• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Please take a look at my art (and share your own).

dahbastard

Wow....tough crowd.

I will just put these here in the hopes that maybe more people will start watching my gallery. I'd greatly appreciate it.

1635955253.dahbastard_not_bondage_009.png

1633303073.dahbastard_morris_again_010.png

1632450445.dahbastard_blaster_003.png

1627923897.dahbastard_374dbab1-7106-41a7-b9fa-afb69a097dbf.png

1625612269.dahbastard_bridget_kicking_015.png

Feel free to post your own art, and I might watch yours.

Thank you so much!

okelokey

You put a lot of detail into your cloth folds and I just love it. I need to do more that in my own art.

Slaynoir

Really nice! Here's some of mine. :3

Attachments

• SharkAnthroLady-S.jpg
    SharkAnthroLady-S.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Handwritten_2021-11-02_193236.jpg
    Handwritten_2021-11-02_193236.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 18

Mikuscreations

°·*✯Artist°·*✯
Woah your art is insanely beautiful!! I love how it has a sketchy like style but remains clean and is very clear ❤️❤️

This is some of my work ❤️

Chann3l-Chas3r

Oh, man, I dig your style to bits! I love styles that are distinctly cartoony but are still highly detailed. The way you drew the folds in the dress is just... [chef's kiss] mwah! I can feel the cool silkiness and watery weight of the fabric just looking at it. The design of Random Aristocrat dude is funky af, in a good way! I also love the clothes you drew him in. Do you design all the clothes you draw yourself or do you pull from references? Either way, great work! Oh, and the dynamic pose in the piece with Bridget is great, you get the movement across really well! I've gone ahead and watched you, I really like your work just from what I've seen so far.

I am literally brand-new to the FA community--large online communities intimidate me a lot, tbh. I haven't posted anything yet because my few pieces of recent art don't fit all that well and I lost most all of my last two years of artwork because 1.) Windows ate itself so hard that even the in-built OS reinstall was corrupted, and 2.) I was an idjit and didn't save backups of a lot of things.

Here's an assortment of the kind of work I do:

f3845360.png
Discord WIP SMALL.png
f3648840.png
ref_filipe_flaherty_SMALL.png

Bust_Chann3l_Chas3r.png
Bust_Razha.png
Bust_Blitz.png

dahbastard

Oh, man, I dig your style to bits! I love styles that are distinctly cartoony but are still highly detailed. The way you drew the folds in the dress is just... [chef's kiss] mwah! I can feel the cool silkiness and watery weight of the fabric just looking at it. The design of Random Aristocrat dude is funky af, in a good way! I also love the clothes you drew him in. Do you design all the clothes you draw yourself or do you pull from references? Either way, great work! Oh, and the dynamic pose in the piece with Bridget is great, you get the movement across really well! I've gone ahead and watched you, I really like your work just from what I've seen so far.

I am literally brand-new to the FA community--large online communities intimidate me a lot, tbh. I haven't posted anything yet because my few pieces of recent art don't fit all that well and I lost most all of my last two years of artwork because 1.) Windows ate itself so hard that even the in-built OS reinstall was corrupted, and 2.) I was an idjit and didn't save backups of a lot of things.

Here's an assortment of the kind of work I do:

Whoa! These are really cool! I love that retro-cartoony style you use for Dolly Deary! I would like to to learn how to do that style, too! Is that Discord from MLP? I haven't watched much of the show, but that's an awesome sketch of him. I also like your robot persona.

Thank you so much for the complements! To answer your question, yes, I design all the clothes I draw, though for the Aristocrat dude, I borrowed heavily from Hanfu designs I've encountered in the past.

dahbastard

Woah your art is insanely beautiful!! I love how it has a sketchy like style but remains clean and is very clear ❤️❤️

This is some of my work ❤️

Thank you! I like your art too! It's very colorful!