• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PC: Bad Company 2 IDs!

Vandell

NOT A RACCOON
Post 'dem here and play together!

This is for the PC version. c:

My ID is Vanny. ... Vandell was taken.

Firlan

Pro lurker
I was just about to make a thread like this lol;

Oh well, ID Firlan

Bad company.. really??
I thought the same thing too. Watched someone play for about 30 minutes and bought it yesterday. It is a honest and good game, the only snag right now is some people are having graphics issues and the multiplayer connections thing.

Edited: terrible spelling:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
the only snag right now is some people are having graphics issues and the multiplayer connections thing.

Graphics issues? People had those in the beta version, too. The latest driver from nVidia will fix that; I don't think ATI users have had issues, but I'm running the 10.2 Catalysts and they're doing just fine with the game.

Nollix

Don't bother, furries are too dumb for any PC FPSes besides TF2, hence why you only have 4 replies.

Firlan

Pro lurker
Graphics issues? People had those in the beta version, too. The latest driver from nVidia will fix that; I don't think ATI users have had issues, but I'm running the 10.2 Catalysts and they're doing just fine with the game.

Yeah there's no big single issue in terms of graphics, that I've seen either but while looking for solutions to the connections thing something pops up now and again.

Estidel

Faghat.
Don't bother, furries are too dumb for any PC FPSes besides TF2, hence why you only have 4 replies.

They're too dumb for TF2 too, they just play it anyway. That's why they think pyros and heavies are classes that you should ever play.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I need people to play this with.

Also I get this weird graphics glitch with the tommy gun where a flashing black bar appears between the rear sights. I had it in beta too, anyone know how to fix that shit? I tried updating my drivers already.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Doesn't help the only GOOD FPSs that are online beside TF2 and L4D2 (that I have heard of) are army games. ._.

Last edited:

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
Mystery Penguin

THEY KILLED THE HIPPIE!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hippiewaskilled?

Join my steam group (highlight above, contains minor spoiler)

Last edited:

Mentova

Oh boy I sure love them spoilers!

Also nice sig, the term you were looking for is "prejudice", but seeing as how you pointed out your religion in your sig like it's something the world cares for I can see why you thought racist would fit.

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
Oh boy I sure love them spoilers!

Also nice sig, the term you were looking for is "prejudice", but seeing as how you pointed out your religion in your sig like it's something the world cares for I can see why you thought racist would fit.
meh, I'm just tired of religion bashing, I know racist isn't the right word, thats why I put "(for lack of better term)" after it

and I should have put a spoiler thingy

(but i dont know how)

EDIT: just made the text white

Last edited:

Mentova

meh, I'm just tired of religion bashing, I know racist isn't the right word, thats why I put "(for lack of better term)" after it

and I should have put a spoiler thingy

(but i dont know how)

EDIT: just made the text white
Then you should have looked up the right word instead of looking like a fool. >=[

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Well arn't all FPS games technically "army games"? :V
Not hardcore based around the army games. If it is ACTUAL military things like BC2, MW2, anything CoD, things like that, I won't play it.

Mentova

Not hardcore based around the army games. If it is ACTUAL military things like BC2, MW2, anything CoD, things like that, I won't play it.
Why not? BC2 is actually fun and requires teamwork unlike MW2.

Also god damnit I need a group to play this with. Most people who play this game are so painfully bad I usually top the charts when I'm not even trying, and they usually hardly ever defend/assault objectives in rush mode. Oh wait they're too busy glued down their sniper scopes so they can rack up their 1337 k/d ratio that sucks dick because I stab them in the back of their 12 year old heads since apparently nobody knows how to spot.

/rant

Last edited:

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Why not? BC2 is actually fun and requires teamwork unlike MW2.

Also god damnit I need a group to play this with. Most people who play this game are so painfully bad I usually top the charts when I'm not even trying, and they usually hardly ever defend/assault objectives in rush mode. Oh wait they're too busy glued down their sniper scopes so they can rack up their 1337 k/d ratio that sucks dick because I stab them in the back of their 12 year old heads since apparently nobody knows how to spot.

/rant
Because it is focused around the military? :/ I refuse to play anything like that.

Estidel

Faghat.
Don't get into this with Skittle, she plays games for things like looking at women's asses and because she thinks the characters are funny as her sole motivation. I've learned to forgive her for it.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Don't get into this with Skittle, she plays games for things like looking at women's asses and because she thinks the characters are funny as her sole motivation. I've learned to forgive her for it.
Not always. A good story works too and interesting lore like Dragon Age.

Pointless blood and guts like MadWorld works too. And zombies. :3