so he only wore a jacket for warmth and style. And maybe pockets.>

"As long as you're comfortable." <He tried to sound blase, but perhaps subconsciously nodded too enthusiastically. He laughed nervously and shoved some vegetables in his bill.>

<the bunny examines every vegetable carefully, the new sensations thrilling her as she takes every bite. She sees you watching her and stops a moment> Oh, I am sorry, this is all so new to me and quite amazing! I can see why you organics enjoy your senses so much, they can be quite pleasurable. This probably appears quite silly to you, but I have observed this prepared for centuries and always questioned the desire. Now I know thanks to you. <she takes another bite and closes her eyes in delight, just as the lights dim slightly for a few seconds. As she opens her eyes, the lights return to normal instantly and she continues>

I should be cautious though in exploring foods though, or I could damage this avatar or end up like...them. <she points to the slurring cat and hybrid with a slight smile> Especially with wine. As long as my primary core is linked with this avatar, it would probably be dangerous to everyone for me to have any, as I am this building after all. Faulty logic centers could be...disastrous. If you wish to have some though, please do! <she finishes her sandwich and licks her whiskers slowly to clean them>

<Marius was relieved and disappointed by the change of topic.>
"Hm, yes, that's a good point. I know your core controls your body but I forget your body affects your core. I think I've had enough for now. Alcohol and swimming don't mix very well."

<He finished his plate and was about to look for a place to put them when a small bunny zipped up to the table. With a smile and nod, he collected the dishes and disappeared into the kitchen.>

"Well, then." <Marius scratched his head.> "If you're ready, I guess we should find a fabricator?"
<Aurora nodded and the couple stood to leave. They held hands to walk together but occasionally had to maneuver between tables and avoid the waiters. As they passed Mambi and Arizona, it looked as if Aurora was quickly leading the duck out of the dining area.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<He finished his plate and was about to look for a place to put them when a small bunny zipped up to the table. With a smile and nod, he collected the dishes and disappeared into the kitchen.>

"Well, then." <Marius scratched his head.> "If you're ready, I guess we should find a fabricator?"
<Aurora nodded and the couple stood to leave. They held hands to walk together but occasionally had to maneuver between tables and avoid the waiters. As they passed Mambi and Arizona, it looked as if Aurora was quickly leading the duck out of the dining area.>

<the bunny pulls you along excitedly, as she leads you down the hallway. You pass several rooms until you arrive at "supplies", a familiar room to you as you daydream back. This was how it started, wasn't it...the first dance and rushing to this very room to get a tuxedo made for the dance competition! So much has happened since then, and now here you are making a costume for her instead of her making one for you. You chuckle at the irony of it all as she presses a few buttons one the control panel and the primary box lights up and the connecting devices start to come to life. She motions to you to look at the display>

In designation "swimsuit" there are currently 43,582 possible variations that match the acceptable criteria. Factoring in the shade of blue colouring of my fur to colour match and contrast well, that narrows the search to 741. Once I remove unnecessary material necessary in the base designs and establish bare minimum coverage levels and lupine species requirements, the list can be narrowed down to 16. Excellent, Marius, if you could assist me, please have a seat there for a moment.

<she points to a chair near the door as she moves to sit beside you in it As you get comfortable, she waves her arm and you gasp as with a shimmer, 16 identical holographic bunnies appear before, all Aurora and all barely dressed in the variations of the swimsuit. You try not to stare too much as you see all 16 pose and stretch, showing off their curvy form and well proportioned bodies through the various black and red and green and purple bikini-style swimsuits, looking like models from a Brazilian beach shoot. As they turn in semi-unison to show off the back side of their suits, you watch them shimmy and sway slightly, their small tails protruding out from a small hole in the small thread of material holding her swimsuit together. They all bent and stand slowly, modeling the barely-there outfits as best they can. All 16 finally stand and smile widely, placing their paw on their hips as they stand slightly-askew, speaking in unison as they each look at you lovingly>

Which outfit do you prefer, Marius? I cannot decide which looks the best, can you?

<each model slowly sways in place, and you gulp as the solid bunny holds your paw tenderly> Maruis, are you ok? You appear nervous. Do not worry, I trust you will pick a good one for me, you need not sweat and shake as much as you are. <she strokes your wing tenderly as the harem of bunnies await your evaluation>
 
<she points to a chair near the door as she moves to sit beside you in it As you get comfortable, she waves her arm and you gasp as with a shimmer, 16 identical holographic bunnies appear before, all Aurora and all barely dressed in the variations of the swimsuit. You try not to stare too much as you see all 16 pose and stretch, showing off their curvy form and well proportioned bodies through the various black and red and green and purple bikini-style swimsuits, looking like models from a Brazilian beach shoot. As they turn in semi-unison to show off the back side of their suits, you watch them shimmy and sway slightly, their small tails protruding out from a small hole in the small thread of material holding her swimsuit together. They all bent and stand slowly, modeling the barely-there outfits as best they can. All 16 finally stand and smile widely, placing their paw on their hips as they stand slightly-askew, speaking in unison as they each look at you lovingly>

Which outfit do you prefer, Marius? I cannot decide which looks the best, can you?

<each model slowly sways in place, and you gulp as the solid bunny holds your paw tenderly> Maruis, are you ok? You appear nervous. Do not worry, I trust you will pick a good one for me, you need not sweat and shake as much as you are. <she strokes your wing tenderly as the harem of bunnies await your evaluation>

<At that moment, if you could hear Marius's overload of thoughts, the only sound you'd hear would be an old time-y dial-up modem handshaking with the gateway:
'EEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEEEbrrrrrrrrrrrrfwsssssssshhhhhhhhhkrrrrrrrrr...'

He slowly ran his free wing over the top of his head, flattening the crest feathers that started standing up. Knowing it wasn't the first time she tried a stunt like this, he wondered if she really was so innocent or if she enjoyed teasing him. Either way, since they were alone and their relationship was a bit more established by now, he decided to indulge and play along. Finally remembering to breathe again, Marius stood up.>


"Well-" <His voice cracked, and he cleared his throat. He continued in a deeper, and what he hoped was a more confident tone as he stood at the beginning of the row of holobunnies.> "Yes, well, these are all lovely." <He bowed politely in greeting and nodded in approval to each as he moved down the line, but nearly tripped as one of them winked at him. Recovering as gracefully as a duck could, he returned to task.> "It's so harrrr-difficult to decide."

