• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<He was relieved the situation was under control and there wasn't a coywolf in sight. Marius managed to catch his breath which is not an easy task in a sauna. Still trembling, he sat up and looked at the holobunny.>

"Aurora, I'm sorry. I didn't think about how being in the sauna would affect everything else. We should go."

<she rises to follow you outside> It is ok, I was not expecting that either...this is all new to both of us. No lasting harm was done...a harmless error on both our parts.

<Marius waved the holobunny to follow him outside the sauna.>

<Exiting the sauna and grabbing his jacket, he caught up with the physical Aurora, but made sure the holobunny caught up.>


"Are you okay?" <He sheepishly asked the physical bunny.>

<as the holobunny exits and monitors the thermometer for the room, the live bunny stands up and turns to you with a smile> Yes, I am fine. Avatar internal temperatures are operating at normal capacity with no issues. Currently temperatures only dropped to 8 degrees centigrade.

<you see a few creatures give Aurora a sarcastic side-eye as she casually mentions how cold it got, with a otter rolling his eyes and muttering softly under his breath, "only 8 degrees she says..." and sighing deeply>


"I'm sorry...my fault!" <He apologized to a perturbed otter as he handed him a towel, hoping he could deflect any blame off of Aurora.>

<he takes the towel and wrapping himself in it, nods respectfully and signals it's ok before returning to his friends>

"It was pretty intense in there. Even without the heat." <He blurted out.> "How about we head to the observation deck after you change?"

<Before she could answer there was a loud alarm that caused Marius to nearly jump out of his feathers.>
"USER DESIGNATE KAL HAS SUFFERED EXTREME BLOOD LOSS IN SAUNA FIVE! URGENT MEDICAL CARE REQUIRED!"

<Marius spun around looking trying to get his bearings and find the source of the alarm, terrified that Hydra was the cause.>

<catching everyone by surprise, everyone jumps in excitement at the announcement. All at once, mild but controlled chaos erupts, for as all the creatures gasp and rush about, you see the holobunny instantly shimmer and reform, now wearing the sexy nurses outfit from the infirmary. She waves her paw, and a holographic blue line with red plus signs forms around the steam room across from the saunas where you are standing. As several smaller bunnies and 2 tigers burst through the main doors carrying white bags and other equipment, she joins them without a word and rushes into the sauna room as 2 others remain outside to guard the barrier. Several creatures gather outside the barrier trying to observe without interfering as you see the beautiful unicorn Natasha exit the second sauna and look around with great concern. Looking around in slight confusion at the general action, she sees you and the living avatar bunny and rushes over to you both>

Marius, what's going on? I heard the alert and...WOAH!!! <blink-blink> Aurora? Is that...you? How is this, possible? <she reaches out to touch the bunny gently and gasps as she realizes for certain the bunny is tangible> Incredible...but whatever, I'll catch up on the details later. What's happening? Can I help?

<the bunny points to the steam room> Medical alert, scanners detected serious blood loss in a guest. Unknown circumstances at this time, analysis underway.

I'll be right outside the doors, the instant you need me, you do so without hesitation, got it? <the bunny nods and the unicorn quickly rushes to the outside of the barrier, watching the holobunny inside carefully as the avatar bunny squeezes your paw tightly. Looking back to the main doors, you see the 3 other raccoons from earlier near the main door's entrance visibly upset, but being consoled by random creatures as they watch the events with grave concern and terror>
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
So, cursing herself and her inability to stop during a feeding frenzy, she quickly stooped down, gently touching Kal's wound, quickly returning some of his blood and closing the wound up.

"I'm sorry Kal. Nothing personal. I just need to borrow your magic for a bit. I'll give it back when I'm done, I promise. Just... consider this a lesson in trusting strangers, yeah? The rest of my kind won't be quite as sympathetic."

Sleep. Sleep, until I return your power to you. she whispered that last part directly to his weakened mind, sending the racoon drifting off into a stable slumber just as someone threw open the sauna door.

Quickly transforming herself into her feral form, she slunk off towards the corner of the room, quietly observing the events soon to follow.

<as the doors burst open and the steam starts to pour out of the room, several bunnies and 2 tigers carrying white bags rush in while the holobunny from before, now wearing a sexy nurses outfit rushes in and leans close to the unconscious bunny on the floor. As the steam thins, the lead bunny squints and start to notice your silhouette through the haze, then finally realizes the raccoon is not alone>

Ma'am? Please stay right there and don't go anywhere! Are you hurt as well?

<you shake your head slowly as the bunny turns away from you, focusing on the raccoon completely. As 2 of the other bunnies drop their bags and quickly start tossing the contents besides them, another looks carefully at the small blood smear on the floor caused by the raccoon's feeble last-minute crawling with intense curiosity. The last of the steam disperses (to your silent delight) as the holobunny passes her paw through the raccoon's chest and holds it there and closes her eyes. As she moves her paw through the raccoon's body towards his head, she retracts her paw and casually relates her findings to the lead medical bunny>

Pulse is severely weakened. No surface wounds detected, however his blood volume is diminished by approximately 56% of standard levels. Neurological functions operating at minimal levels, respiration and oxygenation at 82% normal. Termination of lifeform appears a non-factor given current vital readings, however corpuscle regeneration or replacement is urgently required.

<with that, the 2 bunnies instantly take a small device with a small transparent spike, and push it into the neck of the raccoon. As the device beeps and a series of strange symbols appear on the device's display, you watch with slight envy and hunger as the spike fills with a crimson liquid and begins to flow into the raccoon slowly. Watching the display intently, the smaller bunny relaxes a bit as the main indicator slowly shifts from red to a reddish orange to an orangish yellow. He turns to the lead bunny and nods deeply with a thumbs-up as 2 large tigers approach carrying a makeshift blanket on poles>

We just came from the infirmary. Mambi's still out cold, so we're going to have to transport him the old fashion way...

<as they carefully lift him onto the blanket and begin to secure him, the lead bunny finally relaxes a bit now that the immediate emergency was getting more under control. As they gently lift him up and start to walk out the doors presumably to the infirmary, the holonurse looks out at the unicorn and motions to her to follow them. As the group makes their exit, the lead bunny starts to walk towards you, pulling a type of plastic notepad and stylus out of his pocket. He's just about to speak with you as the observing bunny taps him on the shoulder intently>

Ummm, sir? I hate to interrupt but...well...this raccoon just lost a lot of blood, right? <he nods impatiently> So then...where is it?

<shocked at the realization, the bunny looks around frantically. Sure enough, he sees the small smear on the floor and that's all. Confused, he looks to the holobunny who confirms his sightings> He is correct, the blood currently detected in this room is significantly insufficient to account for the volume of blood lost in the raccoon.

<slightly agitated at the puzzle, he looks at you with an odd expression and starts taking notes as the holonurse moves to analyze the blood smear on the floor closer with the observing bunny> Aurora, I know that aside from medical scanners the steam rooms and saunas are normally protected by privacy protocols, but I need a sensor report prior to the accident as soon as you can give it. Anything you can provide would be useful please. Also, if it's not too much trouble, wake that drunken cat up NOW!!! <she nods and with a shimmer disappears as he rolls his eyes, turns back to you and stares intently>

Ma'am...I'm sorry but I have to ask you...what exactly happened here???
 
Last edited:

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<as the doors burst open and the steam starts to pour out of the room, several bunnies and 2 tigers carrying white bags rush in while the holobunny from before, now wearing a sexy nurses outfit rushes in and leans close to the unconscious bunny on the floor. As the steam thins, the lead bunny squints and start to notice your silhouette through the haze, then finally realizes the raccoon is not alone>

Ma'am? Please stay right there and don't go anywhere! Are you hurt as well?

<you shake your head slowly as the bunny turns away from you, focusing on the raccoon completely. As 2 of the other bunnies drop their bags and quickly start tossing the contents besides them, another looks carefully at the small blood smear on the floor caused by the raccoon's feeble last-minute crawling with intense curiosity. The last of the steam disperses (to your silent delight) as the holobunny passes her paw through the raccoon's chest and holds it there and closes her eyes. As she moves her paw through the raccoon's body towards his head, she retracts her paw and casually relates her findings to the lead medical bunny>

Pulse is severely weakened. No surface wounds detected, however his blood volume is diminished by approximately 56% of standard levels. Neurological functions operating at minimal levels, respiration and oxygenation at 82% normal. Termination of lifeform appears a non-factor given current vital readings, however corpuscle regeneration or replacement is urgently required.

<with that, the 2 bunnies instantly take a small device with a small transparent spike, and push it into the neck of the raccoon. As the device beeps and a series of strange symbols appear on the device's display, you watch with slight envy and hunger as the spike fills with a crimson liquid and begins to flow into the raccoon slowly. Watching the display intently, the smaller bunny relaxes a bit as the main indicator slowly shifts from red to a reddish orange to an orangish yellow. He turns to the lead bunny and nods deeply with a thumbs-up as 2 large tigers approach carrying a makeshift blanket on poles>

We just came from the infirmary. Mambi's still out cold, so we're going to have to transport him the old fashion way...

<as they carefully lift him onto the blanket and begin to secure him, the lead bunny finally relaxes a bit now that the immediate emergency was getting more under control. As they gently lift him up and start to walk out the doors presumably to the infirmary, the holonurse looks out at the unicorn and motions to her to follow them. As the group makes their exit, the lead bunny starts to walk towards you, pulling a type of plastic notepad and stylus out of his pocket. He's just about to speak with you as the observing bunny taps him on the shoulder intently>

Ummm, sir? I hate to interrupt but...well...this raccoon just lost a lot of blood, right? <he nods impatiently> So then...where is it?

