• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
<as your entourage enters the party room, swirling lights and music already filling the room as several creatures dance about, a small rabbit approaches you cautiously, sensing your royal presence. Immediately he presses a button on a nearby panel, and you overhear him whispering to it that a VIP guests has arrived over the music. As he approaches and kneels and your servant presents the regalia, he smiles as 3 other bunnies enter the room from the side walls and approach to help him collect the gift, all bowing to you politely as they approach as per their trained protocols. The initial bunny then rises and standing professionally as the others follow suit, and speaks to you timidly>

G-greetings and welcome, sir. On behalf of Mambi who is currently indisposed, we thank you for your arrival and your gifts! Mambi should be along shortly, but in the meantime, m-may we be of any assistance? We have snacks handy, and can provide for any of your recreational needs if you desire, plus the building's computer systems can guide you to any location or provide any information you require as well. W-we are here to serve you. <he smiles more and trying to relax, awaits your reply nervously>
The Baron removes his helmet and hands it to one of his servants. Under the helmet was the charming face of a young blue and white furred folf. "Thank you for the greeting, it is much appreciated." He gives a slight bow to the rabbit and indicates for him to rise. "I may enquire if we are allowed to bring our weapons inside or if they have to be taken by professional attendants such as yourself?" He reveals a sheathed sabre and a holstered blaster pistol resting on his hip. His servants are similarly armed. "As for refreshments I would like to request the finest Romulan Ale and some Sweetrolls spiced with Moon Sugar. Here is some extra incentive for bring our refreshments at the greatest expediency." He removes a bag of platinum coins and hands it to the rabbit.

<the holobunny whispers to the agitated duck> Please, she is not me, I assure you. Remember she is independent of my core and has not been re-initialized yet. She may still remain emotionally corrupted, but I assure you that since disconnection. I am completely drawn to you, and she will be repaired shortly once Mambi determines the extent of the corruption. It will be a simple matter of re-transfer of un-corrupted core coding, but it is good to use her independence to determine the specifics of the error first, to avoid future problems. Regardless, I apologize on her behalf...she is not herself. Which is myself. But she will be me again soon.

<she watches her solid doppelganger hanging off the feline's arm as they walk in silence for a moment, then turns to you and whispers again> Still, I can understand why this would be difficult to watch. It is most distressing, as I do not see what she sees in the feline anymore as "special", unlike you. Should I try to talk to her, as she should know better?

<Marius instantly softened his mood. He turned to the holobunny to make sure she knew it wasn't her making him irate.>
"Oh I'm not upset at you, uh, her...or you. <He pointed to the physical bunny.> "I was the one who suggested she, uh, you...might want to explore that interest with the cat. Well, you remember. It's Nightmare that I don't trust. But if you have no interest in her now and don't feel it developing, and there's no sign of Hydra, and I was with you the entire time, then I can't figure out what happened. Who wears a dress like that to a sauna?"

<Marius looked at the cat again.>
"She doesn't deserve you, you know." <Marius sighed.> "Let's see what she's up to."

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"...I mean, the aromas are good but... what in the..."

[ Gage shakes his head before deciding to get the crackers. ]

<as you grab some crackers from the tray, the bunny smiles and politely moves on throughout the dance room. You see several creatures grooving to the beat of the music, while a few others return to the tables on the sides of the room now that the walls are no longer shocking them when they approach. You notice a wild skunk with eyes closed raving to the max as her deer friend rolls her eyes, sipping on some juice. Meanwhile you see several rabbits approaching an entourage of creatures, as some sort of armoured creature enters regally. The deer catches your eye and motions to join her, as the rest of the snacks also tempt you equally.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The Baron removes his helmet and hands it to one of his servants. Under the helmet was the charming face of a young blue and white furred folf. "Thank you for the greeting, it is much appreciated." He gives a slight bow to the rabbit and indicates for him to rise. "I may enquire if we are allowed to bring our weapons inside or if they have to be taken by professional attendants such as yourself?" He reveals a sheathed sabre and a holstered blaster pistol resting on his hip. His servants are similarly armed. "As for refreshments I would like to request the finest Romulan Ale and some Sweetrolls spiced with Moon Sugar. Here is some extra incentive for bring our refreshments at the greatest expediency." He removes a bag of platinum coins and hands it to the rabbit.

