• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reserved_Krolik

So. I really like the story, music, art direction, and the ability to adjust the random encounter rate... but the walking controls are terribly sloppy. They threw in some rare, unskippable sliding/ sliding block puzzles, and I've only beaten them by sheer chance. The Magic school trial took me over 100+ tries, and nearly gave me a rage aneurysm. The slippery path test... I tried using both Xbox controller and keyboard, with the same amount of luck. When I checked the Steam reviews, it seems that that this was a common issue, and the developer's response was "It worked on my computer" about a year and a half ago.

It's frustrating because otherwise, I think it's a really good game for fans of retro styled JRPGs... but that control scheme seems broken for a good fraction of the would-be player base.

Kig

Princess
I've been considering picking this up for Dreamcast for a really long time. Issue is I would need to go through a reshipper and that's just a pain.

Reserved_Krolik

I've been considering picking this up for Dreamcast for a really long time. Issue is I would need to go through a reshipper and that's just a pain.

I got it on Steam, but I know they released physical copies too... I have no idea what the price point for those would be, though.