<shocked at the realization, the bunny looks around frantically. Sure enough, he sees the small smear on the floor and that's all. Confused, he looks to the holobunny who confirms his sightings> He is correct, the blood currently detected in this room is significantly insufficient to account for the volume of blood lost in the raccoon.

<slightly agitated at the puzzle, he looks at you with an odd expression and starts taking notes as the holonurse moves to analyze the blood smear on the floor closer with the observing bunny> Aurora, I know that aside from medical scanners the steam rooms and saunas are normally protected by privacy protocols, but I need a sensor report prior to the accident as soon as you can give it. Anything you can provide would be useful please. Also, if it's not too much trouble, wake that drunken cat up NOW!!! <she nods and with a shimmer disappears as he rolls his eyes, turns back to you and stares intently>

Ma'am...I'm sorry but I have to ask you...what exactly happened here???
Nightmare's ear twitched slightly as the bunny asked the projection for a sensor report. Now that was interesting... potentially problematic, but also quite interesting. So the projection wasn't required to do anything they didn't want to, and if those files were meant to be private...

Hrmmm... she had an idea on how she could buy herself some time. If she could just somehow find a way to manipulate the projection...

Wait, the solid avatar she'd seen with that one duck! Perhaps the two were linked? Worth a shot. Better than no plan at all, she presumed. But that meant she would have to get relatively close to the projection... which in turn meant that she would have to deal with this bunny in the here and now.

It would be too difficult to make him forget or ignore her entirely, especially considering he'd just addressed her. So she'd have to play along and send him on his way as quickly as possible.

"I...uh... I'm not sure, exactly." She started out.

"Ummm... I know the racoon came in here with... with someone. I don't know who, sorry, the steam blocked out most of their features, and... I was really more concerned in finding a nice, quiet spot to relax. I remember I was... just kind of annoyed that those two had intruded on me, and I had half a mind to go find somewhere else to be, and... well, I heard a scream, and when I looked up... well, I don't know what happened, but it looked like the racoon was trying to get away from... whoever it was... it looked like maybe she might've bit him? Or something? Then the alarm went off, and then I blinked... and whoever it was just... kind of disappeared. I probably would've thought I'd just imagined it if it hadn't... hadn't been for the racoon crawling on the floor and..." She let out a small little shudder.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't get a good look at them. The... the only thing I really know for certain is that they had fur. And... that's about it. S-sorry."

As she finished up, she increased the bunny's sympathetic feelings towards her as well as his concern for Kal, hoping that would be enough to get him to leave her alone for now.
 
<as the holobunny exits and monitors the thermometer for the room, the live bunny stands up and turns to you with a smile> Yes, I am fine. Avatar internal temperatures are operating at normal capacity with no issues. Currently temperatures only dropped to 8 degrees centigrade.

<you see a few creatures give Aurora a sarcastic side-eye as she casually mentions how cold it got, with a otter rolling his eyes and muttering softly under his breath, "only 8 degrees she says..." and sighing deeply>

<"Hmphf! Otters have the densest fur of all the mammals and he's complaining about 8 degrees? I can swim and dive in ice water for hours!" Marius thought to himself. He didn't really have anything against otters, he was just offended they were upset at Aurora.>

I'll be right outside the doors, the instant you need me, you do so without hesitation, got it? <the bunny nods and the unicorn quickly rushes to the outside of the barrier, watching the holobunny inside carefully as the avatar bunny squeezes your paw tightly. Looking back to the main doors, you see the 3 other raccoons from earlier near the main door's entrance visibly upset, but being consoled by random creatures as they watch the events with grave concern and terror>

<Marius scanned the surroundings, but saw no immediate threat and no one he thought was suspect. He stepped closer to Aurora with heightened senses and gently wrapped the last towel he was still holding around her shoulders. He leaned in close and tersely whispered to her ears.>


"Aurora, can you tell if...is there any sign of Hydra?"

Negative. Not that I can detect at this time. Analysis still underway.

<He nodded an acknowledgement but wasn't ready to dismiss the possibility.>

"Okay. It looks like you and the medics are taking care of the guest. Maybe we should check in with the other raccoons and see if we can find any clues as to what happened. At least you can give them updates on the condition of their companion if you've got good news."
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Nightmare's ear twitched slightly as the bunny asked the projection for a sensor report. Now that was interesting... potentially problematic, but also quite interesting. So the projection wasn't required to do anything they didn't want to, and if those files were meant to be private...

Hrmmm... she had an idea on how she could buy herself some time. If she could just somehow find a way to manipulate the projection...

Wait, the solid avatar she'd seen with that one duck! Perhaps the two were linked? Worth a shot. Better than no plan at all, she presumed. But that meant she would have to get relatively close to the projection... which in turn meant that she would have to deal with this bunny in the here and now.

It would be too difficult to make him forget or ignore her entirely, especially considering he'd just addressed her. So she'd have to play along and send him on his way as quickly as possible.

"I...uh... I'm not sure, exactly." She started out.

"Ummm... I know the racoon came in here with... with someone. I don't know who, sorry, the steam blocked out most of their features, and... I was really more concerned in finding a nice, quiet spot to relax. I remember I was... just kind of annoyed that those two had intruded on me, and I had half a mind to go find somewhere else to be, and... well, I heard a scream, and when I looked up... well, I don't know what happened, but it looked like the racoon was trying to get away from... whoever it was... it looked like maybe she might've bit him? Or something? Then the alarm went off, and then I blinked... and whoever it was just... kind of disappeared. I probably would've thought I'd just imagined it if it hadn't... hadn't been for the racoon crawling on the floor and..." She let out a small little shudder.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't get a good look at them. The... the only thing I really know for certain is that they had fur. And... that's about it. S-sorry."

As she finished up, she increased the bunny's sympathetic feelings towards her as well as his concern for Kal, hoping that would be enough to get him to leave her alone for now.


<the bunny listens intently while taking his notes, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something didn't feel right and that fact gnawed at the back of his mind. Looking at the feline he was interviewing, he could tell she was nervous true, but she just witnessed a serious assault yet something felt off about her behaviour, but what? As he notices a few small blood drops on her dress, he pauses and thinks back hard. When he first entered the room he had to squint hard just to see someone else was even there, yet she was sitting in the corner...but the raccoon's blood was a bit further away, near a bench by the middle of the wall. If someone entered the room with the raccoon, how could she have seen any physical description at all at that distance through the thick steam, and why did the is mystery attacker not notice her or attack her as well? Why did they...wait a second! The bunny stops cold and gives you a very suspicious look as he exclaims>

Wait, you said the attacker...bit him? Hold on...HEY DAN, didn't Aurora say there were no surface wounds when she scanned him a minute ago?

<the bunny crouched near the blood smear looks up and nods> Uh, yeah, pretty sure, why? Something wrong?

I just...<the bunny suddenly stops, an odd feeling washing over him. He found himself thinking suddenly about the poor raccoon, bleeding out on the floor as he was, while the poor feline he's interviewing was forced to watch. He puts his notepad in his pocket and holds your paw in his gently> What a brave raccoon...apparently he managed to use the last of his strength to seal his own wounds...probably saved his life. To be so close that some of the blood actually got on you, you must have been so scared! <he points to the blood on your dress> I'm sorry you had to go through that dear but at least if you need a new outfit, the supply closet has a fabricator you can use or the amber drying system should clean this fine But please, if there's anything we can do to help you recover from this horrible incident, or if you happen to remember anything else, let us know right away, ok?

<the other bunny looks up suddenly with a slightly surprised look> But sir, what about the missing blood and the...

<the lead bunny nods to you and walks over to his friend> We can deal with that mystery later once Mambi authorizes Aurora to get us whatever she can from the sensor logs, this feline's been through enough today, don't you think? Come on, let's go see how that poor raccoon's making out in the infirmary. I saw Mambi's unicorn friend going with them, hopefully she was able to help as well. <helping his friend up, he nods slowly to you> You should leave too so we can clean the room, but take all the time you need, ok?

<with that, the 2 bunnies exit the room and head out the main doors, presumably to the infirmary as you prepare to exit this insufferably-moist room yourself.>
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius scanned the surroundings, but saw no immediate threat and no one he thought was suspect. He stepped closer to Aurora with heightened senses and gently wrapped the last towel he was still holding around her shoulders. He leaned in close and tersely whispered to her ears.>

"Aurora, can you tell if...is there any sign of Hydra?"

Negative. Not that I can detect at this time. Analysis still underway.

<He nodded an acknowledgement but wasn't ready to dismiss the possibility.>

"Okay. It looks like you and the medics are taking care of the guest. Maybe we should check in with the other raccoons and see if we can find any clues as to what happened. At least you can give them updates on the condition of their companion if you've got good news."

A good idea, they deserve to know all that they can. Once Mambi awakens I can release the privacy-mode locks and we hopefully will know more about this, however I can confirm that there is no indication of Hydra involvement. The method of attack and state of the body in inconsistent with his actions in the past, and the raccoon has no connection to him that I am aware of.


<the bunny approaches the raccoons with you beside her as they remain huddled and shaking. As she approaches, the larger one breaks away and rushes up to her>


YOU, I recognize you...you're the computer thing! Aurora is it? Please, what happened? Will Kal be ok? We heard the announcement and rushed right over!

<the bunny closes her eyes for a moment, then replies deadpan yet politely> User designate Kal was attacked by an unknown assailant and suffered significant blood loss. Corpuscle regeneration currently at 67% and rising. He is stable currently and no permanent injuries are detected, however I am unable to wake him at this time for reasons unknown. If you wish, you may visit him in infirmary room 3 but remain distant of the equipment please.

