• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Philosofur's Den - A Discord Server

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Hello everyone!

Philosofur's Den is a Discord server for those who want intellectually stimulating conversation. We offer something for everyone who desires membership to our fair server from debate, art (both SFW and not) to general camaraderie and pleasant conversation with one another.

We offer:

Debates! Debate anything you desire. We offer channels for several of our specialties.

Politics: Talk about current events, what the world leaders are up to, political theory and law.

Religion: Talk about stuff having to do with religion, its working and what religious leaders are doing in the world.

Philosophy and psychology: Metaphysics, epistemology, ethics and aesthetics! You may talk about the nature of humanity, what makes us tick and other things relating to psychology.

Science, technology and history: The latest developments in science and technology, as well as scientific theory such as evolution, gravity and even the complexity of quantum physics! Historical events such as the World Wars, the Troubles and Rome.

Art! We allow the artistic to express themselves here! We welcome artists to join in and share their craft with our community! Friendly feedback and constructive criticism shall improve your skills as we talk about your works from digital and traditional art, to writing prose and poetry and even music!

NSFW sections! We offer sections for those who are 18+, as long as you can prove that you are 18 or older.

Community! Most importantly, we offer a supportive community. For those invested in the refinement of ideas, we offer guidance and views from all angles to ensure that our atmosphere of free thought never stagnates. Even for those not interested in debate, we are friendly and our staff will act in a professional and friendly matter.

We are:

LGBTQ+ affirming: Your identity in Philosofur's Den is valid regardless who or what you are. Doesn't matter if you are gay, bi, trans, nonbinary, questioning, ace or whatever you may be. What matters is that you matter.

A space where the neurodivergent, disabled and other disadvantaged groups can air their ideas: We in fact welcome everyone of all backgrounds. We have a policy of not tolerating bad actors, in fact, who only seek to quell free thought with dogma.

Understanding: If you need a break from debate, no problem! We believe that while logical thinking is nice, we have room for empathy. A debate isn't about winning but understanding one another.

Fun loving: We also desire a server where fun can be had, where people can forge friendships and mingle.

So, we look forward to seeing you join our server. We just ask you come with a desire to learn, an open mind and a sense on how to coexist with your fellow user.

The link to our server is here. We look forward to seeing from you!

Last edited:

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Bump, bump, no bump, bump, three vertical bumps, four bumps in a square.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
Yeah, if it's well moderated (especially accrording to the values you mentioned above) it could be great.

If not it's going to turn into an alt-right fuckfest pretty quick XD

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Yeah, if it's well moderated (especially accrording to the values you mentioned above) it could be great.

If not it's going to turn into an alt-right fuckfest pretty quick XD
Our staff is very keen on that. If you spot any such, do let our staff know and we will deal with it.

Eli_the_Wolf23

Im wondering if in the server there is anyone around my age like I will turn 18 on september 23 and just curious because I wonder if I could join?

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Im wondering if in the server there is anyone around my age like I will turn 18 on september 23 and just curious because I wonder if I could join?
You can but you cannot access the NSFW channels. You may have access to the debate channels.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
Dead server + bad moderation + false advertising, 3/10 would not recommend
Wait, are you Cric? The false advertising accusation and the fact that your post happened right after Cric was banned makes me think so, I apologize if it's not the case

Btw the server is new, of course it's not very active yet XD

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
It's pretty young, less than a week old. You're welcome to invite friends to it.