• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Party at Mambi's realm, all are invited!

I agree, we should locate user designate Nightmare immediately and..<she freezes a moment and turns to you> Marius, you should be aware that my avatar has fallen unconscious! There are n apparent physical damages, however she is being taken to Infirmary room 2 for re-initialization as a precaution.

<Marius turned pale and his blood ran cold.>

I am awaiting her arrival currently in the infirmary and if you prefer, I can take you there instead immediately. We can assume...

<the cat suddenly gasps loudly and seeing you far down the hall, screams over to you as loudly as he can> Marius, you need to come here right away!!! HURRY!!!

<The duck looked back and forth from the direction of the infirmary to Mambi's voice, desperately wanting to go to the infirmary to check on 'Rora. With a grumble, he ran over the Mambi since he knew she wasn't physically injured.>

"Aurora, can you let her know I'll find her in a bit?" <He ran over to Mambi.>

<as you approach, you see him trembling slightly as he points frantically to the independent terminal> M-Marius, Aurora just told me about the avatar, and I'm sorry to hold you up, but this is more important! I just had Aurora, well this independent copy of her anyway, run a comparative scan of the 2 core codes, and just look at the avatar's crosswiring codes compared to the core!

<he points to a series of gibberish symbols as you look on shaking your head. He sighs and apologizes> Oh sorry, I forgot you probably don't read Andromedian,

"Oh, Andromedian." <he said with an exaggerated blase intonation.> "Yes, of course, I should have recognized the- I'M FROM JERSEY!" <he loudly reminded the cat.>

I'm just very shaken up. Let me translate for you...there are very specific emotional commands listed here, very specific crosswirings. It's not Hydra though, they are too refined in the emotive-logic bridges, as if emotions were linked haphazardly to specific thought patterns and that's not his style! This is not a sign of corrupted coding, but more of an attempted biological rewiring!!! Listen closely as I read off the effective results:

<He suddenly had Marius's attention.>

<he takes a breath and shudders as the holobunny listens in curious> Anger is linked to sensor logs. Sadness is linked to pickles. Joy is linked to conversation. Lustful desires is linked to Nightmare specifically...yeah apparently that was not her choice you'll be relieved to know. Finally, fear is linked to physical contact!!! Sound familiar??? That's exactly why she was acting up!!! I'm also sure it was deliberate! Watch closely, specific parts of the logs are clearly missing! I have Aurora running a deep scan to find the problem but look at this! Aurora, please reply for us the sensor logs for the raccoon's attack you showed me earlier!

<you see the cat nonplussed as we both watch the display closely, as the feline sits besides the raccoon in the steam room, watch him part the steam and converse with her, and watch with horror as she clearly attacks him, her fangs driving deep into his neck. The cat remains oddly unmoved at all throughout this display as you watch the raccoon drag his bloody body a bit, then collapsing as you see the feline healing his neck wounds somehow, just as the alert sounds and she moves back to the bench. As the medical staff rush in and the display freezes, the cat looks to you and shrugs casually>

See what I mean, nothing but empty steam! The logs show nothing but clearly he was attacked, so something has edited these logs to hide the culprit and Aurora was instructed to be angry when anyone tries to access them. That can't be a coincidence! But no question about it, we're dealing with someone devious enough to affect her biological form's mind! Marius, we may have a serious problem here...have you noticed anything unusual aside from Aurora's now explained behaviour?

<the holobunny looks at the cat with concern and passes her paw through his head to his surprise, as you stare, shocked by the events you just witnessed>

"Did. Did you not just see Nightmare attack the raccoon in the video just now?" <he asked bewildered.> "She was right there! It was her! She did it!"
<Marius looked at Mambi and stepped backwards. The only way he could not have seen the video was if he was compromised, too!>

<While he certainly lost his cool last time, this time Marius suddenly seemed completely calm and composed, almost bored, except for a little twitch in his eye. He saw Nightmare (@NightmareEyes) and casually strolled over to her. He stood in front of her, clearly invading her personal space and blocking her view of the developing festivities. He rocked on his heels a bit before leaning in close.>


"You messed with the wrong rabbit." <He was barely audible.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The Baron mingles amongst the dancers greeting all of them in their native tongues and dialects. He waltzes up to the deer and gives an elaborate bow and flourish. Why if you dont mind the intrusion would a beautiful young Cervidae like yourself like to have a waltz with me? He reaches his hand out beckoning her to join him.

<the deer looks at her dancing skunk friends and at her other deer friend at the next table talking to the human. Seeing they are doing fine, she smiles radiantly and lifts her hoof for you to hold as she softly replies> Why I would be delighted to waltz with you, good sir! You seem a creature of exquisite taste...and charm.

<she blushes slightly and presses a blue button on her table's console, speaking quickly into it as the image of the holobunny appears on the terminal's display>

Aurora, can you please instruct the DJ to play something in 3/4 time? Thank you.

<as the image of the bunny nods and disappears, you hear the music shifting as she elegantly rises to go with you as your guards move politely aside>
 

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
as you stand watching the dancing commotion waiting for a response in silence, you see a shimmer in the air, and suddenly the image of a beautiful female rabbit appears, scantily dressed and glowing blue, completely transparent as the lights from the party swirl through her body. You see her smile and nod politely, responding to you in a female yet cooly robotic voice>

I'm sorry, were you attempting to address Mambi? He is currently located outside kitchen area 1. As for your query, various organic seeded consumables can be found at any refeshment table or in the primary dining hall's snack section. Is there a particular fruit you desire at this time? <the projection stands with her paws behind her back, staring with her unblinking at you as she awaits your response>
*Just causally swipes paw through hologram* that is pretty cool, Im gonna go get a snack
 

VictorytheWolf

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
<as you look around, a playful skunk bops her way over to you, her hips gyrating wildly to the beat of the music as she laughs merrily and speaks in a valley-girl accent>

O.M.G, I love your outfit!! It's like, totally colourful and neato!!! I'm Sheila, and you're cool! Like, come join us for a tail-shake, you lupine you, it'll be fun! <she points to her friends who are also bopping wildly as the lights swirl around them, as one of them moves aside to make room for you to join them. You see a female older deer at a table sitting quietly, watching the skunks while sipping on some juice as she also motions for you to join with a friendly wave>
*I walk over to the doe* Hi Im Vic whats your name (said in a shy and quiet voice)
 

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
<the deer looks at her dancing skunk friends and at her other deer friend at the next table talking to the human. Seeing they are doing fine, she smiles radiantly and lifts her hoof for you to hold as she softly replies> Why I would be delighted to waltz with you, good sir! You seem a creature of exquisite taste...and charm.

<she blushes slightly and presses a blue button on her table's console, speaking quickly into it as the image of the holobunny appears on the terminal's display>

Aurora, can you please instruct the DJ to play something in 3/4 time? Thank you.

<as the image of the bunny nods and disappears, you hear the music shifting as she elegantly rises to go with you as your guards move politely aside>
The baron takes her hoof in his paw and gracefully escorts her to the center of the dance floor. I dont believe I introduced myself I am the Baron of Tredegar, Temporal Lord of Earthrealm and its reality, but you may call me Ahrakas. He takes her in his arms and begins an elegant waltz. I last performed this waltz in the Czars Winter Palace in 1916. It was a beautiful party, if only they knew what the future had in store for them. Tell me what might your name be? I am sure it is as elegant as the way you dance.
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
<Marius turned pale and his blood ran cold.>



<The duck looked back and forth from the direction of the infirmary to Mambi's voice, desperately wanting to go to the infirmary to check on 'Rora. With a grumble, he ran over the Mambi since he knew she wasn't physically injured.>


