• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Plushie collections

Does anyone else have a collection of plushies? I've always loved them, and have a collection myself. So far I have mostly Pokemon plushies, along with a fox and otter. I've even named some of mine! What about you guys?

Here's mine:
a6aL6Lx.jpg

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Does anyone else have a collection of plushies? I've always loved them, and have a collection myself. So far I have mostly Pokemon plushies, along with a fox and otter. I've even named some of mine! What about you guys?

Here's mine:
a6aL6Lx.jpg

I vend at cons with collectible plushies that I find. I just picked up six Cthulhu plushies with hang tags from Toy Vault. Anything in particular that you are looking for?

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
I have a videogame memorabilia collection which contains a few plushies. Mostly Tails and Eevee-based plush.
I have a 2.5ft and a 4ft Tails plush not in shot too.

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
I have quite the plushie collection, with my favorite being a discontinued 30 inch cuddlekins white tiger. She even has a fancy collar just for her. I used to own this ridiculously huge Saint Bernard plushie too (like maybe 4 feet and floppy, bought at goodwill for $5) but I had to leave them behind in a move. :(

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
my landlord John has like way too many plushies.

there seems to be a certain theme along the lines of hooved animals and they have 1 of each creature except they have like 5 sheep.

seeing as the sheep were only added when i showed up in their life that's left me a little disturbed to say the least.

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness

Here's mine:
a6aL6Lx.jpg

Hey, I have the exact same fox plushie, like the one on the bottom left!

Besides that, I too have a plushie collection! It’s a decently sized collection, though there’s one that’s currently stored somewhere else- a tabby cat build-a-bear I received from my dad, when I was really little. My dad went on frequent military deployments at the time the build-a-bear was purchased, so he recorded a personal message that he put in the plushie! I wish I knew where it was...

Anyway, my collection is in the spoiler below! My favorite one is the Finn the Human plushie- I still cuddle with it when I go to bed, sometimes. It’s just comforting to me!

2620h78.jpg

Renneon

nose-bleeding disaster
Hi ! if there are plush collectors out there, you might be interested in these ! I rescued some plushies that had been sitting for months in a local thrift shop. They were so cute and so cheap i couldn't resist taking them home ! (i really am too weak when it comes to toys, aah)
So with some determination, i gave them a wash and they're ready to start a new life :3

So if you're looking for retro plushies for cheap, you can message me and for like, a few symbolic bucks and shipping price i'll send them to you :D i'd be happy to help someone expand their collection haha (i already have so much plushies myself, i should post pics ! i'm a fan of aquatic animals and bird plushies ♫)
n1v3.jpg

uml2.jpg

m2b6.jpg

f3iy.jpg

zo53.jpg

x0mo.jpg

77ca.jpg

aljm.jpg

2scx.jpg

srh5.jpg

v8f8.jpg
you can Always shoot me a message through FA or Telegram, i'm more active there than on the forums, my handle is the same as here ♫

S

smolartist000

I have a couple of plush animals and have been collecting some disney tsum tsums too.

AcoriStormy

Hoarder of Dimes and Pronouns
I love plushies! My very first OCs were actually just drawings of how I imagined my plushies with the names and personalities I gave them when I was playing with them. I have had to give some of them up over the years across several moves but I still have quite a few and I love them all dearly~

No pictures on this device, but I might take some later if people want to see (I'd have to dig them out since I'm about to be moving again rip)

I have a really good Nick Wilde plushie (that I found on clearance at K-Mart of all places). He has a fennec fox next to him. There's also a white buffalo & a black whale in my room (& a colossus titan if he counts). Not to mention the unsurprising giant snow leopard plush & cat-face sushi plush. My next buy will hopefully be a red panda (or the ever-elusive oarfish plush).

R

Ruditsu

I have a lot of plushies! (or used to, most of them i gave away because i want to collect new one!) I have a orange dragon Neopets one, Pikachu, Charmander, Pulsle, Chikorita, Minnichu, and this sea slug pokemon as well. I have a giant (close to life size) tiger as well and big raccoon plush, and 7 foxes and a dragon ^^ my favorite is the Red Panda plush i have though. I love the Vulpix and Glaceon you have! their cute!

Croc and Roll

They see me rollin'
I'm basically a plushie hoarder, lol. These are only small parts of my collection:

I have 112 plush Pokemon in total.

IOhR3Cf.jpg

Most of these guys are buried:

Dii0zrk.jpg

Here's a better shot of most of my McDonald's Neopets:

Ps4nYZm.png

I've since added a few stingrays to this collection:

17iuSDK.png

Various plushies that all happened to be in the same place (ew I need to dust. Also, that's not a booger on the computer--it's a scratch):

7dsOhKZ.jpg

Again, I have a lot more, but they're all scattered around my room.

D

Deleted member 82554

This thread pleases me. And yes, yes I do. I mostly collect them for therapeutic reasons, mostly.

FeatheredFiend

MEGA NOOB
I have a couple. A king dedede, 3 bowsers ( hes my favorite Mario character) a metroid, a bulbasaur, a Godzilla and an enderman. I love plushies and am always just scrolling through a bunch on Amazon throughout the day lol