• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PLEASE SPEAK TO ME NOW URGENTLY ANYONE

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Luna out kitten pulled down an extremely heavy piece of ktichen side board and crushed her head, she seems consious but her eye dont look right, her tongues haging out and theres blood everywhere, she's also let go of herself and had diarea, my parents have taken her to the vets now, leaving me alone and shaking.
we got her after my dads kitten of 6 years died from hiv, he was already suffering through depression and her death hit him so badly, i dont know whats going to happen, im in shock.

I also brought her sisters, they play together all the time oh god

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I cant, my dads cat only died about 6-7 months ago, that hit us all so badly, threw my dad off his medication and messed him up, we rushed getting another kitten so fast because he was so sick and it helped him

Just foudn the vets she's admitted to, they wouldnt tell me

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I mean oh god her and her sister play together all the time, you cant see one wihtout the other

jtrekkie

Feathered
You can, just breath.

How long ago?

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
Danm dude all i can say is hope for the best there really isn't much else you can do i hope that things work out.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
This is what we're here for.

Remember, everything will work out better when the smoke clears. Hang in there, Harby.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Thanks both, im not sure what i need right now, i cant deal with this

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
You need to try and find something to help keep your mind occupied try watching s movie or play some video games chat with people online anything that might help distract you I'm sure everyone here is hoping things work out for the best,

jtrekkie

Feathered
Please let us know what you find out.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I've tried ringing people, even those emergency vet helplines, but no one could help, i can eat or do anything, i cant even stand

jtrekkie

Feathered
Then they probably don't know anything. That's OK. This is going to be a couple of days, just hang in there.

Are you OK?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
No not ok, parents are back though, she's still in surgery but in a very bad way

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
You can only hope for the best, Harbinger. But I'm sure even if she's damaged her eye, he'll be willing to take care of her. But (god forbid) if she doesn't make it...be sure to talk to your dad about it. And make him feel loved and hopeful.

(A bit off-topic but...You did good today, FAF.)

jtrekkie

Feathered
But she's still there. You're going to make it.

How are your parents? If you want to talk I'm still here.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
parents are bad, dad especially, being extremely oo the point and negative, giving me cold shivers

Kuwa

I can't stay up, myself (it's already 2 am here), but your little kitty (as well as your family) is in my thoughts. She's getting immediate care, and that's already quite a good thing. Keep us updated. As others have said, we're here as much as we can be.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Butters is right about your dad. You need to let him know he's loved and you're there for him, even if he doesn't respond to it.

I just wish there was something I could do.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Yeah thanks all, i tried, but its like he's emotionally dead, he's just done, just saying how everyone of his pets has died prematurely, giving me a cold chil hearing him