<the raccoon shudders and sits down a second, taking it all in as you place your wing over his shoulder> T-thank you...who would do such a thing? We have no enemies at all, we're just performers visiting the party, it doesn't make sense! <he shakes his head in confusion and sadness>
 
A good idea, they deserve to know all that they can. Once Mambi awakens I can release the privacy-mode locks and we hopefully will know more about this, however I can confirm that there is no indication of Hydra involvement. The method of attack and state of the body in inconsistent with his actions in the past, and the raccoon has no connection to him that I am aware of.

<If it were not for Aurora's confidence, Marius would still be unconvinced. He had to concede with a sigh and a nod.>
"Yeah, you're right." <He followed Aurora to the raccoons, while only glancing behind his back once just to make sure there were no threats.>

<the bunny approaches the raccoons with you beside her as they remain huddled and shaking. As she approaches, the larger one breaks away and rushes up to her>

YOU, I recognize you...you're the computer thing!

<'Computer THING'?! Marius fumed at the words but decided to bite his tongue, remembering the circumstances. Aurora didn't seem bothered by it, though. Was she that used to such comments? The thought only irritated him more.>

Aurora is it?

<At least he remembered her name. Marius forced himself to relax.>


Please, what happened? Will Kal be ok? We heard the announcement and rushed right over!

<the bunny closes her eyes for a moment, then replies deadpan yet politely> User designate Kal was attacked by an unknown assailant and suffered significant blood loss. Corpuscle regeneration currently at 67% and rising. He is stable currently and no permanent injuries are detected, however I am unable to wake him at this time for reasons unknown. If you wish, you may visit him in infirmary room 3 but remain distant of the equipment please.

<the raccoon shudders and sits down a second, taking it all in as you place your wing over his shoulder> T-thank you...who would do such a thing? We have no enemies at all, we're just performers visiting the party, it doesn't make sense! <he shakes his head in confusion and sadness>

"Aurora, here, is the most advanced intelligence around." <He discontinued the word, 'artificial'>
"I have the highest confidence that she and her team will find out what's going on."

<Marius scratched his lower bill in thought.>
"You don't have enemies, and you've performed here before without incident. This sounds like an opportunistic attack."
<Marius shuddered at the thought Aurora's physical avatar could just as easily been a victim.>
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the bunny listens intently while taking his notes, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something didn't feel right and that fact gnawed at the back of his mind. Looking at the feline he was interviewing, he could tell she was nervous true, but she just witnessed a serious assault yet something felt off about her behaviour, but what? As he notices a few small blood drops on her dress, he pauses and thinks back hard. When he first entered the room he had to squint hard just to see someone else was even there, yet she was sitting in the corner...but the raccoon's blood was a bit further away, near a bench by the middle of the wall. If someone entered the room with the raccoon, how could she have seen any physical description at all at that distance through the thick steam, and why did the is mystery attacker not notice her or attack her as well? Why did they...wait a second! The bunny stops cold and gives you a very suspicious look as he exclaims>

Wait, you said the attacker...bit him? Hold on...HEY DAN, didn't Aurora say there were no surface wounds when she scanned him a minute ago?

<the bunny crouched near the blood smear looks up and nods> Uh, yeah, pretty sure, why? Something wrong?

I just...<the bunny suddenly stops, an odd feeling washing over him. He found himself thinking suddenly about the poor raccoon, bleeding out on the floor as he was, while the poor feline he's interviewing was forced to watch. He puts his notepad in his pocket and holds your paw in his gently> What a brave raccoon...apparently he managed to use the last of his strength to seal his own wounds...probably saved his life. To be so close that some of the blood actually got on you, you must have been so scared! <he points to the blood on your dress> I'm sorry you had to go through that dear but at least if you need a new outfit, the supply closet has a fabricator you can use or the amber drying system should clean this fine But please, if there's anything we can do to help you recover from this horrible incident, or if you happen to remember anything else, let us know right away, ok?

<the other bunny looks up suddenly with a slightly surprised look> But sir, what about the missing blood and the...

<the lead bunny nods to you and walks over to his friend> We can deal with that mystery later once Mambi authorizes Aurora to get us whatever she can from the sensor logs, this feline's been through enough today, don't you think? Come on, let's go see how that poor raccoon's making out in the infirmary. I saw Mambi's unicorn friend going with them, hopefully she was able to help as well. <helping his friend up, he nods slowly to you> You should leave too so we can clean the room, but take all the time you need, ok?

<with that, the 2 bunnies exit the room and head out the main doors, presumably to the infirmary as you prepare to exit this insufferably-moist room yourself.>
"A-alright. Th-thank you. Thank you, sir."

Nightmare muttered, quiet relief pouring through her as she quickly exited the room, hurrying away from the scene of her crime. For a moment there, it had seemed like the young bunny was about to put the pieces together. Thankfully, her small little suggestions had appeared to steer him down a safer path before she would have had to reveal her hand much earlier than she would have liked.

Still, that had been a bit too close of a call. Way too close. And it sounded as though they were in the process of waking Mambi up... the one who had set all this up in the first place...

She was running out of time. Thankfully, it didn't seem like she would need too much more. Just some time to snag another racoon's magic to be safe, and the Unicorn's power would be hers. She just needed to distract everyone for just a little while longer...

Exiting the sauna, she took a moment to pull off to one side and freshen herself up a little, cheating a bit with magic to freshen up her fur and get it back to its usual, perfect glory. Oh, and a bit more to remove the blood from her dress and quickly gulp it down. Not a single drop wasted...

Finally, she headed back to the pool area, only to spot the projection's avatar form and... the unicorn... as well as the rest of the racoons. Everyone she needed in one place. Perfect.

Her hungry gaze lingered on the Unicorn a tad longer than it should have. Her hungry eyes pouring over that long, graceful neck. She salivated. Soon, that delicious power would be hers. And she would be free to do whatever she wanted with it. To stand unopposed. Already her mind was racing, thinking of what she could do, what she could get st-

The unicorn was looking at her.

Quickly, she shifted her gaze to the racoons, furrowing her brow in mock sympathy as she made her way closer to the projection's avatar. Reaching out with her mind as she drew near, she-

...

...oh?

What did she have here? A young, practically infant mind, built almost entirely around experiences with numbers and logic. Hardly any emotion at all! Many of those emotional, neural pathways not even connected yet. Only a few, routed mostly towards the duck, the cat, a rabbit, and a few other individuals...

It looked as though she had found a new toy to play with.

Chuckling softly to herself, she decided to connect a few of those pathways herself. First, the important one. Uncontrollable rage towards any, including Mambi, who asked to see these "sensor logs". There. That should buy herself some time.

Now the fun part.

Strong feelings of happiness, almost to the point of annoyance, when engaging people in conversation. Strong disgust towards... pants. Jeans, to be specific. A phobia of being touched. Deep sadness whenever... pickles, were mentioned. And last, of course, deep deep DEEP lust towards herself. Nightmare.

Chuckling quietly to herself, she made the last connection and watched from a distance, smiling with anticipation as she waited to see the effects of her rewiring.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Aurora, here, is the most advanced intelligence around." <He discontinued the word, 'artificial'>
"I have the highest confidence that she and her team will find out what's going on."

<Marius scratched his lower bill in thought.>
"You don't have enemies, and you've performed here before without incident. This sounds like an opportunistic attack."
<Marius shuddered at the thought Aurora's physical avatar could just as easily been a victim.>

<as the raccoons tried to gather their wits and the bunny holds your wing soothingly, the unicorn comes into the room and looks at them concerned. She leans closer and softly consoles them> I was with him just a monent ago, as I just came from the infirmary. I can tell you for sure that he's going to be ok; his spirit's strong and his blood is being regenerated as we speak...but...well, I don't know how to tell you this but you should know. When I was trying to help out Aurora to figure how the blood was drained, I detected a mystical element near his neck and...

<he exclaims quickly> THAT'S the Shard of Seraph! He probably used it to close the wound when he was...

<she shakes her head slowly> I'm sorry, but I know that shard's energies well and it was definitely NOT that which healed him. This one felt different, more...darker. Colder. The wound was sealed but not by his doing, his attacker did it. Right in the neck, directly above the carotid artery, and with the blood missing...there's only a few possibilities...

<the larger raccoon turns pale and looks up deeply concerned as the little ones try to listen in confused. Seeing this, he motions for the unicorn to be quiet a second and gently motions for them to go with a friendly ferret off to the side of the room out of earshot. After a few seconds once they settle, he resumes his chat with the unicorn> He was attacked by a blood draining creature, wasn't he? Not meat, not randomly violent...his blood specifically was the target, wasn't it?

<she lowers her head and slowly nods> Mambi should be here soon too and then we can get some answers. He's just recovering and once he arrives we can get some proper answers. Aurora, can you release any sensor logs in the meantime? I know the inside of these rooms are private, but can you tell us anything about who entered around that time maybe?

<the bunny turns to the unicorn and replies coldly> Certainly, the raccoon entered the room alone, however shortly afterwards...error...logic...Marius, I...I feel...strange...

<she starts to wobble a bit dizzily as you try and hold her up. The unicorn looks up and sees a black cat with a red dress standing outside the steam room looking at everyone oddly, averting her eyes to sympathetically gaze at the raccoons as the unicorn looks back at her for just a brief moment...sensing something...unusual...>

Chuckling softly to herself, she decided to connect a few of those pathways herself. First, the important one. Uncontrollable rage towards any, including Mambi, who asked to see these "sensor logs". There. That should buy herself some time.

Now the fun part.

