• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Personality according to blood type

C

CrookedCroc

In Japanese culture it is somewhat believed that blood types can determine certain personality traits such as honesty, stubbornness, shyness, etc. So I thought it would be fun to check out or blood types and how accurate they are described by this thing.

I personally don't believe in these things, I think a person builds itself and pick it's own fate, but God I'm a suckered for these things lmao

1° Blood Type A "The Farmer"

"People with this blood type are described primarily as well-organized. They like to keep things neat but can be stubborn and get stressed out easily. They also value harmony with others. Agricultural people are the root of blood type A, and it's been said working collaboratively on farms developed these blood type personality traits."

Common traits:

Timid |Mild-mannered | Anxious |Earnest
Sensitive | Stubborn | Intense | Reserved
Patient | Responsible | Fastidious|Tense
Tactful | Shy | Withdrawn | Polite
Perfectionist | Stressed | Conscientious | Wary
Kind | Diligent | Attentive | Composed
Reliable | Nervous | Neat

2° Blood Type O "The Warrior"

"Blood type O is often described as optimistic. They are outgoing, have leadership abilities, and are able to set the mood for groups of people. They don't care much about little things, so their behavior sometimes freaks out more sensitive A types. Though they're often late to events (and sometimes rude), O types are incredibly resilient and flexible, enabling them to roll with the punches"

Common traits:

Optimistic | Easygoing | Leadership | Ability Insensitive
Unpunctual | Calm | Confident | Self-determined
Strong-willed | Intuitive| Self-centered | Cold
Unpredictable | Workaholic | Outgoing | Energetic
Social | Flexible | Realistic | Financially-minded
Resilient | Romanticist | Cautious | Devoted
Peaceful | Carefree | Impressionable | Insecure
Emotional |Ambitious | Trendsetter | Independent
Loyal | Athletic | Robust | Passionate
Agreeable| Arrogant | Vain | Jealous
Ruthless | Rude | Imitator​

3° Blood Type B "The Hunter"

"Blood type B is generally described as selfish. They are also known for their creativity. Blood type B has a strong sense of curiosity, but at the same time, loses interest easily. Though there are a lot of positives to B types, people tend to focus on the negatives for reasons we'll get into later. Some say their root is in nomadic peoples who roamed from place to place."

Common traits:

Selfish | Passionate | Erratic | Wild
Active | Uncooperative | Creative | Strong
Irresponsible | Unforgiving | Relaxed | Freewheeling
Unconventional | Unpretentious | Pragmatist | Flexible
Curious | Cheerful | Outgoing | Adventurous
Indecisive | Unpredictable​

4° Blood Type AB "The Humanist"

"Blood type AB is a hybrid of A and B, two different personalities mixed together. They are often seen as dual-natured and complicated. For example, they are shy like A types, but also are outgoing like type B. Blood type AB is the rarest in Japan (and many other places in the world, too), so they are hard to find. This reinforces the stereotype that AB people are eccentric."

Common traits:

Talented | Composed | Rational | Artistic
Aloof | Cool | Two-faced | Controlled
Sociable | Critical | Indecisive | Forgetful
Irresponsible | Shy | Outgoing | Trustworthy
Self-centered | Sensitive | Dream | Chaser Spiritual
Calm | Mysterious | Vulnerable | Complicated
Private | Creative | Eccentric | Charming
Impatient | Proud | Diplomatic | Discriminating
Popular | Adaptable

I'm in the O type group and I think some of the traits are certainly true; I consider myself optimistic and carefree yet realistic and financially-minded. But at the same time I don't consider myself as a leader, cold, trendsetter or arrogant.
But then again, that's my perspective, maybe some people see me for who I truly am.

So, how accurate was it for you? Do you find this things fun or not? Do you even know your blood type?

C

CrookedCroc

I'm O+

I consider myself optimistic, intuitive and self-centered; don't think I'm workaholic, romanticist and outgoing

*Fistbumps fellow O*
IMG_20190809_235556.jpg

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
I had no idea AB was one of the rarest, I always thought it was O

That being said, I don’t know the complete accuracy of the AB traits, I mean, shy and outgoing are next to each other. But at also,
I am shy but at the same time outgoing?
So maybe they’re onto sumn here....

I don’t even know if those traits apply to me, everyone has a different perception
(Oh my is that the indecisiveness at work!?)

Andie

i feast on souls and mac & cheese >.<
In Japanese culture it is somewhat believed that blood types can determine certain personality traits such as honesty, stubbornness, shyness, etc. So I thought it would be fun to check out or blood types and how accurate they are described by this thing.

