• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas: The Debate rages

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
I'm back. Did you miss me?
No, you didn't. Nobody misses a hyena. And nobody expects him when he comes back. NOBODY.
BUT! I come back with a bang!
WHO IS BETTER?
Pirates or Ninjas? GIVE REASONS, NOW!
Oh, and no arguing outside of normal furry ranges.

Go.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Pirates.

The last ninjas of Japan are actually dying out. There was an elderly ninja master in Koga who is the last in his line to carry the secrets of the ninja patrilineally. Since his sons have their lives to lead and Japan is a pacifist nation, learning how to poison people and kill from the shadows will not be useful and this last ninja will carry his secrets to the grave.

Piracy is alive and kicking, as there are modern pirates hijacking oil and food ships off of the Horn of Africa for an exchange of money. Once the Somali government collapsed, these impoverished fishermen found it was more lucrative to hold ships for ransom. So for continuing to exist to this present day, I will give the nod to pirates.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Ninjas

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I can solve this dispute right now.

Cuz I'm a pirate with a thing for ninjas. :3c

Magick

Posing school graduate
Ninjas

I just find their whole thing more interesting.

Iero

Just a Writer
Clearly the correct choice is "none of the above." Though ninjutsu and piracy both hold strong reign on today's culture as "awesome," I'll go with the wild card and point out that cyborgs would destroy either easily. Good day.

Teal

Squirrel
The answer is a ninja dinosaur who's both a pirate and a cowboy. Also he's a robot, has a guns for arms and is dressed as batman.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Clearly the correct choice is "none of the above." Though ninjutsu and piracy both hold strong reign on today's culture as "awesome," I'll go with the wild card and point out that cyborgs would destroy either easily. Good day.

I just felt like pointing out that this is one of the best first posts I have ever seen.

I shall see your cyborgs and raise you gelatinous cubes.

Iero

Just a Writer
I just felt like pointing out that this is one of the best first posts I have ever seen.I shall see your cyborgs and raise you gelatinous cubes.
Aha, I'm glad you noticed. Now then... for your gelatinous cubes, I'll raise you a giant worm, covered in aerodynamic spikes and equipped with oversized wings.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Aha, I'm glad you noticed. Now then... for your gelatinous cubes, I'll raise you a giant worm, covered in aerodynamic spikes and equipped with oversized wings.

Everyone knows giant worms are weak to spider-turnip hybrids.

Iero

Just a Writer
Curses! I've been matched! As a proud writer of monster-of-the-week stories, I refuse to be outwitted! I'll take on your turnip spider... with my giant, ravenous rabbit-raven hybrid, equipped with heat vision! ...What? I have a thing for baked turnip.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Curses! I've been matched! As a proud writer of monster-of-the-week stories, I refuse to be outwitted! I'll take on your turnip spider... with my giant, ravenous rabbit-raven hybrid, equipped with heat vision! ...What? I have a thing for baked turnip.

Well, fuck.

Touche, well played.

Iero

Just a Writer
It's been a fine game... never before have I laid eyes upon one who had a chance at besting me at my own game... as much as I'd love to "chew fat," as people say it, I'm afraid I require nap time. In the meantime, I left some baked turnip spider; be aware: it tastes a little off at first bite.

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
I really want to say pirates.. since I'm part of the pirate crew on here..

But I'm going to have to go with drunk Dwarves.

Well if we're comparing ninjas like Ryu Hayabusa to pirates, then ninjas won hands down. But if we're comparing Naruto style ninjas? Lol, not only do pirates win, but so do ponies, Sonic fan characters, and Touhou girls.