• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PhiPaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowFox

Hey look what I did! Its a terrible picture and it's really creased.
I don't know why I felt such a compulsion to do it, but I think it's kinda cool even if I can't really be seen wearing it :rolleyes:
phipawtshirt.jpg

S

seekerwolf

Hey look what I did! Its a terrible picture and it's really creased.
I don't know why I felt such a compulsion to do it, but I think it's kinda cool even if I can't really be seen wearing it :rolleyes:
phipawtshirt.jpg
Decent, (Cranks up Metallica- Nothing Else Matters)

Last edited by a moderator:

Szorn

@#$%ing Scrawny!
I dunno, put it on the back of a pair of gloves or something. Easily hidden, easily taken off, discrete when not relevant, easy to discretely show people. And if someone won't bugger off, just say 'I dunno, they look cool' like you bought them that way. Leather fingerless gloves if you wanna be badass. Yippee.
Makes about as much sense as anything else here...

Nylak

Angry Otter
If you do it, we want photos. :3

I'd never personally get a tattoo...at least not for awhile, eh. I'm so fickle that I'd probably be ecstatic with the results for a short period of time, and then regret it forever after the initial excitement passed. Besides, permanant body art kind of freaks me out.

I definitely like em on others, though. As long as it's been tastefully executed.

Screw that, I'm gettin' either Top Hat hyena or Daft Punk hyena.

People will know I'm not just a furry, I'm also :awesome:

Which reminds me that I have to get off my lazy ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.