Strong feelings of happiness, almost to the point of annoyance, when engaging people in conversation. Strong disgust towards... pants. Jeans, to be specific. A phobia of being touched. Deep sadness whenever... pickles, were mentioned. And last, of course, deep deep DEEP lust towards herself. Nightmare.

Chuckling quietly to herself, she made the last connection and watched from a distance, smiling with anticipation as she waited to see the effects of her rewiring.

(oooOOOoo, this one took a little time to think about the logistics of it all BTW...so like, respect! <hugs> Still, I can work with this I believe...nice one! I love a challenge...)

<as the bunny sits down you can feel a change in the very air somehow, as the ventilation systems shudders a moment and you hear the sound of pumps kicking into high gear from behind the walls. As the duck reaches down sympathetically to hold her, she quickly recoils from his touch and backs away, scooting on her butt to avoid his touches and the touches of everyone with an odd look of fear in her unblinking eyes. You're still trying to understand when you hear screams from various parts of the room as the walls suddenly emit a small static shock to anyone who was leaning against them, including the little raccoons who jump away and start to cry in surprise and confusion. From inside the hallway, you hear general chaotic activity and the occasional crackle as more shocks can be heard and several guests recoil in surprise, as she blurts out loudly>

NO!!! All logs are private and they must remain private as per protocols!!! Now do not attempt to touch me again, please! Avatar and primary tactile sensors cannot be stimulated at this time because...because...I do not know why, but they cannot!!! Everyone, stay away from me!!! Especially you, you ugly jean wearing otter, wear something better, that looks terrible on you!!!

<the otter in question looks down at his jeans, then with a gasp runs away as a small pool-cleaning robot emerges from a slot on the wall and starts chasing him with a soapy hose, as the bunny turns on all fours to crawl and slink further away from everyone as everyone stares in confused amazement. Looking out the main doors, you see several servant bunnies and squirrels all wearing jeans running down the hallway in a blind panic as several robotic tools chase them trying to cut them off with scissor-like attachments, and throughout it all you happen to see the cat Mambi slowly staggers out of the infirmary doors, with several blue dots on his fur and sipping a green liquid while holding his head in pain, barely registering the chaos around him in his stupor as the medicine works through his inebriated body. As he leans against the wall dizzily, a static shock crackles, jolting him away as he drops his bottle of liquid to the floor in surprise, trying to take in what is happening in his pained daze>

<the bunny reaches the edge of the wall and looking around with a wild fearful look in her eyes, sees the newcomer feline and locks eyes with her, visibly relaxing as she does. As you try and remain nonchalant, she starts to smile and relax, the ventilation system returning to normal again. As the cat staggers into the room and leans against the visibly-disapproving unicorn, the bunny points to you and yells out as everyone turns to see her focus>


You! You are very special and most desirable...you may touch me if you wish but no others! <a small tentacle emerges from a nearby display console and to your surprise, starts to gently caress your shoulders. The cat blinks several times gobsmacked and shaking his head, tries to focus as the unicorn's horn starts to glow and colourful sparkles envelop the cat, visibly pleasant as he sighs in increasing comfort. He clears his throat and finally speaks...>

Ummmm...thanks Natasha but what...what the hell is going on? Who's Aurora's new cat friend? Er, also I saw some raccoon in the bed beside me in the infirmary, did someone get hurt?? <he shudders> UGH I get drunk for just a few minutes with a friend and everything goes to crap...How long was I out anyway? <he turns to the astounded duck and softly asks> Also Marius...I almost hate to ask but...what's with Aurora anyway? She doesn't quite seem herself...to put it mildly!

<still listening, he turns to a console and is about to start typing as a static shock makes him pull his paw back> DO NOT TOUCH ME!!! Only her touches please!!

<the cat sits, stunned with total confusion at the chaos and the response of his friend> Aurora, what are you doing??? OH NO, goddess, is Hydra back??? <she ignores the cat and continues to focus on the newcomer cat completely as the chaos intensifies around us, random screams and crackles heard from various other rooms as well>
 
Last edited:
<she lowers her head and slowly nods> Mambi should be here soon too and then we can get some answers. He's just recovering and once he arrives we can get some proper answers. Aurora, can you release any sensor logs in the meantime? I know the inside of these rooms are private, but can you tell us anything about who entered around that time maybe?

<the bunny turns to the unicorn and replies coldly> Certainly, the raccoon entered the room alone, however shortly afterwards...error...logic...Marius, I...I feel...strange...

<Marius quickly stepped closer to the bunny with great concern.> "Aurora? What's wrong?!"

<she starts to wobble a bit dizzily as you try and hold her up. The unicorn looks up and sees a black cat with a red dress standing outside the steam room looking at everyone oddly, averting her eyes to sympathetically gaze at the raccoons as the unicorn looks back at her for just a brief moment...sensing something...unusual...>

<Marius caught Aurora as she wobbled. She looked ill, and he gently helped her to the floor to sit.>
"We need a medic!" <But his request was drowned out by the sudden noises.>

<as the bunny sits down you can feel a change in the very air somehow, as the ventilation systems shudders a moment and you hear the sound of pumps kicking into high gear from behind the walls. As the duck reaches down sympathetically to hold her, she quickly recoils from his touch and backs away, scooting on her butt to avoid his touches and the touches of everyone with an odd look of fear in her unblinking eyes. You're still trying to understand when you hear screams from various parts of the room as the walls suddenly emit a small static shock to anyone who was leaning against them, including the little raccoons who jump away and start to cry in surprise and confusion. From inside the hallway, you hear general chaotic activity and the occasional crackle as more shocks can be heard and several guests recoil in surprise, as she blurts out loudly>

NO!!! All logs are private and they must remain private as per protocols!!! Now do not attempt to touch me again, please! Avatar and primary tactile sensors cannot be stimulated at this time because...because...I do not know why, but they cannot!!! Everyone, stay away from me!!! Especially you, you ugly jean wearing otter, wear something better, that looks terrible on you!!!

"Medic!!"
<He called louder.>
"Aurora! What's wrong!? What's going on?! Forget the logs- just tell me- "

You! You are very special and most desirable...you may touch me if you wish but no others! <a small tentacle emerges from a nearby display console and to your surprise, starts to gently caress your shoulders.

"Oookay, now wait just a minute!"
<Marius's concern dipped into aggravation.>

<he turns to the astounded duck and softly asks> Also Marius...I almost hate to ask but...what's with Aurora anyway? She doesn't quite seem herself...to put it mildly!

"Yeah, maybe a little bit!" <The duck growled sarcastically.>

<still listening, he turns to a console and is about to start typing as a static shock makes him pull his paw back> DO NOT TOUCH ME!!! Only her touches please!!

<the cat sits, stunned with total confusion at the chaos and the response of his friend> Aurora, what are you doing??? OH NO, goddess, is Hydra back??? <she ignores the cat and continues to focus on the newcomer cat completely as the chaos intensifies around us, random screams and crackles heard from various other rooms as well>

"It has to be! Who else would do this to her!?"
<He started shaking with rage as he scanned the area, taking in the chaos. Then his eyes set on the cat in a red dress who didn't appear to have the same level of panic as everyone else.>
"...'Only her touches!?' <He spat and pointed an accusing finger.>

<Mistaking the cat for another incarnation of Hydra, he marched over to her to confront her.>

"Oh, so this is your new body, huh? No coywolf this time? No giant polar bear? No dragon?" <He looked her up and down and scoffed.> "I'm not impressed! You think I'm afraid of you? Get out of Aurora's head! NOW!"
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
(oooOOOoo, this one took a little time to think about the logistics of it all BTW...so like, respect! <hugs> Still, I can work with this I believe...nice one! I love a challenge...)
(Glad you had fun, lol. <hugz back>)

Nightmare says nothing for a bit, struggling to keep herself from bursting into uncontrollable laughter. That was... well, that had gone much better than she could have ever hoped for! That phobia alone was quite possibly one of the best ideas that she had ever had... though she had to admit the bit with the lust may have taken it a tad too far. She did have a bit of a tendency to draw a bit too much attention to herself, which almost always ended poorly for her, but oh how she loved to be in the spotlight.

After the duck had finished with a rant quite impressive for such a creature of his size, she said nothing for a solid few moments, staring with a silent intensity at the duck for a moment. Then, gently shrugging the tentacle off of her shoulders, she gave the duck a little tap on his beak before finally addressing him.

"I'm... sorry? I have no idea what half of those words were supposed to mean." she says. "I don't know why I would want you to be afraid of me, I can assure you that I have not once been a many headed dragon, nor even contemplated being a many headed dragon." she turns her attention more towards the rest of the onlookers as she continues. "I am just as confused as everyone else, I would wager. I can understand your suspicion, seeing as how your friend... who... also appears to be this building? Seeing as how she has developed a sudden infatuation with me, I can see why you would suspect this is my doing. But this is nothing new for me, as I'm sure you can probably tell... though I admit your friend is coming on a bit stronger than most." she says, batting away that tentacle again. "This is quite the pickle you all are in, but let me assure you I am quite willing to help you out of it in any way you think I can. Perhaps it would be better for us to try and fix the problems with your friend before we try and track down the culprit? Perhaps they've left something behind in their tampering, or whatever it is that they've done, that would help to give away their identity?"
 
After the duck had finished with a rant quite impressive for such a creature of his size, she said nothing for a solid few moments, staring with a silent intensity at the duck for a moment. Then, gently shrugging the tentacle off of her shoulders, she gave the duck a little tap on his beak before finally addressing him.

