• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Poke' Requests!

S

Sabstar

Auuuggghhh I haven't been on here in about a year now! * n * I feel bad for not drawing.
I've got a hankering for some Pokemon drawings but I'm not quite sure what to doodle so I'll let you guys help me out.
Just looking to draw some really simple pokemon related colour sketches (no backgrounds). Poke character designs/customisations are very welcome if they're fairly basic, as are pokemorphs. :3
Just comment with what you'd like. I'll take on quite a few of these at a time I think, and I'll try post them in batches.
Gogogo!

Itzal

Would you mind trying your hand at a luxray girl? I don't have any refs for her, but it's just an idea. Thank you for any consideration!

BennyBunnycorn

Banned
Banned
If I were to ask for anything, it would be my favorite Pokemon of all time, Bibarel. :D

...I'm kidding! I'm kidding. (About the wanting you to draw her part. She/He really is one of my favorites.) No, if there's anything Pokemon related I'd like to see, maybe a cute picture of Raticate that pokes fun at Raticate's absolutely adorable tiny arms.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Oooooh shit this sounds really fun. Could you maybe make Icky into some sort of Pokémon? I dunno what that even means, but he'd probably be Dark/Flying if anything. Thanks in advance :3

S

Sabstar

Would you mind trying your hand at a luxray girl? I don't have any refs for her, but it's just an idea. Thank you for any consideration!

Not sure if it was what you had in mind but fun nonetheless. :3 I see a lot of Luxray characters so I tried to do it a little different.

Itzal

Not sure if it was what you had in mind but fun nonetheless. :3 I see a lot of Luxray characters so I tried to do it a little different.

Aww, she's adorable! That's just what I had in mind, do you mind if I use her as a fursona?

Thanks so much!

Kishi

The one, the only…
Could you please draw me an anthro noivern? Could you make her female please? Kind of the same type of request as the luxray. And if I'm alowed could I use her as a sona when you finish, if you accept

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
If this is still open, might I ask you to draw one of my pokemorphs?
I can add backgrounds if I need too.

This is my character, Christie the Pachirisu: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10678244/

Please