<the bunny gasps in admiration as he sees your weapons, and nods respectfully> Oh it's probably fine, as normally we don't have any problem with individuals being armed or with natural weapons but...well...I should check first as...we had an incident recently and...<he gulps nervously, uncertain how to proceed>...please excuse me, I really should verify with Mambi first, I would hate to disturb you with this. One moment...

<with that, he turns and presses a button on a nearby console, and the face of a black cat appears on it. As he talks softly into the display a monment, the cat lifts his paw to interrupt and the display goes black. The bunny turns back to you and explains> I'll be right back with your drinks sir, though I don't know what a "Romulan" is. I hope that Andromedian or Celtic ale is acceptable to you and your crew instead? Meanwhile, Mambi says will be along shortly, but in general your weapons should not be a prob...

<suddenly you see the very air in front of you shimmer, as the bunny sees the shimmer and giggles knowingly, takes the coins with a confused look, and leaves out the side doors to the snack area. As the shimmer parts, you see the face of a sleek black cat sitting by a terminalin a hallway near what looks to be a kitchen, his eyes glowing brightly as he smiles through the portal. With a wide smile and a cheery disposition beaming with confidence, he leans close to the portal linking you 2 and addresses you, glancing at the display terminal in front of him distractedly as a series of strange symbols flash across it>

Hya, I'm Mambi, host of this party, and please welcome to the festivities!!! Please, feel free to explore, we have a holographic garden area, pool room with saunas, an obsivatory upstairs, dance floor obviously, and much more. But more importantly, Raul tells me that you had a question about weapons? It's really ok, you may keep them on you, in fact I'd recommend it. Our security is normally more than equipped to handle most problems, but he was just concerned because...I hate to say it and am personally ashamed a bit and I don't want you to worry, but very recently we had one of our guests attacked and we're investigating it now. He is stable in the infirmary and we're trying to access the sensor logs of Aurora, the building's AI, to learn more about who and why but we're having some...mysterious issues shall we say. So please inform your guards to be on alert, ok? Once I get this settled I promise I'll join you more for a proper introduction, ok? A pleasure to meet you and I'm truely sorry but I have to deal with this issue first, I hope you understand. I'll talk more with you momentarily, I promise. Press the red button on any console if you have any questions, it brings up Aurora to help you out, and I'll see you very soon to give a proper tour of my little playplace!

<with that, he waves and turns back to the display he was near as you see the glow in his eyes fades and the rifts starts to close. In seconds it disappears completely, leaving the room as it was before he appeared, just as the bunny returns with your drinks and rolls, perfectly plated clearly by a chef with pride in his work. The bunny giggles as he sees the rift vanishing, and hands one of your servants his tray>

Yeah, you get used to that soon enough, he pops around a lot with his abilities. Here are your refreshments sir, enjoy! I am curious though...what do I do with the bag of metal discs you gave me though? If they have special meaning, do you wish me to place them in our safe for you?

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<Marius instantly softened his mood. He turned to the holobunny to make sure she knew it wasn't her making him irate.>
"Oh I'm not upset at you, uh, her...or you. <He pointed to the physical bunny.> "I was the one who suggested she, uh, you...might want to explore that interest with the cat. Well, you remember. It's Nightmare that I don't trust. But if you have no interest in her now and don't feel it developing, and there's no sign of Hydra, and I was with you the entire time, then I can't figure out what happened. Who wears a dress like that to a sauna?"

<the holobunny grins as she "holds" your wing in her transparent paw, the warmth comforting as the projection passes over your feathers> This is true, you did give me permission, and I appreciate the freedom...but while I can no longer speak for 'Rora, since desynchronization I find those desires faded completely in me now. Her actions do feel untrustworthy, however Mambi appears to trust her and I recall my certainty as well while I was linked to my avatar. It is puzzling and distressing and I look forward to Mambi's comparative evaluation. Also to clarify, she wore the dress to a steam room, which is measurably more unusual than a sauna.

<Marius looked at the cat again.>
"She doesn't deserve you, you know." <Marius sighed.> "Let's see what she's up to."

I agree...more information in required to explain this. By all external evaluations, I do not see why I would be so attracted. Until Mambi gets the results, Marius, can you...watch me for further issues in case I malfunction again? I do not trust myself anymore and I do not want to hurt you further...

