• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pogo's Doodles

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Been in the fandom for what feels like a good while. Been happily hopping around browsing pages and thread posts and its been fun interacting with you folk. Here's a small collection of drawings and doodles. I should really thank a few specific people for making my days a bit more enjoyable but it's too embarassing to say, so i wont.
Here are some nice drawings i recieved from people via art trade.
www.furaffinity.net: Trade: Pogo Bogo by PercyD
www.furaffinity.net: Pogo by SmolSammichOwO
www.furaffinity.net: s c r o o g e by krawgr
www.furaffinity.net: [Art Trade] Pogo by Juju-Z
www.furaffinity.net: A grey domestic cat walking along a picket fence by ChickenThief
www.furaffinity.net: Pogo by RikyFurFox
www.furaffinity.net: A Pogo by Asherion
www.furaffinity.net: Pogo in the rain by Denburrito
www.furaffinity.net: .:[AT]:. Pogo on FA Forums by Kumatori
Here you go @Pogo
DWwMXZD.png
(And Art i recieved by request)
Here you go! I had lots of fun drawing him! he has a very cure design ^^ does he have a name?
View attachment 56130
(This next one wasnt a trade but Ravo included pogo in his story) ^^
www.furaffinity.net: Hay There by Ravofox
Here's a link to a interactive story i wrote.
forums.furaffinity.net: Burning Mountain (An Interactive Story)
Fox and pig discuss the lunar new year.
------------------
Pig and fox have a chat.
Lunar new year was tomorrow and Pig said lots of conflict and lots of concerns we're left unresolved. This had pig worried about the new year. "Worry not for the future pig." said the fox in a fortune tellers garb, "rest assured you'll have good fortune in the year of the pig".
Fox dresses up as pig and excitedly told everyone of the new year but no one payed him much heed because all the other animals were busy doing they're own thing. Well... All but one of the animals. The foxes performance attracted the attention of an idle cat. "Do you want to dress as a pig" says the fox. "Why not" replied that cat. The cat dressed as a pig and amused him self in pig like antics.
The other animals confused cat for pig. The mice were not afraid of him, Hungry predators pursued him, and a string of misfortune that would have been pigs was placed on the cat.

In the end, the Fox tricked cat into being pig, and pig had a good year after all.
www.furaffinity.net: Campana [commission | loopable] by Guifrog
:J Gui frog made a great tune. Have a listen while browsing.
2.png

3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png

Last edited:

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Project - Drawing 12767167179522254465.png

Screenshot_20181118-172633.png

Ravo.png

IMG_20180206_211146.png

moar crabs.png

Doodle2.png

Drawing.png

Bande.png

RYow.png

(The above drawing was made using bluejay's original sketch. Thanks dude)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181202-220841.png
    Screenshot_20181202-220841.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
Not gonna lie. When I opened this up, I thought it was going to be a thread bout John Wayne Gacey. The serial killer who made art in prison after his conviction and sold it to the public. Lol silly me.

Love your style though! Lots of great stuff!

Edit: John Wayne Gacey would do clown gigs, and one of the names he used as a clown was 'Pogo the Clown'

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Not gonna lie. When I opened this up, I thought it was going to be a thread bout John Wayne Gacey. The serial killer who made art in prison after his conviction and sold it to the public. Lol silly me.

Love your style though! Lots of great stuff!

Edit: John Wayne Gacey would do clown gigs, and one of the names he used as a clown was 'Pogo the Clown'
Thanks for the compliment and for the bit of trivia thats slightly unsettling. (o o`)