• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PhiPaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seekerwolf

Remember like diamonds, tattoos are forever.It's worthy though I think.

Gavrill

ladies~
Screw that, I'm gettin' either Top Hat hyena or Daft Punk hyena.

People will know I'm not just a furry, I'm also :awesome:

StormSong

I'll answer for him. Becuase they are useless weepy little faggots(the bad kind, no less). They like bad music, have bad clothing taste, have horrible hair styles(protip, the 80's is dead and gone folks, lets try to move on), and have become hangers on to once cool things, like Nightmare Before Christmas, Invader Zim, Sarcasm Bunny, and countless other things that were before their time and understanding, but not so far that they couldn't ruin them with their horrible icon whore culture. I'd like them better if they did what they say they're gonna do. All talk, no walk, hurry up and cut your wrists already you fags. Become An Hero, do it for 9/11.

\\can't you just pity the poor, pathetic wannabe gays/

o0o

o0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000o

coffinberry

why do you have to get the pawprint of it? just get the symbol, JFC

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
That tats cool but think it out before you get it, you might find something better to get. hope you make a good decision that'll make you happy.;)

S

seekerwolf

Tats can be a reflection of the soul.I think always unless your peer pressured.

Xipoid

Cameras
I don't understand the appeal tattoos. Why don't you go out and get yourself a nice watch or suit? It will say a lot about you but in that awesome yuppie way.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I don't understand the appeal tattoos. Why don't you go out and get yourself a nice watch or suit? It will say a lot about you but in that awesome yuppie way.

Because nobody can steal your tatoo, and you won't wear a suit on many occasions ;)
And a fitting, nicely done tatoo just plainly looks cool.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Because nobody can steal your tatoo, and you won't wear a suit on many occasions ;)
Suits you can throw away if you lose interest in them. Tattoos you are stuck with unless you want go through lazer removal.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Suits you can throw away if you lose interest in them. Tattoos you are stuck with unless you want go through lazer removal.

So don't do it if you don't want it permamently, that's the 'fitting' part. It isn't the tatoo's fault that stupid people get them and then are sorry (just as with many other things)

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
True, but there are many people that get tattoos in stupid situations. Examples: Being drunk, impulse, fad, etc.

People get killed in cars while drunk or because of cellphones. It's stupidity, irrelevant to the topic.

Xipoid

Cameras
Because nobody can steal your tatoo, and you won't wear a suit on many occasions

You could always wear a blazer if you want to dress casually. Anecdotal or not, I will say I wear a suit/blazer far more than I wear anything else. I'm gay like that.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Stupidity can go with any topic, and is too common to say that it is irrelevant.

How stupid are people to get them and not want them is irrelevant to how cool a good tatoo can look.

You could always wear a blazer if you want to dress casually. Anecdotal or not, I will say I wear a suit/blazer far more than I wear anything else. I'm gay like that.

If you say so

Dyluck

hi ilu :>

YES

Learn how to spell tattoo right please.

I would wear a suit every day if I had more than two of them and it wasn't 100 degrees every day here.

I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Oh wait I already am.

Status
Not open for further replies.