• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pixelated Busts in Bulk

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
I'm searching for an adaptive pixel artist who can produce multiple busts of my sona with various expressions, around 17 or so expressions, in a 40x40 workspace. I am looking to mimic the style of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/and Sky.

Example of Style:
upload_2018-8-7_20-37-38.png

The 17 expressions are as follows respectively: normal, happy, hurt, angry, confused, sad, crying, desperate, teary, determined, laughing, starry-eyed, shocked, dizzy, *sigh*, and dumbstruck; with the last expression, not included in the snippet above, blushing. However, I want to keep the original backgrounds as in the snippet.
Sona examples:
upload_2018-8-7_20-54-9.png
upload_2018-8-7_20-48-0.png
upload_2018-8-7_20-48-5.png

However, I do not have a large budget to work with, only up to $34. I know that I may be asking for too much for my price range, even if it is only a 40x40, and I'm sorry if I am, but it's all I have to work with.

And since I couldn't get a clean image of the back ground alone, I've included an image of all the character's images so that more of the background can be seen from each one:
24968.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-7_20-47-53.png
    upload_2018-8-7_20-47-53.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 46

x0sweetpeach0x

If you're willing to have a slightly slow turnaround, I'd be willing to work on doing a full set of the talksprite icons for $30 USD c:

fav.me: commission info
My commission journal on dA has higher prices than what I'm offering here but it's the best compilation of relevant examples that I have.