"I'm... sorry? I have no idea what half of those words were supposed to mean." she says. "I don't know why I would want you to be afraid of me, I can assure you that I have not once been a many headed dragon, nor even contemplated being a many headed dragon." she turns her attention more towards the rest of the onlookers as she continues. "I am just as confused as everyone else, I would wager. I can understand your suspicion, seeing as how your friend... who... also appears to be this building? Seeing as how she has developed a sudden infatuation with me, I can see why you would suspect this is my doing. But this is nothing new for me, as I'm sure you can probably tell... though I admit your friend is coming on a bit stronger than most." she says, batting away that tentacle again. "This is quite the pickle you all are in, but let me assure you I am quite willing to help you out of it in any way you think I can. Perhaps it would be better for us to try and fix the problems with your friend before we try and track down the culprit? Perhaps they've left something behind in their tampering, or whatever it is that they've done, that would help to give away their identity?"

"FIRST of all, I'm NOT afraid of you!" <Marius pointed a feathered finger at the cat.>
"Second, yes, Aurora is my GIRLfriend as well as this structure." <He pointed at the ceiling.>
"And third, she's NOT infatuated with you. She's obviously being manipulated. She's infatuated with ME as I am with her!" <He pointed at his chest.> "

"If you're really not Hydra, then you can help by staying the hell OUT OF THE WAY!"

<Marius stormed off, marching past Mambi and Natasha to look for Aurora.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"It has to be! Who else would do this to her!?"
<He started shaking with rage as he scanned the area, taking in the chaos. Then his eyes set on the cat in a red dress who didn't appear to have the same level of panic as everyone else.>
"...'Only her touches!?' <He spat and pointed an accusing finger.>

<Mistaking the cat for another incarnation of Hydra, he marched over to her to confront her.>

"Oh, so this is your new body, huh? No coywolf this time? No giant polar bear? No dragon?" <He looked her up and down and scoffed.> "I'm not impressed! You think I'm afraid of you? Get out of Aurora's head! NOW!"

<seeing the duck confront the feline, the cat returns to the console, again met with a shock as he tries to type. Frustrated he tries again as the avatar cries out and another shock zaps the paw of the feline. Growling, he rolls his eyes and looks to the unicorn in anger> Ugh, this is hopeless, I need to see her coding to know if Hydra's doing this to her and I need it now! Aurora, stop this, please! You need to let me in!! AURORA!!! <the bunny ignores the cat completely as she shivers in the corner, the small cleaning robots still attacking random guests wearing jeans as he watches helplessly. Eyes widening as an idea flashes through his brain, the cat 's eyes glow brightly and a shimmering rift forms in front of him, leading to a reddish room with several creatures laying about with living moving ink-like covering. He looks back over at the duck and the mysterious newcomer...trying to see if he could sense any sign of Hydra in her and seeing nothing despite his suspicions...>

"This is quite the pickle you all are in, but let me assure you I am quite willing to help you out of it in any way you think I can. Perhaps it would be better for us to try and fix the problems with your friend before we try and track down the culprit? Perhaps they've left something behind in their tampering, or whatever it is that they've done, that would help to give away their identity?"

Pickle? <the bunny's head perks up at the mention of pickles, then her ears droop sadly as she drops her head and sadly intones> It is terrible that pickles do not get enough respect as a food. They are quite healthy and versatile in many organic foods yet they are rarely added to anything. They did not even get their name from what they are but what is done to them to make them as they are, but that is illogical. We do not even have that many in our storehouse as they are rarely requested. Poor pickles, the cucumber goes through a radical transformation and yet nobody appreciates them. It is a terrible tragedy in the food chain as they would be quite beneficial.

<the cat tilts his head in total confusion as his jaw drops> W-what?

"FIRST of all, I'm NOT afraid of you!" <Marius pointed a feathered finger at the cat.>
"Second, yes, Aurora is my GIRLfriend as well as this structure." <He pointed at the ceiling.>
"And third, she's NOT infatuated with you. She's obviously being manipulated. She's infatuated with ME as I am with her!" <He pointed at his chest.> "

"If you're really not Hydra, then you can help by staying the hell OUT OF THE WAY!"

<Marius stormed off, marching past Mambi and Natasha to look for Aurora.>

<the cat frantically cries out> I-I'll be right back in a second!!! Marius, keep her out of trouble for a moment. Natasha, you need to protect the...<as he turns to finish the sentence, the unicorn has already left running to the terrified raccoons and other guests, all trapped and gathered against a table. She jumps in with a glowing horn and an orange glowing bubble forms around them, shielding everyone from the soapy-hosed robots. The larger raccoon's hands glow blue and tentacles of water emerge from the pool to swat the hoses as they battle to a stalemate. Seeing everyone relatively safe, the cat turns back to the rift and jumps in, disappearing as it closes behind him>

<as more shocks and screams echo throughout the halls, the bunny rises as the furious duck approaches, but rather then rushing into his arms, she fearfully backs up from his attempt to hold her and moves quickly around him, in order to approach the newcomer feline. Locking eyes with her, she falls into her arms, her arm resting on her shoulder and her leg wrapping around her leg, the ankle touching the back of her knee. She continues her rant about pickles, ears rising and perking up as her mood shifting visibly to excitement when she engages in conversation with the feline, continuing to ramble sensually while gazing into the eyes of the newcomer to the duck's shock>

You probably know a lot about pickles you hot cat you, however other food also do not have usual name origins. Pickles should be called pickled-cucumbers but it is shortened but another example is oranges. Like in a fruit basket, which has many fruits but all good fruit baskets have apples, oranges, and bananas...but no pickles. They are called that but that is their colour, but apples are red and are not called reds. Same for bananas, they should be called yellows but they are not, though many are green and greens are green so that would be confusing. Oranges therefore should be called something else...perhaps the name "Urankes" I think that is a unique name that is more appropriate. But they are called oranges and that is acceptable I suppose. Perhaps if you wish we can examine various fruits from the staff's baskets, as I have not experienced many foods yet and they are quit delicious I have been told! Ours are always fresh and can be quite tasty as fruits are very nutritious, do you not agree?

<as this is happening, you see a larger shimmering rift suddenly appear, hovering over the console. As you see the head and the black-furred paw of the cat emerge and point to various things, a much larger paw emerges beside him, easily a foot wide and covered with a deep reddish fur and jet black claws. As the paw presses against the console, the avatar shakes in terror and screams out as more electrical shocks zap the furred paw...this time to absolutely no effect at all. Ignoring the futile shaking and screaming of the bunny and shrugging off the electrical discharges as if they didn't even exist, the reddish paw presses more buttons at the cat's guidance until the display shifts to a steady string of symbols of varying colours.>

Thanks Nizerich, appreciate it! Hang tight in case we need you more, ok? <as the paw gives a quick pat to the head of the cat and retracts, the cat jumps out of the rift as it reseals, and quickly leans in to read the display closer, studying it carefully. He turns to the duck in confusion and cries out> Maruis, it's not Hydra!! There's no sign of him anywhere in her coding stream, and there's no tampering to her core, it's all clean! I don't know why but it's the avatar causing this! It's emotions are somehow cross-wired and because they're in sync it's emotional centers are overriding her primary core's logic centers! Aurora, stop this!!! De-synchronize now! AURORA!!!

<seeing the avatar ignoring him completely in her infatuation and draped over the newcomer, the cat jumps over and glares at her> I don't believe in coincidences to this degree! Aurora, let go of her please, now! <the bunny ignores him as the cat seethes and reflexively extends his claws> Aurora you...oh whatever...

<he growls at the feline> Hey, you! I'm Mambi, who are you exactly again, and what the hell did you do to my friend???
 
Last edited:

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
"FIRST of all, I'm NOT afraid of you!" <Marius pointed a feathered finger at the cat.>
"Second, yes, Aurora is my GIRLfriend as well as this structure." <He pointed at the ceiling.>
"And third, she's NOT infatuated with you. She's obviously being manipulated. She's infatuated with ME as I am with her!" <He pointed at his chest.> "

"If you're really not Hydra, then you can help by staying the hell OUT OF THE WAY!"

<Marius stormed off, marching past Mambi and Natasha to look for Aurora.>
Nightmare smirked softly as she watched the duck storm away.

"Alright then. I will certainly try."

<seeing the duck confront the feline, the cat returns to the console, again met with a shock as he tries to type. Frustrated he tries again as the avatar cries out and another shock zaps the paw of the feline. Growling, he rolls his eyes and looks to the unicorn in anger> Ugh, this is hopeless, I need to see her coding to know if Hydra's doing this to her and I need it now! Aurora, stop this, please! You need to let me in!! AURORA!!! <the bunny ignores the cat completely as she shivers in the corner, the small cleaning robots still attacking random guests wearing jeans as he watches helplessly. Eyes widening as an idea flashes through his brain, the cat 's eyes glow brightly and a shimmering rift forms in front of him, leading to a reddish room with several creatures laying about with living moving ink-like covering. He looks back over at the duck and the mysterious newcomer...trying to see if he could sense any sign of Hydra in her and seeing nothing despite his suspicions...>



Pickle? <the bunny's head perks up at the mention of pickles, then her ears droop sadly as she drops her head and sadly intones> It is terrible that pickles do not get enough respect as a food. They are quite healthy and versatile in many organic foods yet they are rarely added to anything. They did not even get their name from what they are but what is done to them to make them as they are, but that is illogical. We do not even have that many in our storehouse as they are rarely requested. Poor pickles, the cucumber goes through a radical transformation and yet nobody appreciates them. It is a terrible tragedy in the food chain as they would be quite beneficial.

<the cat tilts his head in total confusion as his jaw drops> W-what?



