• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Perfect fursuit

XenoQc

Changing
If you could use any technologies you want ho would be your fursuit?

Mine would be a pill transforming me into my character or I would use realy sticky silicone to make a mask that would merdge to my expression eyes,mouth and nose movment. Or I would have a mechanic mask connected to my mind doing the expression and stuff I am thinking to do or I just want. But to be close to humanity I think starting by just an animatronic silicone mask could be really interesting.

What idea of fursuit are you imagining if you could just use any technologies you want?

haillin

Eyes in the back of my head so I know before people try to mess with me. Built in AC wouldn’t hurt either

XenoQc

Changing
That should be easy to make. with digital interface in the front wich you can see what from the eyes in the back. Noted

M

Massan Otter

This is kind of silly, but it would be fun to have an otter suit I could comfortably swim in! So water resistant but not too bouyant, with a head designed for easy breathing and webbed paw flippers...

XenoQc

Changing
Those thing are really easy to make seriously easy ^_^

Noted

M

Massan Otter

For more complexity, add in a tail that responds to the movements of my spine and hips in an intuitive feeling way.

haillin

While we’re at it lets add a real life block button. If someone is messing around with you, you can block them and they just become a figurless, inaudible grey blob.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
For more complexity, add in a tail that responds to the movements of my spine and hips in an intuitive feeling way.

This reminds me, I saw some otters mating in a nature documentary, and their tails looked really funny during the proceedings! :p

Made me giggle, it did.

While we’re at it lets add a real life block button. If someone is messing around with you, you can block them and they just become a figurless, inaudible grey blob.

Oh, that'd be awesome! You'd be rich, if you could invent this : )

K

Kiaara

Hmm, If I could have any features I wanted on my future fursuit, I would have ears, tail, and wings that twitch depending on my emotion :)
Also ventilation

XenoQc

Changing
I think I will just make you guys to transform that would be more simple ^_^
God damn biological cellular genetic technologies! :D

I cant say much for Axxe because he’s relatively plain but for my unicorn Lil Darlin I would LOVE to have eyebrows that move! It would be super cute if they could go from a neutral expression to a grump expression without me having to mess with any magnets. Maybe moving ears/tail to go with it? To really give the whole adorably pissed off pony look. ;V;

Last edited:

XenoQc

Changing
I like android but I am not much into robots right now

CMCmaster

An animatronic rig that responds to the wearers facial movements and translates them to the head. Sadly servo motors are big and not fast enough for realistic movements