• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

pc gameing?

zsewq55912

who is in to pc gameing?

i i,m but more way way more then a old school video gamer myself i may say so my self.

i like what the pc that beside it ben arod like for 40 yrs now so ya you get alot of of games to play to but like 30 are 47% of them is S*** but all of them are good and very good. you know we can't like all video games you know.

T

Tycho

flameforum.jpg

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
Indeed, PC gameing is a long time in do, but feeling that consoles are compete make pc have wait console becase technology of console is coming not no enough fast and pc is make wait.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
GAMING. GAMING. SAY IT WITH ME. GAMING. I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
who is in to pc gameing?

i i,m but more way way more then a old school video gamer myself i may say so my self.

i like what the pc that beside it ben arod like for 40 yrs now so ya you get alot of of games to play to but like 30 are 47% of them is S*** but all of them are good and very good. you know we can't like all video games you know.

Translation:

"Who is into PC Gaming? I am, but I am more of an old school video gamer.

I like that the PC has been around for 40 years, so you get a lot of games to play, but 47% of them are shit. However, all of them are very good. You can't like all video games, you know."

You know...even in proper english this makes no sense.

So who here prefers PC gaming to Console gaming?

I

Ishnuvalok

So who here prefers PC gaming to Console gaming?

I do, I don't like console gaming as much due to the lack of ability to multitask. Although I own a PS3, got a few games for it. But sadly my gaming rig is in the office, while my PS3 is down in my room......I should organize my desk to make room for it.....

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Lol, "gameing."

The only PC game I really play is the Sims series.
I do play a lot of games on the computer, but they aren't PC-specific. They're emulators. Mostly NES.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
ishnuvalok: I generally don't multitask when gaming on PC's. I save that for watching movies ^_^. The thing is, some of the games I REALLY want to play are only for console (the silent hill series) which kind of suck. But I enjoy playing games on the PC. For one thing if there's a mod or an upgrade it's easy to download. I've changed morrowind so much it's a completely different game from the original. I don't know if you could do the same thing to a console version.

Vaelarsa: I never played the Sims. Heaven knows I don't need another addiction in my life :p Have you given Plants vs Zombies a shot? That'll eat up a lot of your time *G*

Skittle

Banned
Banned
I play all FPS games on the PC. Dual-thumbsticks...I just can't do it. D:

I like my Wii and my PS2 (thinking about getting a PS3) but I really prefer my PC.

Adrianfolf

ishnuvalok: I generally don't multitask when gaming on PC's. I save that for watching movies ^_^. The thing is, some of the games I REALLY want to play are only for console (the silent hill series) which kind of suck. But I enjoy playing games on the PC. For one thing if there's a mod or an upgrade it's easy to download. I've changed morrowind so much it's a completely different game from the original. I don't know if you could do the same thing to a console version.

Vaelarsa: I never played the Sims. Heaven knows I don't need another addiction in my life :p Have you given Plants vs Zombies a shot? That'll eat up a lot of your time *G*

Um you do realize that all the Silent Hill games are on PC right?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Some PC games are okay.

PanzerschreckLeopard

It's also a lot easier to get online...and because of the keyboard, you don't have to press as much to do one thing.

PC's also don't sell the memory card separately. XP

Envy

Um you do realize that all the Silent Hill games are on PC right?

No... 2 had a sub-par PC port, and 3 had a decent PC port. 1 is only available in PS1 excluding the playstation store, and as far as I know 4, 0rigins, and Shattered Memories were console-only.

I'm not sure about Homecoming.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
let me try to get this straight...
-you like PC gaming
-according to your post PC gaming has been around for 40 years (technically this isnt even a mistake^^ the first videogames are older than that)
-30 to 47% of them (thats a pretty wide rage there O:) are shit
-...yet all PC games are good
-and also very good...
-and a very philosophical statement that everyone has a different taste^^

wow, thats probably the most hard to read post ive ever seen XD

anywho, to answer the question: no, im not into PC gaming. it sucks imo. to play the latest games you have to upgrade your system every at least 2 years for about 200 to 300 bucks, many games SUCK with mouse and keyboard, it blows to play on a small screen, which also pretty much kills every kind of offline multiplayer with friends...

i prefer consoles. you get to play on a big screen with a controller, all you have to do is pop in the disc and thats it. no dealing with ressource hogging OSs >.> and its at least just as expensive as getting a new PC for the games

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I like both PC and game consoles and favor the PC because of mods and hacks and different things you can modify yourself (or customize your game). I also like regular game consolles for the awesome games there are out there.

I play both and enjoy every game I have for them.

skittlespup

definately prefer pc gaming to consoles, mostly cos i can save on buying every new console that comes out :p
though i tend to prefer some of the older games like dungeon keeper myself :)

anyone out there playing guild wars?