• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: [Pastel/Anime/Cartoon Style] NSFW + SFW, $5 - $23, open to kink/fetish!

CHERRILOID

purveyor of bun
comm20.png

hi! my commissions are currently open! ^u^ send me a message if youd like to discuss, im open to most requests! \o/
additionally, you can head to my twitter or instagram if youd like to see more examples of my work!

> contact <
  • twitter: CHERRIL0ID (SFW) / cherrilewd (NSFW)
  • instagram: CHERRILOID (SFW) / cherrilewd (NSFW)
  • furaffinity: CHERRILOID
  • discord: LOID#4055
> rules <
  • nsfw orders must only include 18+ characters
  • no nsfw depicting real people
  • please clearly discuss your order - while i am happy to consider most requests, i may decline your order if you change it mid-order to something not previously agreed upon (e.g. making a vanilla nsfw order and changing it to fetish after the order is placed)
  • if you request more than 3 separate edits, i will request an additional work charge of $5
  • i reserve the right to decline specific nsfw material if i am personally uncomfortable with it (some examples: scat, loli/shota, guro, anything objectively illegal such as r*pe). i am pretty open minded though, so feel free to discuss what you have in mind! :>
ch0dezzcomm.png
yaye.png

meloromi.png
baddocommsfw.png