• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pixel Artist (Closed, but still working)

tales

Pixel Artist
Update: Aside from Slushies, from whom I still need more information, I am caught up with my work. However, rather than chugging along as usual, I have decided to start my shift away from freebies, and into Art-Trades/Commissions. The next 3 slots are open, however, they will not be re-opened anywhere in the near future.

For those curious, after the slots are filled, you still have two means by which to get your art done in pixel-form from me:

Art Trades: I don't expect much, whether it be traditional art, a short-story, anything of the sort, just send me a message either here, or on my FA page (link down below). The quality of the trade depends a lot on how much effort I can see you put into your end. i.e. if I get the mona-lisa, you can bet your tail/tails off I would work for months on a piece to repay it. Vice-Versa, if you give me an MS-paint sketch that took you 5-minutes, I will probably not give it much more effort than a normal freebie (i.e., I won't piss on you for being a bad artist, just don't expect my undying attention)

Commissions: As of the moment, while I am excepting commissions, I really don't have any of the sturcture set up for them. Basically, if you REALLY want to do a commissioned piece, just send me a message, and I can try to work out a price/estimate for you.

FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

tales

Pixel Artist
Well... just because I say I am planning on closing up soon... I guess everyone took that as a 'no-more' message? I still would like to do the final 3. Anyone care for art?

tales

Pixel Artist
www.furaffinity.net: Yuki Remodel by Yoshimaster96
If you can do mawshots I'd like that, otherwise just make him look cute! x3 (50x50 if ya can, animated also if ya can)
Okay then! Looks like my slots are filled! I'll get to work on them. I have some ideas for both of the characters. Sadly, Yoshi, I don't really feel confident in making a mawshot at the time. Not necessarily objecting to it, just not confident in it either. I'll go for the cute, 50x50 animation. I think I can make a pretty nice piece for both of you folk.

I just went from nigh-on zero requests to doing 3-requests, an art-trade, and personal art-project.... Might take me a bit to finish up all of these! Super excited.

tales

Pixel Artist
I feel so horrible... I went on a break... and I forgot about this thread....Felpos, thank's for reminding me in a nice way. Yet again... I feel so bad about this.

FelposGreen

I feel so horrible... I went on a break... and I forgot about this thread....Felpos, thank's for reminding me in a nice way. Yet again... I feel so bad about this.
No no no, don't feel bad, it's ok, We all understand, I understand, it's ok *hugs*

tales

Pixel Artist
Okay, so, 2/3 are now done!

Felpos, here is yours!
62bbc81c-53e3-11e7-b76b-150491c21b66.gif
(sorry that it's not scaled up, I felt that the head movement was... awkward... if displayed in a larger size)

YoshiMaster, here is yours as well.
1497762622.tales19_yuki.gif

Linny... Still working on yours.

FelposGreen

Okay, so, 2/3 are now done!

Felpos, here is yours!
62bbc81c-53e3-11e7-b76b-150491c21b66.gif
(sorry that it's not scaled up, I felt that the head movement was... awkward... if displayed in a larger size)

YoshiMaster, here is yours as well.
1497762622.tales19_yuki.gif

Linny... Still working on yours.
It looks awesome, but can't it be a bit bigger?