• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
THIS WILL BE LONG. So please read it carefully :D

Soooo. This idea popped to my mind today. I played a lot of PD2 with my friends recently. I really would like to create a nice gift pic for them, including our gang as our fursonas. Thing is I really don't think my style of drawing would fit into this well...Of course I could color the pic so it could be a nice collab :)

I'm looking for:
> sketches
> linearts

And if you really want to make some people happy...feel free to do the whole pic and I'll love you till the end of my life...!

AND BEFORE DESCRIPTION OF THE PIC I WANT TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION WHICH MAY POPPED INTO YOUR MIND. And probably goes like this:
"She has done so many commissions and yet she begs for free art?"

If anybody thinks like that...Please understand, I'm gathering money for something competely different than arts atm. I won't state the reason (because no dramas) unless you really want to know, I can tell you via private message.

Second reason - since it'd be based on game characters, making profit of it would be a bit illegal.

I can hovewer make arts as a "thank you" for anybody willing to help me with this project. I can offer something from my TF2 Steam Inventory as well. For examples of my artwork, please check out my gallery or my comish and art trade threads.

NOW FOR THE GANG
Our main gang consist of 3 dedicated people. Which are:
> Zimmer, mains Wolf -> and his fursona is a dragon
> Ch3ster, mains Hoxton -> his fursona (not officially tho) is an owl
> Lin, mains Clover -> so this is me and my fursona is this white wolf you see everywhere xD
Since the official payday gang has 4 people, it would be really cool to have the last one:
> Kubako, mains Jimmy -> his fursona would be a Dalmatian but with some brown&grey spots

I have some references and more detailed information to hand to the people willing to work with me.
I'd be happy to see the characters drawn in badass poses.

WHAT WOULD BE COOL?
To get them drawn in different styles. As long as the lineart would be transparent - I am able to put together all separate pics of them in one pic and color it.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS:
Please ask, I'll try to answer ASAP! :3