• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Pixel animator SFW ($10 per piece).

Hi there, I'm ThatAverageDude,

I'm creating a game called Feline Fantasies which features a couple of items in pixel format. However, since the game is growing a bit, I figured it'd be fun if these items were animated to give them more life and make them look more appealing. They're meant to be simple animations and they'd play as soon as the player hovers over the item in question with their mouse. To give you an example what you'll be working with, here's one of the items:
ruby.png

For this particular item, I'd like if it reflected the sunlight in a warm, passing glow while it sparkles here and there. All items are 40 by 40 pixels and you'll be animating 11 items in total. I have honestly no idea what a fair price would be, so I just put $10 per piece. Prices are negotiable depending on the quality of the animations. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you! :)

~TAD