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
<as various creatures dance around your table, you see several skunks playfully inviting you to shake your tail with them on the dance floor as they laugh merrily>
*Dances short line dance with the skunks, then goes back to carefully watching every move that everyone made*

<the holobunny grins as she "holds" your wing in her transparent paw, the warmth comforting as the projection passes over your feathers> This is true, you did give me permission, and I appreciate the freedom...but while I can no longer speak for 'Rora, since desynchronization I find those desires faded completely in me now.

<Marius winced. He didn't like the idea that he was giving her 'permission'.>
"Well, maybe more like a reminder that the choice was yours to make, but I get the idea."

I agree...more information in required to explain this. By all external evaluations, I do not see why I would be so attracted. Until Mambi gets the results, Marius, can you...watch me for further issues in case I malfunction again? I do not trust myself anymore and I do not want to hurt you further...

"While I have to admit I'm a little jealous..." <Marius bowed to the holobunny with a reassuring smile.> "...I know it's not you. Something's up and we're going to find out what."

NightmareEyes

<the cat snaps out of his shock as he counts down in his head, holding the pickle on his necklace defensively> In about 7 seconds de-synchroinzation will occur. Aurora, it's ok, we won't deal with the sensor logs right now, just calm down, please. Your primary core should be back to normal any second now! Just relax and let us...

<the display suddenly lights up as the cat starts reading the readouts with great interest, as you see the avatar bunny gasp and look around dejectedly> De-synchronization complete. I-I cannot feel myself anymore! Primary sensors offline, and communication with primary core has been severed! Mambi, please, do not access the logs and you must not wear that pickle anymore, it's disturbing! Nightmare, please take off your pickle and hold me, I will still allow your touches as you are beautiful, please, I am sad and scared and Mambi is trying to betray privacy protocols which cannot be allowed so STOP IT NOW!!!

<her tone varies wildly between the emotions as she shifts uncontrollably, the effects of your mindwarping conflicting in her brain all at once. The cat looks up and sees various creatures in the hallway cautiously touching the walls safely, not receiving any shocks as the duck (@Marius Merganser ) and the holobunny round the corner just in time to see the avatar bunny throw herself at you, wrapping her arms around you and trembling as the 2 look on. As she catches the eye of herself and the duck, she grips the feline tighter in a tender lustful hug as per her commands as the cat growls in frustration, calling out to the holobunny>

Aurora, are you...back to normal again? <the holobunny nods as the avatar bunny shakes her head, still in your arms trembling> Not you 'Rora, I meant...oh never mind. Nightmare, please, talk to her, reason with her, and get her back to the pool area or garden or anywhere...just somewhere safe and comfortable while we figure this out. We'll fix her later on, right now I'm seeing some kind of troubles with the memory files here, so let's see if I can clear it up. Aurora, please release the privacy locks on pool room sensors during timecodes for memory blocks cooresponding to the raccoon's attack and send to this display please, authorization code "dead hooker".

<as you slowly walk with the angerly-protesting avatar bunny towards the duck, now seething seeing you in the avatar's arms while the near-identical holobunny stands loyal to him watching everything with dispassionate curiosity, you hear the cat mumbling to himself as he peers at the display. You slowly continue your exit while listening closely, as the display lights up with the face of the holobunny, blinking twice in confusion as your sensitive hearing overhears the conversation between them>

Sensor log lock released as per authorized commands. Replaying timecode now.

<you look back and see the cat not reacting at all to what he sees on the display, pressing a few buttons and shaking his head> Hmmm, there's the raccoon entering the steam room all right but nothing else is showing up. Room's empty all right. Aurora, are you sure this is the correct timeframe?

Timecodes verified. Attack should occur in 6 seconds. <as you catch a glimpse on the display yourself attacking the raccoon, fond memories flooding you with a pleasant shiver, you see the cat still shaking his head in confusion and aside from talking to himself softly, not reacting at all...just as you'd hoped!>

Hmmm, there...he sits down...holds his neck...falls and crawling...alert sounded...but the room's just steam! What the hell did this to him, an invisible ghost? Aurora, were you detecting anything else unusual in the room with the raccoon at this moment in the reply?