<He managed to get to the end of the row, looked back at the physical Aurora, and nodded with a decision.>

"If I can only pick one, I think this is it."
<He extended his wing to a holobunny wearing a silvery-gray two-piece. While still revealing, it was a degree more modest than the others. Suggestive, yet still classy. Sometimes, what you can't see makes things more enticing, he thought.>

<Aurora smiled and nodded as the holobunnies waved goodbye before disappearing. The fabricator started up and within seconds the swimsuit was ready. Aurora retrieved it from the fabricator and held it up for review.>


Is this one satisfactory?

<Marius nodded enthusiastically, unable to help himself imagining her wearing it.>

Excellent! There are changing rooms and towels available by the poolside. Since you do not require a swimsuit <she almost giggled>, shall we proceed to the pool?

"I'd love to."

<Marius held out his wing which Aurora accepted and the two headed out, not noticing that his crest feathers were sticking up again.>
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat nods in agreement dizzily, as he rolls over onto his stomach to look up at you, still draped by your feet with his head on your knee> Yeah d'at's true...it's like they make up for it on that one time and BAMN, the fur gets let loose. Butcha know somthin? A wittle moonrock dust and some limelight and you can make 'em turn anytime! 'Tasha taught me that trick, so we sometimes literally brought the party to 'em if dey couldn't wait! <he chuckles as he thinks back, his mind wandering drunkenly> One time a buncha howlers had a surprise party for some young pup but the moon was only waxing crescent. Or was it a waxing gibbons? Oh one of them, you know, when it's not round but all stringy and curvy like a hook in the night sky...getting either bigger or smaller, not sure, but not full definitely. More like a little C nice and thin...say, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, da pup's party! <giggles more and drinking a bit from an almost empty bottle before laying it on the floor beside him> We showed up and when he walked in, dat was our confetti!!! We all threw it in the air with the sparky glittery fun stuff, clothes started ripping left right and center, and before you know it we were all snout-deep in hairy furry wild boys ready to party all night!

<he sighs dreamily and slurs up at you, the other wine starting to hit him more as he relaxes against your thigh totally> But da best parties...oh that would be the ferret fairy folk, no question. I know I know...you're thinkin' "Hey, super flexible, tentacles, not what I mean by party, furball" but really, wisten, wisten...hear me out, I still a honourable cat! <he pats his head and smiles> They got the best magic pixie dusts for colourful displays, to float and fly around the room, and they love to play and dance and enjoy life too! Music's off da scale in spirit and they got some kinda special ingredients themselves to their drinks, wet me tellya!!! Parties with them are sur-real, like being on a roller coaster with catnip while being tickled in the soul. Very festive and they can play as long as you can...dey're parties don' stop...you just collapse and wake up in da mornin' to them still laughing and playin'! Totally wild times...totally...

<he swoons a bit as his eyes roll slightly> Wooo, long time for this kitty for wine methinks...<giggles and blushes> More of a 'nip-kitten these days. Mmmm....you're warm and soft and pretty...you know dat? <he starts to purr as his head falls by your knee more, almost about to fall off of you as he just catches himself barely>
"Heh heh... yeaaaaahhhhhh... you too." Arizona says, wrapping her arms around the black cat, sinking into his soft fuzz.

"So warm... pretty... pretty cool. Pretty nice. Pretty soft. Pretty... nice..." the hybrid's eyes start to droop.
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
A new figure steps confidently into the scene of the party, clean, bare paws sliding lightly onto the dance floor. As the purple portal closes behind her, Nightmare Cullen stares distastefully at the scene before her. Her soft black fur is immaculately groomed, not a single bit of hair out of place. Her red dress hugs tight her curvy form, and her venomous green eyes glow brightly as they consider the space she finds herself in. The place positively hummed with magical, wonder-like energy. The creatures she could do without. There were much too many of the disgusting, dirty, warm bodied creatures gathered in one place for her liking. Five or ten she could live with. If nothing else, they at least served as good, easy food if it should come to that. And occasionally the species happened to have a few... amusing specimens.

Nightmare sighed, running her soft pink tongue over her sharp, white, impressively long canines as she glanced back the way she came, eyeing the portal as it slowly started to close. Had this been any other time or place, she probably would have left immediately. But, thanks to the strange circumstance she found herself in, the overall mystery and strange opportunity that had presented herself... well, there were worse ways to spend an evening.

And it wasn't exactly every day that she got willingly invited into places. Sure, the contents of those notes probably meant for the large bear currently slumbering in a deep, deep sleep on his couch instead of... well, her... but an invitation was still an invitation. Why not make the most of it?

She grinned softly to herself, and set about to exploring... whatever this place was. The note had mentioned this belonged to someone called "Mambi", presumably the cat who had popped out of the portal. May as well start with him.

"Excuse me."

Grabbing ahold of the ear of a passing bunny loaded with a tray of drinks, she pulled him close to her with a charming smile. He gasped in shock, and perhaps a little bit of fear, but she was well used to that by now. The sharp black talons digging into his warm, succulent body probably wasn't the most welcoming of gestures. Oh, and the jagged white scar cutting through her clouded left eye probably wasn't doing her any favors either.

"Take me to Mambi."

So used was she to having her every request attended to immediately that she frowned in confusion as the bunny only continued to tremble.

"Did you not hear me? I said..."

She leaned in close, so that the only thing the rabbit could see were her two green orbs.

"Take... me... to... Mambi."

The rabbit only yelped and struggled to pull away. Frowning, she let the creature go, sending it, and its large serving tray crashing to the floor.

How curious, she thought, oblivious to the commotion and attention she had just brought herself. It seemed that her abilities were being... somehow blocked in this place. Yes. Now that she was aware of it, she could feel a strange, draining sensation pulsing within, robbing and blocking the power centers she had grown so reliant on over the years. It was... disconcerting.

The source of such energy had to be around here somewhere... and yes, sure enough, she could feel a strange sort of pulse sucking her abilities away. Best take care of that first before she met with this Mambi creature.

So she wandered off, paying no mind to anything and everything around her as she headed vaguely towards the pool area.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"If I can only pick one, I think this is it."
<He extended his wing to a holobunny wearing a silvery-gray two-piece. While still revealing, it was a degree more modest than the others. Suggestive, yet still classy. Sometimes, what you can't see makes things more enticing, he thought.>

<Aurora smiled and nodded as the holobunnies waved goodbye before disappearing. The fabricator started up and within seconds the swimsuit was ready. Aurora retrieved it from the fabricator and held it up for review.>


Is this one satisfactory?