I personally don't believe in these things, I think a person builds itself and pick it's own fate, but God I'm a suckered for these things lmao

1° Blood Type A "The Farmer"

"People with this blood type are described primarily as well-organized. They like to keep things neat but can be stubborn and get stressed out easily. They also value harmony with others. Agricultural people are the root of blood type A, and it's been said working collaboratively on farms developed these blood type personality traits."

Common traits:

Timid |Mild-mannered | Anxious |Earnest
Sensitive | Stubborn | Intense | Reserved
Patient | Responsible | Fastidious|Tense
Tactful | Shy | Withdrawn | Polite
Perfectionist | Stressed | Conscientious | Wary
Kind | Diligent | Attentive | Composed
Reliable | Nervous | Neat

2° Blood Type O "The Warrior"

"Blood type O is often described as optimistic. They are outgoing, have leadership abilities, and are able to set the mood for groups of people. They don't care much about little things, so their behavior sometimes freaks out more sensitive A types. Though they're often late to events (and sometimes rude), O types are incredibly resilient and flexible, enabling them to roll with the punches"

Common traits:

Optimistic | Easygoing | Leadership | Ability Insensitive
Unpunctual | Calm | Confident | Self-determined
Strong-willed | Intuitive| Self-centered | Cold
Unpredictable | Workaholic | Outgoing | Energetic
Social | Flexible | Realistic | Financially-minded
Resilient | Romanticist | Cautious | Devoted
Peaceful | Carefree | Impressionable | Insecure
Emotional |Ambitious | Trendsetter | Independent
Loyal | Athletic | Robust | Passionate
Agreeable| Arrogant | Vain | Jealous
Ruthless | Rude | Imitator​

3° Blood Type B "The Hunter"

"Blood type B is generally described as selfish. They are also known for their creativity. Blood type B has a strong sense of curiosity, but at the same time, loses interest easily. Though there are a lot of positives to B types, people tend to focus on the negatives for reasons we'll get into later. Some say their root is in nomadic peoples who roamed from place to place."

Common traits:

Selfish | Passionate | Erratic | Wild
Active | Uncooperative | Creative | Strong
Irresponsible | Unforgiving | Relaxed | Freewheeling
Unconventional | Unpretentious | Pragmatist | Flexible
Curious | Cheerful | Outgoing | Adventurous
Indecisive | Unpredictable​

4° Blood Type AB "The Humanist"

"Blood type AB is a hybrid of A and B, two different personalities mixed together. They are often seen as dual-natured and complicated. For example, they are shy like A types, but also are outgoing like type B. Blood type AB is the rarest in Japan (and many other places in the world, too), so they are hard to find. This reinforces the stereotype that AB people are eccentric."

Common traits:

Talented | Composed | Rational | Artistic
Aloof | Cool | Two-faced | Controlled
Sociable | Critical | Indecisive | Forgetful
Irresponsible | Shy | Outgoing | Trustworthy
Self-centered | Sensitive | Dream | Chaser Spiritual
Calm | Mysterious | Vulnerable | Complicated
Private | Creative | Eccentric | Charming
Impatient | Proud | Diplomatic | Discriminating
Popular | Adaptable

I'm in the O type group and I think some of the traits are certainly true; I consider myself optimistic and carefree yet realistic and financially-minded. But at the same time I don't consider myself as a leader, cold, trendsetter or arrogant.
But then again, that's my perspective, maybe some people see me for who I truly am.

So, how accurate was it for you? Do you find this things fun or not? Do you even know your blood type?
type a all the way!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The Japanese are too well-educated to have an excuse for this crap.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'm A+ and pretty much all of those traits either I would use to describe me, or others have used to describe me...weird!

Barnum effect - Wikipedia

I had no idea AB was one of the rarest, I always thought it was O

That being said, I don’t know the complete accuracy of the AB traits, I mean, shy and outgoing are next to each other. But at also,
I am shy but at the same time outgoing?
So maybe they’re onto sumn here....

I don’t even know if those traits apply to me, everyone has a different perception
(Oh my is that the indecisiveness at work!?)

O is super common.

N

Nyro46

Honestly I have no idea what my blood type is, nor do my parents I don’t even think. I don’t even know if my mom knows what my her own blood type is :S I can try asking again though . . . But I do know I’m not O. Which, I guess works because O’s description is the least like me.

I have a feeling I may be AB, or A, not really based on the descriptions, more just on what I may know? None of them are exactly like me, though, but I think AB’s description may be the closest, because I can see traits from both A and B that match me.