"Aurora, can you let her know I'll find her in a bit?" <He ran over to Mambi.>



"Oh, Andromedian." <he said with an exaggerated blase intonation.> "Yes, of course, I should have recognized the- I'M FROM JERSEY!" <he loudly reminded the cat.>



<He suddenly had Marius's attention.>




"Did. Did you not just see Nightmare attack the raccoon in the video just now?" <he asked bewildered.> "She was right there! It was her! She did it!"
<Marius looked at Mambi and stepped backwards. The only way he could not have seen the video was if he was compromised, too!>

<While he certainly lost his cool last time, this time Marius suddenly seemed completely calm and composed, almost bored, except for a little twitch in his eye. He saw Nightmare (@NightmareEyes) and casually strolled over to her. He stood in front of her, clearly invading her personal space and blocking her view of the developing festivities. He rocked on his heels a bit before leaning in close.>


"You messed with the wrong rabbit." <He was barely audible.>
Nightmare watched with a smirk as she saw the infected punch ingested and distributed by a few creatures. She could hardly wait to see what sort of stir that would cause. But right now she had more important business to attend to with Mambi... just to make sure things were proceeding as planned and there were as few disturbances as poss-

-ible.

Nightmare groaned softly as she saw that annoying duck from earlier... the one that had been blabbing about Hydra this and Hydra that... the one that had claimed that he wasn't afraid of her, standing in front of the terminal with Mambi.

She shrugged it off. No matter. She'd had no trouble dealing with idiots who'd crossed her in the past. Why should this be any different?

Because it was only an idiot who would see no reason to fear her.

Grabbing a cup of tainted punch off the table, she waited for the duck to approach her, smiling sweetly as he marched up angrily.

"This punch is simply divine! Would you like to try some?" She called out as he was still a ways off.

No response. Instead, he positively growled back, anger flooding his mind with a burning rage practically impossible to put out.

In response, Nightmare simply chuckled and set the drink aside.

"So. You've discovered my little secret, hmm?" she asked, holding up her paw to examine her claws. All nice and sharp and ready to cut. "Those are some strong words from a duck within bite range... although you don't look as though you have much blood in you at all... Hrmmm... perhaps you'd look better as a roast duck then..."
 
"So. You've discovered my little secret, hmm?" she asked, holding up her paw to examine her claws. All nice and sharp and ready to cut. "Those are some strong words from a duck within bite range...

"There's a reason why we're called sawbills." <Marius flashed the serrations in his bill. Certainly not lethal, but a bite would sting for a while.>

although you don't look as though you have much blood in you at all... Hrmmm... perhaps you'd look better as a roast duck then..."

"Perhaps? Well, why don't you ask the last guy who messed with Aurora? Oh, wait. You can't. We already incinerated his remains!"

<Marius rolled up the sleeves of his jacket and puffed his feathers to look bigger and more intimidating.>

"Now undo the damage you did to Aurora and Mambi and maybe we'll let you go peacefully."
 

NightmareEyes

Well-Known Member
"There's a reason why we're called sawbills." <Marius flashed the serrations in his bill. Certainly not lethal, but a bite would sting for a while.>



"Perhaps? Well, why don't you ask the last guy who messed with Aurora? Oh, wait. You can't. We already incinerated his remains!"

<Marius rolled up the sleeves of his jacket and puffed his feathers to look bigger and more intimidating.>

"Now undo the damage you did to Aurora and Mambi and maybe we'll let you go peacefully."
Nightmare chuckled at that, flashing her own fangs as she fired back seemingly unfazed by the duck's pitiful threats.

"Mine are bigger." she taunted. "Jealous? Perhaps you'd like a pair of your own? But really, my dear, you need to stop going off about this Hydra friend of yours, because I'm afraid I have no idea what it is you're talking about." she sight softly. "But sure. If that's all you want, I'll gladly repair the damage I did to your friends before I leave. Just as soon as I wrap up some unfinished business..."
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
*Just causally swipes paw through hologram* that is pretty cool, Im gonna go get a snack

<the holobunny watches with mild curiosity as your paw passes through her, and then tilts her head in mild confusion before replying robotically>
I am aware of your snack intentions, it was the nature of your initial query. As stated, the desired fruit is located in the primary hall's refreshment center.