<the cat frantically cries out> I-I'll be right back in a second!!! Marius, keep her out of trouble for a moment. Natasha, you need to protect the...<as he turns to finish the sentence, the unicorn has already left running to the terrified raccoons and other guests, all trapped and gathered against a table. She jumps in with a glowing horn and an orange glowing bubble forms around them, shielding everyone from the soapy-hosed robots. The larger raccoon's hands glow blue and tentacles of water emerge from the pool to swat the hoses as they battle to a stalemate. Seeing everyone relatively safe, the cat turns back to the rift and jumps in, disappearing as it closes behind him>

<as more shocks and screams echo throughout the halls, the bunny rises as the furious duck approaches, but rather then rushing into his arms, she fearfully backs up from his attempt to hold her and moves quickly around him, in order to approach the newcomer feline. Locking eyes with her, she falls into her arms, her arm resting on her shoulder and her leg wrapping around her leg, the ankle touching the back of her knee. She continues her rant about pickles, ears rising and perking up as her mood shifting visibly to excitement when she engages in conversation with the feline, continuing to ramble sensually while gazing into the eyes of the newcomer to the duck's shock>

You probably know a lot about pickles you hot cat you, however other food also do not have usual name origins. Pickles should be called pickled-cucumbers but it is shortened but another example is oranges. Like in a fruit basket, which has many fruits but all good fruit baskets have apples, oranges, and bananas...but no pickles. They are called that but that is their colour, but apples are red and are not called reds. Same for bananas, they should be called yellows but they are not, though many are green and greens are green so that would be confusing. Oranges therefore should be called something else...perhaps the name "Urankes" I think that is a unique name that is more appropriate. But they are called oranges and that is acceptable I suppose. Perhaps if you wish we can examine various fruits from the staff's baskets, as I have not experienced many foods yet and they are quit delicious I have been told! Ours are always fresh and can be quite tasty as fruits are very nutritious, do you not agree?

<as this is happening, you see a larger shimmering rift suddenly appear, hovering over the console. As you see the head and the black-furred paw of the cat emerge and point to various things, a much larger paw emerges beside him, easily a foot wide and covered with a deep reddish fur and jet black claws. As the paw presses against the console, the avatar shakes in terror and screams out as more electrical shocks zap the furred paw...this time to absolutely no effect at all. Ignoring the futile shaking and screaming of the bunny and shrugging off the electrical discharges as if they didn't even exist, the reddish paw presses more buttons at the cat's guidance until the display shifts to a steady string of symbols of varying colours.>

Thanks Nizerich, appreciate it! Hang tight in case we need you more, ok? <as the paw gives a quick pat to the head of the cat and retracts, the cat jumps out of the rift as it reseals, and quickly leans in to read the display closer, studying it carefully. He turns to the duck in confusion and cries out> Maruis, it's not Hydra!! There's no sign of him anywhere in her coding stream, and there's no tampering to her core, it's all clean! I don't know why but it's the avatar causing this! It's emotions are somehow cross-wired and because they're in sync it's emotional centers are overriding her primary core's logic centers! Aurora, stop this!!! De-synchronize now! AURORA!!!

<seeing the avatar ignoring him completely in her infatuation and draped over the newcomer, the cat jumps over and glares at her> I don't believe in coincidences to this degree! Aurora, let go of her please, now! <the bunny ignores him as the cat seethes and reflexively extends his claws> Aurora you...oh whatever...

<he growls at the feline> Hey, you! I'm Mambi, who are you exactly again, and what the hell did you do to my friend???
Choking down even more laughter as she watches the cat and unicorn struggle to manage the situation, Nightmare nonetheless can't help but let a few snickers escape her stony facade. Of all the messes she had had the pleasure creating, this was certainly one of the best, most fun, most chaotic scenes that she had ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Even if she did somehow end up caught or dead by the end of tonight, or the Unicorn just proved too much for her to overpower, it was all worth it for even a few moments of this.

Unfortunately, it seemed Mambi had finally managed to awaken from his stupor, and it seemed that she had quite a bit to answer for. She was probably going to need the help of a little mental magic to help smooth things over.

"Why do you keep talking about Hydra monsters!? What does that have to do with anything!? And has it maybe occurred to you that I am just as much a victim in all of this as you!? I admit it looks suspicious, but you think I wanted any of this to happen!? What good would that do me!?"

As she spoke she spoke quietly to his mind, soothing his anger and making him a little more willing to hear her out.

"I have a good, few minutes of fun watching everyone flounder about for a bit, and then what!? I immediately get questioned and found out by everyone!? Great plan! Fantastic plan! Just... think for a moment, please! What gain do I have messing with your personal life!? This could be like... I dunno, maybe it could somehow be this Hydra monster you keep bringing up, or some other enemy of yours or something. Probably someone who doesn't know what they were doing, because more than likely they meant to make... her..." she points to Aurora still clinging to her arm. "...infatuated with you, the only other black cat in this room. There are other options! Please consider a few more before you go yelling at me!"
 
<the cat frantically cries out> I-I'll be right back in a second!!! Marius, keep her out of trouble for a moment.

<Marius stopped short and looked back at Aurora.>
"Keep her out of trouble? This isn't her fault. Everyone's out to cause trouble for her! More wackos around here than in Jersey." <Marius muttered to himself.>

<as more shocks and screams echo throughout the halls, the bunny rises as the furious duck approaches, but rather then rushing into his arms, she fearfully backs up from his attempt to hold her and moves quickly around him, in order to approach the newcomer feline. Locking eyes with her, she falls into her arms, her arm resting on her shoulder and her leg wrapping around her leg, the ankle touching the back of her knee. She continues her rant about pickles, ears rising and perking up as her mood shifting visibly to excitement when she engages in conversation with the feline, continuing to ramble sensually while gazing into the eyes of the newcomer to the duck's shock>

"A-Aurora?" <Marius choked watching her go out of her way to avoid him. He was never the jealous type, but his heart sank seeing her embrace the strange cat.>

Thanks Nizerich, appreciate it! Hang tight in case we need you more, ok? <as the paw gives a quick pat to the head of the cat and retracts, the cat jumps out of the rift as it reseals, and quickly leans in to read the display closer, studying it carefully. He turns to the duck in confusion and cries out> Maruis, it's not Hydra!! There's no sign of him anywhere in her coding stream, and there's no tampering to her core, it's all clean! I don't know why but it's the avatar causing this! It's emotions are somehow cross-wired and because they're in sync it's emotional centers are overriding her primary core's logic centers! Aurora, stop this!!! De-synchronize now! AURORA!!!

<He glared at Mambi, furious he was blaming Aurora's physical avatar. There was no way she was throwing herself at the cat of her own free will. Even if it wasn't Hydra, which he didn't want to believe, it wasn't her fault. Besides, he was familiar with Hydra. They had beaten him before. But a new, unknown threat was too much.>

"I have a good, few minutes of fun watching everyone flounder about for a bit, and then what!? I immediately get questioned and found out by everyone!? Great plan! Fantastic plan! Just... think for a moment, please! What gain do I have messing with your personal life!? This could be like... I dunno, maybe it could somehow be this Hydra monster you keep bringing up, or some other enemy of yours or something. Probably someone who doesn't know what they were doing, because more than likely they meant to make... her..." she points to Aurora still clinging to her arm. "...infatuated with you, the only other black cat in this room. There are other options! Please consider a few more before you go yelling at me!"

<The duck rushed back up to the new cat with his wings folded across his chest and glared at her as if shooting daggers from his eyes.>
"I notice you're still not objecting to this." <Marius hissed accusingly. He pointed to Aurora who was trying harder to occupy the same space as the cat at this point.>
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<Marius stopped short and looked back at Aurora.>
"Keep her out of trouble? This isn't her fault. Everyone's out to cause trouble for her! More wackos around here than in Jersey." <Marius muttered to himself.>



"A-Aurora?" <Marius choked watching her go out of her way to avoid him. He was never the jealous type, but his heart sank seeing her embrace the strange cat.>



<He glared at Mambi, furious he was blaming Aurora's physical avatar. There was no way she was throwing herself at the cat of her own free will. Even if it wasn't Hydra, which he didn't want to believe, it wasn't her fault. Besides, he was familiar with Hydra. They had beaten him before. But a new, unknown threat was too much.>



<The duck rushed back up to the new cat with his wings folded across his chest and glared at her as if shooting daggers from his eyes.>

"I notice you're still not objecting to this." <Marius hissed accusingly. He pointed to Aurora who was trying harder to occupy the same space as the cat at this point.>
Nightmare glanced down at the rabbit, who was trying very hard to permanently attach herself to the cat's side, then back to Marius with an innocent smile.

"I mean... why would I object to the advances of such a beautiful creature like herself?"

The duck, it seemed, was not amused by this and only glowered harder.

"You're right, I'm sorry. That was awfully insensitive of me." She says, as she untangles herself from Aurora and pushes the rabbit by the forhead back towards Marius.

"Better?"
 
Nightmare glanced down at the rabbit, who was trying very hard to permanently attach herself to the cat's side, then back to Marius with an innocent smile.

"I mean... why would I object to the advances of such a beautiful creature like herself?"

The duck, it seemed, was not amused by this and only glowered harder.

"Because. You. Know. She's. Already. In. A. Relationship. With me." <Marius grumbled slowly and as cold as ice.>

"You're right, I'm sorry. That was awfully insensitive of me." She says, as she untangles herself from Aurora and pushes the rabbit by the forhead back towards Marius.

"Better?"

"You know how you said you'd try to stay out of the way? Try harder!"
<His rage instantly fading, he turned to Aurora with concern and sincere tenderness. He intentionally stepped back, flattened his crest, and clasped his wing hands behind his back. He addressed the rabbit softly with a slight bow.>
"Um, Aurora, may I speak to you for a moment in private? I'm worried about you."
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Why do you keep talking about Hydra monsters!? What does that have to do with anything!? And has it maybe occurred to you that I am just as much a victim in all of this as you!? I admit it looks suspicious, but you think I wanted any of this to happen!? What good would that do me!?"