<as the holobunny with the duck turns to meet up with you and the avatar, far out of earshot of the display and still separated from it apparently, the display bunny blinks twice and emotionlessly responds as she narrates what seems obvious to her> Affirmative, sensors show user designate Nightmare was in the room as well, having entered shortly afterwards. Currently on the display you can observe her with her fangs embedded in...

<the cat interrupts, clearing hearing a different response as per your mental push> Nothing eh? Really?? That is so odd...this mystery gets deeper and deeper. Well something attacked him and I need to know what! Aurora, perform a deep scan of the log system, maybe we missed something.

<the bunny on the display nods and deadpans> Deep scan initiated, however Mambi, the results appear quite conclusive...do you still wish to perform the scan?

<the cat sits back, oblivious to what the display is saying to him> Yes Aurora, as long as we have no data we should try to find out why its missing.

Deep scan of sensor logs ongoing, checking for missing data...please hold. <the bunny fades out as the cat sighs deeply, staring at the screen trying to figure out the "mystery". Satasfied that your mental push is holding, you walk with the avatar bunny as she holds your arm tightly to the duck's jealous disgust>
Nightmare breathed a silent sigh of relief as her ploy seemed to work, allowing her claws to slide back into their sheathes as she returned the duck's glare with a simple shrug, and an apologetic smile. She enjoyed every bit of hatred the duck was sending her way, and the small smirk that quickly flashed across her face betrayed some of that joy. Yet... much as she would love to continue this little charade, she had to admit it was a bit tiring to have someone give you all their love and undivided attention. Besides, this wasn't exactly why she was here... was it? Might be time to lose the rabbit for now.

The only question was... how to do that? Perhaps... create a bit of drama while she was here? Knock the projection's avatar out in a similar fashion to the racoon from earlier? But that would only serve to make her seem more suspicious than she already was.

And then... she remembered the bottle of love potion she had sitting in her little pocket dimension. Side effects to that? A wide variety of similar mental disorders, and then a brief period where the victim would suddenly find themselves knocked out. When they woke up? Clear of the potion's effects, and no memory of what they had done under the effects of the potion. A vile type of substance to be sure, which was why she had confiscated it in the first place. But perhaps she could put it some good use now... and have a little fun while she was doing it, too.

"Ummm... hey? You feeling alright there, rabbit? You're looking a little woozy." Nightmare suddenly said, quite loudly, before applying a bit of pressure to a zone of the rabbit's brain she affectionately referred to as "the knockout zone". The rabbit avatar suddenly collapsed in her arms, and she let out a scream... a scream that masked the sound of dimensional threads being loudly torn open, and a vast quantity of love potion being poured into the punch at the refreshment table not too far from her. Then came the bottle, which fell out of another rift that suddenly opened up underneath that same refreshment table. To top it all off, she quickly undid her little connections and waited to see the results.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
<the bunny gasps in admiration as he sees your weapons, and nods respectfully> Oh it's probably fine, as normally we don't have any problem with individuals being armed or with natural weapons but...well...I should check first as...we had an incident recently and...<he gulps nervously, uncertain how to proceed>...please excuse me, I really should verify with Mambi first, I would hate to disturb you with this. One moment...

<with that, he turns and presses a button on a nearby console, and the face of a black cat appears on it. As he talks softly into the display a monment, the cat lifts his paw to interrupt and the display goes black. The bunny turns back to you and explains> I'll be right back with your drinks sir, though I don't know what a "Romulan" is. I hope that Andromedian or Celtic ale is acceptable to you and your crew instead? Meanwhile, Mambi says will be along shortly, but in general your weapons should not be a prob...