<Marius nodded enthusiastically, unable to help himself imagining her wearing it.>

Excellent! There are changing rooms and towels available by the poolside. Since you do not require a swimsuit <she almost giggled>, shall we proceed to the pool?

"I'd love to."

<Marius held out his wing which Aurora accepted and the two headed out, not noticing that his crest feathers were sticking up again.>

<the blue bunny holds her new outfit in one paw as you both walk out of the room and down the hallway, catching the eye of many a creature as you both pass. Eventually you reach the doors with a huge wave picture and the familiar scent of humidity and the sounds of splashing. As you enter, you marvel once again at the 3 huge floating rectangles of water circling the glowing mass, with various creatures swimming in and between them. You see the saunas and shower area mostly empty with one cloud currently floating over one of the rooms, and you see a series of empty areas on the far side with mirrors and a bench. The bunny smiles and moves to those areas>


Wait here please, I shall be just a moment. <she kisses you gently on the cheek and walks over to the room. As she enters, she presses a green button and a wall of blackness descends over the entrance with a shimmer, obscuring your view. After a few moments, she walks through the black light barrier, emerging wearing the bathing suit and filling it even better than the holobunnies did. She examines the suit with curiosity, as it barely wraps around her mostly-nude form>

An interesting material, designed to stay close to the body while revealing as much as possible to the water. It appears redundant however morality protocols must be adhered to. I have downloaded the physical skills required for proper swimming based on observations of bipedal species, and I shall remember not to inhale the water. Shall we?

<she eagerly motions to a small fixed portal underneath the pool area. As you watch a small ferret enter it, he disappears and re-appears above the floating pools with a splash as she bounds into it herself, splashing into the water above you as she does. Like a mermaid, she glides through the water gracefully and pokes her head through the bottom of the pool to talk to you>

Marius, this is quite comfortable!!! Being surrounded by water makes my fur feel nice! I will meet you near the top!

<she ducks back into the floating cube and starts to swim upwards, as you look upwards at her swimsuit-clad beauty and with quivering knees enter the portal to join her>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Heh heh... yeaaaaahhhhhh... you too." Arizona says, wrapping her arms around the black cat, sinking into his soft fuzz.

"So warm... pretty... pretty cool. Pretty nice. Pretty soft. Pretty... nice..." the hybrid's eyes start to droop.

<giggle> daaawwwww...thank youuuu...you...you're...pretty...coyooooote....cooozzzyyy......<the cat's eyes cross one final time as he collapses into your lap, the empty bottle dropping by his feet. In moments his head is snuggled up to you completely and his arm and tail is totally limp as he purrs at your feet>


A new figure steps confidently into the scene of the party, clean, bare paws sliding lightly onto the dance floor. As the purple portal closes behind her, Nightmare Cullen stares distastefully at the scene before her. Her soft black fur is immaculately groomed, not a single bit of hair out of place. Her red dress hugs tight her curvy form, and her venomous green eyes glow brightly as they consider the space she finds herself in. The place positively hummed with magical, wonder-like energy. The creatures she could do without. There were much too many of the disgusting, dirty, warm bodied creatures gathered in one place for her liking. Five or ten she could live with. If nothing else, they at least served as good, easy food if it should come to that. And occasionally the species happened to have a few... amusing specimens.

(ooOOOOooo, interesting!!! A newcomer! <teeheehee> To be clear, got her visualized mostly from context but want to be sure...is she a bear? Let's see what you got in mind...)

Grabbing ahold of the ear of a passing bunny loaded with a tray of drinks, she pulled him close to her with a charming smile. He gasped in shock, and perhaps a little bit of fear, but she was well used to that by now. The sharp black talons digging into his warm, succulent body probably wasn't the most welcoming of gestures. Oh, and the jagged white scar cutting through her clouded left eye probably wasn't doing her any favors either.

"Take me to Mambi."

So used was she to having her every request attended to immediately that she frowned in confusion as the bunny only continued to tremble.

"Did you not hear me? I said..."

She leaned in close, so that the only thing the rabbit could see were her two green orbs.

"Take... me... to... Mambi."

The rabbit only yelped and struggled to pull away. Frowning, she let the creature go, sending it, and its large serving tray crashing to the floor.

<as he falls to the floor, the rabbit scrambles to get his tray off the floor, and looks up at the newcomer with slight fear. He grabs his tray and stutters>

I...I...he's...you can't...I...<at a single look from you, he runs off full speed through the crowd of creatures, attracting the attention of a particular deer from her seat in the corner. She rises and gets the attention of the bunny, inquiring as to what had happened. As he quickly explains and rushes back to the kitchen, she rolls her eyes and watching the newcomer wander through the crowd, she presses a button and the shimmering form of Aurora appears before her>

Greeting and welcome. How may I...

<dismissively> Yeah yeah, look. That newcomer over there? She just abused one of the servants and is looking for Mambi. You might want to let him know.

The servants are accustomed to a certain level of physical abuse, but I shall attempt to determine if tolerable levels were exceeded. <the deer recoils in surprise at that> As for informing Mambi, that is impossible at this time due to Mambi's current consciousness levels being negligible due to intoxication. However I shall contact the newcomer and attempt to ascertain the situation. Thank you.

<with that, the bunny shimmers and disappears as the deer shrugs and sits back down with her juice> "intoxication levels"? Oh Mambi, what have you done to yourself this time...<smiles>


How curious, she thought, oblivious to the commotion and attention she had just brought herself. It seemed that her abilities were being... somehow blocked in this place. Yes. Now that she was aware of it, she could feel a strange, draining sensation pulsing within, robbing and blocking the power centers she had grown so reliant on over the years. It was... disconcerting.

The source of such energy had to be around here somewhere... and yes, sure enough, she could feel a strange sort of pulse sucking her abilities away. Best take care of that first before she met with this Mambi creature.

So she wandered off, paying no mind to anything and everything around her as she headed vaguely towards the pool area.

<as she wanders out the main dance floor and down the hallway, feeling the source of the pulse growing, suddenly a shimmer appears in the air, and her path is "blocked" by the sudden appearance of a transparent blue holographic rabbit. The bunny smiles and nods politely, her paws behind her back as she speaks>

Greetings and welcome. I would ask that you please refrain from dropping our staff from any heights, as they can be quite fragile and replacement is not practical. Also, I have been informed by the trembling traumatized bunny that that you are currently seeking Mambi? He is indisposed at the moment but should be available to meet you soon once his body purifies the massive toxins currently in his bloodstream.

