• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Photo Thread

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
upload_2018-11-6_18-43-30.png

upload_2018-11-6_18-44-10.png

upload_2018-11-6_18-44-36.png

Oxford is in its autumn colours now.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Wow, really pretty!!!

Some shots from my neck of the woods:)

View attachment 46662

View attachment 46663

View attachment 46665

If I might offer a recent mix. The first two were taken from the train on my trip back from Hereford via the Malvern Hills, quite a pretty corner of the country. The last one from a nearby footbridge across the railway, which is a spot that's sadly been ruined by the electrification works and these big steel plates they've put across the bridge.

DSCN6279.JPG

DSCN6289.JPG

DSCN5947.JPG

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
On to more historic Baltimore; there are row-horses, along Park Ave, built about 1888-1899. Folks like F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Gertrude Stein, ivied in such places, here: This is Bolton Hill:

20181108_131833.jpg

Tall, narrow, 4 floor house; looks like Bugs Bunny is gonna push a Piano Out of the top floor:

20181108_132029.jpg

Next door, to F. Scott Fitzgerald, restored, Park, near Lanvalle St.:

20181108_132243.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Pretty chickie
DrcPT-vU0AALCQ3

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Ukvo44Q.jpg

The world deserves these amazing balls of chocolate with flavored fillings so I'm sharing it here too *-*! They're made of both chocolate crust and icing, but one's black chocolate and the other's white - those may reverse positions. The fillings can be identified by the granulated stuff surrounding the balls, so from top to bottom: ninho milk + nutella; acai; peanut; oreo; condensed milk + (more) chocolate; strawberry; mint; and passion fruit. The white ones on the side are beijinho + prestígio (those are some traditional brazilian experiments with mixed types of milk and coconut). I helped a friend of mine delivering those yesterday!

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Ukvo44Q.jpg

The world deserves these amazing balls of chocolate with flavored fillings so I'm sharing it here too *-*! They're made of both chocolate crust and icing, but one's black chocolate and the other's white - those may reverse positions. The fillings can be identified by the granulated stuff surrounding the balls, so from top to bottom: ninho milk + nutella; acai; peanut; oreo; condensed milk + (more) chocolate; strawberry; mint; and passion fruit. The white ones on the side are beijinho + prestígio (those are some traditional brazilian experiments with mixed types of milk and coconut). I helped a friend of mine delivering those yesterday!

Ooo, they look really similar to some chocolate things I had in Italy, not sure if they're quite the same though. Look fantastic.

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Ooo, they look really similar to some chocolate things I had in Italy, not sure if they're quite the same though. Look fantastic.
These are called brigadeiro in case it rings a bell! There's also a similar type of candy commonly recognized as trufa, except this one has a harder crust and may or may not be decorated on the outside. Both are very common in festive events, specially birthday parties.

JZLobo

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Yanno.. Walking during the day when it's foggy as fuck is kinda.. Scary, to be honest.

I can't even see the bloody houses just beyond the fog. :V

zlPfjug.jpg

Fallowfox

That's surprisingly flat for Norway, or maybe I have only visited parts of Norway that are devoid of flat spaces.

(at Longyearbyen airport actually, the plane has to descend through a Fjord to get to the runway and it is *terrifying* )

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
That's surprisingly flat for Norway, or maybe I have only visited parts of Norway that are devoid of flat spaces.
You'd be surprised how flat it can be in some areas. Well. Flat-ish. xD

Tho this is just a very short area. It'd be a lot more bumpy if I took like a mile-long photo.

Fallowfox

You'd be surprised how flat it can be in some areas. Well. Flat-ish. xD

Tho this is just a very short area. It'd be a lot more bumpy if I took like a mile-long photo.

This is what the terrain was like in the parts I visited:
Arnoya:

upload_2018-11-29_23-39-39.png

Longyearbyen:

upload_2018-11-29_23-46-36.png

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Figured as much. You've only been around the Northern parts of Norway. It's more flat down South.

I assume that's South Eastern Norway then. Having been to Oslo and out on the line west to Myrdal I can't say it was very flat.

Very beautiful country though, first country I went to in my attempt to visit all the Scandinavian countries. Will be going back there too within the next two years, I will be doing Tromso.