• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(PG) Reference Sheet and Simple Art - Realism Preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosdu

So, let me preface this by saying I've never commissioned before, so I apoligize if this not traditionally structured... Or something like that.

I am in the market for a basic, semi-realistic to realistic reference sheet and simple background picture of my character.

Things I am looking for is the more realistic style the better, and the more emotion you can put into it as it is my belief that it, subconsciously or not, makes a huge difference.

I have my own price in mind (around $40-50, FYI) , but I'd like to see yours first, as well as your waiting period.

Thank you.
I have to admit this is strange to me since I watch very few artists but they tend to have rather long waiting lists, and I'm hoping to avoid that.

Sammacha

The one and only
Hello, my ref sheets start at $45

however before I go any further, it may be easier for me and for others if you can

describe bit about your character, is it very complex? Patterns colours etc. what kind of animal?
describe what things your looking for on a ref sheet ( you said realistic and full of emotion' but are you wanting line art? Sketch? flat colours? shading?
What about the extra bits? Paw prints, expressions etc

As for background, what kind? Simple colour or shapes? Or a real background?

I even suggest posting an example of the style and type of ref sheet your looking for. Imo simple and realistic dont really go together lol.

as of now thats a very rough idea and i cant give an accurate quote or timeline.

I will check here later and maybe I can throw my name in the hat.
good luck.

Kosdu

Hello, my ref sheets start at $45

however before I go any further, it may be easier for me and for others if you can

describe bit about your character, is it very complex? Patterns colours etc. what kind of animal?
describe what things your looking for on a ref sheet ( you said realistic and full of emotion' but are you wanting line art? Sketch? flat colours? shading?
What about the extra bits? Paw prints, expressions etc

As for background, what kind? Simple colour or shapes? Or a real background?

I even suggest posting an example of the style and type of ref sheet your looking for. Imo simple and realistic dont really go together lol.

as of now thats a very rough idea and i cant give an accurate quote or timeline.

I will check here later and maybe I can throw my name in the hat.
good luck.

Wow, I completely blew making a proper thread, I am sorry about that.

However, the deal has already been done - thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.