• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

petoskey/michigan furs?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
any furs in petoskey or michigan want to hang?

Hey again...finally have a car here, so that makes this much, much more possible! Am in TC, and will send a PM...gotta run a few errands...and remind me, and I'll send a link to a Telegram group, or two, as well, for Mich furs. As for meets, there's some meets in the works, for spring/summer in the TC area, and I've found some others listed downstate...the closest being Grand Rapids, but hopefully, we can get some going, even if not huge, farther north.

Cult_Imagination

i wanna lick
Hey again...finally have a car here, so that makes this much, much more possible! Am in TC, and will send a PM...gotta run a few errands...and remind me, and I'll send a link to a Telegram group, or two, as well, for Mich furs. As for meets, there's some meets in the works, for spring/summer in the TC area, and I've found some others listed downstate...the closest being Grand Rapids, but hopefully, we can get some going, even if not huge, farther north.
awsome thanks for letting me know