<suddenly you see the very air in front of you shimmer, as the bunny sees the shimmer and giggles knowingly, takes the coins with a confused look, and leaves out the side doors to the snack area. As the shimmer parts, you see the face of a sleek black cat sitting by a terminalin a hallway near what looks to be a kitchen, his eyes glowing brightly as he smiles through the portal. With a wide smile and a cheery disposition beaming with confidence, he leans close to the portal linking you 2 and addresses you, glancing at the display terminal in front of him distractedly as a series of strange symbols flash across it>

Hya, I'm Mambi, host of this party, and please welcome to the festivities!!! Please, feel free to explore, we have a holographic garden area, pool room with saunas, an obsivatory upstairs, dance floor obviously, and much more. But more importantly, Raul tells me that you had a question about weapons? It's really ok, you may keep them on you, in fact I'd recommend it. Our security is normally more than equipped to handle most problems, but he was just concerned because...I hate to say it and am personally ashamed a bit and I don't want you to worry, but very recently we had one of our guests attacked and we're investigating it now. He is stable in the infirmary and we're trying to access the sensor logs of Aurora, the building's AI, to learn more about who and why but we're having some...mysterious issues shall we say. So please inform your guards to be on alert, ok? Once I get this settled I promise I'll join you more for a proper introduction, ok? A pleasure to meet you and I'm truely sorry but I have to deal with this issue first, I hope you understand. I'll talk more with you momentarily, I promise. Press the red button on any console if you have any questions, it brings up Aurora to help you out, and I'll see you very soon to give a proper tour of my little playplace!

<with that, he waves and turns back to the display he was near as you see the glow in his eyes fades and the rifts starts to close. In seconds it disappears completely, leaving the room as it was before he appeared, just as the bunny returns with your drinks and rolls, perfectly plated clearly by a chef with pride in his work. The bunny giggles as he sees the rift vanishing, and hands one of your servants his tray>

Yeah, you get used to that soon enough, he pops around a lot with his abilities. Here are your refreshments sir, enjoy! I am curious though...what do I do with the bag of metal discs you gave me though? If they have special meaning, do you wish me to place them in our safe for you?
The Baron takes the wine and sweetrolls from the tray and takes a sip from the Celtic wine. Ah, I havent tasted Celtic wine since Boudica was defeated in AD 61. Being a member of the Temporal Aristocracy has its perks. The Platinum coins? Is money not existent in this realm? Oh well. If you would like one of my servants will take you to the great marketplace of the Shogun Empire and you can use those coins to acquire the finest things the Empire can provide. Before that you can tell Mambi that my bodyguards are the finest throughout the realm and will gladly assist with any security and investigations. He finishes his wine and Moon Sugar Sweetroll. Now that I am refreshed the festivities can begin. He gives a hearty laugh and waltzes down to the dance floor. Suddenly the song Drive That Funky Soul from Spiderman 3 starts playing out of nowhere, and the Baron begins dancing like Tobey Maguire from that movie.

<as you grab some crackers from the tray, the bunny smiles and politely moves on throughout the dance room. You see several creatures grooving to the beat of the music, while a few others return to the tables on the sides of the room now that the walls are no longer shocking them when they approach. You notice a wild skunk with eyes closed raving to the max as her deer friend rolls her eyes, sipping on some juice. Meanwhile you see several rabbits approaching an entourage of creatures, as some sort of armoured creature enters regally. The deer catches your eye and motions to join her, as the rest of the snacks also tempt you equally.>

"Eh, flip it."
[ Gage immediately runs over to the deer to do whatever they're doing. ]

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
And then... she remembered the bottle of love potion she had sitting in her little pocket dimension. Side effects to that? A wide variety of similar mental disorders, and then a brief period where the victim would suddenly find themselves knocked out. When they woke up? Clear of the potion's effects, and no memory of what they had done under the effects of the potion. A vile type of substance to be sure, which was why she had confiscated it in the first place. But perhaps she could put it some good use now... and have a little fun while she was doing it, too.

"Ummm... hey? You feeling alright there, rabbit? You're looking a little woozy." Nightmare suddenly said, quite loudly, before applying a bit of pressure to a zone of the rabbit's brain she affectionately referred to as "the knockout zone". The rabbit avatar suddenly collapsed in her arms, and she let out a scream... a scream that masked the sound of dimensional threads being loudly torn open, and a vast quantity of love potion being poured into the punch at the refreshment table not too far from her. Then came the bottle, which fell out of another rift that suddenly opened up underneath that same refreshment table. To top it all off, she quickly undid her little connections and waited to see the results.

(as the avatar bunny screams out, several servant bunnies rush over to the table in the hallway to investigate as the guests stand clear. They approach quickly and stop suddenly, seeing you standing with the avatar unconscious in your arms. As you gently set her down feigning concern, they frantically start to move in practised succession, as 2 of them rush to check on her while one rushes over to a nearby terminal and presses the red button repeatedly. As he does, the shimmering form of Aurora appears and starts to address the bunnies>

Greetings and welcome, how may I...what happened to me? Why am I unconscious? Nightmare, did something occur?