<she looks at you oddly> Most curious...this is the 6th recorded instance of memory issues amongst guests. Do you require any medical scans before snacking? Perhaps insufficient nutrition is affecting your neurological alignment? It is a most puzzling phenomenon observed amongst the organic guests here...
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
*I walk over to the doe* Hi Im Vic whats your name (said in a shy and quiet voice)

<the skunk watches you walk away from her, and with a shrug resumes her dancing with her friends. Setting her juice aside, the deer looks up and smiles, offering her hoof in friendship as she pushes out a chair for you to join her>

My name is Lisa, a pleasure to meet you Vic! Don't mind Sheila, she's a little...um..."forward". <she rolls her eyes slightly and giggles> I hope you're enjoying yourself. Have you been here long and have you met our host yet? Mambi throws the wildest parties in this chaotic little playpen of his, but it's got everything for amusement for sure. Try the cold-flambe cheese sometime, it's odd but tasty! <she laughs and takes a sip from her juice with a grin>
 

VictorytheWolf

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
<the skunk watches you walk away from her, and with a shrug resumes her dancing with her friends. Setting her juice aside, the deer looks up and smiles, offering her hoof in friendship as she pushes out a chair for you to join her>

My name is Lisa, a pleasure to meet you Vic! Don't mind Sheila, she's a little...um..."forward". <she rolls her eyes slightly and giggles> I hope you're enjoying yourself. Have you been here long and have you met our host yet? Mambi throws the wildest parties in this chaotic little playpen of his, but it's got everything for amusement for sure. Try the cold-flambe cheese sometime, it's odd but tasty! <she laughs and takes a sip from her juice with a grin>
Nice to meet you, Lisa, no I haven't been here very long and I am very introverted so this is WAY out of my comfort zone. OH, I hope I didn't hurt her feelings. Yeah, I met Mambi on the way in, seems like a nice cat. I would love to try the cheese...however I am lactose intolerant (IRL and Sona)
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The baron takes her hoof in his paw and gracefully escorts her to the center of the dance floor. I dont believe I introduced myself I am the Baron of Tredegar, Temporal Lord of Earthrealm and its reality, but you may call me Ahrakas. He takes her in his arms and begins an elegant waltz. I last performed this waltz in the Czars Winter Palace in 1916. It was a beautiful party, if only they knew what the future had in store for them. Tell me what might your name be? I am sure it is as elegant as the way you dance.

<the deer gazes into your eyes as she slowly is moved around you in her dance, enchanted by your charms> My name is Rayne, and it is quite the honour to meet one such as yourself! We get many types in this party but I believe this is the first time we have had the pleasure of a Temporal Lord, Ahrakas. I do hope you're here on pleasure and not business? Mambi hasn't messed with time loops for a very long time as I recall, having determined it to be too dangerous to research, so I'm pretty sure we're all good...right?

<she chuckles as she blushes, hoping she's correct, as she softly adds to herself> Then again that cat does some wild stuff over the centuries so who knows what trouble he's gotten into. Are you immortal as well, or a time jumper? The idea of temporal stability agents always fascinated me ever since I met that odd lanky gentlehuman in the blue police box as a child. He told me he travels throughout time a lot, then vanished forever after eating all my custard and fishsticks. An odd person for sure, and I never got his name before he disappeared...have you heard of him?
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<The duck looked back and forth from the direction of the infirmary to Mambi's voice, desperately wanting to go to the infirmary to check on 'Rora. With a grumble, he ran over the Mambi since he knew she wasn't physically injured.>

"Aurora, can you let her know I'll find her in a bit?" <He ran over to Mambi.>

<the bunny nods> She is unconscious currently and in moments we will be one again. At that time she will know what I know, so yes she is informed technically.

