• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I got my Eevee. Took forever to get a female one. Wonder why it's so tough to get a female. x_x I'm so gender picky. Like a Vaporeon is a girl to me and a Jolteon is a boy

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I got my Eevee. Took forever to get a female one. Wonder why it's so tough to get a female. x_x I'm so gender picky. Like a Vaporeon is a girl to me and a Jolteon is a boy

You need a female to get egg moves... I'm assuming that's why they are hard. Took forever to get a female to use to pass Wish onto my Eevees.

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
To me, all the Eeveelutions are female. Jolteon is just a butch lesbian. :V

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
catching lugia atm. yeeeyy :D

Kivaari

Meow.
Haven't even fought Morty yet and I've already seen Entei and Raikou.

Also, I got a Houndour from Team Rocket at an anime convention. It came with some awesome moves, and it's leveling up quite nicely. Morty should be easy.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I just caught Red Gyarados, yay? And I already have over 80 Pokemons ._.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
You guys are going to kill me out of jealousy.

I've actually found two shinies already. No, I didn't use action replay...because if I did, I'd have used it on pokemon I intend to use. :p Like the Dratini with extremespeed, not a wooper and a meowth. (I traded the meowth to a friend who wanted one.)

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned

I've actually found two shinies already. No, I didn't use action replay...because if I did, I'd have used it on pokemon I intend to use. :p Like the Dratini with extremespeed, not a wooper and a meowth. (I traded the meowth to a friend who wanted one.)
Who needs shinies when you already have found the Pokerus?~

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I only caught the Pokerus twice, and both of em were in Diamond @_@

What does it do again?

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
My Red Gyarados just beat Lance all by itself. Oh god it was so overpowered. Thunder, Surf, Ice Fang, and Strength (which I might get rid of to teach it Earthquake. Why can a Gyarados learn earthquake?!). That and a liberal coating of Hyper Potions.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I only caught the Pokerus twice, and both of em were in Diamond @_@

What does it do again?

Double EVs.

My Red Gyarados just beat Lance all by itself. Oh god it was so overpowered. Thunder, Surf, Ice Fang, and Strength (which I might get rid of to teach it Earthquake. Why can a Gyarados learn earthquake?!). That and a liberal coating of Hyper Potions.

Haha mine too. Adamant natured Gyarados + Ice Fang and he didn't stand a chance.

A

Azbulldog

I'm jealous. I sat hours in grass trying to catch all the rare pokemon and haven't seen a thing.

T

Tewin Follow

It arrived on Friday.
YESSSSssss...

Socks is my Cyndaquil and Timepiece is my Hoothoot.

I was going to raise a Pidgey, but I always do, and I've never bothered with a Hoothoot before, so I'm going for the little guy instead.

Pokemon following you around: so much more win than I had imagined. <3

Garreth

Banned
Banned
I have pokerus on all of my games. I got it in Diamond and just exported it out to my other games. If anyone wants any, gimme a ring.
2lxfnfo.jpg

Fuh

Imma getting a DS for my birthday next Saturday. *crosses fingers to get one of these in my present* If not... What should I get? Silver or Gold? :)

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Imma getting a DS for my birthday next Saturday. *crosses fingers to get one of these in my present* If not... What should I get? Silver or Gold? :)
Siiiilllvver.