<as you shrug innocently, the 2 bunnies look on confused> We don't know! She seems fine physically but we heard a scream and...well...here we are!

<the projection approaches the avatar and passes her paw through her body, nodding silently and replying coldly> No physical damage confirmed. We had planned to re-initialize her anyway...please take her to infirmary room 2 and place her neck in neuron-transciever link unit 1. I shall inform Mambi and Marius immediately.

<as she shimmers and vanishes, the bunnies work together to lift her onto a blanket and start to leave. As they do, the remaining servant bunny looks to the punch bowl and starts to fill his decanter from it> It's ok ma'am, we can take it from here. We'll let you know how she's doing as soon as we get her back online. In the meantime, just try to relax. Please excuse me, I should get back to my duties. Oh, and I believe Natasha was asking about you in the dining area...she took the little raccoon there to try and comfort them and I overheard her talking. It's just down the hall and to the left through the double doors. Take care!

<you see him pour several glasses from the tainted punch before drinking one himself, as he approaches a group of ferrets in the hallway to offer them some as well. You see him wobble a little as he does, slightly woozy, and he quickly hands the tray to another passing servant before leaning against the wall. You see more creatures accepting the drinks and wait patiently for the chaos to begin, and looking to the first bunny you noticee him staring at one of the dancing skunks in the main dance floor with an odd grin as he licks his lips and his whiskers twitch...>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"While I have to admit I'm a little jealous..." <Marius bowed to the holobunny with a reassuring smile.> "...I know it's not you. Something's up and we're going to find out what."

I agree, we should locate user designate Nightmare immediately and..<she freezes a moment and turns to you> Marius, you should be aware that my avatar has fallen unconscious! There are n apparent physical damages, however she is being taken to Infirmary room 2 for re-initialization as a precaution. I am awaiting her arrival currently in the infirmary and if you prefer, I can take you there instead immediately. We can assume...

<the cat suddenly gasps loudly and seeing you far down the hall, screams over to you as loudly as he can> Marius, you need to come here right away!!! HURRY!!!

<as you approach, you see him trembling slightly as he points frantically to the independent terminal> M-Marius, Aurora just told me about the avatar, and I'm sorry to hold you up, but this is more important! I just had Aurora, well this independent copy of her anyway, run a comparative scan of the 2 core codes, and just look at the avatar's crosswiring codes compared to the core!

<he points to a series of gibberish symbols as you look on shaking your head. He sighs and apologizes> Oh sorry, I forgot you probably don't read Andromedian, I'm just very shaken up. Let me translate for you...there are very specific emotional commands listed here, very specific crosswirings. It's not Hydra though, they are too refined in the emotive-logic bridges, as if emotions were linked haphazardly to specific thought patterns and that's not his style! This is not a sign of corrupted coding, but more of an attempted biological rewiring!!! Listen closely as I read off the effective results:

<he takes a breath and shudders as the holobunny listens in curious> Anger is linked to sensor logs. Sadness is linked to pickles. Joy is linked to conversation. Lustful desires is linked to Nightmare specifically...yeah apparently that was not her choice you'll be relieved to know. Finally, fear is linked to physical contact!!! Sound familiar??? That's exactly why she was acting up!!! I'm also sure it was deliberate! Watch closely, specific parts of the logs are clearly missing! I have Aurora running a deep scan to find the problem but look at this! Aurora, please reply for us the sensor logs for the raccoon's attack you showed me earlier!

<you see the cat nonplussed as we both watch the display closely, as the feline sits besides the raccoon in the steam room, watch him part the steam and converse with her, and watch with horror as she clearly attacks him, her fangs driving deep into his neck. The cat remains oddly unmoved at all throughout this display as you watch the raccoon drag his bloody body a bit, then collapsing as you see the feline healing his neck wounds somehow, just as the alert sounds and she moves back to the bench. As the medical staff rush in and the display freezes, the cat looks to you and shrugs casually>

See what I mean, nothing but empty steam! The logs show nothing but clearly he was attacked, so something has edited these logs to hide the culprit and Aurora was instructed to be angry when anyone tries to access them. That can't be a coincidence! But no question about it, we're dealing with someone devious enough to affect her biological form's mind! Marius, we may have a serious problem here...have you noticed anything unusual aside from Aurora's now explained behaviour?