"Oh, Andromedian." <he said with an exaggerated blase intonation.> "Yes, of course, I should have recognized the- I'M FROM JERSEY!" <he loudly reminded the cat.>

<the cat chuckles slightly embarrassed and continues...>

"Did. Did you not just see Nightmare attack the raccoon in the video just now?" <he asked bewildered.> "She was right there! It was her! She did it!"
<Marius looked at Mambi and stepped backwards. The only way he could not have seen the video was if he was compromised, too!>

Did I...WHAT??? <he goes pale under his fur, shocked at what he just heard> Nightmare attacked the raccoon??? What are you talking about? Aurora, replay the scene in a loop please!!! <the display replays the scene again as the cat stares closely, not seeing anything differently. After a few loops, he speaks aloud still fixated on the screen>

I just see steam and emptiness, where did you get the idea that Nightmare...<he turns and just now notices you ran off to confront the feline (@NightmareEyes ) in the hallway outside the dining area, as the holobunny remains, studying the cat closely with concern>...oh, you're gone already. Damn, if I can be affected we need protection and I wish he waited until he had it. Quick, Aurora, is what he said true? Both of you, isolated terminal you and live you, please answer the question.

<the terminal bunny image and the holobunny both reply in unison> Confirmed, nightmare is clearly the attacker in this scenario as shown in the display.

<the cat starts to breath faster, his heart pounding in fear> OK, I just heard YOU say the logs are damaged, but I heard YOU say that Nightmare is shown!!! Oh my...this is not good...not good at all. I've got something wrong with ME I think!!! Quick, where's Natasha, I need a peer-check on my spirit and brain immediately!!!

<the holobunny closes her eyes a moment> Unicorn designate Natasha is currently inside the peanut allergen barrier with the raccoon children in primary dining room.

Ok, I don't want her to leave the raccoon kids. Tell her to stay with them, and I'm going to the infirmary immediately to verify my neurons and get some protective headbands for everyone, then we'll go talk to this "Nightmare" once we're clean and protected. Hurry! <without wasting a single second, the cat's eyes glow and a shimmering rift opens in front of him, leading to the infirmary. He dives into the rift as it re-seals itself as the holobunny shimmers and disappears, presumably to inform the unicorn.>

<meanwhile, the sounds of loud chaotic laughter and mild shrieks of surprise can be heard from the dining area, as several bunnies start throwing themselves at the guests, kissing them and laughing as they hig them tightly. You see several tigers and ferrets throwing their food aside and kissing each other in tight embraces, while others lay on the floor and start rubbing each other's fur tenderly right on the spot. As a small fluffpile forms in the kitchen from the excited bunnies and the tigers start ripping off the clothing of various other guests with their claws while laughing maniacally, the unicorn looks around at the growing chaos with total confusion as she stands between the wild masses and the raccoons, covering their eyes to avoid troubles>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Nice to meet you, Lisa, no I haven't been here very long and I am very introverted so this is WAY out of my comfort zone. OH, I hope I didn't hurt her feelings. Yeah, I met Mambi on the way in, seems like a nice cat. I would love to try the cheese...however I am lactose intolerant (IRL and Sona)

<the deer giggles and finishes her juice. As she presses a button on the coaster, the glass instantly dissolves and melts into the coaster, disappearing as she continues>


Oh don't worry at all, most of the servants here are quite introverted as well. I myself can be a quiet type, it;s really ok. We all can't be like...her. <she points to her friend, who is currently twerking at an embarrassed gecko. She laughs and waves her hoof> Nor should we try either, she's a good friend, but kind of a bimbo.

<sensing your discomfort, the deer softly whispers to you> Would you prefer to go someplace more quiet and peaceful? This place is huge and there are much better locations for peace, such as the holographic garden or observatory? We should avoid the pool for now though, I heard there was an incident recently.
 

