• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hello, I'm posting asking if anyone would be interested in doing something relating to Pokemon and NSFW. I'm open up to FxF, MxM, or MxF. I want to do a role play where the pokemons are anthro type. The role play could be either a Pokemon x Pokemon or Pokemon x Trainer. I'll me asking questions to set up the roleplay but I want to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying it.

For stories and plots I am open to most things, so long as it's nothing to dark. If you want to do something specific then do please tell me.

I have like a long list on fetishes/kink where I'm ok with anything as long as it's not too disgusting or degrading.

I can type from a few sentences to a paragraph depending on the situation or topic. My english is a bit spotty and the auto correction makes it a frustrating.

I have a combination of characters that are canon characters and oc characters. I try to use as much as I can but I'm going to use a few, but sometimes I'll use other character that I have.

If you're interested in starting a RP or want me to join, here is my discord: BridgeZlin#8056