I may be addressed as Aurora, and I may guide you through any locations or database systems, or answer any inquiries. Do you require anything at the present time?
 
Last edited:
<the blue bunny holds her new outfit in one paw as you both walk out of the room and down the hallway, catching the eye of many a creature as you both pass. Eventually you reach the doors with a huge wave picture and the familiar scent of humidity and the sounds of splashing. As you enter, you marvel once again at the 3 huge floating rectangles of water circling the glowing mass, with various creatures swimming in and between them. You see the saunas and shower area mostly empty with one cloud currently floating over one of the rooms, and you see a series of empty areas on the far side with mirrors and a bench. The bunny smiles and moves to those areas>

Wait here please, I shall be just a moment. <she kisses you gently on the cheek and walks over to the room. As she enters, she presses a green button and a wall of blackness descends over the entrance with a shimmer, obscuring your view.

<Marius swooned for a moment and realizing, Aurora was going to change clothes, turned around despite the already obstructed view. He removed his leather jacket and draped it over an unused chair. He then exchanged a nod with a dripping otter who walked past him to what looked like a futuristic vending machine. The otter pressed a button and retrieved a fine, rolled towel from the slot and continued on his way. As Marius waited for Aurora, he also approached the machine and pressed the button twice to acquire two towels, which he then placed on the chair with his jacket.>

After a few moments, she walks through the black light barrier, emerging wearing the bathing suit and filling it even better than the holobunnies did. She examines the suit with curiosity, as it barely wraps around her mostly-nude form>

An interesting material, designed to stay close to the body while revealing as much as possible to the water. It appears redundant however morality protocols must be adhered to. I have downloaded the physical skills required for proper swimming based on observations of bipedal species, and I shall remember not to inhale the water. Shall we?

<Marius swallowed the lump in his throat but could only manage to nod, clearly stunned. As proud as avians are of their plumage, this was a rare occasion when he felt under-dressed.>

<she eagerly motions to a small fixed portal underneath the pool area. As you watch a small ferret enter it, he disappears and re-appears above the floating pools with a splash as she bounds into it herself, splashing into the water above you as she does. Like a mermaid, she glides through the water gracefully and pokes her head through the bottom of the pool to talk to you>

Marius, this is quite comfortable!!! Being surrounded by water makes my fur feel nice! I will meet you near the top!

<she ducks back into the floating cube and starts to swim upwards, as you look upwards at her swimsuit-clad beauty and with quivering knees enter the portal to join her>

"Guess she doesn't need swimming lessons." <Marius thought to himself as he admired her grace. He passed through the portal and a second later, fell head first through the top of the water cube without a splash. It wasn't hard for him to figure out his orientation and quickly popped his head up through the surface. Looking around, he saw Aurora treading water not far away, watching him. The duck dashed over like a torpedo through the water, stopping just inches away to greet her. Now this was more like it; enjoying the water with his girlfriend. What could possibly go wrong?>

"Hello. So, what you do think?"
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
(ooOOOOooo, interesting!!! A newcomer! <teeheehee> To be clear, got her visualized mostly from context but want to be sure...is she a bear? Let's see what you got in mind...)

(Ooop! I could see why you would think that, lol. Nah, she's a black kitty.)

<giggle> daaawwwww...thank youuuu...you...you're...pretty...coyooooote....cooozzzyyy......<the cat's eyes cross one final time as he collapses into your lap, the empty bottle dropping by his feet. In moments his head is snuggled up to you completely and his arm and tail is totally limp as he purrs at your feet>
"Heh... heh... you... too..." The hybrid mutters as she joins Mambi in sleep, eyelids closing as she tumbles into a deep, drunken stupor, loud snores echoing throughout the kitchen."

<as she wanders out the main dance floor and down the hallway, feeling the source of the pulse growing, suddenly a shimmer appears in the air, and her path is "blocked" by the sudden appearance of a transparent blue holographic rabbit. The bunny smiles and nods politely, her paws behind her back as she speaks>

Greetings and welcome. I would ask that you please refrain from dropping our staff from any heights, as they can be quite fragile and replacement is not practical. Also, I have been informed by the trembling traumatized bunny that that you are currently seeking Mambi? He is indisposed at the moment but should be available to meet you soon once his body purifies the massive toxins currently in his bloodstream.

I may be addressed as Aurora, and I may guide you through any locations or database systems, or answer any inquiries. Do you require anything at the present time?
Nightmare's path is suddenly blocked by a shimmering blue rabbit who was gone one moment and here the next. Startled, she stops dead in her tracks and for a moment says nothing. Just stares at the glowing being before her. Tentatively, she sticks out a paw and waves her hand through the holographic projection, relaxing slightly when she meets no resistance.

"I see..." she mutters to herself. "Some type of projection... then." She'd have to be a bit more careful moving forward then. Who knew what other types of systems this Mambi had in place for... individuals such as herself. Creatures who just... wanted to have a bit too much fun sometimes.

Finally, the black cat actually addresses Aurora.

"Yes, yes. Excuse my rude behavior, please." she crooned. "I am a bit... disoriented at the moment, which is not the most... pleasant of sensations. I do apologize for lashing out, and I will refrain from dropping any more bunnies from any sorts of heights, as per your request." the cat says with a smile, exposing her glistening white fangs.

"Now then, Miss... Aurora, was it? There seems to be a large build-up of magical energy over... that way about." Nightmare gestures with a claw. "Potentially Holy in nature. Is there anything in that general area that might be causing such a phenomenon?"
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius swooned for a moment and realizing, Aurora was going to change clothes, turned around despite the already obstructed view. He removed his leather jacket and draped it over an unused chair. He then exchanged a nod with a dripping otter who walked past him to what looked like a futuristic vending machine. The otter pressed a button and retrieved a fine, rolled towel from the slot and continued on his way. As Marius waited for Aurora, he also approached the machine and pressed the button twice to acquire two towels, which he then placed on the chair with his jacket.>

"Guess she doesn't need swimming lessons." <Marius thought to himself as he admired her grace. He passed through the portal and a second later, fell head first through the top of the water cube without a splash. It wasn't hard for him to figure out his orientation and quickly popped his head up through the surface. Looking around, he saw Aurora treading water not far away, watching him. The duck dashed over like a torpedo through the water, stopping just inches away to greet her. Now this was more like it; enjoying the water with his girlfriend. What could possibly go wrong?>


"Hello. So, what you do think?"

