• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pet and wildlife photography thread

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
That first pics brilliant :p
And here's my new baby kenyan sand boa i picked up today :3

18360260086_7563a3dd20_c.jpg

18360263966_7d3ff13a07_b.jpg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
I went to water the strawberry patch and guess what I found.. these are completely wild animals.
1433988124.doggywolf67_baby_bunny_b.jpg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
The second one is my favorite, I love the background and composition in that one! :3 Not to mention that snakes are awesome!

Ok. So. I am now officially calling this guy my pet:
Ring-Tailed Lemur by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr
I was at this zoo for the last three days (I'm on vacation and I want to make the most of that season pass :p). Today he sat on my lap and was sunbathing and he always tried to lick my face :3 He probably doesn't like me. He probably sat on me because it's more comfortable than sitting on a rock and he tried to lick my face because I was sweating like a pig because it's so hot here right now. He probably couldn't give less of a fuck about me (lemurs are not capable of giving a fuck about anything) because when the sun moved he went to a different spot. But still! He's my little buddy now! XD

Also, koala:
Koala by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

Last edited:

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Is gewd doge yes :3

Here is my dog:
1434309823.lollazer_ma1_5572.jpg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
It's raining like crazy today but that didn't stop me! I NEED TO CUDDLE LEMURS ONCE A WEEK OR I DIE OK?!
Also, "wet panda":

Red Panda by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

"Nice umbrella, asshole..."
African Lion by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

He could have gone inside... The door was open. No idea why he did that to himself. Cats, am I right? :rolleyes: