• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Plushie suit? What

Gavrill

ladies~
So I recently heard about a thing called "plushie suits" which apparently is supposed to make your suit look and feel like a stuffed animal. I'm going to take a quote from a site that offers them.

How are plushie suits built up?
All starts with an innersuit lined in velvet velours. You can choose from lots of colors to snuggle in.

Just...wondering but,

wouldn't that be incredibly fucking hot? Where would you even wear it? Is there a furcon in Alaska or something?

The site I was looking at does not mention how hot the suit would be, but says that the handpaws (which are shaped very simply/not dexterous) are attached to the suit itself. The feet are "attached to the innersuit but on the fursuit you'll have them attached with zippers". Wait, this innersuit covers your feet too? I am sweating just reading that, ugh.

The head will be attached with a hidden zipper. You may now say "nooo it's not onepiece" but it really feels like it. There is no way to take the suit pieces off the suit while you're in it.
Emphasis mine, spelling errors theirs.

So uh, someone want to explain this to me? Better yet, if someone owns one of these, could you tell me if they will kill you?

F

Furr

...the handpaws (which are shaped very simply/not dexterous) are attached to the suit itself...There is no way to take the suit pieces off the suit while you're in it....
So how do you get out of it? Or is the purpose of it to crawl inside and die of hyperthermia and dehydration?

Fay V

Lost to this world
seems like something like this could be done right....it doesn't look like it has.

Gavrill

ladies~
seems like something like this could be done right....it doesn't look like it has.
To be fair I have seen these elsewhere, but I haven't seen one that looked like it would be fun for more than 2 minutes before you bake into a crisp (chip for you Brits).

It just...confuses me. The draw is apparently the extra padding, but...it seems so nonsensical unless you do live in a horrendously cold place.

Fay V

Lost to this world
To be fair I have seen these elsewhere, but I haven't seen one that looked like it would be fun for more than 2 minutes before you bake into a crisp (chip for you Brits).

It just...confuses me. The draw is apparently the extra padding, but...it seems so nonsensical unless you do live in a horrendously cold place.

I live in montana and got hot in winter, outside, in suit. that amount of padding...ugh

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I can explain this. See some furries dream of dying while in suit. That is why these things exist. You could save money though and just buy a super man costume and try to fly off a cliff with it. Same effect really I'd image.

Gavrill

ladies~
I can explain this. See some furries dream of dying while in suit. That is why these things exist. You could save money though and just buy a super man costume and try to fly off a cliff with it. Same effect really I'd image.
Buy one of these.

It is actually cheaper to get a wingsuit and safely fly like superman than it is to kill yourself with padding in a suit.

Edit: I checked. Half the price of hyperthermia.

Billythe44th

BINGOOO
They can't get out of the costume by themselves?

...This is the result of another furry fetish running face-first into reality, isn't it.

Rhasp

I saw a video where a guy where "stuck" inside what looked like a one piece fursuit but I guess could have been one off theese plushie suits. I thinks its more a bdsm thing where the one inside the fursuit cant get out on his own. Its not my piece off cake thou.

Gavrill

ladies~
That is... legitimately awesome. I wish I wasn't so afraid of heights :/
Same. I'm just surprised that a suit that allows you to fly is less expensive than a death trap fursuit.

The plushie suits start at $3,000 by the way. Wingsuits? Starting at about $900.

I saw a video where a guy where "stuck" inside what looked like a one piece fursuit but I guess could have been one off theese plushie suits. I thinks its more a bdsm thing where the one inside the fursuit cant get out on his own. Its not my piece off cake thou.

What they mean is that they cannot remove any peice WITHOUT UNZIPPING anything...
This actually solve the problem of kids togging with your tail and/or other parts of your suit, which if it happens, they will just throw you on the floor xD.

S

Sar

The plushie suits start at $3,000 by the way. Wingsuits? Starting at about $900.
Bargin!
52.jpg

I would rather have both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tora-Oni

I do believe Midoori? she is the crocodile who makes fursuits, I think the few plushie suits I've seen look adorable. Though honestly a quadsuit is probably just as much of a issue as these folks are walking in a un-natural position and well if you want to stay in character that can be tough on the back. Not to mention I kinda wonder how much of a difference it would make to a suit that already has the potential to cause Hyperthermia.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
So you climb inside it, start overheating, you can't get out, nobody can understand you can't get out, you pass out from heat stroke inside the thing, and then you just look like a giant stuffed animal so nobody even realizes someone's dying inside of it. Brilliant.

Sinbane

Wow! A stupid AND dangerous fursuit to wear? I'm glad she patented that idea quickly!

Furries needed Darwinism.

Since nobody read my post, I will repeat :

"What they mean is that they cannot remove any peice WITHOUT UNZIPPING anything...
This actually solve the problem of kids togging with your tail and/or other parts of your suit, which if it happens, they will just throw you on the floor xD."

So stop babling that people get stuck inside those suit, they can get out themselves.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader

"What they mean is that they cannot remove any peice WITHOUT UNZIPPING anything...
This actually solve the problem of kids togging with your tail and/or other parts of your suit, which if it happens, they will just throw you on the floor xD."

So stop babling that people get stuck inside those suit, they can get out themselves.
Okay, but it doesn't make the concept any less stupid.

F

Furr

...the handpaws (which are shaped very simply/not dexterous) are attached to the suit itself...There is no way to take the suit pieces off the suit while you're in it....
The dying part comes in when you have no dexterity because you're wearing mittens and can't unzip yourself. Thus you die a slow agonizing death from hyperthermia and dehydration.