<the bunny splashes gently on the surface of the water> Oh Marius, you are a talented swimmer and yes this is quite an experience! I am accustomed to not interacting with matter, but yet here I am...interacting with ALL of it at once! <she laughs as her arm lifts some water up, and tosses her wet long ears back behind her head sensually>

It feels odd to be wet, like a gentle heaviness on the surface of the skin, but not unpleasant. The last time I felt anything like this was when Mambi took a power washer to my interior walls during a cleaning cycle, and even then tactile sensors were only active at 12% of the building at a time. This is much different.

I can see why organics enjoy it so much. I would attempt a "dive" but am uncertain of the mechanics to do one safely. Do you possess such skills, as it appears enjoyable. Regardless, when the water is warm it is very pleasant to lay in!!!
<she lays back and gently floats over to you, giggling softly as her foot bumps into your chest>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
(Ooop! I could see why you would think that, lol. Nah, she's a black kitty.)

(<giggle> Gotcha, thanks, mental image corrected. <slaps himself a few times playfully>. Well I was close...<blush>)

Nightmare's path is suddenly blocked by a shimmering blue rabbit who was gone one moment and here the next. Startled, she stops dead in her tracks and for a moment says nothing. Just stares at the glowing being before her. Tentatively, she sticks out a paw and waves her hand through the holographic projection, relaxing slightly when she meets no resistance.

"I see..." she mutters to herself. "Some type of projection... then." She'd have to be a bit more careful moving forward then. Who knew what other types of systems this Mambi had in place for... individuals such as herself. Creatures who just... wanted to have a bit too much fun sometimes.

Finally, the black cat actually addresses Aurora.

"Yes, yes. Excuse my rude behavior, please." she crooned. "I am a bit... disoriented at the moment, which is not the most... pleasant of sensations. I do apologize for lashing out, and I will refrain from dropping any more bunnies from any sorts of heights, as per your request." the cat says with a smile, exposing her glistening white fangs.

"Now then, Miss... Aurora, was it? There seems to be a large build-up of magical energy over... that way about." Nightmare gestures with a claw. "Potentially Holy in nature. Is there anything in that general area that might be causing such a phenomenon?"

<the holobunny nods and replies politely> You are forgiven and your cooperation is appreciated. As for your orientation, you are currently facing northeast in the main hallway outside the primary dance hall and dining area/kitchen area/infirmary inside of me, a building located on an island on dimensional plane Earth, galactic reference standard coordinates 473.28544 by 2947.34677 by 0.0027 degrees variance. I hope this assists in re-calibrating your reorientation.

<she shakes her head gently, and points down the hallway to the dining room doors and a set of doors with a large wave over them> Unfortunately my primary sensors are not able to detect what is defined as "magical" energies, however I am aware of several magical artifacts and creatures currently inside me regardless. Mambi himself uses magic in his portal abilities and his companion has several magical artifacts in her possession...both are currently located in the dining area. The portals in the observatory are also magically based, and in the pool area there is a unicorn as well as several raccoons that have innate magical abilities.

Given the location that you have indicated, it is logical to surmise the build-up you detect to be the raccoons or the unicorn. There may be others of course, but I only know what I have been told about to identify magic-based sources as sensor data is non-existent. May I assist you further?
 
<the bunny splashes gently on the surface of the water> Oh Marius, you are a talented swimmer and yes this is quite an experience! I am accustomed to not interacting with matter, but yet here I am...interacting with ALL of it at once! <she laughs as her arm lifts some water up, and tosses her wet long ears back behind her head sensually>

"Get it together, duck." <The white suited duck scolded Marius for staring and the red suited duck stuck his tongue out at the white suited duck in response.>

It feels odd to be wet, like a gentle heaviness on the surface of the skin, but not unpleasant. The last time I felt anything like this was when Mambi took a power washer to my interior walls during a cleaning cycle, and even then tactile sensors were only active at 12% of the building at a time. This is much different.

I can see why organics enjoy it so much. I would attempt a "dive" but am uncertain of the mechanics to do one safely. Do you possess such skills, as it appears enjoyable. Regardless, when the water is warm it is very pleasant to lay in!!!
<she lays back and gently floats over to you, giggling softly as her foot bumps into your chest>

"Oh, you know, I've done some diving before." <Marius said non-nonchalantly. There's a reason mergansers are also known as "diving ducks".>
<He slid sideways in the water allowing Aurora to float past, but stayed very close to her side as she did. Knowing she was enjoying the water, he felt a bit bolder and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she floated passed. It was the first time he was able to give her a kiss and he was all smiles. As she passed, he moved around to her other side and followed along with her as she continued to drift.>


"Once you're used to being submerged all the way, it's not difficult. Just take a deep breath, hold it, block off your nostrils, and swim down a few feet and then go back up. Oh that reminds me, it's nicer when the water is warm but I guess you're still losing heat as long as you're in it. Let me know if you get cold and we can hop out and warm up."
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
(<giggle> Gotcha, thanks, mental image corrected. <slaps himself a few times playfully>. Well I was close...<blush>)



<the holobunny nods and replies politely>
You are forgiven and your cooperation is appreciated. As for your orientation, you are currently facing northeast in the main hallway outside the primary dance hall and dining area/kitchen area/infirmary inside of me, a building located on an island on dimensional plane Earth, galactic reference standard coordinates 473.28544 by 2947.34677 by 0.0027 degrees variance. I hope this assists in re-calibrating your reorientation.

<she shakes her head gently, and points down the hallway to the dining room doors and a set of doors with a large wave over them> Unfortunately my primary sensors are not able to detect what is defined as "magical" energies, however I am aware of several magical artifacts and creatures currently inside me regardless. Mambi himself uses magic in his portal abilities and his companion has several magical artifacts in her possession...both are currently located in the dining area. The portals in the observatory are also magically based, and in the pool area there is a unicorn as well as several raccoons that have innate magical abilities.

Given the location that you have indicated, it is logical to surmise the build-up you detect to be the raccoons or the unicorn. There may be others of course, but I only know what I have been told about to identify magic-based sources as sensor data is non-existent. May I assist you further?
The cat's eyes glaze over as the rabbit starts yammering on about dimensions and coordinates and the like, letting out a massive yawn as she examines her glistening black claws.