VictorytheWolf

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
<the deer giggles and finishes her juice. As she presses a button on the coaster, the glass instantly dissolves and melts into the coaster, disappearing as she continues>

Oh don't worry at all, most of the servants here are quite introverted as well. I myself can be a quiet type, it;s really ok. We all can't be like...her. <she points to her friend, who is currently twerking at an embarrassed gecko. She laughs and waves her hoof> Nor should we try either, she's a good friend, but kind of a bimbo.

<sensing your discomfort, the deer softly whispers to you> Would you prefer to go someplace more quiet and peaceful? This place is huge and there are much better locations for peace, such as the holographic garden or observatory? We should avoid the pool for now though, I heard there was an incident recently.
Yeah, it would be nice if we could go somewhere else...before anything R-rated happens. Also I am fascinated by the galaxy so I'd love to see that
 

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
<the holobunny watches with mild curiosity as your paw passes through her, and then tilts her head in mild confusion before replying robotically> I am aware of your snack intentions, it was the nature of your initial query. As stated, the desired fruit is located in the primary hall's refreshment center.

<she looks at you oddly> Most curious...this is the 6th recorded instance of memory issues amongst guests. Do you require any medical scans before snacking? Perhaps insufficient nutrition is affecting your neurological alignment? It is a most puzzling phenomenon observed amongst the organic guests here...
No Im perfectly fine...I was just awe-struck by this tech...I thought only magic users could create an image like this! No I think Im good, thanks though...have you seen my sister though?
 
Nightmare chuckled at that, flashing her own fangs as she fired back seemingly unfazed by the duck's pitiful threats.

"Mine are bigger." she taunted. "Jealous? Perhaps you'd like a pair of your own? But really, my dear, you need to stop going off about this Hydra friend of yours, because I'm afraid I have no idea what it is you're talking about." she sight softly. "But sure. If that's all you want, I'll gladly repair the damage I did to your friends before I leave. Just as soon as I wrap up some unfinished business..."

"NOW!" <Marius shouted. While his anger was legitimate, it was true that his intimidation tactics were all show. His own moral code forbade him from attacking a female and he honestly could not use defense as a justification in the immediate moment. Even if he did, her fangs and claws put him at a significant disadvantage and could potentially reduce the already low probability she would actually be true to her word and restore Aurora and Mambi to normal.>

<He sank backwards, started shaking and his voice cracked.>

"I just want my girlfriend back. After all we've been through, we finally had time...you can understand that, can't you?" <He pleaded quietly.>

"Please..."
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Yeah, it would be nice if we could go somewhere else...before anything R-rated happens. Also I am fascinated by the galaxy so I'd love to see that

<the deer rises and points to the hallway> Certainly then, let's go. We'll have to walk as Mambi's busy, but no issue I hope. Shall we?

<the polite deer leads you to the staircase as you pass several creatures in the hallway, including an agitated duck confronting a red-dressed feline near a refreshment table. As we get to the stairs, you see they tightly spiral upwards and we ascent carefully until we reach the main observatory doors. As she opens the labelled door, you see several large eyepieces attached to mountainous telescopes, all linked to a series of chairs and computer consoles, with a squirrel peering into an eyepiece in one observing a moon of some sort. One chair is attached to a VR style headset which is currently vacant, and along the right wall you see 2 smaller foxes casually peering through a portal with a safety barrier in front of it that looking in the hole leads to what seems to be an alien landscape, with purple glowing rocks and an tangerine skyline. You see the large walls are covered in electronic displays and maps of stars and other unknown planets and objects, while a monitor is showing a black hole on a monitor destroying a star in detail far beyond what you have ever seen. A group of wolves and 2 ferrets are wearing goggles and observing a star through a filtered display, while several other skunks lay back on a balcony and are just looking at the skyline through a ceiling window. A few other guests are off to the side silently reading something on a console, with one of them reading silently with a group about the system itself and the original designer "Landru" according to the console beside them>

<the deer giggles as you take a moment to absorb it all>
Take your time, it gets everyone at first. I'll guide you to whatever you'd like to see, I know this equipment well.
 

