• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PhiPaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
I'll modify your body for you. Permit me to get my chainsaw.

And trust me, you'll get one hell of an endorphin release from it, let me tell you...

GOD FUCKING KNOBGOBLINS, I DID IT AGAIN.

*dies*
ok, 1. I dont cut myself, I have the etching from an accident Sparring with some friends,(the cut across) and from when someone was wearing a spiked bracelet in a Mosh pit (bad thing, and its where teh vertical cut came from)

2. I wouldnt actually do it myself, BUT you can get it professionally done..shit, you can get SHOT IN THE ARM for the scar of you really want it.

Ppl are crazy lol

EDIT: For the record, I FUCKING HATE EMOS!

Last edited:

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Wielding is fun, I almost hit someone with the welding rod becuase he tried to pull my pants down in front of the class and boy the teacher had to stop my ass because he was either going to get hit the the welding rod I had or a piece of metal. After that I never heard from him again...I wonder why?

Nargle

HOOT
You're learning! Yes, but not too bad. I worked in a door factory once, and the glue dispenser shot hot glue all over my jeans. Lemme tell ya, it was pretty hard to walk around the rest of that day, my pant legs kept sticking together.

Lol, that sounds... not fun XD I think the most pain I've experienced while working was when I was stocking the freezer section of Braums with milk and my finger got caught under a crate of milk (Four gallons) >.< I had a pretty bad scar for a while. But that's like.. the only painful thing that's happened XD I'm such a pansy, aren't I?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Lol, that sounds... not fun XD I think the most pain I've experienced while working was when I was stocking the freezer section of Braums with milk and my finger got caught under a crate of milk (Four gallons) >.< I had a pretty bad scar for a while. But that's like.. the only painful thing that's happened XD I'm such a pansy, aren't I?
You worked at Braums? I worked at Braums when I was a kid. And did something similar. Good burgers. I also miss the shit out of Whataburger.

EDIT- And Taco Bueno. There can be only one Big Ole Burrito.

Last edited:

Nargle

HOOT
You worked at Braums? I worked at Braums when I was a kid. And did something similar. Good burgers. I also miss the shit out of Whataburger.

Lol, yus, Braums was my first (and only ;.;!) job. Sheesh, I'm young o.o My manager was a flippin bitch though >=/ I got fed up with her and quit. Though I suppose I would be cranky if I was like.. 11 months pregnant, too.

I really don't like fast food, though >.< I'm so glad I'm getting a job at Walmart instead o.o No dishes or drippy freezers or spilled milkshakes....

Azure

Lol, yus, Braums was my first (and only ;.;!) job. Sheesh, I'm young o.o My manager was a flippin bitch though >=/ I got fed up with her and quit. Though I suppose I would be cranky if I was like.. 11 months pregnant, too.

I really don't like fast food, though >.< I'm so glad I'm getting a job at Walmart instead o.o No dishes or drippy freezers or spilled milkshakes....
Lol, yeah, 11 months pregnant is not a fun day for sure. I got fired for stomping on a customers burger after he asked for it to be remade twice. I stuck it to tha man. I miss their milkshakes, and the ice cream.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Braums is wonderful, but I can never go to the one near my college. Every time I go in, there's the same group of old farts and Mexican families crowding the store. You can barely move without bumping into some little eight year old kid who could probably mow your yard and clean your house at the same damn time.

Azure

Braums is wonderful, but I can never go to the one near my college. Every time I go in, there's the same group of old farts and Mexican families crowding the store. You can barely move without bumping into some little eight year old kid who could probably mow your yard and clean your house at the same damn time.
So you live in Texas...

ROAD TRIP!!!

Unless it's Oklahomo, then, nuke it from orbit.

Nargle

HOOT
Lol, yeah, 11 months pregnant is not a fun day for sure. I got fired for stomping on a customers burger after he asked for it to be remade twice. I stuck it to tha man. I miss their milkshakes, and the ice cream.