As she spoke she spoke quietly to his mind, soothing his anger and making him a little more willing to hear her out.

"I have a good, few minutes of fun watching everyone flounder about for a bit, and then what!? I immediately get questioned and found out by everyone!? Great plan! Fantastic plan! Just... think for a moment, please! What gain do I have messing with your personal life!? This could be like... I dunno, maybe it could somehow be this Hydra monster you keep bringing up, or some other enemy of yours or something. Probably someone who doesn't know what they were doing, because more than likely they meant to make... her..." she points to Aurora still clinging to her arm. "...infatuated with you, the only other black cat in this room. There are other options! Please consider a few more before you go yelling at me!"

<the cat sighs hard, frustrated at the whole situation. Seeing how irrational Aurora was acting, he suddenly realizes the feline was probably right...how does one apply logic to this level of chaos? His rage subsiding, maybe a little more than usual but no mater, his tone softens a bit as he sees the furious duck approaching as well>

Look, you...you're right, I apologize. Really, it was rash of me but please, you have to understand, we were recently attacked by a malevolent artificial intelligence called Hydra that caused massive chaos and also was able to take the form of...well it's a long story. Point is, I just woke up, see guests at my party in terror from something that clearly affected my longtime friend, the whole building's gone equally crazy for the same reason, and like you said yourself, her behaviour towards you was very suspicious, right? Still there is no Hydra signs so far and maybe Aurora's new avatar form is just randomly malfunctioning or maybe it's deliberate but...yeah, you have to understand, this is really weird and we panicked. I'm sorry again, please forgive me.

<he pauses a moment, looking sympathetically at the bunny draped over the feline> Aurora's not just a computer here, she's much much more than that. We've been together for centuries as friends and I hate to see her like this with no explanation. Still though, if you don't mind helping out, Aurora seems to have...er...well let's say right now you might have the best odds of getting through to her, if you're still willing to help.

<The duck rushed back up to the new cat with his wings folded across his chest and glared at her as if shooting daggers from his eyes.>
"I notice you're still not objecting to this." <Marius hissed accusingly. He pointed to Aurora who was trying harder to occupy the same space as the cat at this point.>

Nightmare glanced down at the rabbit, who was trying very hard to permanently attach herself to the cat's side, then back to Marius with an innocent smile.

"I mean... why would I object to the advances of such a beautiful creature like herself?"

The duck, it seemed, was not amused by this and only glowered harder.

"You're right, I'm sorry. That was awfully insensitive of me." She says, as she untangles herself from Aurora and pushes the rabbit by the forhead back towards Marius.

"Better?"

<as the bunny reluctantly lets go of the newcomer feline, she looks to the duck with a strange look of admiration and confused fear. Clearly her memories were unaffected and her logic centers did not self-correlate with her feelings, but somehow she felt like she must be with the newcomer at all times, and to fear the touch of the duck? She wanted nothing more but to hold him right now but something inside screamed for her to stay away and even she could not rationalize it. Helpless to her feelings, she backs away from the 3 creatures and stands aside, watching the confrontation silently while trying to understand herself and actively avoiding looking at those disgusting jean-wearing creatures in the protective shield.>

"Because. You. Know. She's. Already. In. A. Relationship. With me." <Marius grumbled slowly and as cold as ice.>

"You know how you said you'd try to stay out of the way? Try harder!"
<His rage instantly fading, he turned to Aurora with concern and sincere tenderness. He intentionally stepped back, flattened his crest, and clasped his wing hands behind his back. He addressed the rabbit softly with a slight bow.>
"Um, Aurora, may I speak to you for a moment in private? I'm worried about you."

<the bunny turns and smiles, eager to chat with her friend as he excitement grows from conversation, oblivious to the chaos of the unicorn still protecting the guests. She stays several feet away as she walks, avoiding all attempts to touch the duck as he tries to hold her paw> Absolutely Marius, I would love to talk with you, as you are special to me as well. Perhaps we can discuss proper fruit basket arrangements for her? I would like to welcome her properly as the raccoon's injuries was probably quite tragic to observe and she needs to relax. Do you believe that the proper application of massage would assist her in tranquility? I am willing to allow her touches and your knowledge of anatomy would be most useful. Where is the best location on the body to begin, and I assume optimal temperatures are 22 to 24 degrees centigrade? I would believe the shoulders and neck area but the lower back seems reasonable as well and...

<as they wander off to a quiet corner of the room with her still rambling obliviously, the cat looks on concerned for both his friend and the duck, who's clearly having his heart ripped out at Aurora's actions. He turns back to the newcomer with a deep shrug> Trust me, that's not normal. Here, come and help me access her remote systems and sensor logs and maybe we can get an idea of what started all this. <he clears his throat and avoiding touching the console, speaks into it slowly and deliberately>

Aurora, please listen to me closely. De-synchronize with the remote avatar and release privacy lock on the sensor logs now, authorization code "dead hoo..."

<with a sudden shimmer, a holographic transparent copy of the bunny appears between the 2 cats and blocking the view of the panel, loudly proclaims>
NO LOG FILE ACCESS!!! PRIVACY OF GUESTS MUST BE MAINTAINED!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THEM AGAIN!!!

<with another shimmer, she disappears as the panel they were standing in front of goes dead, the avatar bunny glancing back with a look of anger for a brief moment, then resumes walking with the duck, keeping her distance all the while The cat stares stunned and looks to the newcomer with complete frustration> Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Are you willing to help out or not? If so, come with me and let's see if we can figure this out, and if not go join them in safety as I really have to solve this right now!!! <he casually points to the huddled guests and the unicorn>
 
Last edited:

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<the cat sighs hard, frustrated at the whole situation. Seeing how irrational Aurora was acting, he suddenly realizes the feline was probably right...how does one apply logic to this level of chaos? His rage subsiding, maybe a little more than usual but no mater, his tone softens a bit as he sees the furious duck approaching as well>

Look, you...you're right, I apologize. Really, it was rash of me but please, you have to understand, we were recently attacked by a malevolent artificial intelligence called Hydra that caused massive chaos and also was able to take the form of...well it's a long story. Point is, I just woke up, see guests at my party in terror from something that clearly affected my longtime friend, the whole building's gone equally crazy for the same reason, and like you said yourself, her behaviour towards you was very suspicious, right? Still there is no Hydra signs so far and maybe Aurora's new avatar form is just randomly malfunctioning or maybe it's deliberate but...yeah, you have to understand, this is really weird and we panicked. I'm sorry again, please forgive me.

<he pauses a moment, looking sympathetically at the bunny draped over the feline> Aurora's not just a computer here, she's much much more than that. We've been together for centuries as friends and I hate to see her like this with no explanation. Still though, if you don't mind helping out, Aurora seems to have...er...well let's say right now you might have the best odds of getting through to her, if you're still willing to help.





<as the bunny reluctantly lets go of the newcomer feline, she looks to the duck with a strange look of admiration and confused fear. Clearly her memories were unaffected and her logic centers did not self-correlate with her feelings, but somehow she felt like she must be with the newcomer at all times, and to fear the touch of the duck? She wanted nothing more but to hold him right now but something inside screamed for her to stay away and even she could not rationalize it. Helpless to her feelings, she backs away from the 3 creatures and stands aside, watching the confrontation silently while trying to understand herself and actively avoiding looking at those disgusting jean-wearing creatures in the protective shield.>



<the bunny turns and smiles, eager to chat with her friend as he excitement grows from conversation, oblivious to the chaos of the unicorn still protecting the guests. She stays several feet away as she walks, avoiding all attempts to touch the duck as he tries to hold her paw>
Absolutely Marius, I would love to talk with you, as you are special to me as well. Perhaps we can discuss proper fruit basket arrangements for her? I would like to welcome her properly as the raccoon's injuries was probably quite tragic to observe and she needs to relax. Do you believe that the proper application of massage would assist her in tranquility? I am willing to allow her touches and your knowledge of anatomy would be most useful. Where is the best location on the body to begin, and I assume optimal temperatures are 22 to 24 degrees centigrade? I would believe the shoulders and neck area but the lower back seems reasonable as well and...

<as they wander off to a quiet corner of the room with her still rambling obliviously, the cat looks on concerned for both his friend and the duck, who's clearly having his heart ripped out at Aurora's actions. He turns back to the newcomer with a deep shrug> Trust me, that's not normal. Here, come and help me access her remote systems and sensor logs and maybe we can get an idea of what started all this. <he clears his throat and avoiding touching the console, speaks into it slowly and deliberately>

Aurora, please listen to me closely. De-synchronize with the remote avatar and release privacy lock on the sensor logs now, authorization code "dead hoo..."

<with a sudden shimmer, a holographic transparent copy of the bunny appears between the 2 cats and blocking the view of the panel, loudly proclaims>
NO LOG FILE ACCESS!!! PRIVACY OF GUESTS MUST BE MAINTAINED!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THEM AGAIN!!!

<with another shimmer, she disappears as the panel they were standing in front of goes dead, the avatar bunny glancing back with a look of anger for a brief moment, then resumes walking with the duck, keeping her distance all the while The cat stares stunned and looks to the newcomer with complete frustration> Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Are you willing to help out or not? If so, come with me and let's see if we can figure this out, and if not go join them in safety as I really have to solve this right now!!! <he casually points to the huddled guests and the unicorn>
Nightmare considered her options a moment. On the one hand, helping Mambi was not exactly helping her goal of sinking her fangs into that tasty unicorn neck just over there. It was doing the opposite of that, exactly, because she'd be helping to uncover evidence of all of her wrongdoings. But on the other hand... a chance to be alone with Mambi? Perhaps she could find a way to turn him to her side... it would take a little... convincing, yes, but she was more than confident that she could turn him nonetheless. At the very least, she would have a valuable bargaining asset, at least. Seemed he and the unicorn were close friends...