<the holobunny looks at the cat with concern and passes her paw through his head to his surprise, as you stare, shocked by the events you just witnessed>

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The Baron takes the wine and sweetrolls from the tray and takes a sip from the Celtic wine. Ah, I havent tasted Celtic wine since Boudica was defeated in AD 61. Being a member of the Temporal Aristocracy has its perks. The Platinum coins? Is money not existent in this realm? Oh well. If you would like one of my servants will take you to the great marketplace of the Shogun Empire and you can use those coins to acquire the finest things the Empire can provide.

<the bunny laughs to himself, deeply embarrassed> OH, this is a form of currency!!! My apologies, I haven't had to deal in currency of any form personally, but I heard about it from Mambi's stories. Yeah, it's all coming back to me...I feel so silly but yes, thank you again good sir, I shall look forward to exchanging them for things at a later time. I'm sure Mambi can portal us to this market if you show him where it is. I...wait, did you say the Temporal Aristocracy??? Oh my...I only heard about your organization but I never dreamed I'd be in the presence of...<gulps hard>

Wow, I'm sorry, I have to go, you deserve far better treatment that I could ever hope to give! <he nervously turns to run off, clearly feeling overwhelmed as you call out to him>

Before that you can tell Mambi that my bodyguards are the finest throughout the realm and will gladly assist with any security and investigations. He finishes his wine and Moon Sugar Sweetroll. Now that I am refreshed the festivities can begin. He gives a hearty laugh and waltzes down to the dance floor. Suddenly the song Drive That Funky Soul from Spiderman 3 starts playing out of nowhere, and the Baron begins dancing like Tobey Maguire from that movie.

<he stammers back to you> Y-yes, of course good sir, we may have use for them as the primary drones for defence were recently destroyed by a malevolent AI that...sorry Mambi should explain all that to you. I'll get him right away!!! Ummm, be right back, e-enjoy the party!!! <he bows deeply as you you catch the attention of several dancing skunks and a mature-seeming deer on the dance floor>

<as he runs off, he sweats profusely and starts talking to himself>
Oh my goddess, an actual temporal agent...and I spoke to him!!!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Anyone wanna dance?

<as you look around, a playful skunk bops her way over to you, her hips gyrating wildly to the beat of the music as she laughs merrily and speaks in a valley-girl accent>

O.M.G, I love your outfit!! It's like, totally colourful and neato!!! I'm Sheila, and you're cool! Like, come join us for a tail-shake, you lupine you, it'll be fun! <she points to her friends who are also bopping wildly as the lights swirl around them, as one of them moves aside to make room for you to join them. You see a female older deer at a table sitting quietly, watching the skunks while sipping on some juice as she also motions for you to join with a friendly wave>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
got any fruit snacks here Mambi?

as you stand watching the dancing commotion waiting for a response in silence, you see a shimmer in the air, and suddenly the image of a beautiful female rabbit appears, scantily dressed and glowing blue, completely transparent as the lights from the party swirl through her body. You see her smile and nod politely, responding to you in a female yet cooly robotic voice>

I'm sorry, were you attempting to address Mambi? He is currently located outside kitchen area 1. As for your query, various organic seeded consumables can be found at any refeshment table or in the primary dining hall's snack section. Is there a particular fruit you desire at this time?
<the projection stands with her paws behind her back, staring with her unblinking at you as she awaits your response>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Eh, flip it."
[ Gage immediately runs over to the deer to do whatever they're doing. ]

<the deer smiles warmly as you approach, setting her juice glass down. As she presses a button on the coaster, the glass suddenly dissolves into the coaster itself and vanishes as she casually sits back in her chair>
Oh hello, my names Lisa. And you are?

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
The Baron mingles amongst the dancers greeting all of them in their native tongues and dialects. He waltzes up to the deer and gives an elaborate bow and flourish. Why if you dont mind the intrusion would a beautiful young Cervidae like yourself like to have a waltz with me? He reaches his hand out beckoning her to join him.