• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PhiPaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
Im thinking about getting it tattooed on my left chest. Thoughts?

Pawphi.png

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
it shall be your GLORIOUS comeback!

seriously, no offense, but I could think of a bunch of cooler fur tattoo's. like, an actual fur... I want something of the two guys from morenatsu... omg, they're cute!

(it's the brown wolf, and the grey wolf)

HumanLombax

I want to start with something subtle, but meaningful

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Tattoos are dumb. Ritual scarring with a blade is much more manly.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Tattoos are dumb. Ritual scarring with a blade is much more manly.

I see your ritual scars and I raise you an arm full of cigarette burns. Nothing is more manly than smoking and forsaking the ashtray just for the sake of manliness. Nothing.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
I just use a Sharpie and draw it on.
*sigh* I'm so cheap... plus, why your left breast?
(I'm assuming you meant that rather than chest, if you didn't, I agree with Nargle)

Azure

I see your ritual scars and I raise you an arm full of cigarette burns. Nothing is more manly than smoking and forsaking the ashtray just for the sake of manliness. Nothing.
So I once scrotum. Also, I have weld burns all over my arms and chest. Fuck cigarettes, they're for pussies. Try some hot molten solder compound. Good times were had by all.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Get it tattooed on your forehead with the words: "I'M A STUPID WANKER"

Fucking stupid Furry pride shit.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Get it tattooed on your forehead with the words: "I'M A STUPID WANKER"

Fucking stupid Furry pride shit.
oh you... you must REALLY hate being a furry. how long did it take for you to cope with the fact that you were?

btw, how did this whole phipaw thing start? something to do with second life I assume?

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
So I once scrotum. Also, I have weld burns all over my arms and chest. Fuck cigarettes, they're for pussies. Try some hot molten solder compound. Good times were had by all.

Azure, I didn't know you was hood!

In closing, I really want to get a tattoo of this mushroom cloud logo I designed tattooed just to the left of my happy trail.. It's fucking neat too, it's this fucking two-tone motherfucker, damn. You should see it, I should like draw it on the internet with vectors or something so you can see it.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I have a cross etched into my left arm....
scarification is not emo

Yes it is.

Here, I'll show you how to cut yourself the RIGHT way...

Also: To the OP, if you get that, I hope a bunch of PETA freaks come and crucify you to a wall.

Azure

If ever I were to get a tattoo, it would be the Invisible Pink Unicorn. Right on my left ass cheek. So when I moon christians from the car window, they can all go, wtf is that on his all. Or a goatse tat that features my asshole as the asshole in the pic. But really, you don't need a tat for that, you can just do it yourself.

HumanLombax

Yes it is.

Here, I'll show you how to cut yourself the RIGHT way...

Also: To the OP, if you get that, I hope a bunch of PETA freaks come and crucify you to a wall.

No its not, Scarification is consider Body modification, cutting is an endorphin release.....

AlexInsane

Every time I hear the word goatse, I imagine that South Park episode where Big Gay Al's boyfriend accidentally some blond slut...was it Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears? Can't remember...

AlexInsane

No its not, Scarification is consider Body modification, cutting is an endorphin release.....

I'll modify your body for you. Permit me to get my chainsaw.

And trust me, you'll get one hell of an endorphin release from it, let me tell you...

GOD FUCKING KNOBGOBLINS, I DID IT AGAIN.

*dies*

Azure

I was horrible about soldering my fingers together in Shop class ;.;
It is terrible, but it's actually part of my job. Heavy shit plus hot welds equals not a happy person. And lot's of Ben Gay and burn creme.

Azure

So leik, how long you ben gay?

Have you ever hot glued your fingers? Kind of painful but not painful to the point where it's sorta thrilling.
You're learning! Yes, but not too bad. I worked in a door factory once, and the glue dispenser shot hot glue all over my jeans. Lemme tell ya, it was pretty hard to walk around the rest of that day, my pant legs kept sticking together.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Emo propaganda.

Don't believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.