• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OpalescentConfetti

God of Grandeur
I will be doing pay what you want commissions until I reach my Goal of 40$ USD
The lowest you can offer is 5$ USD . I have the right to reject a Commission based on the amount you offer, but it is unlikely to happen unless you are asking for something super complex for 5$.

Examples of my work can be seen on my Furaffinity, my Deviantart and My Inkbunny. I'm under the name "OpalescentConfetti" on all of them.

You can ask for
>Sketches
>Coloured Sketches
>Shaded Drawings
>Chibis
>Icons
>Character Designs
>References Sheets( I will probably won't do these for 5$, just a warning.)

Terms of Service

>I reserve the right to reject any commission due to the following; WORK STATUS, CHARACTER DESIGN, DISRESPECT FROM CUSTOMER, and THE AMOUNT OF MONEY OFFERED.
>I WILL REFUND if the Commission can not be finished
> I will provide you with WIPs and Progress Screenshots, IF REQUESTED.
>You must pay in USD currency and you may pay before or after I finish.
> You have the right to change your mind about any of the following: CHARACTER and/or COUNT, COMMISSION TYPE.
>You must provide A CHARACTER REFERENCE, ALL INFORMATION YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
>You agree to NOT REMOVE THE SIGNATURE/WATERMARK if there is one.
>You reserve the right to use your commission as any of the following: ICON, PROMOTION MATERIAL, CHARACTER MATERIAL, PROFILE/WEBSITE/ANY PUBLIC DOMAIN DECORATION AND ANYTHING SIMILAR OF THE SORT.
>You agree to ASK me for use without a signature or without a visible credit (eg: Wolfing/Chatland Poses)

Contact
Email- opalescentconfetti@gmail.com
Discord-OpalescentConfetti#9311
Or you can PM me on Furaffinity, Deviantart or Inkbunny