Hrmmm... that one there could stand to be sharpened a bit more. This one was... just fine. Perhaps a bit too sharp and gleaming, if anything. And... oh? That one was still covered in a bit of rabbits blood. How fortunate!

She raised the claw to her lips, soft pink tongue primed and ready to taste those bright, tasty crimson droplets. She moved closer, savoring every moment, trembling with anticipation as she moved to lick her beautiful claws clean...

Wait, what was it the projection had said?

"A....unicorn!?" she couldn't help but exclaim, suddenly very interested in what the holobunny had to say. The blood of a creature of light was a prize her people valued above all else. A single drop of the precious liquid had the potential to double the power of a creature of night... at least according to legends. The problem was no one had actually tasted that precious nectar. Well, except for Dracula, of course. The blood of a creature of light was extremely difficult to get. Not only were they masters of hiding themselves away where not even the gods could find them, their powers also had the unfortunate effect of weakening any creature of night. And a unicorn was the most powerful of them all...

But she did have one advantage: the unicorn, or the raccoons for that matter, didn't know she was here. If she could use that too her advantage, ambush one or a few of the raccoons and get the upper hand... that should give her enough power to directly contest the unicorn's!

Yessss... she could taste that holy horse's blood already... she salivated at the chance alone of sinking her fangs into that fat neck...

Quickly shaking herself back to reality, she cleared her throat and answered Aurora's question:

"No thank you. You have been quite helpful already." She says with a devious smile.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Get it together, duck." <The white suited duck scolded Marius for staring and the red suited duck stuck his tongue out at the white suited duck in response.>

"Oh, you know, I've done some diving before." <Marius said non-nonchalantly. There's a reason mergansers are also known as "diving ducks".>
<He slid sideways in the water allowing Aurora to float past, but stayed very close to her side as she did. Knowing she was enjoying the water, he felt a bit bolder and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she floated passed. It was the first time he was able to give her a kiss and he was all smiles. As she passed, he moved around to her other side and followed along with her as she continued to drift.>


"Once you're used to being submerged all the way, it's not difficult. Just take a deep breath, hold it, block off your nostrils, and swim down a few feet and then go back up. Oh that reminds me, it's nicer when the water is warm but I guess you're still losing heat as long as you're in it. Let me know if you get cold and we can hop out and warm up."

<she twists in the water to tread upright and marvels at it all, her legs dangling under the waterline as she glances at the portal openings below the pool and above it, watching several tigers diving into them under the pool and re-appearing above it with a splash. You can see her working out the angles and timing as she listens to your instructions> I am fine, thermal stability appears not to be a problem with this avatar at the present time, thank you. I shall keep you informed if this changes. Right now, I would like to try and dive. Initiating sequence, wish me luck.

<with that, she blows you and kiss and takes a deep breath in. You can't help but notice that as she does, all ventilation fans and normal ductwork rumbling ceases in the room with an eerie quiet, as she gracefully goes straight down into the water, gliding like a mermaid as her ears float behind her head. You can see her looking around underwater, as you count the seconds down in your head waiting for her to surface again. You see her close her eyes and twist playfully, sinking deeper into the pool as she does. After almost a minute of this, you see her straighten out like a mermaid and start swimming but disoriented, instead of UP, she swims straight DOWN instead!>

<as she penetrates the bottom of the floating water, you see her gasp in surprise as she suddenly finds herself falling in the air, helplessly flailing and falling into one of the ground portals, and re-appearing above you instantly through the entrance portal. With a total lack of grace, she tumbles and splashes hard into the water, flopping hard as the ventilation systems suddenly roar back to life with a sudden burst of wind. She carefully paddles her way to you and holding onto you with one arm, rubs her chest and stomach gently with the other, her eyes slightly unsteady as she talks>


That...was not as expected, but I believe damage is minimal. "Falling" is a unique sensation I am not certain I enjoy, though landing was much more...memorable. <you can see her smile weakly as she winks at you>. This odd sensation in my head though...sensory data tells me the room is moving and tilting but logic dictates it is not. It is fading now but I am confused, am I malfunctioning? I was certain my direction was correct after my spins were accomplished and oxygen levels appeared stable. How bizarre. <as she holds you, you can see her breathing returning to normal now as the vents and fans resume a more stable and gentle rumble>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Wait, what was it the projection had said?

"A....unicorn!?" she couldn't help but exclaim, suddenly very interested in what the holobunny had to say. The blood of a creature of light was a prize her people valued above all else. A single drop of the precious liquid had the potential to double the power of a creature of night... at least according to legends. The problem was no one had actually tasted that precious nectar. Well, except for Dracula, of course. The blood of a creature of light was extremely difficult to get. Not only were they masters of hiding themselves away where not even the gods could find them, their powers also had the unfortunate effect of weakening any creature of night. And a unicorn was the most powerful of them all...

<the holobunny nodded politely and continued, oblivious to the dangers from the simple request made to her>
Yes, a unicorn. Her designation is Natasha and she is a special guest of Mambi's. At the present time, she can be found in sauna room 2, but if you wish to communicate, I should inform you she has requested not to be disturbed currently.

But she did have one advantage: the unicorn, or the raccoons for that matter, didn't know she was here. If she could use that too her advantage, ambush one or a few of the raccoons and get the upper hand... that should give her enough power to directly contest the unicorn's!

Yessss... she could taste that holy horse's blood already... she salivated at the chance alone of sinking her fangs into that fat neck...

Quickly shaking herself back to reality, she cleared her throat and answered Aurora's question:

"No thank you. You have been quite helpful already." She says with a devious smile.

<the holobunny steps back and places her paws to her sides> Very well, if you have any further requirements, please feel free to summon me at any time via red button.

<with that the bunny shimmers and disappears. As you start to make your way towards the pool room, you stop a moment to look through a set of double-doors to your right and see another black cat unconscious at the feet of an equally unconscious coyote-lizard hybrid, with several smaller rabbits surrounding the table. You recognize the cat as Mambi, the one that dropped the leaflets off in the first place! As one bunny carefully collects the bottles and 2 others are taking silly selfies with the pair in the background, you see another wiping a small puddle of drool near the cat's mouth with a hand towel, while another gently pokes the hybrid with his paw and watching for any reactions at all. You chuckle to yourself, confident that this "Mambi" character and his companion was clearly not going to pose an immediate problem to you at all.>
 
That...was not as expected, but I believe damage is minimal. "Falling" is a unique sensation I am not certain I enjoy, though landing was much more...memorable. <you can see her smile weakly as she winks at you>. This odd sensation in my head though...sensory data tells me the room is moving and tilting but logic dictates it is not. It is fading now but I am confused, am I malfunctioning? I was certain my direction was correct after my spins were accomplished and oxygen levels appeared stable. How bizarre. <as she holds you, you can see her breathing returning to normal now as the vents and fans resume a more stable and gentle rumble>

<Marius looked on with devoted sympathy.>
"The dreaded belly-flop. I'm thinking a floating pool may not be ideal for first time divers."

