• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas: The Debate rages

Iero

Just a Writer
Well if we're comparing ninjas like Ryu Hayabusa to pirates, then ninjas won hands down. But if we're comparing Naruto style ninjas? Lol, not only do pirates win, but so do ponies, Sonic fan characters, and Touhou girls.
Touhou girls win anyways. I'm afraid no pirate or ninja would have no chance against Remilia.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Common Gibbs you can do better than that!

Ninjas have better weapons, at least in the fun side. Who wouldn't wanna throw a knife shaped like a star? I know I would, and have!

Last edited:

badlands

drunken pirate

Schwimmwagen

Common Gibbs you can do better than that!

Ninjas have better weapons, at least in the fun side. Who wouldn't wanna throw a knife shaped like a star? I know I would, and have!

Well the sheer metalness of pirates comes from their sense of community, adventure, drinking, and battling sea monsters with huge knives. And of course lots of awesome stories and myths.

And assloads of cannons and shit that explodes. And wenches.

AND GOLD

lots of gold

did I mention wenches?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Space Pirates.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Just to put out my opinion: Who caaaarrreees?
Hyenas and Space Marines are the masters.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I'm back. Did you miss me?
No, you didn't. Nobody misses a hyena. And nobody expects him when he comes back. NOBODY.
BUT! I come back with a bang!
I think the better question is, "who are you?"

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
No.
Mayonnaise isn't a ninja either.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
turd sandwich vs giant douche

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
You can't just say ninja vs. pirate.

Where they're fighting and stuff like that definitely makes a difference. In an open lighted area or on the open sea, a pirate has the advantage.

In darker, more enclosed areas, ninjas have the advantage.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Truly this isn't a question. There are four pirates right here on the forums. We can just keelhaul you until you get the answer right :cool:

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
But even then the pirates have flintlocks and stuff.
Yeah, but only one shot before it has to be reloaded, as well as sluggish and inaccurate. A sneaky ninja has a very good chance of being able to get up close to a pirate in that scenario, and when that happens, pirate is going to get cut up.