• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Photo Thread

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I assume that's South Eastern Norway then. Having been to Oslo and out on the line west to Myrdal I can't say it was very flat.

Very beautiful country though, first country I went to in my attempt to visit all the Scandinavian countries. Will be going back there too within the next two years, I will be doing Tromso.
It's flat enough in some areas. It's all a matter of perspective and where you are.

To me at least this is rather flat. To someone else, maaaaybe not so much. Well, the pic I posted anyway.

Were even more foggy not that long ago. Completely messed with my camera. D:

Will probably have to upload that one too for comparison.

AppleButt

Dale Earnhardt's private jet came in for a fuel stop today. Not sure if Dale Earnhardt Jr. was on it, I didn't have time to ask, and he didn't get off the plane if he was.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a famous NASCAR driver for those who don't know. His father Dale Earnhardt Sr. (who was a NASCAR legend) was killed when he crashed his racecar into a wall in 2001.

Dale Earnhardt.jpg

Dale Earnheardt.jpg

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
And.. here's another one, (we looked at) that's in the same neighborhood.. (called SOMA), just down the road from the other one; it's a little bit cheaper, ($ 1.4 Million) and it's on a much lower floor - but we liked this one, too. But (I dunno).. as it felt kinda "drafty" and a bit impersonal to me.. so, it'll definitely need a bit more "warmth" added to it, (if it's taken over). ;)

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
And.. (for whatever it's worth) - here's the other one.. on the same building block, but on a much higher up floor. This one was a similar price, to the others we looked at... but - I gotta say, I think the first one is still my favorite one, so far. :)

Building Lounge (how often we'll use this, I dunno though):

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Couple of photos I took on my ride home from work at two in the morning. I only ever saw two people out last week, absolutely silent other than the birds and wind, as well as a fox that dashed-out in front of me on Friday night/Saturday morning.

DSCN6477.JPG

DSCN6473.JPG

powerency

What excellent photos! I've always liked looking at different photos. They seem to show a small piece of people's lives. And I also prefer to be photographed. Sometimes I get beautiful images, and sometimes, some funny ones, LOL. In winter, I was visiting my cousin, and she offered to arrange a family photoshoot. She said https://www.wanderlustportraits.com/winter-garden-photography/ is not a bad option. Surprisingly, everyone agreed. The photos came out great. Professional photography is always different from amateur photography. Now our family album has been replenished with a bunch of photos. Perhaps it is worth arranging such photoshoots more often.

Last edited:

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
1626802874518.png

Children's tombs from the 1930s to 50s, I find it especially sad that there was no one left to care for them after their own parents passed, they were the only people in the world with a connection to them.