• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

People are serious stupid

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
I saw a person on the internet arguing with a person who's a high ranking official in the FBI.
This random troll on the internet was explaining how Mexicans are violent thugs to this FBI officer of Mexican decent and throwing everything at them.
This was back in November and this troll became a missing person's case following this event.
I mean, even if this doesn't help this FBI officer's counter-claim somewhat, if the idiot truly believed what he was saying, he should definitely have been more careful.

Fast forward to today and I just saw yet another internet troll arguing the same point to the same FBI officer.
Now this troll actually knows about the previous event and put the person's disappearance down to coincidence and the internet reading too much into it.
The officer responded with an image of some sort of firearm I don't recognise and said nothing else other than some sort of short encrypted message which i think includes coordinates.

Well little troll, thanks for doing Darwinian survival a favor.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
no, not agents.
high ranking officials aren't actually undercover and actually have a social presence online where you can find and message them or their friends and family.
obviously any messages you send to them or anyone they know goes through a filtration system first, but then the appropriate people are able to read them directly.
essentially they're considered untouchable so they have no reason to hide.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
I highly doubt a high ranking member of the FBI will be talking to anyone online, let alone arguing with someone and posting cryptic photos of firearms
yeah I agree with this, they usually stay low profile so I don't see how they would be chatting with random people

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
yeah I agree with this, they usually stay low profile so I don't see how they would be chatting with random people
Unless the OP also works for the FBI. Who else might keep track of missing trolls? Considering that a "missing" troll probably just moves to a different VPN and changed aliases. Either way, if there's anything to this, I hope they find better things to do with their time. Both the troll and the FBI officer.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥oteTastic
I saw a person on the internet arguing with a person who's a high ranking official in the FBI.
This random troll on the internet was explaining how Mexicans are violent thugs to this FBI officer of Mexican decent and throwing everything at them.
This was back in November and this troll became a missing person's case following this event.
I mean, even if this doesn't help this FBI officer's counter-claim somewhat, if the idiot truly believed what he was saying, he should definitely have been more careful.

Fast forward to today and I just saw yet another internet troll arguing the same point to the same FBI officer.
Now this troll actually knows about the previous event and put the person's disappearance down to coincidence and the internet reading too much into it.
The officer responded with an image of some sort of firearm I don't recognise and said nothing else other than some sort of short encrypted message which i think includes coordinates.

Well little troll, thanks for doing Darwinian survival a favor.
Hmm..... well, if they are indeed so-called trolls, as you label them..... (I can certainly sympathize)..... but then, wouldn't it be better just to not pay any attention to them to being with? That's what I do. ☺

Comfy-Girl

The cutest plushie bunny in a lil green sweater
do you mean Steve Laylock?

I think he was born in Mexico.