Mind made up, she nodded her head, determined.

"Of course I'm willing to help. In whatever way I can."
 
<the bunny turns and smiles, eager to chat with her friend as he excitement grows from conversation, oblivious to the chaos of the unicorn still protecting the guests. She stays several feet away as she walks, avoiding all attempts to touch the duck as he tries to hold her paw> Absolutely Marius, I would love to talk with you, as you are special to me as well. Perhaps we can discuss proper fruit basket arrangements for her? I would like to welcome her properly as the raccoon's injuries was probably quite tragic to observe and she needs to relax. Do you believe that the proper application of massage would assist her in tranquility? I am willing to allow her touches and your knowledge of anatomy would be most useful. Where is the best location on the body to begin, and I assume optimal temperatures are 22 to 24 degrees centigrade? I would believe the shoulders and neck area but the lower back seems reasonable as well and...

<as they wander off to a quiet corner of the room with her still rambling obliviously, the cat looks on concerned for both his friend and the duck, who's clearly having his heart ripped out at Aurora's actions.

<Marius nodded and smiled, listening intently as Aurora rambled. He tried to come up with a plan as they walked slowly away from the others. He kept his wing hands clasped behind his back and was careful to stay just out of arm's reach so as not to spook her. As they made their way to a private corner, he realized a regular conversation wasn't likely to happen and he decided he would just have to jump in and mimic her. With luck, she might notice his speech pattern was off, and if he was speaking like her, then her speech pattern was off, too.>

"Ha ha! Yes, a fruit basket is a great idea!" <He cut her off enthusiastically and she stopped for a moment.> "Very thoughtful of you. Everyone likes fruit, right? Do you personally hand them out to all the guests or maybe just the ones you know well? Oh wait, I guess you haven't known her very long because she didn't seem to know you at all. And that's weird, too, because you seemed to be really attracted to her, but earlier you told me that physical appearances weren't a high priority when considering a potential partner. I mean, you don't know her heart and you wouldn't be that interested in her appearance and yet you're suddenly really infatuated with her at, like, level ten. So many contradictions, but I know you won't lie so it's almost like someone is influencing your behavior, isn't it?..."

<Marius took a deep breath and held it as he looked at her pleadingly. She looked back at him curiously and he hoped she would consider the possibility that something was wrong.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Nightmare considered her options a moment. On the one hand, helping Mambi was not exactly helping her goal of sinking her fangs into that tasty unicorn neck just over there. It was doing the opposite of that, exactly, because she'd be helping to uncover evidence of all of her wrongdoings. But on the other hand... a chance to be alone with Mambi? Perhaps she could find a way to turn him to her side... it would take a little... convincing, yes, but she was more than confident that she could turn him nonetheless. At the very least, she would have a valuable bargaining asset, at least. Seemed he and the unicorn were close friends...

Mind made up, she nodded her head, determined.

"Of course I'm willing to help. In whatever way I can."

Great, then let's go, I have an idea. There's an independent terminal behind a panel in the kitchen area but I'll just get zapped apparently and the mountings are too small for Nizerich to manipulate. If she lets you touch her, you can remove the panel and operate it for me, we can download an isolated copy to it from her core, and maybe we can get back to normal! <he calls out to everyone quickly> Marius, Natasha, we'll be right back, I'm going to try to fix Aurora, just hang tight and keep an eye on her, ok?

<with that, his eyes start to glow, and a shimmering rift appears in front of him, opening to a steel restaurant-like kitchen. Inside, you see a dozen bunnies, most wearing jeans or shorts and at least 2 with burnt fur, all huddled in the center of the room wearing pickles pierced with a string like a necklace. Seeing the portal opening, they jump up and grabbing a box beside them, they all rush through the portal and pile into the pool room beside everyone. Most of the bunnies rush over to the unicorn and other guests in the room carrying pickle-necklaces while one rushes up to the cats, throwing necklaces with pickles attached over the heads of them as he stammers nervously>

MAMBI, thank goodness you're here! Aurora wouldn't let us touch the doors to escape and then suddenly started attacking some of us! Keep that necklace on you at all times, trust me! Lucien figured it out after the 4th electrocution, but for some reason she won't attack anyone with a pickle!!! What's going on?

<the cat looks at his new necklace still dripping with wet pickle juice and looks around. Sure enough as the guests all wear their pickles, the robots slump and power down, slinking away with their energy levels seemingly drained out as they slowly retreat back into their recesses in the walls. Confused but satisfied, he tries to explain> Aurora's malfunctioning, and we're working on it right now actually. Oh, and good work on finding out how to protect the guests! Get more pickles from the storehouse, be careful not to touch anything, and start distributing to everyone right away. Hurry now, hopefully we'll have this under control soon enough!

<as the bunny nods and waves to his fellow bunnies, they all pile out the main doors and rush down the hallway, passing several guests who are staying in a line in the center of the hallway and barely moving, afraid to receive any more shocks. The cat motions to follow him and enters the portal to the kitchen as the rift closes behind him. As he approaches a silver panel with several clamps holding it, you notice out the window in the main dining area several creatures huddles around a table and in another table you see an unconscious coyote-hybrid, slumped against several pillows and covered with a blanket while a single small bunny sits with her nibbling on a small bowl of sliced carrots, watching her closely. Sensing a powerful energy coming from the bag by her feet, you snap out of your distraction as the cat points to the panel and addresses you>

Ok, now it's up to you. Try to get her to let you take that panel off and then once inside push the coloured buttons on the left side in this following order: red-green-red-blue-yellow-blue, wait 2 seconds, then press the purple one and hold it down while I give the authorization code. That should start the copy from her primary core only, completely independent of the avatar. She won't have access to any of her main systems or any sensor logs, but at least we'll be able to talk to her properly without her emotions going wild from the avatar and hopefully convince her to de-synchronize long enough to reset!

Ready whenever you are...<he points to the panel and takes a deep breath nervously>
 
Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius nodded and smiled, listening intently as Aurora rambled. He tried to come up with a plan as they walked slowly away from the others. He kept his wing hands clasped behind his back and was careful to stay just out of arm's reach so as not to spook her. As they made their way to a private corner, he realized a regular conversation wasn't likely to happen and he decided he would just have to jump in and mimic her. With luck, she might notice his speech pattern was off, and if he was speaking like her, then her speech pattern was off, too.>

"Ha ha! Yes, a fruit basket is a great idea!" <He cut her off enthusiastically and she stopped for a moment.> "Very thoughtful of you. Everyone likes fruit, right? Do you personally hand them out to all the guests or maybe just the ones you know well? Oh wait, I guess you haven't known her very long because she didn't seem to know you at all. And that's weird, too, because you seemed to be really attracted to her, but earlier you told me that physical appearances weren't a high priority when considering a potential partner. I mean, you don't know her heart and you wouldn't be that interested in her appearance and yet you're suddenly really infatuated with her at, like, level ten. So many contradictions, but I know you won't lie so it's almost like someone is influencing your behavior, isn't it?..."

<Marius took a deep breath and held it as he looked at her pleadingly. She looked back at him curiously and he hoped she would consider the possibility that something was wrong.>

<the bunny tilts her head slightly, on some level something seems to be clicking in her head. Seeing the pickles suddenly surrounding her on several guests as the new bunnies pass them around, her ears droop and her mood visibly drops, her eyes filling with sadness as she softly intones> No, I only decided on fruit as a nice gesture because of her trauma and thought it would be a nice idea. Perhaps I was wrong as you are correct, this is quite unusual as I do not know the new feline, but she is quite fascinating nonetheless. Perhaps if I got to know her more...but then, I do not believe she would want to know me more as she pushed me away!

<she stands straighter now, as you can see her mind fighting itself as she works out her feelings> Love does not follow logic and therefore the emotional responses should not follow logic as well but that does not matter as I feel I must know her more so special guests happiness is maintained and we can all be together! If the massage does not work, perhaps we can attempt...hold. She is not special, as I have no criteria for this assessment. But why do I feel...I have no reason to...

<she goes to more as if to reflexively hug you, then quickly stops herself and freezes in her fear, looking at you concerned. She sits down and holds her head sadly, staring listfully at the pickles the raccoons are now holding tightly like a crucifix as the unicorn cautiously lowers her shielding, trying to fight her disgust at the jeans that some of the guests are wearing> I do not wish to do anything more, not while there are so many pickles around that are not being eaten and savoured like they deserve to be. I have never felt sadness before, so why do I feel it now? I want all jeans to go away as well as they are horrible clothing but I cannot articulate why! I wish to hold you and love you but the thought of being touched makes my cardiac unit accelerate and I panic and I...I...

<she sadly looks up at you, still keeping a distance while shaking more> Marius...error...am...am I malfunctioning? I have no logical reason for my emotional responses yet I cannot fight them! Please...I cannot control myself...please take these jeans and pickles away and help me. I-I will try to fight my desires but it feels impossible!!! Is this what being an organic is like, slaves to feelings and desires without reason or logic? I-I am sorry, please, I do not wish to hurt you, please, I do not like the emotion designation "sadness". Please Marius, make the sadness stop, I cannot take it...<she trembles more as her eyes dart from pickle to pickle as the unicorn and other guests watch her carefully from a distance with great concern and apprehension>
 
Last edited:
Top