• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Plushophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Such dirty little stuffed sluts. Murrf

M

Merinotetrapoda

As much as I love my beanie babies...I dont love 'em THAT much. 0_o'

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I'm not into it and damn it furries. Stop posting about your sexual fetish's in the den.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I'm not into it and damn it furries. Stop posting about your sexual fetish's in the den.
Now now Trp, as fellow furries we are supposed to be accepting of other peoples fucked up stupid fetishes.

Now pat that person on the back and say you're sorry

:V

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Now now Trp, as fellow furries we are supposed to be accepting of other peoples fucked up stupid fetishes.

Make me.

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
In no way is it sexual the way I like plushies. But then again I'm not a sexual person. I just like petting fur. It's soft. I like the feel of skin on skin better though.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Fuck plushies >:[

oh wait...
nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

I do,IN B4 the burned furs.
I highly doubt there's gonna be any burned furs here, maybe sarcasm and calling you sick but not burned furs.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Oh come on. Honestly, everyone has humped a plushie when they were a child. It's a part of growing up.

Ya' know, maybe that was just you.

Jaga

Fursuiter/Artist

Lol FAF is the most immature silly forum iv been on...its ok

Lambzie

Lol FAF is the most immature silly forum iv been on...its ok
why do you think I keep coming back.

I do like plushies but I will not love them in that way.

Ash

That Gamer Kid
I used to be a plushie before i became a furry.

After that it kind of just died for me really.

But there are sometimes I find a pokemon plush and my brain is just screaming

"BUY IT SO I MAY HAVE MAI WITH ITTTTT" ...But thats just me.

Geek

Chico
All i can tell is that having sex with an oversized plush is less weird then having sex with a painted pillow or an air doll.

2428fb46ef2fb5f183ce4ab98c7fe904.jpg

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
A. No, that sounds like a way to get a disease from... previous residue, reall quick.

B. I like to consider myself more masculine, even being than in this fandom, to have plushies.

C. The only plushie I have is some Sonic plushie from Denny's and that's just not a level I'm going to sink to. :>

Sono_hito

Your local φ Mephitidae
I have some in a collectors appreciation kind of way.(ive got a personal love of claw games that give out anthro-plushes) But sexual? Hell no.

NovaMetatail

~Longing For Wings~
I did play with plush when I was experimenting (and really really bored), but I was never actually aroused by them. I do, however, love plushies far more than most people. I sleep with them still, have a pile of them in my bed, and constantly waste my money on them because "D'aw they're so CUTE!"....but only in a platonic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.