• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pink Vixen, Shaken, not stirred~

edvixen

Hellos! I'ma pink vixen, purple hair with a cyan streak in it. Not new to FA but new to the forums. Name's Edana, you can call me Ed or Goddess, whichever you prefer. :3

My Fa isn't edvixen, as i had changed the name after i'd made the page.... my FA is ed_the_vixen. so. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/edthevixen

I love to draw, i love art and i love me ;3 Any of you who will talk to the pink vixen for friendship, i say come!! ^_^

Mwah, i'm doing commisions, too. :D

~Edana

minima

Now I know an Ed the Hyena and an Ed the Vixen! One more and I'm going to start making Ed Edd and Eddy jokes!

Anyway, heyla and good to have another Bond fan around ^^

nekollx

Ed the bat :p

Helloooooo NURSE

nekollx

na im just being silly, never post ona forum at midnight :p

well hello Goddess, ......i must admit its strange to call someone that....anyways welcome to the forums:)

BlitzWolf

*Yes...I must...Captain Jack Sparrow is back!*

Ahoy there, lass, and welcome aboard the forums. This be a place full of scalliwags and buccaneers...so ya should feel right at home, eh? So drink hearty of the rum and get comfy with the crew...I have a feeling you'll be here a while with them, my dear.

"Neh neh neh neh nah nah nah neh neh neh nah................and really bad eggs. Drink up, me harties, yo ho!"

edvixen

WOO! warm welcome :3~

Welcome, hope you like it here on the forums. Also, I'm probably one of the nicest guys here.