• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Pixel artist looking to do some art trades (Open - 2 Slots)

Hound-of-chulainn

Hey everyone. I've had some artist block for a while, but now that I'm starting to get over it, I wanted to do some art trades before the year ends and I get flooded with work again.
If you'd like to see some of my art, you can check out my gallery.
I'm mostly focusing on pixel art and animations right now.
I have a single OC, here's her reference sheet. Although I've got a couple character ideas that I haven't fleshed out yet. :)
Also, I might consider nsfw trades if you PM me the details.

Last edited:

Hound-of-chulainn

Bumping with my latest character design and icon.
Sprite-0002.png

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
I might be interested in a trade. I haven't drawn non-ungulates before but I can give it a shot. I'd want to trade for a pixel icon, possibly animated. What exactly are you looking for for your mouse? Feel free to PM if you want, too.

Here is the gallery of my own work: My Drawings (Contains some NSFW)

Hound-of-chulainn

I might be interested in a trade. I haven't drawn non-ungulates before but I can give it a shot. I'd want to trade for a pixel icon, possibly animated. What exactly are you looking for for your mouse? Feel free to PM if you want, too.

Here is the gallery of my own work: My Drawings (Contains some NSFW)
Nothing too specific, just something festive-themed since Christmas is around the corner. Was there a specific character you wanted an icon for? short animations aren't an issue for me. :)

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
I'd like an icon of this character: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39539400/ . That's the best drawing I have to work off of at the moment. Preferably, a bust icon with a blink animation, with that character in a collared shirt with a flat cap. I can send you reference photos if you want. If that seems like it might be too much, I can absolutely come up with something else. :)

Christmas it is! Do you have a preference for SFW or NSFW? I'll probably stick with flat color without shading if that works for you. I could shade a smaller piece.

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Heya! I'd love to art trade with ya! I haven't posted anything to my FA so I'll show some examples of my work here. Would you be interested in accepting a shaded bust in exchange for an animation icon like what you made Temet? o:

Untitled351_20201110023119.pngUntitled327_20201020230041.pngUntitled344_20201126111952.png

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
howdy, i GROSSLY misunderstood the thread title in terms of the other side of the artist, but i've been trying to hack away at more pixel art experience as well and i think it'd be fun to do a trade between two pixel artists! here's some of my spritework, lmk if you're interested! :O
899.png
903.png
907.png

icon ult chessmaster.gif
icon ult fashion designer.png

Hound-of-chulainn

howdy, i GROSSLY misunderstood the thread title in terms of the other side of the artist, but i've been trying to hack away at more pixel art experience as well and i think it'd be fun to do a trade between two pixel artists! here's some of my spritework, lmk if you're interested! :O
View attachment 103085View attachment 103086View attachment 103087
View attachment 103088View attachment 103089
Yo your spritework is super good! I'd love to do an art trade with you. :D

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
Yo your spritework is super good! I'd love to do an art trade with you. :D
OOPS procrastinated on checking the forums yesterday, gonna DM you so we can work out specifics :3 thank you for your patience!