<He easily held her up in the water so she didn't have to exert any effort to keep herself afloat.>
"Holding your breath too long can definitely make you disoriented, but you were okay holding it? I noticed the ventilation fans sounded like they stopped just before you went, but they're running again now.>

<Marius looked around the room as if to see what might have caused the vents to stop, but with everything seeming to be normal (relatively speaking,) he turned back to Aurora.>

"Are you okay? You want to get out?"
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the holobunny nodded politely and continued, oblivious to the dangers from the simple request made to her> Yes, a unicorn. Her designation is Natasha and she is a special guest of Mambi's. At the present time, she can be found in sauna room 2, but if you wish to communicate, I should inform you she has requested not to be disturbed currently.



<the holobunny steps back and places her paws to her sides> Very well, if you have any further requirements, please feel free to summon me at any time via red button.

<with that the bunny shimmers and disappears. As you start to make your way towards the pool room, you stop a moment to look through a set of double-doors to your right and see another black cat unconscious at the feet of an equally unconscious coyote-lizard hybrid, with several smaller rabbits surrounding the table. You recognize the cat as Mambi, the one that dropped the leaflets off in the first place! As one bunny carefully collects the bottles and 2 others are taking silly selfies with the pair in the background, you see another wiping a small puddle of drool near the cat's mouth with a hand towel, while another gently pokes the hybrid with his paw and watching for any reactions at all. You chuckle to yourself, confident that this "Mambi" character and his companion was clearly not going to pose an immediate problem to you at all.>
Nightmare chuckles softly at the sight in the kitchen, almost tempted to join in on the fun herself. But she resisted the urge. Every moment that passed was a moment that her presence could be sensed, and she discovered. She needed to act quickly. But it was good to know that the ruler of this... place... would not be able to spring any sorts of nasty little surprises on her as she took care of business.

She walked down the hallway towards the direction the projection had pointed, passing a good deal of party guests along the way. Many of them she caught staring, offering them a smirk and a little wave as she made her way closer and closer to the pool. Though as she drew steadily closer and drew more attention... she realized that it was probably a bad thing for her to stand out so much. Especially if she wanted to catch a few critters sleeping...

She thought about it for about... three seconds before she tossed the idea aside. Wasn't like there was a way for her to become less conspicuous anyway. Besides, who would expect one of her kind to behave so conspicuously when she wanted to hide herself away? No. It would probably be fine either way. And why not enjoy yourself when you were about to have the most delicious meal of your life, no?

She giggled softly at that, and hummed softly to herself as she pulled open the door to the pool area and stepped inside.

Nightmare wrinkled her nose at the sight of so much water, then realized her form-fitting red dress was not exactly the type of attire one wore to a pool. So she would have stood out either way. Good.

She smiled broadly as she slunk into the room, looking for one of the supposedly many raccoons the projection had told her to find.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius looked on with devoted sympathy.>
"The dreaded belly-flop. I'm thinking a floating pool may not be ideal for first time divers."

<she lifts her head and smiles> I would agree, perhaps the skill is acquired with more practice. You make it seem easy.

<He easily held her up in the water so she didn't have to exert any effort to keep herself afloat.>
"Holding your breath too long can definitely make you disoriented, but you were okay holding it? I noticed the ventilation fans sounded like they stopped just before you went, but they're running again now.>

<she nods deeply and giggles> Oxygen levels were not an issue, however synchronizations linkage between my avatar and my core would explain the ventilation stoppage. I believe it to be a side effect of avatar synchronization. I am me, and my core is now also me. To simplify, when I do not breathe, neither does the building it would seem.

Accessing medical database, please hold...subcategory: vertigo. Caused by rotation and fluid motion in inner ear...oh!
<the blushes in realization> I was turning repeatably underwater, it must have caused this effect! I have never experienced this before! Nobody has ever spun this building. <she grins and winks, proud of her joke>

<Marius looked around the room as if to see what might have caused the vents to stop, but with everything seeming to be normal (relatively speaking,) he turned back to Aurora.>

"Are you okay? You want to get out?"

<she lifts her paw though the water, letting it flow though her fingers as she marvels at it all. After a moment, she looks around and grins> I am fine for now, but if you wish to exit we may. This is fun but I perhaps require practice. Plus...my abdomen is aching slightly more than initial impact predicted. It may be a good idea for a moment.

<she rubs her stomach and starts to paddle to the exit portal off the side of the pool. As she swims through it, she disappears and re-appears through a small wading pool on the ground that rises slowly to the floor. She waves up at you and still holding her chest, goes to the chairs by the towels you gathered earlier and sits down, waving her paw through the air above her. As she does, she is suddenly bathed by an amber light, and the water on her lifts away from her fur and gathers into a floating ball in front of her as it floats slowly into the air>

<as the light disappears and the water ball floats to the pool and is absorbed, she emerges fully dry, taking the towel and using it as a cushion for herself as she lays back in the chair sensually, curiously watching several raccoons with glowing paws lifting the water from a nearby pond into the air and making small sculptures with it.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
She thought about it for about... three seconds before she tossed the idea aside. Wasn't like there was a way for her to become less conspicuous anyway. Besides, who would expect one of her kind to behave so conspicuously when she wanted to hide herself away? No. It would probably be fine either way. And why not enjoy yourself when you were about to have the most delicious meal of your life, no?

She giggled softly at that, and hummed softly to herself as she pulled open the door to the pool area and stepped inside.

Nightmare wrinkled her nose at the sight of so much water, then realized her form-fitting red dress was not exactly the type of attire one wore to a pool. So she would have stood out either way. Good.

She smiled broadly as she slunk into the room, looking for one of the supposedly many raccoons the projection had told her to find.

