• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pet Sematary

I

Infrarednexus

Didn't know they were making a Kero documentary
tenor.gif

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Book was great, movie looks good so far!

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Loved the book and the first movie. Hesitant to have high hopes for this remake, though, since they're drastically changing so much about it.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

I saw the original and sequel. I didn't read the book though.

I am uncertain as to how this will live to the original but I am willing to give it a watch. I won't spoil the original so i'm just going to say from this trailer:

Looks promising. (=

:)

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Just saw it. Felt bad for the family.
Had a few jumps from the scares. I enjoyed it very much.

I almost never find horror movies scary.
Jump scares are cheap, I'm a Pagan so occult stuff isn't scary, blood and gore just looks comical if I don't think it looks realistic, and ghosts and demons are stupid for spending so much time opening and slamming doors and moving furniture around.

The only scary movies I've seen were Alien and The Blair Witch Project, which was more about feeling dread than being scared.
The Dark Crystal traumatized me as a child, but now I think it's pretty cool.

Gonna pass on this one.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I can't wait to be disapointed with the typical cliche horror movie... Then again I guess that's what I get for doing Media... You learn most of what'll happen anyway.

I almost never find horror movies scary.
Jump scares are cheap, I'm a Pagan so occult stuff isn't scary, blood and gore just looks comical if I don't think it looks realistic, and ghosts and demons are stupid for spending so much time opening and slamming doors and moving furniture around.

The only scary movies I've seen were Alien and The Blair Witch Project, which was more about feeling dread than being scared.
The Dark Crystal traumatized me as a child, but now I think it's pretty cool.

Gonna pass on this one.
Dolls moving: I sleep.
Occultists: I sleep.
Jumpscare: I sleep.

The dog dies: ABSOUTELY TERRIFIYING!

butchsquatch

going back to the forest (they/them)
I didn't see the original or read the book, but i saw the new one and its really good! I'm definitely gonna have to check the book out cause Stephen King is real good

Vic_the_Hard_Rock_Wolf

It was okay. I wish the folk tale side of the phenomena had been explored a little more and there were less jumpscares and such. I guess it just wasn't my cup of tea