VictorytheWolf

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
<the deer rises and points to the hallway> Certainly then, let's go. We'll have to walk as Mambi's busy, but no issue I hope. Shall we?

<the polite deer leads you to the staircase as you pass several creatures in the hallway, including an agitated duck confronting a red-dressed feline near a refreshment table. As we get to the stairs, you see they tightly spiral upwards and we ascent carefully until we reach the main observatory doors. As she opens the labelled door, you see several large eyepieces attached to mountainous telescopes, all linked to a series of chairs and computer consoles, with a squirrel peering into an eyepiece in one observing a moon of some sort. One chair is attached to a VR style headset which is currently vacant, and along the right wall you see 2 smaller foxes casually peering through a portal with a safety barrier in front of it that looking in the hole leads to what seems to be an alien landscape, with purple glowing rocks and an tangerine skyline. You see the large walls are covered in electronic displays and maps of stars and other unknown planets and objects, while a monitor is showing a black hole on a monitor destroying a star in detail far beyond what you have ever seen. A group of wolves and 2 ferrets are wearing goggles and observing a star through a filtered display, while several other skunks lay back on a balcony and are just looking at the skyline through a ceiling window. A few other guests are off to the side silently reading something on a console, with one of them reading silently with a group about the system itself and the original designer "Landru" according to the console beside them>

<the deer giggles as you take a moment to absorb it all> Take your time, it gets everyone at first. I'll guide you to whatever you'd like to see, I know this equipment well.
*Vics jaw drops* FINALLY SOMEWHERE I CAN NERD OUT *She laughs and giggles and spins around then stops* sorry that was kinda weird *she quickly blushes and returns back to her shy self*
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
No Im perfectly fine...I was just awe-struck by this tech...I thought only magic users could create an image like this! No I think Im good, thanks though...have you seen my sister though?

Magic? No, my technology is Andromedian based, with some Venusian components in the primary projection and sensory systems, and my primary core was designed by the engineer Landru and modeled after his deceased biological offspring. As for the location of your sibling, she is currently located in the observatory with user designate Lisa, down the hall and up the staircase. Simply follow the yellow dots after you retrieve your snack if you wish to join her.

<she waves her paw, and a series of glowing circles appear on the floor, leading to the staircase at the end of the hallway.>
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
*Vics jaw drops* FINALLY SOMEWHERE I CAN NERD OUT *She laughs and giggles and spins around then stops* sorry that was kinda weird *she quickly blushes and returns back to her shy self*

<the deer laughs gently and puts her hoof up dismissively> Oh no problem at all, and you forget that I'm friends with that wild skunk you met, the lunatic cat Mambi, plus many others odd ones here...trust me, "weird" doesn't really have a lot of meaning in this place! <she laughs merrily as she winks at you> Go nuts! What interests you most?

<she pauses a moment, slightly embarrassed> Oh...and if you don't mind me asking, what is a "nerd"? Is that, like, another word for "genius"? <she shrugs slightly with a grin>
 

VictorytheWolf

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
<the deer laughs gently and puts her hoof up dismissively> Oh no problem at all, and you forget that I'm friends with that wild skunk you met, the lunatic cat Mambi, plus many others odd ones here...trust me, "weird" doesn't really have a lot of meaning in this place! <she laughs merrily as she winks at you> Go nuts! What interests you most?

<she pauses a moment, slightly embarrassed> Oh...and if you don't mind me asking, what is a "nerd"? Is that, like, another word for "genius"? <she shrugs slightly with a grin>
"I LOVE planets and stars...but the thing I love most is...well...music...I write music and I love to play guitar but Im too shy" Vic said "And I wish "Nerd" meant genius but its a insulting label people put on me, it means I spend more time with books than people"
 

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
<the deer gazes into your eyes as she slowly is moved around you in her dance, enchanted by your charms> My name is Rayne, and it is quite the honour to meet one such as yourself! We get many types in this party but I believe this is the first time we have had the pleasure of a Temporal Lord, Ahrakas. I do hope you're here on pleasure and not business? Mambi hasn't messed with time loops for a very long time as I recall, having determined it to be too dangerous to research, so I'm pretty sure we're all good...right?

<she chuckles as she blushes, hoping she's correct, as she softly adds to herself> Then again that cat does some wild stuff over the centuries so who knows what trouble he's gotten into. Are you immortal as well, or a time jumper? The idea of temporal stability agents always fascinated me ever since I met that odd lanky gentlehuman in the blue police box as a child. He told me he travels throughout time a lot, then vanished forever after eating all my custard and fishsticks. An odd person for sure, and I never got his name before he disappeared...have you heard of him?
Raine, such an amazing name. I am here for both pleasure and business, there is an urgent matter I must speak to Mambi about. As for your questions about myself, I am neither immortal or a time jumper. I exist outside of time, in fact time bends to me. But you have had a run in with the Doctor as well? Ahrakas gives a chuckle. Last time I encountered him was in the 1970s when he helped me defeat a Dalek incursion into my domain. But enough about myself tell me more about you. He flashes he smile to her. He then raises his voice. I would like to request for the music to change to something from the 1920s please.
 

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"I LOVE planets and stars...but the thing I love most is...well...music...I write music and I love to play guitar but Im too shy" Vic said "And I wish "Nerd" meant genius but its a insulting label people put on me, it means I spend more time with books than people"

<the deer looks on bemused as we enter the room> I enjoy music as well, having grown up with a sibling who plays instruments very well. Alas my hooves could never get the hang of it. She used to play for her own enjoyment the most, and if others enjoyed it too that was another matter...but it was always for her spirit to shine first. Eventually she just got to think an audience of 0, 1, 10, or 1000 was all identical, as the true audience was herself, she told me. Maybe that will help you too?

Here, let me show you something. Gotta say though first, "nerd" being an insult in your realm confounds me a bit. One gets smart by reading. Where you're from, being smart is considered a bad thing? How unusual, but we get creatures from al sorts of odd realms here, I suppose it's of no matter. But rest assured, intelligence is valued quite a lot here, so don't be ashamed to be yourself at all, "nerd". <she winks as she smiles warmly, giggling a little as she beckons to the large telescope array and the chair with the VR headset.>

<as you sit in the chair and hold the VR headset, she nods and makes a motion with her hooves showing you to put it on to proceed. Seeing the chair has 2 rotate-able joysticks in the armrests, you put on the headset the reflexively hold the joysticks. Now fully in VR looking around, you find yourself floating in space and looking at a star-field with coordinates with basic information shown in the top-corner of your view. Turning one joystick you hear real-life machinery turning and cranking as your VR avatar rushes ahead to the surface of a moon on Uranus according to the on-screen display, and you look around as if you were standing on it in incredible detail.>

<taking off the headset for a moment, you see one telescope that is attached has moved from where it was when you sat down, and quickly realize that you were controlling it from the VR/joysticks. Putting the headset back on, you move the joystick again and find yourself soaring outside the solar system and now standing on an comet outside the Kuiper belt. Getting the hang of it now, you start to explore the galaxy fro your VR chair as the deer watches over you...>


See? pretty cool eh? Go see if you can find the edge of the heilosphere if you'd like, the view outside the sun's influence really lets you take in the cosmos!
 

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Magic? No, my technology is Andromedian based, with some Venusian components in the primary projection and sensory systems, and my primary core was designed by the engineer Landru and modeled after his deceased biological offspring. As for the location of your sibling, she is currently located in the observatory with user designate Lisa, down the hall and up the staircase. Simply follow the yellow dots after you retrieve your snack if you wish to join her.

<she waves her paw, and a series of glowing circles appear on the floor, leading to the staircase at the end of the hallway.>
Is there room I might be able to make weapons and tech in?
 
Top