• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Phobias?

Do you have a phobia?

• Yes.

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • Snakes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Height.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Spiders.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Flying..

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Germs/ Dirt.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Thunderstorms.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Swimming.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Other (State below).

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • No.

Votes: 14 15.4%

• Total voters

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
How many of you have phobias?

Swimming= water, deep water, something might attack you in the water.
Flying= Planes, falling out of the sky.
Spiders= bugs crawling all over you.

... Darn, I hate creating the original post.

Last edited:

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Ketchup. I am terrified of it.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
deep water and heights =(

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
I HATE being in huge, wide open places. It creeps the shit out of me. I also don't like rapid acceleration

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Not that I know of. Yay.

Fokkewolf

None of those listed in the poll, and when I try to think if I have one, I fail. I'm so unlucky...

Probably I have a fear of some big huge shit happening to me 'cause of my Georgian which sucks as hard as a vacuum cleaner comparing to my English, Russian and Deutsch. Not that it's a phobia though...

Last edited:

Nylak

Angry Otter
...Nope, I'm good. :D There are things that creep me out, but nothing sends me into spasms or will make me catatonic with terror.

But I do have a touch of claustrophobia; keep me in an enclosed space too long and I will suffer a stroke. o_o

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Anyone else have a Completely Irrational fear besides me?

Nylak

Angry Otter

I used to have an intense phobia of seaweed/"riverweed" (even when it was lying harmless on the shore) if it's any consolation. Mainly because when I was diving or swimming in deep/dark water I would have a heart attack if something touched me that I didn't see, and it was usually sea/river weed, so I started to hate the stuff. I grew out of it though. Which is good, because I would literally go into shrieking, spasming convulsions underwater when the stuff would get near me. It's not a good combination.

Viva

I used to be afraid of the vaccuum cleaner, much like my dog x3

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
I had to go to hypnotherapy for my phobia. I still have it, but it is manageable.

Viva

I had to go to hypnotherapy for my phobia. I still have it, but it is manageable.

Is this about the ketchup thing? I can imagine it being scary, as it resembles blood :/. But then again, you are a bat, so idk.

Ty Vulpine

Bees/Wasps/Hornets
Heights
Deep water
Life
Death
loud noises (i.e. fireworks, sonic booms, guns) Used to be scared of balloons popping, but not so much anymore.

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
No, not the blood, I know it can not hurt me, but my heart rate goes up just typing this.

Ty Vulpine

Ketchup. I am terrified of it.

I'm also terrified of chocolate pudding, so don't feel too bad. (Came from watching The Blob was I was real little, and to this day, seeing it reminds me of the Blob to the point I can't eat the pudding.)

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
No, before hypnotherapy, I would not be in the same room as it. I would not touch someone who sat at a table in the same room as ketchup.

Gavrill

ladies~
To be honest, I'm terrified of Tegretol. It's a anti-seizure pill.

Apparently when you take it in large doses, you have seizures.

Never again.

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
If you miss a dose on my Anti-anxiety meds, you could have seizures.

Viva

Meds are terrible things.

They help things that "natural healing" like meditation and acupuncture cannot. They are only bad if you are on like 10 different medications. Oh the havoc that can wreak on your body! >.<

Viva

If you miss a dose on my Anti-anxiety meds, you could have seizures.

What does ketchup remind you of? (sorry for the double post)