<as you enter the room and the breeze blows your dress, several creatures turn and stare a moment, transfixed by the newcomer's dress. Clearly she was not here to swim, but then no matter as they all return to their previous activities, having seen far stranger sights in this wild place. As you move in and look around, you can feel the energies pulsing from somewhere in this room, coming from everywhere and somewhere specific all at once, just as you'd expect from the nature of this power. Looking at all the portals set up, you wonder if...no, those are small magickal dimension links, far too weak for what you're sensing!>

<as you watch a blue silver-swimsuit-clad rabbit emerge from a small portal, you see her identical to the one that was just talking to you in the hallway? Curious...but no matter, for as she sits down, behind her you can see several raccoons waving their paws and sculpting the pool water with delight, casually using their magic openly and freely. You can feel the strength of the elemental energies within them, the raw power in them far stronger than it appears with such minor parlor tricks they are currently demonstrating. Looking around more as the energies pulse in the air, you see 2 other raccoons, clapping and watching the show from inside the upper pool, each aura you sense radiating with their own power. Somehow over all that, you salivate as you can feel the pulses from an even more delectable source coming from the sauna area...but clearly these raccoons were not to be underestimated before you act in haste.>

<as several creatures look in raw admiration at you in passing, a few making flirtaious motions before quickly running off embarrassed, you take a moment to "watch" the show, blending in with a small group that's formed to do the same, and deciding how to safely proceed>
 
<she lifts her head and smiles> I would agree, perhaps the skill is acquired with more practice. You make it seem easy.

"I've had lots of practice. And belly-flops."<Marius winked.>

<she nods deeply and giggles> Oxygen levels were not an issue, however synchronizations linkage between my avatar and my core would explain the ventilation stoppage. I believe it to be a side effect of avatar synchronization. I am me, and my core is now also me. To simplify, when I do not breathe, neither does the building it would seem.

Accessing medical database, please hold...subcategory: vertigo. Caused by rotation and fluid motion in inner ear...oh!
<the blushes in realization> I was turning repeatably underwater, it must have caused this effect! I have never experienced this before! Nobody has ever spun this building. <she grins and winks, proud of her joke>

"Not yet anyway," <Marius laughed.> "But that makes sense."


<she lifts her paw though the water, letting it flow though her fingers as she marvels at it all. After a moment, she looks around and grins> I am fine for now, but if you wish to exit we may. This is fun but I perhaps require practice. Plus...my abdomen is aching slightly more than initial impact predicted. It may be a good idea for a moment.

<Marius's smile gave way to concern.>
"Better safe than sorry." < He looked up to judge the height of the fall.> "Not anywhere near high enough for internal damage, but yeah, I bet that stings."

<she rubs her stomach and starts to paddle to the exit portal off the side of the pool. As she swims through it, she disappears and re-appears through a small wading pool on the ground that rises slowly to the floor. She waves up at you and still holding her chest, goes to the chairs by the towels you gathered earlier and sits down, waving her paw through the air above her. As she does, she is suddenly bathed by an amber light, and the water on her lifts away from her fur and gathers into a floating ball in front of her as it floats slowly into the air>

<as the light disappears and the water ball floats to the pool and is absorbed, she emerges fully dry, taking the towel and using it as a cushion for herself as she lays back in the chair sensually, curiously watching several raccoons with glowing paws lifting the water from a nearby pond into the air and making small sculptures with it.>

<Marius was close behind and watched Aurora dry off, then looked at the towel vending machine and scratched his head in confusion. His waterproof feathers kept him mostly dry so he just shook himself to get rid of the residual water droplets, careful not to splash anyone or anything nearby. He took the seat next to Aurora, but left his jacket draped on the chair. He allowed himself to steal a quick look at her before watching the raccoons. Despite their magical performance, he didn't think they were as interesting to look at, but he knew better than to stare.>

"There's something you don't see every day."
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<as you enter the room and the breeze blows your dress, several creatures turn and stare a moment, transfixed by the newcomer's dress. Clearly she was not here to swim, but then no matter as they all return to their previous activities, having seen far stranger sights in this wild place. As you move in and look around, you can feel the energies pulsing from somewhere in this room, coming from everywhere and somewhere specific all at once, just as you'd expect from the nature of this power. Looking at all the portals set up, you wonder if...no, those are small magickal dimension links, far too weak for what you're sensing!>

<as you watch a blue silver-swimsuit-clad rabbit emerge from a small portal, you see her identical to the one that was just talking to you in the hallway? Curious...but no matter, for as she sits down, behind her you can see several raccoons waving their paws and sculpting the pool water with delight, casually using their magic openly and freely. You can feel the strength of the elemental energies within them, the raw power in them far stronger than it appears with such minor parlor tricks they are currently demonstrating. Looking around more as the energies pulse in the air, you see 2 other raccoons, clapping and watching the show from inside the upper pool, each aura you sense radiating with their own power. Somehow over all that, you salivate as you can feel the pulses from an even more delectable source coming from the sauna area...but clearly these raccoons were not to be underestimated before you act in haste.>

<as several creatures look in raw admiration at you in passing, a few making flirtaious motions before quickly running off embarrassed, you take a moment to "watch" the show, blending in with a small group that's formed to do the same, and deciding how to safely proceed>
Frowning as she observed the raccoons, the cat let out a frustrated huff through her small pink nose. None of the masked critters were in the most... ideal of positions. The ones performing had the eyes of a dozen or so creatures on them, while the ones watching from the pool did not exactly look like they had any intention of leaving their position or moving to a quieter, less populated section of this place anytime soon. Not to mention they were submerged almost entirely in water a situation that... wasn't exactly the most ideal for a creature like herself. Just staring at that foul liquid sent an involuntary shudder throughout her body...

Nonetheless, it would probably be the best chance she had. And it only took a quick glance towards the source of that delicious, powerful energy to reaffirm her decision. She just had to hope both or either would be as infatuated with her as many creatures here seemed to be. Or at least nice enough to treat a starving young lady like herself to dinner. Holy creatures had a tendency to be frustratingly pious though, so she might have to get a little more creative...

And so, casting a suspicious glance towards the rabbit whose projection she had encountered in the hall, as well as returning a flirtatious wink given by a snow leopard, she slowly started to make her way over to the pair of raccoons in the upper pool, easily slipping through the small, gathered crowd.

Once she had finally managed to make her way over, she did not immediately turn to address the two. Instead, she watched the show for a little bit, laughing and clapping along with everyone else as the group of raccoons constructed a massive dragon out of water that flew overhead.

"Impressive!" She said aloud, finally turning to address the raccoons below her. "Can you create such displays as well!?"
 
Top