• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

pixels !

neon-nightmare

v2_by_blindcosmos-dcnl4u3.png
tiny_hina_by_blindcosmos-dcnmgk1.png

so im new to drawing furry stuffs, so i wanted to do some freebs to get a better idea of it !!
ive done kemonomimi / animal ears before, and i think anthros are the one im comfy trying out ??
all i know is that if you ask me to draw some four-legged stuff, it will be,,, oof.

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
What about dragons? My fursona is basically a cute little dragon with black fur (yes, a dragon with fur instead of scales), black horns, wings, tail and red eyes. The only reference I have is the picture in my avatar (I'm an awful artist), but if I had to give more concrete details... The most similar character I've seen is Alduin from TES:Skyrim and the main differences are: Anthro character, fur instead of scales, cute and little (maybe if you search for a chibi Alduin?) and dragon instead of wyvern (wyverns have wings attached to their arms like bats and dragons have wings on their back.)

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
If you want to .w.

Attachments

• oy43cdoHdAo.jpg
    oy43cdoHdAo.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 4Qz-ORxh49o.jpg
    4Qz-ORxh49o.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 36
  • SH6HfmmHdn0.jpg
    SH6HfmmHdn0.jpg