• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pizza is now a vegetable

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Last edited:

DW_

memes, you say?

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
IIRC, after all the subsidies involved in production, the true cost of a McDouble is somewhere around $8 to $10 as well.

Onnes

Wait. You mean, as in, if they used quality ingredients or...?

In the US a number of agricultural products are heavily subsidized, in particular meat and dairy. Because of these subsidies, the amount you pay for a food item consisting largely of meat and cheese can be much lower than what it would cost elsewhere.

shteev

Lol how do I delete this account
I don't even. It's a COOKED FOOD. Made out of INGREDIENTS.
The shit doesn't grow outta the ground.

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
When I heard that for the first time, I facepalmed so hard... and in more recent news, bottled water does not fight dehydration (study done in Europe). If image macros were allowed, now would be the time I bring in Professor Farnsworth with his line, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

EDIT: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html

^^^ added link to back up previous claim ^^^

Last edited:

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Nice to know that my dinner of pizza was a a meal of pure vegetables! And wow, Tomato is now no longer a fruit! Who knew lobbyists could have the power to change taxidermy?

Can't wait to place my order of pizza seeds for the spring! ^_^

mhwk

lover of mudkips
and in more recent news, bottled water does not fight dehydration (study done in Europe)

...forever xP they just wanted the soda and sports drink manufacturers to stop lying to the european public, and i totally agree. soda and sports drinks shouldn't be allowed to put the claim on their products.

we need a law like that here in america >.>

CAThulu

Mmm Meat Lover's Pizza plants. And Hawaiian Pizza plants! :D

Onnes

And wow, Tomato is now no longer a fruit! Who knew lobbyists could have the power to change taxidermy?
Taxidermy?
This really just comes down to the fact that the terms 'fruit' and 'vegetable' have different meanings depending on whether the context is scientific or culinary. In the culinary sense, a fruit is an edible portion of a plant with a sweet flavor and a vegetable is such a portion with a savory flavor. In the English speaking world tomatoes tend to be classified as vegetables when the context is consumption.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
Nice to know that my dinner of pizza was a a meal of pure vegetables! And wow, Tomato is now no longer a fruit! Who knew lobbyists could have the power to change taxonomy?

Fixed.

Though "taxidermy" could be appropriate - after all, eat too much pizza and you're stuffed :)

Can't wait to place my order of pizza seeds for the spring! ^_^

What I want to know is how far apart do you plant them?

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
America has just further proved that they are the smartest of all the countries

Buckle up kiddies, I hear that donuts will soon be considered vitamin suppliments :V

CAThulu

Fixed.

Though "taxidermy" could be appropriate - after all, eat too much pizza and you're stuffed :)

*L* Thanks! Glad you knew what I was word I was thinking about. And as long as I'm not mounted on a wall somewhere after eating pizza, I'm all right with being stuffed on that :p

What I want to know is how far apart do you plant them?

Depends on the size of the vegetable. I say 2-3 ft between rows. ^_^

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
If anybody wants a good laugh, go to McDonalds and pick up their nutrition facts sheet. It should be available near the registers, probably over on the wall. Read that shit, and see what THEY think is a healthy meal, and how you can achieve that with McDonalds food. Then, laugh till your spleen ruptures, you fat fuck.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food...es/balancing_busy_lives/meal_comparisons.html

Just for a minute, I thought McD's sold grilled cheese sandwiches, but I realized what they were actually doing. I'm kinda disappoint.

FFF Doublepost.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Suddenly I feel like vegetarism isn't such a bad thing anymore

Francis Vixen

Der Freischütz im Herzen
I hereby declare "Delicious" to be the sixth food group. Every person needs many daily servings of deliciousness since it makes them feel better about themselves and it promotes general optimism and happiness. Such foods in the group include french fries, pizza, chocolate, really well marinated steak, pie, cake and the souls of the innocent.