Once, after a customer requested a THICK milkshake, she grabbed the milkshakes out of my hands while I was mixing them and started dumping half into another cup, and filling it back up with milk. Then she proceeded to lecture me on how we need to start making nasty soupy milkshakes >.< She was very annoying.

But oh gosh, the chocolate coffee milkshakes were magical @.@

I did find it quite amusing, though, to talk to old people while they bought their 6 gallons of icecream XD

So you live in Texas...

ROAD TRIP!!!

Unless it's Oklahomo, then, nuke it from orbit.

No wai!! 8D

More Texan furs!

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
You're learning! Yes, but not too bad. I worked in a door factory once, and the glue dispenser shot hot glue all over my jeans. Lemme tell ya, it was pretty hard to walk around the rest of that day, my pant legs kept sticking together.
You sure it wasn't something else? *wink wink*

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I see your ritual scars and I raise you an arm full of cigarette burns. Nothing is more manly than smoking and forsaking the ashtray just for the sake of manliness. Nothing.

try dipping your arm in acid and NOT rincing

AlexInsane

I'm in Oklahoma.

I moved here with the impression that there were ranches were you could find hot, gorgeous cowboys doing manual labor without their shirts on. All I got were old, fatass cattlemen who chew dip and who's farts are environmentally hazardous.

evilteddybear

*cough* its your body...

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

That's where 'yo moma is so ugly' jokes are so true that the baby doesn't want to come out. Unless she's an elephant, but on the other hand, that would be the same thing.

Azure

I'm in Oklahoma.

I moved here with the impression that there were ranches were you could find hot, gorgeous cowboys doing manual labor without their shirts on. All I got were old, fatass cattlemen who chew dip and who's farts are environmentally hazardous.
Ain't it a shame? Dallas is nice for that I hear. It is now the queer capital of the world, along with a high percentage of queer cowboys. I'm sad I moved away, I never knew the Deep South was brimming with fags until I left.

AlexInsane

Ain't it a shame? Dallas is nice for that I hear. It is now the queer capital of the world, along with a high percentage of queer cowboys. I'm sad I moved away, I never knew the Deep South was brimming with fags until I left.

It's all that churching, mah boi. A church on every street in the South, and you can bet half of them will be Baptists.

Fuckin Baptists. Jumping over chairs and speaking in tongues and shit. Praising Jesus for being filthy little pieces of scum unworthy of his magnanimous love and devotion and all that jazz.

Most of us gays keep it under our hats, so to speak. We don't want the whole neighborhood to invite us to a barbecue and then have them tell us that we're the main course. I had a lesbian friend and for a whole week and a half, kids drove past her house, throwing stones through the windows and hollering and revving their engines.

Little country fucks need to stick to farming and picking up pig shit. We don't bother you, you don't bother us.

Quiet269

1219769350.half.quiet269_phipaw.png

SnowFox

I was thinking of printing one on a t-shirt or something but I'm not sure about the colors. black on white, white on black, something else? I don't think I'd get a tattoo of anything, or if I did I'd at least wait until I'm away from my parents.

sorry for being on topic

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Hmm.. I think I'll give some actual input..

I wouldn't get a PhiPaw tattoo if I were you. Think a decade down the line. How likely are you to still be a furry? Will you be one the rest of your life? Do you really want a PhiPaw on your skin forever? A T-shirt with one airbrushed on would be a much better option.

Azure

Why do you hate emos?
I'll answer for him. Becuase they are useless weepy little faggots(the bad kind, no less). They like bad music, have bad clothing taste, have horrible hair styles(protip, the 80's is dead and gone folks, lets try to move on), and have become hangers on to once cool things, like Nightmare Before Christmas, Invader Zim, Sarcasm Bunny, and countless other things that were before their time and understanding, but not so far that they couldn't ruin them with their horrible icon whore culture. I'd like them better if they did what they say they're gonna do. All talk, no walk, hurry up and cut your wrists already you fags. Become An Hero, do it for 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.